CBTS #406 Catalog Space, The Final Frontier Edition

_1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
_2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
_3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
_4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
_5. Do just that. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

More Eyes on the Heart of Q
Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend Text of Q: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
anonfile.com/ncw5Xdc7b5/QturnedA.pdf
Advise for your first step into this Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really. MSM curiously silent..
UPDATE 1,400+ UNPRECEDENTED
Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
Nov14
VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
archive.is/VUm5R
archive.is/nrHcv
archive.is/mKfyN
archive.is/HfGhg
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
archive.is/MK1jn
pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
pastebin.com/daaKW228
pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Eagle
cog49.com/ft.pdf
wtsp.com/news/graphic-obscene-skydrawings-spotted-in-okanogan-co/492521457
arkancide.com/
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5T3FSZ9aZI
twitter.com/JohnnyArgent
clintonmemoriallibrary.com/body-count/clinton-casualties/
youtu.be/CAYkmutzcrU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Q's letting the world know that ratlines & wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, & everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

**Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY KEENMIND IS KEEN MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS TASKS
1. PRODUCE Infographs/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK etc
2. Dig into $$$ trail
3. REDPILL families, friends

Spreadsheet of Answers

Q CONFIRMED CAP CONFIRMATION QRD M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture
Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline *NEW* SA FOW Search analytics theory
THEORISTS: (READ UP)
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

NYT Post (Declaration of war as per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Older breadcrumbs have been linked to OP Posts to reduce information overload

Concise Event Log Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14(some) Nov 14 Holy Get Vetican Dirt Trump tweet GONE Nov 14
Assange asking Trump for a job HNWSR +++ U1 DOJ sheet hires Unaccountable financial gains of congressmen Trumps limo license plate starts with Q Position of flyover pic Amazing meme about RockAChilds Prince Charles turns on jewish lobby Soros under fire by Nigel New Fusion GPS Judge tied to Podesta? Sessions, RR, RM & Q MUELLER REALLY IS /OURGUY/ Military Coup in Zimbabwe Hannity U1 breakdown Redpill the masses to prevent chaos Trump tweet Oct28 - Q Photo ID laughs AF1 Landed to refuel, didn't need to? MSM complicate w/ Biden coverup? WE WANT THE LOST LIBRARY OF ALEXANDRIA BACK Trump Tweets same message twice? Evil needs the fear from children Holy Get David RockAChild in fear DAY OF THE ROPE IS NEIGH 10 Days [of Darkness] between Sutherland tweets Holy Get Vetican Dirt Trump tweet GONE

Nov 15
Clinton Pay4Play Scheme Podesta gets annihilated on twitter FBI McCabe Vault info drop Trump announcement involves New Zealand Before/After pictures of Trump @ dinner Clinton helped CPS Child Trafficking with legislation FBI states ANTIFA = terrorists Whew, soros everyone Trump tweeted +++ Remember Wonderful summary of groups involved John Taylor Gatto Major outages reported across the USA MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv
Franken Grope archive.is/mKfyN

Nov 16
MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv
Franken Grope archive.is/mKfyN

Nov 17
Redschild manor crash archive.is/HfGhg
Theory New JFK archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
U1 and Africa Obummed Roseanne Shoahd archive.is/MK1jn

Infographs and White Rabbit memes can help speed things up.

Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset THE SWAMP Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Epstein Temple Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests BlackRock RV/INTELLIGENCE ALEART EMS BEING PRIMED? DJTjr posts creepybiden U1 Arrests beginning Feinstein White Rabbit memes V2 KUDOS TO THE ANONS WHO MADE THESE
SIDE: CFG RUNDOWN ON LEAFBRO The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

Posterity:

000-099 pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 pastebin.com/daaKW228
300-399 pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR

#400 #401 #402 #403 #404 #405 #406 Don't slide comments to the baker here, user. Do that on Rizon #CBTS

Good bread, Baker.

Our Father who art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For THINE is the Kingdom, the POWER and the GLORY...forever and ever.
Amen.

Any updates on the Rothschild plane crash??

to suck Q off no matter what

what's the purpose of albania?

