Cursive: the white man's letter

Does Sup Forums still write cursive? As time progresses, it is becoming clearer and clearer to me that being conservative, reactionary, fascist or whatever is a package deal. Everything you do that is contrary to what the present wants you to do is an act of resistance. The jew does not want children to learn cursive anymore, that is why we should all at least be able to use the white man's letter. As an added bonus, it can serve as cryptography if the niggers ever take over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IpFM3BZfKjk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cursive_script_(East_Asia)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm going to write in cursive at work next week.

I am surprised I was able to read that. I guess all those grade school lessons were worth it. Is it really a jewish plot? I mean everything can't be a jewish plot to destroy the white man, can it?

I do write like this, but there's less and less need to do so.

Reminder for those who did not live through the greatest period in Sup Forums history.

youtube.com/watch?v=IpFM3BZfKjk

i support this, i will start brushing up

OP's cursive doesn't look like it's his natural writing.

Only country to still teach kids proper cursive is France I think.

We were taught to at my school, so I do it naturally.

When I write normally (in cursive) it looks messy, but if I put more effort in it can look decent. Either way, I'd rather have messy cursive than writing which looks like a 5 year old's.

I can't help but write cursive, even when I try writing print flourishes and soft lines slip through.

I read about a teacher who wanted to send a bad note about a child to the parents. She wrote it in cursive because she knew that the kid could not read the note.

I exclusively write in roastie cursive

>tfw when cursive is now code
>good penmanship will doom the future tards
Feels patrician, man, feels patrician.

Your small r and c suck.
Practice more.

I can read it, but would probably struggle to write in it, which I haven't done since the third grade. I write quickly enough that I end up connecting many of the letters, which can resemble cursive.
Now that I consider it, I'd imagine that cursive was developed that way.

I never learned cursive. We were taught it in elementary school, but I was an ass. I can read it, at least. Usually.

But does modern cursive still look like the 19th and 20th century real shit?

21st century cursive doesn't have the charm or panache. Its messier for a start.

>so many unjoined letters

I started learning typing a year before cursive back in the early 90s. Guess which one matters more

Great handwriting

Dat shit be raysis, yo.

i forgot how to do capital Z and lowercase g, am I white?

Kek, surprised too, my handwriting isn't the best. To answer your question, not everything is a jewish plot in itself, but many things are subplots of a larger plot, in this case the dumbing down of education.

On the contrary, continuation of tradition is more important than ever.

It's more fun than it sounds actually, and there are multiple occasions where it has actually very much benefitted me. Handwritten letters are surprisingly powerful, I have gotten companies to do things they'd otherwise never do just by sending them a thoughtful and polite letter on nice paper and in a nice envelope. Things like getting a spare part for something or whatever. Pic related is a letter I sent to the German manufacturer of my razor blade which broke, got me a free replacement part.

I know, they deserve some attention

You're damn right Nigel

can still write in cursive more or less. My writing has become a hybrid between print and cursive over the years though.

not going to lie that was hard to read, havent seen cursive in years

Good thread, Dutchbro. Will start writing in cursive again.

>this thread though
What the fuck guys? I thought everyone wrote like that, why are you having troubles reading it?

funny, my handwriting is similar

i never write cursive because i write too quick and can barely read what i write in print

It is though, but I haven't used it for a couple of years since I got from elementary school, after which I sort of re-taught it to myself and have used it ever since. So if this isn't my natural handwriting, I dont have one.

Cursive is faster though, it literally means 'running (script)' from the Latin littera cursiva

theres no such thing as cursive for asian languages. cursive is a fucking waste of time.

I do makes me feel superior to the normies

I'm russian, we never use print letters in cyrillic handwriting. Neither do I in latin.

>German company
>Penmanship required
>Implying not simply e-mailing them and implying that there's a defect in their product is enough to get any service you'd like
As it should be, if it's resonable.

Don't nips and others take great pride in learning to paint all of the brush strokes in their writing with great care? You can't even use an automatic word finder unless you know the stroke order of a specific character.

>I do makes me feel superior to the normies
Mmmm-hmm, you could say dat dere twice brother, I's agree fully.

