Sup Forums here. apparently you guys are blamed for Wolfenstein 2 flopping

Sup Forums here. apparently you guys are blamed for Wolfenstein 2 flopping

Other urls found in this thread:

steamspy.com/app/612880
youtu.be/-9QGcwAfYFc
vgchartz.com/weekly/41791/Global/
gamesindustry.biz/articles/2017-11-16-mario-cant-prevent-us-game-sales-from-falling-11-percent-in-october
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>make game designed to be unappealing to primary game demographic
>primary game demographic is to blame

No, it failed because of you.

Go out and buy more copies!

weird, so many games have killing nazis and yet only this one was a problem. Wonder if it was anything else...

Also, half the game was cutscene.

Didnt know it flopped though

why is it when i try to comment on a youtube video i'm sent to a page about how much google loves me? i used to run rampant over those fags, cleared my cache and now i'm sent to a splash page with no discernible exit. halp

Good little leftists got what they deserved.

Yeah, not our fault that they failed to make enough normies pay money to play "wtf I love (((progressivism)))": The Game.

>Wolfenstein 2 flopping
Sauce.

>read the room
It's their own fault from lack of self-awareness.
captcha: stop goods
kek

>Pandering to an audience that doesn't actually buy your games.
That was their biggest mistake.

I think it failed because it looked like a fucking parody of a videogame that was specifically aimed towards gender studies majors.

That fucking trash was off the fucking rails. It was a liberal masturbatory fantasy that was so unbelievable that even the pussified, low testosterone average videogame player couldn't take it at face value.

It wasn't an American soldier as the main character fighting for American values, and if it was, it probably would have succeeded. They took it way too far.

no fuck off Sup Forums.
Until you fix yourself you aren't part of Sup Forums anymore.

I have no problems with killing nazis but come in that piece of propaganda was very how do you say..."problematic".

tl;dr

>marketing specifically panders to far lefties
>references controversial current events and takes the side of commies
>references "only one side" and "MAGA"
>good guys are commies
>dlc has a guy named Joseph Stallion
>half the game are cutscenes

Imagine being surprised this backfired

The gameplay and level design in Wolfenstein is horrendous. The health and armor system is stuck in 2006. The story is simultaneously too stupid to be taken seriously and too serious to sit back and laugh at.

I love the Metro series, and I know the next game will be about killing Nazis. But I dont care, because they wont carry Antifa's water for good boy points

Serious question but if someone made a pro Nazi game..would it be banned? I mean doesn’t the US guarantee free speech.
So,one needs to make a game where the Nazis are hero’s because I’m guessing it would be a smash hit.
>surprised a Jew hasn’t already done this, muh shekels

every review said it was too short, didn't have very well designed levels, bullet sponge AI on harder difficulties, and much less content than the last game. The trailer focused on the whacky humour and the companion characters and that's not what hardcore FPS are about. It's the late stage corridor shooter market, the same reason there's no more guitar hero games.

After the last two or three Wolfenstein reboots flopped, you'd think they would have figured out that they're just shit at making games.

literally who or what?

Murdoch Murdoch did

Guys give me a quick rundown, is it SJW propaganda?

Fuck off with your single player FPS. I would've never played it regardless, not my type of vidya

hey g, would you make me a sandwich?

Yep, it's pure kike shit.

I heard the game was just shitty and was only 4 hours long

1 post by this ID here, you guys are responsible for being newfags

I’m guessing it got absolutely not publicity or promotion?
>also I’m guessing it wasn’t exactly Xbox quality

steamspy.com/app/612880
>206,050 total owners

return to castle wolfenstein was a really great game, gonna have to play it again

You tell me
youtu.be/-9QGcwAfYFc

While everyone was either raging about it or jacking off about it because of muh punch Nazis I was quietly saying "it's going to suck and it's going to flop" and nobody listened. Well here we are.

vgchartz.com/weekly/41791/Global/
Does this help anyone?

pregnant lady shoots a bunch of nazis while topless

of course
they sacrificed everything in the name of their "progressive" agenda

Because they are starting to openly have communists as “le resistance fighter good guys” which is distustingly hypocritical as Nazis did not hold a candle to the commies when it comes to the number of innocent people slain.

>you will never see a AAA game where commies are portrayed as bad as nazis are.

I’ll buy Wolfenstein as soon as I can also buy a game where you can shoot Marx too

doesnt count faggot, has to be real

We didn't force them to pack it full of kike propaganda

First they make up lies and I'm reeeeing when I dont even pay attention to their little world anymore, then when the game flops they tell more lies and say its my fault. All I'm doing is not participating god damn it. I'm not their fucking slave anymore. I'm sorry Antifa doesnt buy games. Make more games where I get to gas kikes, I'll buy that.

Thank god i ripped it. Alt-F4 after the first 15 minutes of the first cutscene. Fucking cringeworthy stuff.

Is...is that really a scene from the game?

Yes.

People who are motivated by their political activism/push an agenda tend to make shitty games. Good games are either made from either an interest in making a game or making lots of money or some combination of the two. People have made games from the Nazi perspective, but these are too impersonal or too overall shitty. AAA studios don't make it because normies would retaliate or simply don't care much about playing Nazis. So if someone does make a Nazi game, it has to bring something new like wolfenstein's future nazis or some sort of interesting/unique gameplay mechanics. Until then we're stuck with hearts of iron.

