I accidentally cut my finger off last week

I accidentally cut my finger off last week.

Yesterday I got the bill. $475,000 to reattach my finger.

>American healthcare

>the absolute state of your pinky

>reattach finger
outside of america you would have lived the rest of your life without it so be glad you live in freedomland

You probably should have factored good health insurance into your financials so that you wouldn't have to pay for it.

Dont cut your finger off next time.

timestamp and bill

Why didn't you get health insurance through the Affordable Care Act dipshit? Well, now you get to file for bankruptcy. Oh well, you probably had bad credit anyway.

lol just staple it together dumbass its your fault you spent the money on it

I know that feeling. I stubbed my toe and had to pay $700,000

But it was done right and right away. Socialized medicine would have throw the tip away and cut more finger off after it became gangrenous from the long wait.

Proof, retard.

>> tfw they already re attached your finger and all you have to do is not pay the bill

Let em repo your digit you clumsy faggot you are probably going to lose it again anyway

I would have gotten that fixed up for free. And just as good too.
But heh, taxation is theft amyrite?

Not really, I know we have reattachment surgeries here so I imagine through out all European countries as well.

>Affordable Care Act
>affordable
>not really

>A fool and his money are soon parted

No you wouldn't, maybe in your shitty 'country'

That’s one expensive pinky bro, would you rather not have it then?

>475,000 to glue a finger onto a stump

should of left it cutoff and pretended to be a Jacuzzi

You're full of shit, you would have bled to death in the waiting room faggot

I also can go in and get my feelings checked. For free

Do you live in Utah?

Did you cut it off with a saw?

Are you with husky flooring?

Carpenter here, you've got 4 others. I'm still a digit short after last time, bringing me down to 8. You're a pussy.

we'd get paid like $200k if you lost it at work here. I got a lot for the loss of the use of my pinky

>an insurance company would pay 475,000 dollars
Thats a good one dipshit

Its a dumbass tax, dont be a fucking retard

you do realize the balkans are basically just pale-africa

No, your the one full of shit. it would have been fixed before a burger user had their insurance paperwork figured out

What, you want ME to pay you for being a fucktard?

Go neck yourself instead of ///

It's a fucking PINKY finger!

They'll take it back off if you do that.

>not having health insurance

What are you, a nigger?

Don't be retarded next time.
I've used table saws, saws alls, pneumatic hand saws, and dremils my whole life and havn't cut myself with one.

No Bill no ill.

I cracked my head open and paid nothing, it probably costed your hospital a thousand dollars to do it and charged you 500k...

I remember replying to this same thread 4 years ago

That's good, you deserve a (You).

Sheesh. For that money it better come with a cool gadget built-in.
I could chop off a finger and go have it reattached for free right now if I wasn't such a pussy.

>$475,000 to reattach my finger

you joke right???

You will eventually.
Everyone bleeds given enough time on a saw.

>hide finger injury
>go to work like normal next morning
>pretend you slam your finger on a door, drop the severed part
>start screaming
>get workers comp to pay for it
>be thankful you live in America

You are lying.

yah that would be basically free in Canada

>Not being able to attach it for yourself
That's the price of being retarded, a coward, and an ignorant

Obama gonna save us!
Obama gonna change da woooorld!
He gonna save it!
Rearrange it!
Obama gonna save da waaaaaaaaaald

Someone told me that it’s only 135k to reattach a hand so maybe you should just cut your hand off and save the money.

You have weird ass fingers m8 regardless of the little round tip vacation our pinky enjoyed.

> I accidentally cut my finger off last week.
> American retards

Obvious bait as pic is easily found on google but even if it wasnt what you are saying is you want everyone to pay a % of their income and pool it, and only people who hurt themselves in retarded ways (by cutting off their finger) can take from that pool of money.
I would much rather nobody takes my income and the retards have to pay for themselves.

Holy tits thats smart.

Not unless you are a rich government lawer, or judge, or other such employee. Or unless you work for an enormous company.

Fuck I had a heart attack, ambulance, ER, cath lab, stent, etc and it wasn't that high.

This.. my buddy though got four fingers cut off at a job accident in a fan that wasn't locked out he got like a million a finger

I doubt he is lying
>$100,000 for giving birth

get the itemised bill, go through it line by line and dispute every cost with the hospital. Also unless your lefthanded or a musician why even bother getting it reattached?