Now I want to brush up on my cursive.

Is it true that niggers cannot read cursive? I always considered learning it to be a waste. Now it's a valuable tool?

that is exactly right. stroke order matters, accuracy matters. but kanji and other east asian scripts buy themself are hyper streamlined, despite being highly complex. for example, a single 4 or 5 stroke character can men an entire word by itself what would take you perhaps 30 to 40 individual strokes to write out as an english word. english is incredibly drawn out as it is, why needlessly complicate it further by adding squiggles and loops?

people who insist on using cursive are generally pretentious fuck wads who have nothing worthwhile for anyone to read anyway

It's easier to read poor print than poor cursive. Poorly written cursive might as well be moon runes. I'd rather people just write in print so I'm not forced to decipher someones shit handwriting skill.

t.officeworker.

t.penlet

Reminds me of this photo.

Cyrillic cursive looks like the electrocardiogram of a man high on amphetamines though, I've tried to learn it but I found it incredibly hard to read

There literally is though
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cursive_script_(East_Asia)

It's even harder than their normal moon runes

See pic

>nothing worthwhile for anyone to read

I beg to differ, my black friend

Funny, but I can read the ECG too.

your handwriting is beautiful OP and reminds me of the letters my Oma wrote to me in my youth

she would not like what you're writing about but that's okay, she is not here

i miss you lieve oma ;_;

Guys, start using fountain pens again. It will make you write cursive.

lol at that fat tire round her neck

What does this note say? I cant read it.

>a single 4 or 5 stroke character can men an entire word by itself what would take you perhaps 30 to 40 individual strokes to write
I'd think that would be the case with some individual words like the Chinese one everybody learns but pretends isn't just straight out of Chinese, but whenever you have actual normal speech or text, it doesn't seem any more space-efficient and requires at least as many strokes.

Example:
Fumina Suzuki
鈴木ふみ奈

Wow, I've saved so much work doing that! Instead of a few very simple letters with straightforward souds associated with them, essentially writing phonetics, I have to paint and interpet an entire picture of words. Doesn't make much sense to me, to be honest.

Cyrillic is just like english or any other language, but with different letters. See polish if you want a latin letter version of it.

>You'se a fag
Work on your r's, and stop writing on your sister's panties, she doesn't appreciate it.

Y-You even write the f like me s-stop

Ben je Nederlands? Hoe is het daar in de VS?

Funny thing is I picked up cursive again to write my grand aunt who used to send me the most thoughtful, well written letters and cards. Sadly, her handwriting deteriorated due to old after 95 so she switched to a typewriter, having discarded the Apple computer her applefag grandchildren wanted her to use

>stop writing on your sister's panties

Nigger that is A-grade 300g/m2 wood cellulose paper

>t. paper mill worker

Lol I can't even read my own handwriting, let alone cursive.

I've been snail-mailing cursive hand written letters more lately. I suggest everyone get out a pen and paper and write someone a nice letter and mail it. Properly format it, too. It's becoming a dying art.

I still use cursive, though most people my age don't. Basically everyone here over 50 uses it, and about half of people 30-50 use it. Most Millennials and anyone younger don't use cursive.

My grandmother had the most amazing handwriting. Unfortunately all of her letters are at my parents' house, so I can't provide an example, but this was the closest I could find online.

Cursive is for smug cunts like doctors who want to feel prestigious and superior to the common pleb

I always write in cursive, and my teachers tell me to write in printing even though it’s uglier and takes 1.5x the time to write in printing. I’m in grad school in CA

>As an added bonus, it can serve as cryptography if the niggers ever take over.

Maybe try not being such a plebeian then

Oh wait you're Canadian

That's beautiful

Your teachers are cunts then

>tfw my cursive is god-tier but my normal penmanship is complete ass

By 8th grade my teachers told me to stop writing in cursive. My handwriting is terrible.

Christ. Remember the people who ran to her defense aayong she could speak 3 languages?

Cursive is normal here, americans truly are cultureless mutts

I use cursive all the time. I also keep a journal that I only use cursive in. Makes it so that whoever reads it has to take a minimum of four times longer to decipher what I read. A little bit of false security is good sometimes.

