Why doesn't someone just shoot him?

Why doesn't someone just shoot him?

Other urls found in this thread:

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume17_Chapter_2&direction=next&oldid=506501
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He has, but there's no point in truly answering is there?
I mean I've seen this thread about 8 times now, it's obviously a shitpost.

Because everyone who carries guns is living their lives correctly. Everyone.

because the show would end

Why doesn't someone just shoot the person who keeps making these threads?

Touma is so sexy, I want to shoot him with my yogurt canon.

that would be rude

Because he'll throw actual women at you.

why didnt they just fly the ring to mt doom on the giant eagles?

8 times only?

HESTON-WORLDU

They had to defeat wyverns first.

Why don't they just shoot him?

Is this gonna be the new thread or should it be another one?

Might as well just use this one.

So, continuing from where we stopped. I want to fuck that smug ayylmao.

Tsuchimikado already did that.

>Ehhh? How am I supposed to look him in the eye after he said that and hugged me? What am I supposed to say? What kind of distance am I supposed to keep between us? What am I supposed to do about this!?
Just fucking confess already. Jesus Christ, Kamachi is gonna drag this until fucking the Christmas volume isn't he?

Is that a step up or step down from granting people harems after punching them? Now he's just literally throwing girls at them.

Just drag him to bed already Mikoto.

Maybe the crossovers will turn out to be canon and she'll learn from the Queen or Enbi, that would make for a good laugh.

Just rape him on the fucking spot while surrounded by hundreds of unconscious and injured kids.

Bait him with the guarantee of two meals a day every day

I unironically want Misaka and Touma to torture people for information.

Wasn't really a fan back then, I didn't visit toaru threads.

>The girl’s lips moved a little as Kamijou held her and she buried her face in his chest. He did not sense any of the embarrassment or bashfulness of skin contact with the opposite sex.
>“Misaka…”
>“I did help them. I revealed the existence of the A.A.A. I’d made for myself, I protected everyone in Tokiwadai, and I used what strength I had leftover patrolling outside the School Garden. I didn’t have to do that, but I still did it! But they said I was negligent. They said I didn’t do enough. And so they said they were making up for that… Why do I have to be criticized by people I’ve never even meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!”

>Kamijou did not ask anything more.

>He simply held the girl’s fragile body tightly in his arms once more.

>“I can’t forgive them…”

>Malicious words left her like she was squeezing water from a sponge. But Kamijou continued listening. He knew she needed to get this off her chest.

>“It’ll be okay…” Kamijou finally spoke as he rubbed the far-too-small girl’s hair.
>“What you want to defeat might not have physical form, but I promise you we’ll defeat it. Hurting people won’t affect it, but there has to be a way to kill it. So don’t lose your way. It’ll be okay.”
>“Really?” asked Mikoto with the wavering voice of a small child. “Is there really a way to defeat that monster?”
>“Yes.”

I can't believe that this didn't get an illustration. Does Kamachi.exe not want shipper shekels?

Because it's a sensible thing to do.

Semi-frequent reminder.

>Queen
>Enbi

So instead of your typical girls talk, we'll get a genuely rapist talk. Yeah, I'd pay to see it

It sounds hot

>The #3 frowned and shook her head.
>“I-I don’t know what you’re talking about! All I did was reproduce the black box portion without knowing what it is. And what do you mean by magic? You don’t just mean a method of meditation, do you???”

Getting real tired of your shit, Mikoto.

It's hard to say it since illustrations like those of NT10 exists. Maybe Kamachi.exe want to give some work to fanart artist either pivix or Twitter

Magic is for fags

What's wrong with NT10 illustrations? I think they're pretty good.

Magic is gay as fuck, science is the future.

How's that Parameter List working out for you, sciencefags?

>Then someone poked at Kamijou’s side.
>It was Misaka Mikoto.
Lewd, Misaka is like a kitten.

ayy

>implying that espers are all the science side has to offer

So that's what the Sphere looks like.

>Even so, electricity would occasionally envelop her body like she was flipping the tea table, so Kamijou would have to wrap his arms around the racing swimsuit girl’s waist, knock her to the ground while she blushed, and finish his explanation of the most important aspects.
This is getting a little touchy-feely.

Do you guys like Kuroko? I'm confused?

>shoot touma
>bullet ricochets his skull and bounces into your neck
>the last thing you see is touma proceeding to teabag you

I'm not saying anything bad about it but Kamachi really wanted to shake shippers alarm with all of those illustrations of Touma and Otinus, also Mikoto hugging Touma is one of them.

