A-user wat did u do?

Here’s how a Sup Forums hoax galvanizes, spreads, and creates chaos: Operation Swedistan edition

Other urls found in this thread:

mediamatters.org/blog/2017/11/16/here-s-how-Sup
bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-42003496
archive.is/ghk4x
unv.is/mediamatters.org/blog/2017/11/16/here-s-how-Sup
archive.is/ghk4x
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Prove your flag

On Wednesday, the campaign became even more complex when a new4chan threadclaimed that at least two foreign news outlets had picked up the story. The poster put up an imageof anarticlefrom a Swedish outlet that said that Sup Forums users were behind a fake petition to change Sweden's flag. The thread also provided further instructions: “Any press claiming they have exposed the 'Alt Right Hoax' should be informed that 'the alt-right hijacked the movement to give it less credibility' and that the petition/ majority of the movement is real.” The comment was a clear attempt to abdicate responsibility for the campaign, sow confusion, and promote skepticism of mainstream media: right out of thepro-Trump media playbook.

The #ForBetterSweden campaign has not been promoted by prominent pro-Trump trolls and far-right websites (other than Infowars), but that could change. Moreover, while this particular xenophobic Sup Forums campaign is a stunt orchestrated primarily to elicit reactions, it’s worth noting that Sup Forums has previously launched sincere, anti-immigrant campaigns designed to harm real people. In January, users on the “Sup Forums” message boardencouraged othersto trick Twitter users who are undocumented immigrants in the U.S. into publicly outing themselves so they could be reported to the federal government for deportation.

The Sup Forums message board is a notoriousoutrage machineon the front lines of the online culture wars. Users create politically relevant, emotionally salient troll campaigns with the intention of dividing progressive communities and distracting from real social issues. In this case, the issue is a real, growinganti-Muslim backlashto recent upticks of violence in Sweden, including anincrease in hate crimesagainst Sweden’s Muslims and even those perceived to be Muslims.

Poo in source...i mean...Ah you get it

mediamatters.org/blog/2017/11/16/here-s-how-Sup Forums-hoax-galvanizes-spreads-and-creates-chaos-operation-swedistan-edition/218578

bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-42003496

>users create politically relevant, emotionally salient troll campaigns with the intention of dividing progressive communities and distracting from real social issues. In this case, the issue is a real, growinganti-Muslim backlashto recent upticks of violence in Sweden, including anincrease in hate crimesagainst Sweden’s Muslims and even those perceived to be Muslims.
No matter how much you cuck for them, it will never be enough.

Hidden Power Confirmed....

Liberals do this dumb shit all the time, it's like that fake picture of trump from oprah's show where hes talking about how retarded republicans are

>real social issues

>bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-42003496

here's the headline on the BBC article,

>A failed 'Swedish flag' hoax shows the decline of the extremist Sup Forums message board

lol, its good.

whoops, forgot archive link

archive.is/ghk4x

unv.is/mediamatters.org/blog/2017/11/16/here-s-how-Sup Forums-hoax-galvanizes-spreads-and-creates-chaos-operation-swedistan-edition/218578

archive.is/ghk4x

fixed those for you

wtf are we supposed to be responsible for this time?
wtf we didn't even do this

if only that were true.
the flow of newfags needs to be stemmed for a while

Anyone can come here and post a thread. These retards leftists need stories so bad, they come here and make incredulous posts for their sensationalist papers. Sad!

>media matters
You know this is Brock /Ctr/shillblue again don't you

It's just a prank bro.

What happened to the poll? It seems to have disappeared!

reported and balleted..

Everybody knows how user operates, and retards still react the way we want them too. This isn't anything new.

>destroy
>attack
>die!

Yet the BBC wrote an article on it. Was it a failure?

im putting that on a t shirt

Why didn't they put in this Swedistan flag?

these niggers are really slow arent they
jesus fucking christ what a bunch of niggers

I only saw black pigeon speaking about this on twatter, didn't even notice it on this or other chans

lol after IOTBW the media has been trying extra hard to prove they "get" Sup Forums and the internet.
>we are "on it" audience! have no fear! we'll keep you in the loop!

Anons I need you here
Anons I need you here
Anons I need you here
Anons I need you here
pic random

>users create politically relevant, emotionally salient troll campaigns with the intention of dividing progressive communities and distracting from real social issues. In this case, the issue is a real, growinganti-Muslim backlashto recent upticks of violence in Sweden, including anincrease in hate crimesagainst Sweden’s Muslims and even those perceived to be Muslims
Lowkey admitting that the Swedish people are growing tired of the invasion

Insallah Nina Mast insults the caliphate!

>Users create politically relevant, emotionally salient troll campaigns

Love it. Every campaign that opposes left-wing ideals are troll campaigns.

We did do this, i was in the OG thread discussing this too. Glad it provoked leftist idiots to take the bait, helping spread the redpill. That's what it was for. I hope the Brit that launched it comes by here

>niggers shipped into your country
>treat the place like its niggerstan and the people like theyre niggerstani
We just need mo gibs fo dey programs and they'll integrate!

>locals blame real niggerstanis about for the prevalence of once rare heinous crimes in their everyday lives
HATE CRIME!!!!!!

>a meme hoax on a shitposting website is what creates chaos

>not importing millions of Islamic savages into your society

Why are people so obesessed with rubbung failures in people's faces? Who among men can say they never failed?

probably going to be seeing more swedes around here

Normie media only does it because this site has a reputation of success so whenever we fail it has to be pointed out. Imagine being excited that you made a rhodesian herpatologist forum look bad online. Sad!

mods are complicit too pic related... ban you for posting the truth...
no, "we" didn't, you get the deathcamp too traitor

This

we are like lab rat scrutining all our movements

Sometimes I wonder if BBC and others are secretly working for the wrong side, publicizing troll materials such as this for the world to see. Even just one reader is enough to raise awareness and satisfy the goal of the campaign's original intent.

>Sup Forums hoax
I've honestly never seen that one. What is it, Poe's law? Looks like a legit leftie thing to me.

Were you even there? The whole thing was created by a Brit with Nordic/Anglo ancestry and whilst many Swedes disapproved of the plan it was still done for the reason of provocing normal Swedes should they see it to open their eyes

wtf this is al bullshit

>implying they wont do this in the next 10 years

At least they are starting to realize that we harness the power of chaos.

anybody got a pic of this nina slut? i wanna know if i'd give her the mast or not

Oh nos our power is waning.

Yes. This faggot just won't stop. Can't wait til someone hangs him.

She was Makeapp'd at birth. Full (((Mast))).

god she looks like a total degenerate jewslut, i guess i'd cum up her butt while smacking her about the head and face, but i wouldn't text her afterwards