Two things:

Sean Hannity tied this MONDAY to his TICK TOCK, so we have that deadline.

Nothing ends until the Mueller indictments are unsealed. Whichever names are in them, that's when we'll know.

Until then, CBTS must go on.

amen

Any newfags that don't know what's going on
>check the OP nigger
The rundown already exists

Tony/Huma not indicted larp confirmed

The IRON EAGLE metaphor is about anons GETTING PAID to promote truth by securing the ideal economic engine for the next level of user culture. The film is about a junior pilot with military equipping who goes behind enemy lines to retrieve his father who had been taken captive. Even Jordan Peterson recently said Sup Forums needs to find its father. IRON EAGLE is the perfect metaphoric story of Sup Forums venturing into adversarial, religious "territory" (ideology) and recovering the most influential anonymous work of our time, which includes this now-useful means of truth promotion. Film Wiki : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Eagle
This is that work>> The last 10 pages describe this prospect of collective advancement with truth movements of the last 20 years : cog49.com/ft.pdf

>this thread

Yeah, it was just an event where planes were doing tricks and there was a crash.

Updated screencap for
Calm before the Storm #191 (Fri 10th Nov)
(times in GMT)

Your mom has a funky twat

William D. Campbell Video?

I can’t wait to see that lmao

Updated screencap for
Calm before the Storm #210 (Fri 10th Nov)
(times in GMT)

They don't. It was just a hard push to throw that wacky chick who was LARPing at us, have her say something about Q, wave their hands around a lot, declare the whole thing a LARP, get the threads 404'd for a while, and hope we'd give up and go away. Didn't work, so now they're back to the old concern trolling.

nice work gnu-baker

heads up: looks like our VOTL larpers are back with a new game plan. beware the kitschy femanon southern drawl speak and the fake as fuck eh eye impersonators. especially name fags

I just realized that although Roseanne's Twitter is back she doesn't have those tweets asking who Q is or for a DM from Q. Did she delete them on her own, were they fake caps, or was she coerced into doing it?

Updated screencap for
Calm before the Storm #247 (Sun 12th Nov)
(times in GMT)

This just in: wtsp.com/news/graphic-obscene-skydrawings-spotted-in-okanogan-co/492521457

obviously no one knows

nice gets b0ts

Updated screencap for
Calm before the Storm #260 (Sun 12th Nov)
(times in GMT)

Her boyfriend had them referenced on his tweetfeed, or whatever you call it.

ENOUGH OF THESE FUCKING THREADS

MOOOOOOODS

REMEMBER ALICE
Alert, Lockdown, Inform, Counter, and Evacuate

Part 3/3
Saudi Arabia ties the Trump plan together:
Q ties in the KSA coming to the NYSE with their oil, and the fact that the CIA/top of the pyramid control the KSA. KSA opposition would funnel US politicians money for personal wealth and stature. The U.S., under the current/soon to be former financial structure, would not want the KSA working with their rivals China or Russia, because it would lead to financial collapse of the petro dollar. KSA would pivot off of it for liberation. The oil market is tanking and to survive, the KSA needs to diversify.
Enter Trump. He gets the KSA to clean house and establish liberty. He gets the KSA to put their oil on the NYSE to diversify. The old guard can’t stop it bc they’re rounded up. The KSA is basically pledging itself to support the dollar. Meanwhile, expect the US to lighten up its approach toward controlling KSA from associating with China and Russia. In fact, expect Trump to call for US manufacturers to supply parts, training, and companies to build pipelines to Russia and secure the region, and he’ll probably want to finance it and take a piece of the pie. Trump has already pledged to help China’s One Belt One Road initiative, so expect the KSA to be exporting by sea while extending via land Chinese infrastructure for export.

Guys, the new Age of Enlightenment could be upon us. Is this just some pipe dream that the downfall of the N w0 will result in countries for the time being not being pitted against one another for financial gain of financiers? Everyone benefits, but Europe, but will they make deals to invest in the infrastructure for their imports?