But I also wanted to see this scene like many others in .jpg format. It'd be nice to see it on spoiler threads

Oh, I'm sorry, how are all those powered suits and supersonic bombers working out? They must have been so much help when a single magician waltzed into your city, effortlessly disabled your infrastructure, and started assassinating the board of directors.

>I'm too enlightened to believe in silly superstitions like magic but a solar wind heatwave and instant ice age are totally plausible

Sciencefags please go and stay go.

But those scenes with Othinus and also the hug with Mikoto were meaningful and important scenes, the kind of stuff you expect to get an illustration. I don't think it was simply because they wanted shipperbux.

Why doesn't he just bang someone already? Damn editors.

>“Two meals in one day. Now that I think about it, I’m actually getting enough to eat.”
;_;

The end is nigh. Christmas novel hype.

Because he's into some extreme fetishes like asphyxiation and that's too much for the small girls that surround him.

There are plenty of scenes that also were meaingful on NT10 but didn't have an illustration either. What's the point anyway?

>We will never get a glimpse of what Shiage or Accelerator's situations are like
>It'll probably be summarized in a sentence or two the next time they get a role in like 10 volumes

>Implying the Tokiwadai Ojous aren't into that
It's only a matter of time before their inhibitions fail.

If your power and strength of power comes from your personal reality, does that mean chuunis are stronger than normal people?

Yes, look at Accel.

Double Jesus (normal magician) would beg to differ.

BUT MUH VILLAINY

Normal people are at the top of the powerlevels in Raildex.

So the Level 5s are a bunch of chuunis?

Best Christmas ever

Yes.

Niggah, you saying Saten with a bat is the ultimate superpower in Raildex?

Is this news to you?

Savage

What happened to Luca? Why did she get a brain fart upon seeing the unmodified AAA?

>Saten with her ability to quickly learn any tech like mecha and beat the shit out of people with her bat
>Hamazura's insane luck which lets him defeat level 5s, dark matter assassins, and take a shit all over AC and it's higher-ups
>Mie with her top tier middle-school leadership skills which is evolving so quickly that she'll be a dictator before the year is over
>Kamisato defeating kaijus with random home tools and equipment laying around
>Rakko being indestructible not mention her sense of smell that lets her determine literally everything about a target
Normal characters are clearly the best.

There are things that people are not meant to try to understand.

She got a magicgasm

Slowly and slowly I can now reconcile Saten being able to memorize a manual one night and then pilot a mecha perfectly the next day.

Do you guys like Mikoto?

Requesting pic with Touma and Aleister's heads pasted on.

Yes, when she is tamed by Touma's cock and they go on evil adventures attacking people who don't see their way.

She's my favorite character.

You ever wonder if there's an alternate universe out there where Kamisato is an unlucky boy roped into taking down 50-meter weapons synonymous with war?

I prefer Mikoto(Male)

Point of reference:

OT 17 was the English Civil War

NT 17 is about playing with another man's harem.

>it wasn't the AAA that hurt Misaka at all
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

A B R A H A D A B R A
A B R A H A D A B R
A B R A H A D A B
A B R A H A D A
A B R A H A D
A B R A H A
A B R A H
A B R A
A B R
A B
A

>That “human” looked like both a man and a woman, like both an adult and a child, and like both a saint and a sinner.
This is one of my favorite repeated phrases used by Kamachi, it's so fucking ridiculous.

I wonder who is behind this post

>Aleister cant even kill a little girl
What a lame final boss

So let me get this straight, Aleister just found a random curse lying around and had it move to hit Misaka after touching AAA instead?

Theres probably a bunch of very small curses in AC, Aleister only amplified them a directed them to Mikoto

you didn't specify whether or not you wanted someone with steady hands and no alcohol to carry this out

Misaka was about to do that with the trap but she was too scary and the trap gave up immediatly

Is the part translated yet

you talking about today's update?
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume17_Chapter_2&direction=next&oldid=506501

>The most powerful human Magician on earth and a magic god both failed to kill a middle school girl
The plot armor is too thick, even Touma has died.

thanks

interesting that it wasn't A.A.A, you would think Kamachi would have just made it that instead of a redirected curse.

This spoiler confirmed?

Do you guys like Kongou?

what ep?

Awaki isn't that tall.

After cutting away from Crowley's fight with Fiamma and the magic gods it's about time we got to see some of his magic.