GuP, Girls und Panzer, Garupan

Do you think students from schools like Keizoku will play any form of contributing role in Finals plot, or be reduce to merchandise cameos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QJK90U1LlCs
youtube.com/watch?v=R7_HKFzFRlE
exhentai.org/g/997488/a5698a8eb6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have a feeling we'll be seeing the actual Continuation team this time around. The Mika popularity is too much for them to ignore.

Why mika is soo popular?, i mean, i like the character, bur cmon, she only appears in the movie.

Not sure OP, Der Film did open with them, I dare say they'll be one of the groups that help Ōarai out quite a bit, here's hoping we see more of their tanks and team like said!

I did like how they were in the opening though, I'd like to see a totally new school open each part of Final, I think that'd be really neat.

Steals virginities

The fact that she got famous only by appearing for about 5-7 minutes prove how likable she is.

Also Mika-nee is the best Garupan.

Boo get that outta here!

I passively like her. But I can see why she exploded in popularity.

Cute design, cute friends, eccentric, but graceful, plays music, is associated with a catchy tune, kicked the crap outta 3 Pershings in a pretty unique tank, and on top of that she's a hobo thief in canon.

I can see why people want more from such a character.

Are Mikafags dead?

I WANT TO EAT CARPACCIO'S CARPACCIO

I am still here user.

I see.

Always ready to do her job, that Momo!

Only sleepy

There is the drama CD, it makes you like her even more, or hate her

Never

The lewder they are...

Awesome?

I can't imagine how hard it must be for Miho to hold back her orgasm while her mother and sister are sleeping.

Any kind translator to know what is the sluttiest bunny saying?

18 years old

Yuki recently likes old man.

>18 yo

Mika is like Darjeeling but better

tfw this beautiful tyrannosaurus is your waifu

Why is she so smug?

Because the guy she was riding came inside her

Please don't refer to Maho as a "guy".

i want to cuddle with Shizuka!

Shizuka is only for hatesex

>Shizuka is only for lovey-dovey sex

FTFY

Why did you post a picture of Sawreehfag's typical date night?

Saori looks a little chubby here. So cute!

I thought this was his date night?
youtube.com/watch?v=QJK90U1LlCs

Oh my goodness, that's kind of amazing. Thank you for this!

>Shizuka is for lovey-dovey hatesex
Fixed again

How do you guys think Azumi, Rumi and Megumi will show up in Final Chapter?

You would be surprised by how many seal videos appear on my frontpage thanks to these threads.

Darjeeling is my wife!

I love to cuddle with Oryou, she's so comfy.

I want to fuck Saemonza's empty eyesocket

Isn't it great?

Napes are severely underrated!!

Erica has a hard life.

>Miho is a biter

Scary.

Semi-rare/ sorta viewable Momo nape.

Good night, everyone!!

Here I was thinking you just typo'd naps.
Well shoot.

Goodnight woo.

I want to work with Erika

I want to show her my toolbox

I want to give Erika a good "tightening" with my screwdriver

I want to put my tool in her box.

>Why mika is soo popular?, i mean, i like the character, bur cmon, she only appears in the movie.
She gets special treatment because the director's birthday is also Finland's Independence Day.

I was not implying nothing lewd you sick bastards

I want to show her my wrenches, my pipe wrench, my allen wrenches, etc

I love my tools and Erika

Fuck off and hang yourself.

Get fucked idiot.
Hanafag has done no wrong.

Except acknowledging metashit just as you have.
Fuck off.

The xfag cancer is annoying

The sad part is that we need to tolerate this for a whole one year

I miss regular waifuposting.

>tolerate
Fuck no we don't.
Stop being a pussyfaggot.

Where is Fagfag when you need him? I'd rather he destroy the thread than this crybaby faggot.

Kill yourself you dumb cunt.

Shut up you fucking little bitch.