Basically, China enters ME. Russia gets returns on investment and further saturation in ME. KSA kicks it off bc its free of US but still supports US as it diversifies via US and also gains freedom of its market. All are in, which is why Saudi -> China -> Russia (lose their dominant pipeline with OBOR) -> Europe

and they no likey me,

:)

lulz

faking my tripcode
What an honor bestowed.

You do realize that tripcode is edited from same guy ILoveYouVm's "Faggot" tripcode.
Right?

Best source on Hillary Clinton body count. arkancide.com/

Yes they are

BABY. BOOMER.

Seeing a larger push to paint us as raiist and jew haters on the front page. Racist is clearly not gonna work but some of our idiots seem to buy into the jewish faith itself being evil

it's specific people that probably aren't even jewish that are the problem and religion is only a problem when that religion demands child sex and murder- - This is why satanism could be a problem as could Islam - but fucking being jewish is nothing. I know enough about the faith to know whatever those fucking idiots think it is, it's not what most jews think it is.

Why it'd be like if someone said My faith in trump was evil and that I'm the same as the kkk because they happen to be white and angry. It's the same god damn stupid smear tactic that retarded leftists use and you fuckers sometimes sink to it.

Mark Levin is fucking awesome and so is Donald Trump who has an armor plated vest made out of jews.

just got back from a dig
WARNING
LARPer tripcoding as !BOty4P6PYU
This LARPer showed up early in several threads on the 4th right after Sarah Sanders posted the relevant pic. Later posted goolagable pic of Sarah's gold pumps and legs. Used a cutesy "ya'll" (not to be confused with meg's "y'all"). Probably a VOTL fem-larp, likely related to TOPOLANON, which I doubted from the first.

I'll be digging for more obvious fakes. In the meantime, I've been looking at all of the images that Q posted, and I am near certain there is a legit Q. Still haven't completely decoded how to distinguish definitively from some of the less obvious LARPers, but I'm a as sure as I can be that Q is legit based on timelines and photos. I'll be stitching all that together and posting back. Don't know if I can get it done tonight due to domestic obligations, but I have the hard part done.

Stay tuned.

Has anyone considered the fact that the body found at the helicopter crash site is a clone?
The Rothschilds have the most money,power and control.
Is it really out of the realm of possibility that
they have cloning technology, or any other hidden
technologies that we don't know about.

Nigger this shit is old

Updated screencap for
Calm before the Storm #264 (Sun 12th Nov)
(times in GMT)

Morale boost: pix confirm Q as legit insider. deep analysis sprinkled throughout earlier loaves going back to midnight-ish CST today. don't want to spam but can repost if any interset. pic relevant.

won't get updates. but here's what i've put together so far. you tell me if this sounds suspicious or not....

RE: CRASH OVER ROTHCHILD ESTATE

do these quotes from the daily mail not make them seem suspicious af???

"‘The flight tracking radar did not record the Cessna leaving Wycombe Park Aerodrome’"

"“Flight crash investigators will want to determine how an aircraft apparently 1,700 feet above the helicopter shortly before the crash could have been ended up being involved in a collision.”

Op Alice, clean the scum.

The great minds of 100 years ago knew who they were. Now that knowledge is hard to find. Amazingly, the authors of sacred texts expected this and hid the whole truth very cryptically in their works. Now we need more great minds to understand this : cog49.com/ft.pdf
This is THE GREAT AWAKENING of all time. A brief synopsis is here pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW

i promise i'll make the next meme have less words

Wtf is there deal? How can you be as big of sacks of human waste as these people (not even clowns in America) just random retards pretending to be important...

You guys seen this new Hillary interview yet? She's losing it over the U1 investigation.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5T3FSZ9aZI

Updated screencap for
Calm before the Storm #266-267 (Sun 12th Nov)
(times in GMT)

Thanks for pointing out my retardation.

>most of these posts are bots
>most of these posts are bots

Updated screencap for
Calm before the Storm #306 (Mon 13th Nov)
(times in GMT)

secret societies/cults or deeper?

Yup. And here is the sauce.

twitter.com/JohnnyArgent

>front page
come on man

LISTEN UP FAGGOTS

We are here to do a JOB. This is not a cult. It's not a circle jerk. We don't give a fuck about love & light, the meaning of life or what you had for dinner.