I said it as well, but in those threads they were more concerned about posting WE, Sup Forums, SJW memes than to actually discuss the game, it didn't help that the marketing to the game was the perfect bait for newfags and pretenders to latch on and derail every single thread.
The second i saw gameplay footage i knew it was going to flop. i still cant understand how they downgraded the gunplay from the previous game.

Heh. After getting Trump elected, making a video game fail was easy.

it wouldnt be banned but it might be hard to fund it. no large company will take the fallout from producing it and no small company is going to get a multimillion dollar loan from jews to make a game about killing jews

oh she was pregnant. I thought she was just fat.

Yeah, she would miscarry after that shit

that isnt even the worst scene
the white ass nazi scene is worse

youre welcome

The marketing was openly bashing america while trying to push that it was socially relevant (a fucking throwaway first person shooter game trying to save the world irl).

Its the same as kapernick - intentionally insulting people trying to emotionally blackmail them into agreeing with a far left anti white agenda.

What in the world is this game about

KILLEN DA RAYSIS WHITEY

Hey G
Can you make me a sandwich

yup. my bad. won't happen again, promise

It would be funny if they made an aggressive redpilled game just to trigger people.

Make a game where a college campus turns to zombies then make all the zombie art like absurd sjws. Then make the main character a blonde white male with a bunch of us flags, pickup truck and huge guns. Fun.

>b-b-but goy, ze console sales r wut mayter

Did it even do good on consoles?

that's what I said and was called names and such for not wanting to pay for this trash

You can already do this. Flightsims don't lie in general.

>make game about killing nazis
>literal nazis kill your game

nope. game is now -50% off

In either metro 2033 and metro last light, I don't remember which, you can play as Nazis in some dlc missions. And communists are depicted as the traitorous scum they are

no numbers on VG chartz yet

Lmao wow. I've never seen a AAA fall that fast

It is my fault that it flopped. I didn't buy the game. I caught onto the dev's plah pretty early on. We are smarter than they think.

Ranked 14th on the sales list, which is pretty bad considering long lasters like GTAV and even The Evil Within 2 did better than it at 13th.

2 other games released on the same day as it (Mario Odyssey and Assassin's Creed Origins) effectively killing any chance the game had to sell well.

As you might believe, Mario and Assassin's Creed took up #1 and #2 slots as single games.

If you include all platforms, Middle Earth: Shadow of War takes #1 with #2 being Assassin's Creed and #3 being Mario Odyssey.

Wolfenstein with all its platforms combined sits at the aformentioned #14.

Leaving aside politics for a second why on earth did the grenade toss need to be in slomo? It's not like she perfectly guided into a tiny gap or hole or down someones throat - it was just tossed at their feet. Do you really need a closeup of something so unremarkable?

Source by the way:

gamesindustry.biz/articles/2017-11-16-mario-cant-prevent-us-game-sales-from-falling-11-percent-in-october

That makes me smile

BECAUSE SHE'S A BEAUTIFUL EMPOWERED WOMAN YOU FUCKING SHIT LORD

>Nazis win WW2
>le ebil Nazi meme
>Nazis are actually pretty cool because they have kickass tech thou
>Nazi take over the Earth
>United Reich of America
>Numale uprising
>"Let's go punch Nazis, comrade!"

The previous games where never very political; if you don't count the protag's patriotism, but it seems the series went full Antifa.

JUST

but user, muh cinematics.
what did you expect from a game that's roughly half cutscenes?

Youre welcome

>You can already do this
>Pick the one flightsim where the swastika is not only banned, but the developers will ban you from their forums for simply posting a picture of a Luftwaffe plane with an uncensored swastika.

Please fucking kill yourself.

t. drinkins

I want a game that makes me kill COMMUNISTS and GLOBALISTS SCHEMERS

Can someone shop his mouth open to give him numale face

>communists are depicted as the traitorous scum they are
Just replayed last light. Loved that aspect of it. Obviously I let Pavel get dragged to hell. They are very linear but the story is great and the world is incredibly rich.

>not playing the most red pilled game
Plebs

200k means its niche and irrelevant kek. There are youtube channels that get 1 million views in a day.

the funny thing is this guy only serves for three things, get rescued by BJ, get BTFO by BJ and deliver basic exposition on the flying fortress, you could remove him from the game and nothing significant would change

This. My grandfathers fought against the axis and also supported the white Australia policy. Just because you wanted to fight japs or germans to protect your homeland doesn't mean that you are some commie piece of shit.

You could, but you couldn't get it on shelves or on Steam.

There isn't a law keeping Steam or any retailer from hosting it, its just these retailers simply don't want to be associated with racism.

nah fuck that, bejeweled 4life.

Fight me irl

go to store.steampowered.com/stats and try to find wolfenstein :*D

kek

Ummm...how?

ok give me your address i'll come over right now

chimp out detected

Artyom also kills quite a few Reds, no?

Meet me in Nebraska, that's about half way

yes, in both games.

We didn't make a pro communists anti white game
It has the historical illiteracy and audacity to show Nazis in a bad light and portray the children of Satan the Jews as good people.
Who would want to see such a thing
A Serbian film has better morals than (((Wolfenstein)))

Whenever you see someone pull the "B-BUT IT ONLY CAME OUT AT THE END OF OCTOBER" meme, reply with "So did Mario Odyssey, your point?"

wtf was that bullshit'?? kikes have no boundaries heh...

>shill op
"Go pay me your bucks for some shitty gaem, even if it offends you"