The eternal paranoiac

Do you browse Sup Forums without a VPN/proxy?

Is is even SAFE to browse Sup Forums without see above. Also, do you come here using school/university WiFi with or without VPN/proxy.. do people do this?

*it

My posting doesn't work with vpn

oh shit now it does

I just don't care enough about the potential consequences

It's not safe to browse the internet at all, your ISP tracks you and the governments can obtain those records, they don't need to specifically compromise Sup Forums

Why would you be afraid of posting on an Uzbek porridge recipe trading board?

lol

Yeah but in case they pass some retrospective laws I guess, I just feel judged every time I go here.. And I don't want to quit.

What do you mean with safe? Everything is legal, except hate speech. And there we have it.

Lol being this much of a schitzo

>retrospective laws
plz tell me you're not actually this retarded

I meant to say an act is passed that for eg suddenly bans explicit "hate speech" on boards like these, even if it is ironic etc..
I believe I got the legal terminology correct.

Or Nazi images, or whatever else.

I want them to see what I'm doing. They have more reason to fear me and my kind than I do them and theirs. Most of them don't understand consciousness and can barely even remember shit in their current incarnation. They can hardly comprehend why so many of us are on Earth at this time and they're completely clueless as to how to deal with us. They're like flatlanders encountering a 3D object. So let them read my shitposts.

Hard mode: do you kik without a vpn?

And people who engaged in this behaviour would be punished for it, or at least exposed, hurting their image.

Or... one of those leaks but with IP addresses and persons identified.

My pc has pics of cars and big boobs...not worried about getting doxxed.

>being scared to shitpost
Soyboy gtfo

A VPN prevents a "man-in-the-middle" attack. That's the main reason for using a VPN at a public wifi.

(((x))) stands for the beautification of a certain group, pure enlightenment. Our worship signalling. Just so you know

What is the realistic perspective on this? How many people get v& because of Sup Forums posting?

Why would I care as an American?
I forget people have to worry about this shit in faggot countries.

Nope, don't care.
Trust me, when the time comes it really won't matter.

Well i guess this are the pros of living in third world shithole. Nobody gives a fuck. Aint no government agancy going to track me down with a windows 95.

I wouldn't imagine any that don't do blatantly stupid shit. Don't download bait files, don't make actual, illegal threats or participate in doxxing, LARP convincingly that you have information that will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton or pretend to have government secrets in a way that actually actives their almonds.

That's just my guess, though. I don't really care if people I know find out I come to the Chans and say offensive shit. I work from home for myself so I don't have to worry about employment, though.

Autistic gril detected

No VPN and I wouldn't be surprised if I am jailed for denying the holocaust or hate speech in my lifetime.

YOLO

so correct me then if I'm so wrong...

lmfao

Yes but if only everyone could work independently and not for a company, or worse, the government..

I was more talking about being doxxed with that part about employment.

I don't post hate speech because I'm not into irony