We were given information and a task by very serious men, in a serious situation with serious consequences.

Our job is to answer the questions, make circle maps, make memes for normies.

ANSWER THE GODDAMN QUESTIONS

Many are already answered, many are not. Go there, put your answer in the left column. NO BULLSHIT, NO plieadians none of that crap.

Short, to the point, sourced (if possible) SERIOUS answers.

Then get to making CIRCLE MAPS
THIS IS WHAT NSA/MI WANT FROM US

Get to making memes.

Are you up for it?
MAN THE FUCK UP
I don't care your age - they don't either.
HELP OUT OR GET OUT

Talk about your esoteric epiphanies somewhere else. Go fap to traps, go crochet something I don't care, /ourguys/ don't care.

HELP OR GET OUT
--------------
Also - there are now 3 bots in every thread, two foreign flags, one American. DON'T BOTHER RESPONDING. Pay attention to what they are responding to - it doesn't match. Report and move on. DO NOT announce that you reported them or you get b&, and we don't want that.

Thank you to all who are helping and FUCK YOU to clowns, trolls, shills and weirdos.
WE HAVE A JOB TO DO
HELP OR GET OUT

Amen!

no

Updated screencap for
Calm before the Storm #329 (Tues 14th Nov)
(times in GMT)

ON the bright side, they took half the bot/shills with them. :D

there's no such thing as bots, friend.

Godfather III -- The takeover of the Vatican by the NWO.
Q used the Catholic version of the Pater Noster.

IS THIS MAN GENERAL KELLY'S FATHER?

Why was he killed by the Clinton Cartel?
clintonmemoriallibrary.com/body-count/clinton-casualties/

>Maj. Gen. William Robertson – Deputy Commanding General, V Corps, Europe
>Col William Densberger – V Corps Chief of Operations and Plans
>Col. Robert Kelly – V Corps Chief of Intelligence
>Spec. Gary Rhodes – Crew Chief

>All were killed Feb. 23, 1993, when their Army UH-60 Blackhawk helicopter crashed in Weisbaden, Germany. No cause was ever determined. V Corps figured prominently in the US Bosnia-Serbia peacekeeping operations, along with the carrier Roosevelt. These men, and 8 others associated with Clinton’s visit to the Roosevelt all died within 4 months of each other.

So...given that these threads are still going even though nothing Q has said has come to pass, I can only conclude that CBTS is ShareBlue's new tactic to discredit Trump supporters. Or else you are all massive, massive faggots.

You tell me.

The people of old. The indigenous. Look to them.

Ever question why indigenous around the world were killed, tortured and reeducated?

Ever wonder why you are taught to hate them and look down on them?

How did they live?
Whom did they give thanks to?

Why we're they the first to go?

They didn't need roads
They didn't need doctors
They didn't need money
They didn't need schools
And so in

When they were defeated, this inorganic system was embedded into our reality.

You could redpill the world with verbiage and a good meme.

too bad that nowadays, Sup Forums gets rid of pics metadada

he's implying it's aliens but he's also a faggot

Updated screencap for
Calm before the Storm #339 (Weds 15th Nov)
(times in GMT)

Anonymous (ID: AFY/Eyu2) 11/16/17(Thu)23:45:57 No.149675857

Fuck off shill

TRUST IN Q

DO NOT WAVER

HOLD THE LINE
Anonymous (ID: M5OKpUFF) 11/16/17(Thu)23:47:18 No.149675969 Unhinged autism
Anonymous (ID: iy+KPRze) 11/16/17(Thu)23:47:36 No.1496759951479469541632.png (1.01 MB, 881x968) google yandex iqdb wait
1.01 MB
Anonymous (ID: yjwfR2wo) 11/16/17(Thu)23:47:45 No.149676011 WTF happened? All the links are gone...?
Anonymous (ID: iy+KPRze) 11/16/17(Thu)23:47:55 No.1496760271502009186922.png (27 KB, 1002x437) google yandex iqdb wait
27 KB
Anonymous (ID: iy+KPRze) 11/16/17(Thu)23:48:13 No.1496760551484263591734.png (469 KB, 1187x666) google yandex iqdb wait
469 KB

fucking shill
Anonymous (ID: iy+KPRze) 11/16/17(Thu)23:48:48 No.1496760991504968945725.png (870 KB, 1942x1820) google yandex iqdb wait
870 KB
Anonymous (ID: iy+KPRze) 11/16/17(Thu)23:49:08 No.1496761251498896809216.png (495 KB, 914x666) google yandex iqdb wait
495 KB
Anonymous (ID: EHt32rtU) 11/16/17(Thu)23:49:10 No.149676128 What conclusion is one meant to draw from these?

