Is our president right Sup Forums?

Is our president right Sup Forums?

>Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...

why can't you Sup Forumsfags stay in your containment board

Yes, I'm tired of you heterosexual faggots calling yourselves """"bisexual/pansexual""""" because you regularly jerk off to futanari doujins

Jesus christ you guys have no sense of humor

Reported for reporting a report.

Reported for reporting a report of a report.

Humor is subjective and you're not funny.

I'm not even OP

U U
U U

Sup Forums pls go I love you guys but pls go

Nothing more cancerous than trapfag spammers shitting up Sup Forums.

Getting in before the 404

The point remains.

If boy has girl face then it's not gay

check em

No it doesn't I wasn't even trying to be funny, I was just pointing out that you guys need to smile more.

Smile at something that isn't the least bit amusing? That's just pitiful.

Reported for reporting.

Damn straight our God Emperor is right.

DJ TRUMP

I mean I'll admit that the OP didn't even make me smile either, but I do think that it was logically pretty funny, and, whether something makes me smile or not, if it's funny, than I am okay with it. Being supportive of positivity fosters a more nuturing and happy environment for us anons.

What would President Trump's favorite anime be?

I think that you are logically a faggot.

>25 replies
>one dubs
kuso thread

Looks like Trump is in for a shocking surprise.

He's not my president you liar.

That is wrong as he says wrong.

Good thread guys

I think that you are logically a mean bully.

Since this thread will soon get deleted, I really like the new feature on Sup Forums x that lets you download with one click.

I don't want a welcoming and happy environment that encourages every unfunny sperg to try their hands at comedy and make another shitty thread.

Way to make user cry you fucking monster

Sup Forums is the future. It cannot be stopped. Ignoring it does not work as there are too many people that do not. Even those that have been here awhile support it. Dissenters have left for greener pastures. Guess it's time for us too.

Quick! Post Keit Ai so the mods will delete this thread.

>Jerk off to little boys getting fucked all the time.
>user tells me I'm a homosexual because of this.
Fuck. I didn't know gays were also attracted to women and jerk off to MILF doujins. You learn something new every day.

sauce?

I mean you have a point but I'm getting kind of sick of everything being generals. I think this board could use more people that at least TRY to creative when they make threads. This board is literally becoming /ag/.

Test

C: the Money of Soul and Possibility Control

Ai Mai Mi

You're a faggots along as you jerk off to anything with disgusting dicks on them.

t./u/

Tolerating every bit of trash isn't the answer to killing generals.

I jerk off to lesbians too, which is gayer by virtue of displaying actual homosexuals.

Sup Forums doesn't have a president.

It is /ag/.

thank you

Baron a _____!

Checked

>/u/
DIE

It has it is _____Me ;)

>tfw he's actually anti-anime

Okay then, what is?

How can we possibly phase out generals and maintain a rigidly uncreative posting culture simultaneously? We have to tolerate some trash.

Bullshit. Abe went to his apartment today.

Thank fuck, I wouldn't want anyone in a high position to be even remotely supportive of weaboos.

Yuri is the patrician taste of people who abandon the heresy of the dick.

The r9k script.

>implying he would have time to butt in to what other countries do

Heresy? HERESY?
Don't you DARE slander cock ever again. Cock is the origin of life. Without the sperm pump, you wouldn't even exist!
Apologize to penis this instant!

>he doesn't know how to bypass that
wew in the fucking lad m8.

>B-but make America great again!
All the faggots shooping hats on anime girls are gonna get blown out when they see he's like every other politician.

Actually you'd be wrong you FAG

>let's make the board more fun by getting rid of memes!

I'd post more smug anime girls if I could.

Will Pence "reform" me if I agree with that statement?

>he's like every other politician.
user... there's a reason both parties hated his ass. He has no special interests controlling him, he'll probably be the President that actually fulfills most of his campaign promises.

I'd watch a season worth of episodes of the election. Bunch of neets fucking with the media to get their leader elected

Cock is the abomination that is created because girls can't reproduce with one another. It is disgusting and horrid just like all the men who are equipped with them.

no they will just say trump dindu nuffin, like typical republicans

This

Exactly! It was HER turn!

Dubs before 404

He'll taze your balls.

That could be a start, but the real issue is the mods not caring about the board being worthlessly repetitive and going stale.

We'll see. He said everything people want to hear, just like every other politician who wants a position in power.

mods are dead

I have come for the dubs, Takagi.

>You'll never experience libtards being blown the fuck out in such epic proportions again
>Media doubling down on calling Trump supporters racist, sexists, -ists

I love this country

>
>
>
>
>
benis

Who are you quoting?

His brain.

frepis banira XD

>90 replies
>only one dub and one trip
Shit thread

As expected of Sup Forums.

>He said everything people want to hear
Yeah, but unlike other politicians he literally had no idea he would actually win. He spoke from the heart from the very beginning, and only slightly curbed his policies as he got bigger.

It's not illegal to promise stuff you never do, which is why campaign fluffery is so common. But Trump really didn't give a fuck about what he was saying, and everyone happened to agree with him.

>he'll probably be the President that actually fulfills most of his campaign promises.

Have we started the fire?

>88
Quoting your dubs
NOW we can have a thread

Sup Forums is not as fast as Sup Forums

Yes.

The fire rises.

A future president!
A Clean!
A Glowing beacon of the white race!
A dubs giver!

Post the cutest image you have of your waifu or she dies tonight