Pudding is so fucking ugly.

PUDDING IS CUTE AS SHIT

PUDDING IS CUTE AS SHIT
Pudding is so fucking cute.

Reminder Moria was right

Smoothie is mine!

Shes ugly you can have her

She is hotter than pudding

So who's the most popular character from this arc? Reiju?

Reiju or Carrot.

Brulee

I want Smoothie to extract my juices

>He thinks the SH crew is safe

who doesn't?

I think she plans to keep her promise, but something will happen and she'll change her mind.

YAMERO BIGGUMAMA

I don't get it

We've seen how Capones fruit works, everything within a certain radius is shrunken to use him as a castle. Il bet Capones awakening allows him to influence the outside world and make anything a part of his castle within a certain radius. Capone has been working for Big Mom to map out her territory.

Capone is planning to castle all of Totland during the wedding. He's going to restructure all 35 islands and barricade himself away from everyone. Once he's safe he's going to launch a full assault against Big Mom and Germa too. Of course Luffy saves the day in the end which resolves conflicts on both sides.

I'm just wondering if Capone will be able to upgrade his fortress with Germa tech. That would be crazy to be a walking cloning machine.

Autist.

Yeah and Luffy got his ass beat for it

Is pudding autistic? I looked up the symptoms and it looks like she is

I don't understand why Luffy didn't use gear four in this scene

Was it because the plot needed him to be defeated?

So glad this happened. I was so annoyed at how OP the crew was post-timeskip. Luffy beating a Yonkou commander uninjured was just anti-climactic. Glad to see him finally being completely outlcassed in a fight.

I dunno. Maybe because he was fighting for like... 11 hours?

no but you are

Who is Trumps one piece waifu?

Honestly me too. People don't seem to realize that one piece isn't based on power levels, and it really depends on the situation to see who would win. Honestly it's more realistic, we don't need mary sue's who are impervious to damage just because they're strong.

The Germa are literally the Trumps, m8.

Judge = Donald
Reiju = Ivanka
Ichiji = Don Jr.
Niji = Eric
Sanji = Tiffany
Yonji = Barron

So answer is Reiju.

So BM is Shillary?

She does have sjw views and is a landwhale like tumblrs so yeah

I liked Cracker

>globalist
>wants to turn all the world's races into a melting pot
>terribly mistreats her husbands
Fuck, getting a bit too real here.

Don't forget the "donations" to the Foundation

That explains why that puddingfag is clearing the record on how pudding is (((cute)))
Wonder how much he is getting paid

>every power player in the New World are basically just punching or slicing things with haki
>even the ones with cool powers still use haki as the main weapon

Is Haki a mistake?

>Wonder how much he is getting paid
with puddings sweet sweet pudding

>favorite theory
>least favorite theory

If the Vinsmokes are Trump, then who are:

the Straw Hats

The Heart Pirates

Donquixote Pirates

100 Beast pirates

Haki doesn't really change much aside from nerfing logias daysue

well it is lame how practically everyone has tekkai

other than that it is either "now I punch/block" even harder

>least favorite theory
crocodile is really a woman and also luffy's mother

That's not even true within this chapter.

Noragami is better than one piece.
OP is going downhill

Smoothie for next nakama

Story-wise, it was valid enough as an explanation to counter logias.

Interpreting them for our reading experience is what makes them seem like a mistake. And it doesn't help that Oda presents them inconsistently.

Everytime you read each panel, you now have the question of whether a character has haki and the type of haki he/she can do, was it activated then, etc.

It's supposed to add another layer of condition for every fight/situation to make it interesting.
But there are cases that as readers we tend to forget them, we overthink or it simply wasnt made clear enough by Oda.

yes

If you're a retard and it is too hard for you to understand what's going on unless author spends 1-2 pages to explain character A's moves...then yes, otherwise no.

THICC

>favorite theory
"D" is a symbol for a half-moon

>least favorite theory
Anything with Monet

Sure but that only adds to my credibility

Reminder that Smoothie is neither thicc nor tall. She's a smaller woman wearing armor made out of juice.

Bad colors

Those digits
Damnit.

>least favorite theory
Too many to count but
>Zoro has "special eye" under the scar
takes the cake

>favorite theory
Teach is Joy Boys descendant

Never heard that one before. How's that go?

I wonder what he's up to now.

He's either back in shape or even fatter. There will be no middle ground.

