What is the point of Canada in relation to geopolitics?

What is the point of Canada in relation to geopolitics?

Do they do anything?

Well I don't know about you, but I think the moose is pretty majestic.

>Do they do anything?

Humm...
{pokes Canada with a stick}
Nope.

Not even here to defend themselves ...
Day of the rake when?

Only half of it's citizens would eat food made by HIV infected cooks. What cucks.

first we were Britain's bitch, then we were America's bitch, now we are the UN's bitch
Probably China's bitch in the future
i am a prisoner here

Canada is a resource ghetto basically. Important countries put up with our leaders' childish posturing in order to ensure access to the natural resources here.

Might as well just take them, using resource money to push leftism right now and it is disturbing

Hopefully soon, user.

Modern Canada is the Ephialtes to the US working for the UK (or the City of London, more specifically).

They are doing everything to undermine and chip away at the US's security all the while seeming an ally.

Nothing, the only thing Canadians like to talk about is being a minor part of World War 1 and 2. They just listened to what the United Kingdom wanted to them to- they didn't go out of their own way to fight

Nothing, just like Australia. You two cunts don't mean crap anything in your region, both having unused wide area of land and near/adjacent to superpowers (usa/china). You two cuntries are just like that, acting like buffer states despite being large country with white majority.

we are resource prostitutes and (((they))) are committing slow genocide on the white Europeans with open borders and mass immigration.

okay so maybe our PM didn't legalize weed like he said he would but hey at least we got this

If you don't Manifest Destiny soon we'll have to manifest it ourselves.

They live in iglos, wear flannel shirts, and chop trees.

Why yes. They're the base camp for jihadis plotting terror attacks in the United States.

I would sign up for this if it was in my country, honestly.

So you're saying America needs to make you its bitch again.

Yes. Except France might get mad but you might be able to get away with it with current politics.

They have lot s of wood and ice.

just wait till 2100 after the liberal communist party has finally succeeded in importing 100 million immigrants. we will be a super powers while us power wanes

beware of us

We convince our citizens we are better than the states.

The difference is that most of Canada's unused land is forest that tree hugging hippes won't let us cut down, while Australia's unused land is an inhabitable desert

We declared war on Japan first

Qatar of the West, friends with everybody. It will soon be revealed what our plan is.

Ontario has some of the oldest forests in the world. Why would you want to cut it down? save some shit for the birds and the bees my dude

>bong rumbling
HOL UP
>inhales weed
SO you sayin
>exhales smoke mirages of Justin Trudeau
WE WUZ GEOPOLITICAL N SHEEEIT

Daily reminder Canada has contributed far more to the world in literally every category of life then ausfagslia

believe it or not, we're in the top 10 most influential country in geopol

>tree hugging hippes won't let us cut down,
take a look at satellite images of BC, zoom in close, it's a huge patchwork of clearcuts
problem is that we just buck em down and ship them off, most of the work done by foreign companies so the profits leave the country too.

Great thread, particularly coming from an Australian.

Not everyone is 'Geopolitically' in the cockpit like Australians... lol.

Without you who would feed the koalas? Who would huff all the petrol? It's hard to conceive of a Geopolitical scenario without you bogans at the centre of it all.

>Implying I would fall for the weed Jew