I agree with you in thinking all this shit is cancer but you're constant fucking whining and tantruning is the most cringe worth sobfest ice ever seen. You just spout cuss words thinking people will give a shit. You're a fucking autistic retard. Learn to report you dumb fucking idiot, when the mods take action then we get /ak/ back, you being some obnoxious vocal minority only makes us all look like fucking idiots.

Fuck you.

Now post lewd shit, I need to beat my dick using this gay cunts tears as lube. I fucking hate this place when wannabe mod fuckwits are here spouting their stupid fucking 'rules' and shit.

Fucking wannabe vigilante fuckhead, go kill yourself.

Quality.
Fuck off

I've given all my reasoning in the past and you're the butthurt faggot that's so new they're incapable of dealing with disagreeing with my viewpoint.

Your reasoning is shit and you're a fucking tryhard. Dogmatic fucking dickhead.

Guarantee you I've been here much longer than you. Go back to reading your board culture breakdowns on r/Sup Forums or whatever stupid fucking place you came from. Spastic cunt.

Fuck off.
>I've le been here longer than you shit
Guaranteed newfag

Let's talk about THAT instead of what either of these assholes want to talk about.

Whatever you say fuckwit, you started spouting 'Newfag' and every other site first you fucking cocksucker, get the fuck out.

When do the mods start deleting these shit threads? I hope they ban you in the process along with all this other fucking garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=R7_HKFzFRlE
>thread right now

I don't want to talk about this.

I'm graced by the mods faggot.
Fuck off back
If you wan't /ak/ to not be shit again and populated by retarded Garupantards then why stand idly by and expect it to happen miraculously?
Shoot yourself in the face onegai

CARRYING MY AUTISTIC ONNAHOLE/GIRLFRIEND TO THE TOILET FOR A CHEEKY PISS!

Terrible quality post.

/ak/ will shit until final or until the mods are spurred into action, how long have you been throwing these weekend temper tantrums for? What have you fucking changed?

You aren't any kind of fucking hero, you're just another fag with your predictable crybaby routine, fucking idiot you're totally blind to everything.

You should shoot yourself in the face honestly, you only add free bumps and obnoxious bitchfit drama to these threads, you're a fucking bottom feeder farming (You)s , get fucked.

Fuck off.

>gunner's/commander's guts
Every fucking time.

Fucking weak little dog, no more words from your holy scripture of board culture?

I've got more shitposts deleted whilst saying NOTHING, what have you been doing you fucking spastic shitter? End your life you dumb cunt.

Know who's really helping here, because it sure as fuck isn't you, fucking babydick Sook cunt.

This place is fuck awful, and so many of you tards don't know how to hide, like yourself; so whenever I feel like voicing that it's shit it cascades and fucks this terrible hole up.
>add free bumps
I sage every post you dumbass.
You're the faggot that bumps this trash

No point in hiding shit, just report that which violates the rules.

Just don't be a little fucking stupid cunt about it and advertise yourself as some fucking vigilante hero when you're just another cunt among many that reports said posts.

If it's not being deleted than that's all I can do about it. You can Sage every post but the (You)s you're trying to farm are all bumps. I'm just here to tell you fucking stupid cunts to stop being such fucking idiots and learn to self moderate properly.

I'm fucking out of this discussion, just know I'll still actually be doing something, where you just make angry shitposts which are forgotten in a threads time. A one day ban is more memorable than an angry letter from some fucking angry autist on the internet, that's how you teach them.

Again, fuck off.
Stop inciting more of this shit you aspie.

tanks tanks tanks

Give me some aircraft, Japan!

I hope we get to see some of the girl's family members in Final, I'd love to see some of the contrasts between a girl and their family.

Is this a tank for russian ants?

exhentai.org/g/997488/a5698a8eb6/

Even when others relax.

>implying she dislikes that when it comes from Maho.

>just smiling and saying nothing

Koume is such a bro.

Go to bed Erika.

Rival