Anime you want to livewatch with Sup Forums again

>anime you want to livewatch with Sup Forums again.

Madoka.

>MORNING LESCUE!

Either Osonatsu-san or Watamote.

Space Dandy or Chuunibyou would also be fun

Ansatsu Kyoshitsu

sansha sanyou

The only anime to ever have super fun threads on this board.

PSG! I was here when Stocking and Gainax ruined Christmas! Good times

None. Posting here is a curse and addiction.

Any answer other than Guilty Crown is wrong.

K-On Tuesdays
JoJo season 1
Code Geass season 2
Haruhi season 2

I think Valvrave is acceptable as well

That's fair.

Samurai Flamenco.

Star Driver sundays

KIRABOSHI ;_;

Mahou Sensou

I want to read medaka box whit Sup Forums for the first time

Geruru

I wish Captain Earth was even half as entertaining as Star Driver was

PSG
Kill la Kill
Another
Blood-C

PSG and Kill la Kill are great watches on their own. But the other two: half the fun was Sup Forums, you missed the train if you didn't watch along then.

Honorable Mention: Shiki

There is only one answer.

Would have loved to be here for Code Geass

The only correct answer.

Remember these threads?

Does Sup Forums still do it as big as Sup Forums did with toonami prestreams?

I remember a few years ago it was all seasonal anime and with like 100+ people in livestreams with toons.

Hibike! Euphonium, episodes 8 and 10 respectively

I'm still mad how Tsubasa "Alien Dick Sucker" ruined this

O.D. best girl

Good answer.

Danganronpa 3
Mayoiga

These are horrible trainwreck shows.
I wanna witness the cancerous meme filled threads all over again

We had fun together. Then we raged like motherfuckers together.

I actually miss those comfy Sundays.

Yuuki Yuuna. I want to save Christmas again.

I'd like to go way back.
Way back.

Kannazuki no Miko remaster when?

These were the greatest threads of all time.

Yearly reminder that Linda is still a shit.

>10

>wanting worse art with worse voice acting

No.

The best times, user.

Sora no Oto or the last episode of Achiga-hen

One Week Friends threads were wonderful. Every single week the thread would get spammed with claims that it was going to go NTR, and every single week someone believed it and swore they were dropping the series.

was truly the birth or first great popularization of modern shitposting

Endless Eight
>that slow onset of despair as people start realizing that those absolute madmen are actually doing it

The specific week this episode aired was the best TADA BANRI thread out of all of them.

>shinkansen

I think it was by week 3 that everyone realized what was happening and we all just braced ourselves for the next 5 weeks.

Sup Forums and Seacats was absolutely amazing. Terrible, full of RP faggotry, aimless speculah, and forced memes, but absolutely amazing nonetheless.

>not much motivation to watch anime
>watch a show one year after airing
>hey this is good
>regret not watching it with Sup Forums

every time

Or, you can watch the anime that looks popular and that Sup Forums will like it and then get the BDs after the year?

Be smarter, user-san

Mayoiga was still one of the most fun shows this year because of the threads

This might have been even better to watch with Sup Forums than Kill La Kill.

oh god Blood-C would be so fucking fun to watch with you asspies

>Mayoiga

If you liked that, you would have loved Another. Mayoiga only got as half as entertaining as Another was.

Everyone says that but I don't really think of Cross Ange as a shitstorm show. It was a wild ride with some fun threads sure but Kill la Kill was all over the place and barely contained. Maybe I was just used to shitstorms by the time it aired and it didn't register.

>oh god Blood-C would be so fucking fun to watch with you asspies

You should have been there, user.

>salia bullying sundays

NEVER FORGET

Not him but the only reason I liked the Cross Ange stuff more was because it wasn't just PURE shitpost of

WTF
HOLY SHIT
DON'T LOSE YOOOUR WAY

on episode day/day after there was more content, not to mention BTFO of yuri fags

Aldnoah.Zero God, the butthurt was glorious.

Liked it more on /m/ than Sup Forums but it was way up there
>the butthurt was glorious.

literally the only good things about those threads was people still clinging onto the fact that "it's going to get good!"

2013's NNB threads were one of my fondest memories of Sup Forums and always will be. Everyone was so excited every week. Remember Episode 4 threads?