Anonymous (ID: vcu2/u/9) 11/16/17(Thu)23:49:40 No.149676168

This!
Anonymous (ID: z3CnHoDH) 11/16/17(Thu)23:49:47 No.149676182 WTF?
Anonymous (ID: iy+KPRze) 11/16/17(Thu)23:49:50 No.1496761941492169611066.png (625 KB, 1108x811) google yandex iqdb wait
625 KB

Q knows +++
+++ if you know Q
Anonymous (ID: O4i8FywC) 11/16/17(Thu)23:50:21 No.149676243Purple is evil :'D
Anonymous (ID: xPnrS/PK) 11/16/17(Thu)23:51:31 No.149676333[eq

In the video in Trump's "THANK YOU ASIA!" tweet, the car following the one with the Q-VA008 plate slows down for about one second at the :09 mark. This slowdown in the video seems intentional, as if to draw attention to this car with plate 224-749. Assuming nothing is coincidental, I wonder why this might be.

PS: to those anons who see the big picture here, well done and keep up the good work. You are making a difference.

What do you mean, they're all here.

bWxRhq2v is a copybot
this was my original post from about 12:30-ish AM CST this morning.

>>what IS a keystone ?
>>what function does a keystone perform ?
A keystone in the central stone at the top, that holds the whole thing together by applying pressure to the sides.

hopefully it draws the bots to it, have you tried amending the title? earlier some posters noticed bots in every thread qith CBTS in the title, try C.B.T.S. OR Similar

Updated screencap for
Calm before the Storm #343 (Weds 15th Nov)
(times in GMT)

Am I the only one who sees this?
At the ready...thanks Q

Trump went to a Jesuit school...

The

I'm interested - what are we looking at here? Context?

Best YouTube video explaining the FED

youtu.be/CAYkmutzcrU

Then where is General Q? He is needed for MORALE!

149879668#
yep, all my damn questions keep getting non sequitur answers from those fucks. it sucks

Pol is real. Here

thank you. fly, fight, win.

and Hannity isnt even on his show tonight
Judge Jeanine is filling in for him
TICK TOCK tweet but no show, hmm

wrong Q

but the two phone screencaps had some limited EXIF which confirms they capped within MINUTES of being posted to Sup Forums. I have full analysis.

Needless to say, if you expected Trump to call for mass arrest or any such thing based on this Q stuff you should remember that he has told us that this wasn't expected and that Trump will play along as usual.

Also mentioned several times that distractions arre necessary.

Have not mentioned that Trump should announce anything upon his return.

Stated that the world will be a different place upon his return.

~1500 sealed indictments and growing.

Make of it what you will.

You tell me.

The people of old. The indigenous. Look to them.

Ever question why indigenous around the world were killed, tortured and reeducated?

Ever wonder why you are taught to hate them and look down on them?

How did they live?
Whom did they give thanks to?

Why we're they the first to go?

They didn't need roads
They didn't need doctors
They didn't need money
They didn't need schools
And so in

When they were defeated, this inorganic system was embedded into our reality.

They have been surpressed and oppressed ever since.

Have you ever questioned why?

jesus chris, I've been off pol for a month, and I come back to this?!

>The tfw you're responsible for this

*** NOT VERIFIED ***
Screencap for
Calm before the Storm #167 (Thurs 8th Nov)
(times in GMT)

He said the world would be a different place when POTUS returned from Asia. It isn't.

He said the US was at risk this week, was it? No.

Anything at all happen this week? No.

Where is Q? Disappeared.

Complete LARP

It's working. They are waking up and switching sides.