I write in cursive too but learning how to touch type is infinitely more useful in 2017

I went to catholic school were we had to write in cursive from 4th to 8th grade and had a penmanship grade. the last time I used it though was writing the "I promise not to cheat" paragraph on the sat. now I write in all capital letters because it seems more technical.

I didn't know Dutch writing was the same as English, if only the language worked like that.

They can't just draw their runes with swoops or something

>Properly format it, too. It's becoming a dying art
fucking this, I've received letters from people and even companies who don't know how to format a letter correctly. Proper formatting was drilled into us at school, "user, you'll never get a job/be taken seriously if you don't use proper formatting", I guess they were wrong considering some of the monkey shit abortions I've received over the years

Is that Lincoln's actual handwriting?

Yeah I'm the only person I know aside from my dad that writes cursive on a permanent basis. Everybody always compliments me for something I learned in Second Grade. Bizarre.

We were forced to write in cursive back when I went to school in the 90s. Our teacher was in her 60s and an old-school Christian, so we had a very traditional form of education. She even made us say grace.
That being said, she was a very friendly and warm person, and in retrospect I almost feel bad for her, given that some of the boys in the class were so wild that she almost had a nervous breakdown and had to take a few weeks off. In particular, this one kid with ADHD never gave her a break. When she went over to his desk, he would throw himself on the ground and start screaming that he hit her, before getting up and laughing about it. But I digress.

What I originally wanted to say was that the kind of cursive they've taught over the past few decades is really boring to look at, especially when you compare it to pre-war cursive. That stuff was almost like art.

One thing that's always fascinated me about the pre-war era, is how much effort they put into making things beautiful, no matter how mundane it was. Every document, book and bank note was like a little work of art. People just don't give a shit about that anymore.

Capital Z is just lower case z but bigger.

Got samples?

God dammit.

>phonefags
>unresized 5k image
>upside down
You're the first against the wall.

>that blank slack jawed stare

gas all phoneposters

>twice
just kys yourself already.

I'm not sure how they teach it these days but I wasn't taught anything other than cursive and it still seems to be the standard for the younger generations here aswell

Don't even bother
That poster gets all Asian knowledge form anime

This is a quality post.

I use cursive because niggers can't decipher it. It's the ultimate encryption to foil niggers.

They don't e'en teach cursive.

Fucking slide thread...

*sprinkles herb on the thread*

>joining letters across an apostrophe

oh dear

I only write in cursive when doing hand-written letters.

It's not really necessary in this day and age. The whole point of cursive was it was the most efficient way of writing. But now most of our work is done on computers because typing is faster than cursive. So the point behind cursive has already been superseded

Can you read cursive?

wow delete your post before everyone calls you retarded

I usually write, either in all caps or script, depending if I'm writing to friends and families or idiots

Have there been threads about this recently? I started picking up cursive again a few weeks ago. I thought it was my own idea, just another skill that can be incrementally trained over time to keep from getting bored with life, but here's this fucking thread. Am I just that much of a Sup Forumstard, or is this part of the collective unconsciousness that draws us all here in the first place?

I can't read cursive. Does that make me a nigger? This girl who sits next to me in bio writes cursive. It's so hot. I wanna learn but I don't have the time
:(

At my work (im in management)... An older lady manager (59) cant leave written notes in cursive because a younger manager (23) cant read it. All the older manager writes in is in cursive. Both white. Im white too and im 31... I want to fire the old lady cause shes worthless.. But i want to smack the shit out of the young one because she's dumb as fuck.

Got a vintage US made pen recently and I can't help but want to write cursive. It really is engaging like that.

We're all niggers by 19th century standards.

>being right is retarded now

I've been teaching for six years in TX and can assure you that cursive is no longer part of the curriculum. My students in Garland have no clue how to use a ruler and I only mean how to make a straight line. I was teaching in a ghetto school in garland. would you like to see our scores? I'll post the info with some vids of our step team and the scroes if interested. i'll prolly post it anyway.

Please don't. I'm actually quite proud of my handwriting and would rather not have people think I'm associated with alt-right Nazis. That is not a good look... for anyone [hint-hint]

You're wrong retard.