I'm Mexican

Convince me to leave.

After another year of Trump, the economy will be better in your home country.

We can give you a free catapult ride

You can’t hide from ICE forever, Julio.

>implying you'll have a choice soon

Huh?

Nah i'm staying here. Too much a hassle to move back

*yawns*

Mexico is nice this time of year

My cousins are Mexican but they are legal and hate niggers with a passion so they are alright in my books.

No thank you, my Muslim friend

I'm not illegal

I'm not illegal tho

If you leave voluntarily, you can still re-enter the country legally in the future.

If you're caught by INS with an illegal status, you will be deported and essentially fucked to get back in.

So is my comfy home state of colorado

I don't hate black people. Racism is bad okay

I'm not illegal (3x)

>but they are legal

doesn't make them White

In that case, I give no fucks that you're here. Are you parents legal? If not, they need to fucking go.

if you stay, everyone is going to look like this in 50 years

>""I'm Mexican""
Lmao you aren't any mexican you chicanolard, you can't even make a proper sentence in spanish you americanized murrimutt.

My parents are legal as well

Kind of looks like my uncle

>hurr durr, Imma ask why i should leave despite being a legal immigrant
Fantastic thread, retard. If you legally immigrated there's no problem

You're still in Mexico. You only moved Mexico north.

Everyone here looks like that or worse NOW.

I whipped this up for my fellow mutts.

I will fuck your brown beaner daughter in the pooper

Yeah i don't even speak spanish but whatever.

Sup Forums wants me out no matter what tho. They be racist as hell dawg

you should want to go back to mexico like most of the mexicans i meet. if not, you're probably born here and want to act all downtrodden because that gives you power nowadays.
if this isnt a larp, i hope you fucking kill yourself you entitled piece of shit

Because White dudes are fucking your women.

All white Americans are racist, and the US is the worst place in the world for brown people, because of the racism. You need to leave for your own good, to get away from the racists.

kill yourself nigger lover
show us your flag europoor

there's no more alcohol...so you can no longer drive while drunk.

I live in a white suburb of colorado

I don't have a daughter

How am i entitled?

Meh

I haven't met many racist whites. I'm 95 percent European by blood tho.

How can u hate on black people?

>convince you to leave a failing welfare state to go back to a third world shithole full of mexicans
hah

Doesn't our happiness alone make it worth it?

Nobody in my family has ever been on welfare

Don't leave

But if you must, impregnate as many Hispanic/white girls as you can

They can't sue you for child support if you're in mexico

Not at all friendo

That seems like an evil thing to do

>How can u hate on black people?
>I live in a white suburb of colorado

Oh wow big surprise someone who has never lived around a bunch of niggers can't comprehend racism. You are a useless piece of shit, don't go to Mexico just jump off a mountain you faggot.

>Sup Forums is a hivemind
We aren't anything, we're just shmucks here for the fuck of it. Some are race realists, some nazis, there are about about 5,000,000 russians floating around, and there are some normies like you who think you know everything about this place for some reason

I'm not a civnat cuck like these two psuedo boomers USA was built and made for the white man, when were your parents legalized?
The only spics allowed to stay in the usa are those who fought on the side of texas or the spics who are descendants of the colonists in southwest america when we took it over fair and square. The rest have to go back.

you have to leave

If you and your parents are legal, then why the fuck would you think we would care?

Its the illegals we want gone.

If me moving could make millions of people happier I would do it. That is why we don't like your kind. You Mexicans are selfish.

It's not evil to secure territory for your brothers, as a matter of fact, it's your duty.

nobody is asking native borns to leave, you fuck.
you are trying to act all offended so people walk on eggshells and you get an honorary niggercard.
the whole "trump hates mexicans" thing can be traced back to a speech which referred to mexican drug cartels. much like the "nasty woman" comment, the media just took it, deliberately misinterpreted it, and ran with it with the hopes of offending as many weak-minded people (like you). the real racists are people like you who play into this bullshit.

As a spic user myself, I think it's up to us to hold Mexico accountable and call out the Mexican government for treating it's people so shitty. It's their fault spics are coming over in droves.
So yes, eventually, you should leave

>Convince me to leave.

Mexico has turned into a functional country full of white people while you've been here.

If you go there they will give you...
>welfare for free
>healthcare for free
>a drivers license
>a great job thats pays off the books so you don't have to pay taxes.
>Automatic citizenship for your children, schooling, and affirmative action
>The ability to commit crimes and not even be deported.
>an easy way to send money back to your family in america.

Sounds fucking great doesn't it?

>nobody is asking native borns to leave

I am

It's not nice to punch down

Yeah but most ppl here be racist, dawg

Yeah but i'm 95 percent white by blood anyway. And slaves and mexicans help built the us so we deserve a piece.

uh, no

somewhat true

For one, this isn't mexico. If you're who you say you are, but live in some other place you're simply something else.

But you gave up being Mexican by not actually being IN Mexico.

don't go back, bleach your genes instead

I'm not racist tho.

Yeah but how do even start to solve such deep rooted corruption?

>mexicans help built the us

By built you mean pillage?

Trump does hate mexicans, he is leading a white nationalist Christian wasp movement, and Mexicans are non white Catholics.

You need to have your far up your ass not to see that he doesn't like mexicans and is more than willing to fuck them over with shitty trade deals, like forcing a proto-TPP into NAFTA (the same TPP rules that he labeled as unfair for america and other nations)

No

If you are 95% white, you are fucking white dude, why even identify as a beaner. Just say you are a white guy with spanish origins or something. Stop acting like a gay little diverse snowflake. Only the lesser races play victim, welcome to the master race and git gud

What did they build?