You must not have any insurance. That's on you faggot.

It is a lie obviously. It doesn't cost 475k to use a needle and some thread. Hopefully next time OP has an accident where he dies.

only cost them $300

My sons racked up 1.5 million in one year. I paid 3k.

Bullshit. I actually cut off my finger and op is a faggot

Thank god for Obamacare! You do have Obamacare, right?

Proof or fake

This guy gets it.

I live pretty close to Canada, how much would it cost to have a finger reattached in Maple land? In US it's anywhere from 20-60k for a few stitches.

You know that there is a certain time window within which the finger can still be reattached right?

This. Everyone in america should pay for your finger? I got a finger for you.
Really though big pharma must be stopped

emigrate to the nork barrens.

wp (you)

Judging by that beater dashboard your car is worth around $500. Dude, I would just flee the country honestly. You're life is officially over in the U.S. with a bill like that.

>chop off own finger
>"PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE"
>"SUBSIDIZE MY STUPIDITY"

if anything happens to your finger (say it falls off or rots away) you could sue the doctor or hospital that did your surgery and then use the money to pay off your bills. anywho, sorry to hear that this happened to ya op.

No, welcome to the absolute state of the USA.

>Meat in the finger is already mostly dead
>Stump likely infected from lack of treatment
>Implying a slash cut look like a crush

I work in healthcare but as a contract "employee" so I have no health insurance. I try and forsee ways to avoid paying for healthcare.

Lol just super glue it back together dumbass it will be fine.

You need to move away buddy.
Canadians on avg cost 12-16k per year of tax money.
Simple math shows you arent subsidizing anyones health untill you pay more that 12k taxes per year. After writoffs.

Rich canadian bastards subsidies avg canadians tax burden in other words.

This. Insurance covers everything.

Retard.

It's almost as though letting the government meddle in really important things always makes it shittier and more expensive. What a fucking discovery.

Pic related

At least its slot more affordable than not having healthcare you fucking cuck

>Yesterday I got the bill. $475,000 to reattach my finger.

Reattaching a finger 475K

Making up a story about a Yakuza debt of honor, 6 dead ninjas, a Japanese Princess and a night in Vegas. Priceless.

heart surgery would cost you millions

That's not how reattaching an amputated limb works.

Gotta reattach all the tendons, blood vessels, nerves etc.

It isn't cheap and typically requires two surgeons, an orthopedic and a neurosurgeon.

Health Care costs so much because the insurer literally says, "you want $XX so we're paying you 0.5*$XX and you're going to be ok with that."

lmao is everyone in massive debt all the ti.... nvm

>1.5 million
You better tell this story fag.

Yes lol. It's just an idea for anyone else if their situation allows ot.

wow, didn't know that.. i think you can get that anywhere in EU for free or almost

>insurance paperwork
I know you're retarded and think we have a utopian waitcare system but OP doesn't have pinky insurance. You'd be waiting so long for your chance to spend 30 seconds with Dr. Pajeet Poopinderjal that you would be dead by septic shock.
Also
>literally no hospital beds, patients sleeping in hallways, doctor shortage, nursing shortage, MRI machines running for 1.5hrs A DAY
This is utopia I love it

>thinks all countries as shitty his his """"country""""
even we got simple shit like this in here ? how bad is cr**tia ?

That's a non-fatal emergency, you'd probably have to wait a few days and put it in a freezer on other healthcare systems.

It looks like mild clubbing which is a sign of chronic lung disease like from smoking.

2 months in the NICU
Born 10 weeks early

What happened?

Of course you can but keep your voice down, you will trigger the americucks

>be few years ago
>be zsolt working in austria
>have work accident cut off arm
>take arm, drive to hospital with only one arm
>park in front of hospital
>security says he can't park there
>he reparks with one arm
>gets his arm reattached
>all expenses covered by social insurance
>didn't break a sweat

Why is this allowed?

OP is a pussy faggot. I would’ve just cauterized the wound with my car cigarette lighter and went back to work with the leftover pinky piece hung around my neck as a souvenir.

Ours was nicu but we had insurance then, she was in for a month the total charges were like 485k. I paid like 3k too.