Wait just a minute

Wait just a minute,
If Rosa killed Beato before then why didn't she say anything or react when she met Beato in episode 2, like she did in episode 3? Rosa's reaction about Beato in episode 2 and in 3 are completely different.
Anyways who is the best parent?

Take any scene without Battler with a grain of salt.

It's called making it up as he goes along

I don't even know what the fuck is going on anymore.

That's because Rosa IS Beatrice. Who do you trust more, R07 or 9-hour youtube autist? Please remember episodes 7, 8, and the Lucia route in your response.

Because Yasu and his mother are different people? Were they really supposed to look identical? Also One of the things that kind of takes emotional weigh away from any scenes without the "detective", whole parts of the story are just made up bullshit.

>parts

Every single episode was fictional in-universe. The entire story was made up. None of it ever happened. It was just a cripple trying to cope with the fact his dickless boyfriend smashed him over the head with a gold brick, threw him off the boat, and ran off to go be rich on his own.

A lot of the episodes are possibilities of what really could've happened in the island though, it's just that many scenes would have to be fake for the murders to be possible.

Magic doesn't exist.

you don't exist

How can magic exist if it's all made up?

Episode 2 and 3 were written by different people. Episode 2 was written by Yasu before the Rokenjima incident and she figured Rosa would have forgotten everything. Episode 3 was written by Battler after the Rokkenjima incident and presumably at some point during it, Rosa discussed what had happened when she had met Beato.

>Magic doesn't exist

Bullshit. Magic exists in the When They Cry universe. Try explaining the ending of Higurashi without magic.

Uuu~!

>Magic doesn't exist
>In the year of our lord KEK 2016

Legit though "meme magic" is kinda how magic worked in Umineko kinda.
Can controlling the cultural context be equated to reality warping?

>Try explaining the ending of Higurashi without magic.

It was another fuckin board game dude. It was just one spun by Lambda and Featherine

Maybe it's just multiverse theory. I mean for all we (as in the real people in this thread) know a muliverse could exist so one could exist in story.

Is it necessary to play Higurashi before Umineko?

not really, umineko references higurashi a couple of times but the stories are completely unrelated

Oh. I might try Higurashi later but
>that artstyle

>mfw seeing the Maria smile CG for the first time

you learn to love it

I can't take Beato seriously with that artstyle. At least it's cute sometimes.

>asked to explain Higurashi without magic

> bring up Lambda and Featherine
>LITERALLY Witches

Higurashi didn't actually happen that way is the point, there was just a magic spin on it because the witches were used as the storytelling method. You know how the meta world works right? It's the same way.

Posting best Seacat.

How's the anime?

Go for the PS3 sprites if the original one bugs you that much, they're pretty good

Not great

Higurashi PS3?

Can you prove that? That's a devil's proof.