I don't think Luffy is finished yet, he's probably gonna get back up to keep his promise.

wow that was fast

not gonna lie im mad crocoboy is my favorite character im also jealous

you need to wait for the reveal to be confirmed tho

Best boy

Joy Boy failed to help FI but was certain that someone would one day. Why was he so sure? His family - Marshall clan - knows of a history that no one else does. Its why Blackbeard talks of fate and how yami chose him. It's also why he likes history, he compares what the Marshalls know against what the WG says.

Favorite theory (somewhat)
> National treasure in Mariejois is the last Red Poneglyph

Least fave
> Robin's father is Kuma

>>National treasure in Mariejois is the last Red Poneglyph

Well then how the fuck are the Straw Hats supposed to get to it? They're past that point

Some alternate door door fruit will open doors between the user and people has touched
Or something Like that

Remember when filler was good?

Remember when the anime was good?

Fit Moria as an ally in the Kaido arc is a must.

youtube.com/watch?v=J03CSy-iemQ
Queenz review is up. Also Smoothie is Bae.

I remember that! All the Crackerfag tears were great. They couldn't accept their favorite character got BTFO so bad.

Yes.
After Alabasta rain it started to go down.
Enies Lobby was particularly bad (yeah it was).
And after Thriller bark I couldn't watch it anymore.

Impel down was absolutely raped by Buggy and Mr.3 filler

If I were Capone, I would start searching for an ancient weapon like Crocodile to stuff inside my suit

The only difference that Haki changed is that Oda draws a black aura around someone's hand.

>video is private

you motherfucker

>Favorite theory
For the current arc, it's that Brook's power will help fight against Big Mom

>Least favorite
All of the useless, shipping shitposts

Even though it hasn't happened in 800+ chapters and Oda has confirmed that the Straw Hats are not and will not get romantically involved with each other, faggots still push this

All big name pirates and their alliances who desire this treasure will attack Mariejois (coordinated or not). So it's part of a series of triggers for another great war.

typical SaNa fag

It wasn't 30 minutes ago. Not a clue what happened.

>favourite
Monet is alive, i don't know i just find it funny
>least
Gear 5 monkey king awakening

>mfw patiently waiting for Bonney to join

You never give up, do you?

Name a bigger jobber.

Hint: You can't.

>A main character sustains a significant injury that alters his appearance. The injury happens off-screen, without explanation, and is not discussed or even mentioned by the other characters.
>All of this in a Shonen manga
>All of this in One Piece, which is famous for dropping hints and introducing plot points that are not explained until a later chapter
>Oh, and by the way, the character who "lost his EYE" was training with a character named "Hawk EYES"
>There are people who STILL think that it's just an injury and nothing more

>Hawkeyes
>a guy who's name comes from his appearance, not his abilities
>this having anything at all to do with a fucking scar
Come on man.

kidd

>Implying there is a single fucking character in whole series who's abilities are eye-related
This theory is pushed only by die hard nurutufags.

>literally died jobbing

>I was so annoyed at how OP the crew was post-timeskip

Then you are objectively retarded, as from the Punk Hazard it was clear that the crew is catastrophically underpowered (or more precisely that power levels of everyone else escalated massively with no explanation) so that the same plots could be reused.

>People don't seem to realize that one piece isn't based on power levels

Lolwut. Official power levels were established since Enies Lobby, since Marineford it was established that you cannot damage top-tier people in any way unless your power level is higher than theirs.

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

>mfw there's always a bigger elephant
Especially with a bigger lower trunk, eh? EH?

So big mom is down 2(?) sweet commanders, shouldn't she be more pissed about that? Also what is nami's end game this arc?

His master is Mihawk.
The number one swordsman in the world.

Not unlikely that he gets injured while training with him. It's like a symbol that his 2 yrs were hard-fought and that he lost one eye but he gained so much with just the thought he survived.

>what is nami's end game this arc?
He is one of big mom daughter and willl get full-control of the sun and the cloud.

Was it rape?

>Strongest CoA Haki to date

No but it will be soon enough.

>Spends all afternoon chasing down clones of his friends and beating up tree people
>Fights a Yonko commander head on FOR 11 HOURS STRAIGHT
>Gets, like, 20 minutes of sleep
>Takes a flurry of attacks from one of his strongest crewmates, passing out in the process
>Fights an army of chess people and New World veterans alongside his weakest crewmate and a damn tree
>loses
>WOW what a jobber
I think I need to take a break from these threads. Maybe even take a break from One Piece, I used to enjoy it so much more then I do now.