>literally the only good things about those threads was people still clinging onto the fact that "it's going to get good!"

My favourite thing was how we started seeing all the flaws in the initial concept that must have resulted in Urobuchi selling the project to Nitroplus.

>So you're telling me these people colonized Mars 30 years ago (?), and they suddenly act like being from Earth is a disease?

I do remember liking Eggs though and wanting him to kill faggot Slaine.

BRS was fun

SZS

>that S2 E1
>everyone is alive

DOHOHO

As much as I love hype bandwagons, the threads I tend to miss most are the ones with small but devoted fanbases.

Pic related. Lewd edits, great discussion, everyone seemed to be genuinely into the show and there was practically no shitposting. Locodol threads have a special place in my heart.

True Tears, but with modern livewatch+chat technology.

Mayoiga threads didn't have bookfags spoiling the plot.

BATORU

Evangelion would have been incredible to watch today

Can't you do that right now with the new season?

Remember how we all picked survival groups?

Even though it was a fun train wreck, I was still massively disappointed by Mayoiga. I at least wanted people to die. Or even if they explored the Lord of the Flies stuff more. Would have been great but went nowhere.

New season is not living up to the original at all. I don't think anyone really expected it to, though. Can't live up to JC Staff's famed B-Studio.

>New season is not living up to the original at all.
That's good to know since I've neglected to watch it because the original series was fucking shit too

>Evangelion

Oh shiiiiiit, yes. That would be awesome. The threads around the last episodes alone would be delicious.

Sorry you don't like anime originals with great production values and direction where every episode ends with a cliffhanger, user. Really sorry. That's some of the best stuff out there.

Im@s 2011.

>Mayoiga threads didn't have bookfags spoiling the plot.

I don't recall none of that. But maybe I just filtered it mentally.

It had none of those things. Your cliffhangers amount to a shallow stab wound that is all but forgotten the next episode.

Master of Martial Hearts

Keep dazzling me with your great opinions user

Best fanbase on Sup Forums.

Shakunetsu no takyuu musumune is pretty fucking good right now guys

>streaming anime

So this is the power of neo normalfags Sup Forums huh..........................

>neo

Just shoot yourself you no fun faggot

Or just amerifats scared of downloading their chinese cartoons because they're too tech illiterate and don't want RIAA or MPAA's dick deepin their ass

This

The big long ellipsis gave you away, user. It's a good one but you overdid it.

I remember hating that stupid bikini picture because the expression on the face didn't suit Ryuko and being mad that nobody other than me seemed to care.

Flying Witch minus all the ass and leg worship

Mayoiga was based on a book?

No, that's his point. There were no spoilers because no one knew what the fuck is going on.

So then why did he bring up a book?

I cried at the epilogue and I'm not ashamed.

Samurai Flamenco.

I'd love this, because I only started watching VVV during the second cour, which had like 90% less fun/insanity.

Were there ever 12 Kingdoms threads?

Another was based on a book, and bookfags apparently spoiled that show. Unlike Mayoiga, which had none of that.

I wish I could have been around to watch Code Geass with you guys. Just watching it on my own was an epic ride that I have yet to find anything to surpass, but I can't help feeling watching it with Sup Forums would have been glorious. Seems the days of epic shitposting on Sup Forums have died and most posters are people confined in generals.

So, why compare them if one was based on a book and the other wasn't? I'm not following

The thread is about shows you want to live watch with Sup Forums again (as in, for the first time, I presume). Why would you do that? Fun.
What ruins fun for some people? Spoilers.
Mayoiga and Another can be compared for various reasons (many people expected Mayoiga to be "another Another" in the beginning, though it turned out differently), and one user suggested people who like Mayoiga would have loved watching Annother with Sup Forums.
Another user contended that watching it back then wasn't as fun, because spoilers ruined the fun. Mayoiga had no people spoiling things (because it was an original).

Never a better season to be on Sup Forums than one with geah.

>We are getting S4 and S5
If they are a step up from GX, it's gonna be a great ride again.

I will never forget the suspense of waiting for cour 2 with everyone. I also wish that I had saved more of the edits people made, there was a shitton of OC lost to the archives.