youtu.be/-o2SBhiZ7os
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 11/16/17
youtu.be/qU-fFPEJZFQ
>Pres Trump statement on overseas trips 11/15/17
youtu.be/U4COOi4942A

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-president-donald-j-trump-proclaims-november-1-1820563674
youtube.com/watch?v=UiX5RCUbZAA&list=PLB9BB39869B93B629&index=12
nypost.com/2017/11/17/hillary-comes-to-defense-of-accountable-al-franken
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
archive.is/LFKEU)
archive.is/cSxOi)
archive.is/ZsqsU)
archive.is/M0urU)
archive.is/EK4d5)
archive.is/l8O9U)
archive.is/LaHqy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degenerate_art
youtube.com/watch?v=CPm7oCnpld8&index=30&list=PLB9BB39869B93B629
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

>By the President of the United States of America
>A Proclamation

During National Family Week, we emphasize the importance of preserving and promoting strong families, the cornerstone of our society. Families are as diverse as our Nation. They often extend beyond moms, dads, and their children, and include adoptive and foster parents, grandparents, and extended relatives. But no matter their makeup, families share a unique quality -- they naturally form the fundamental unit of our society. They hold more influence over our communities and our Nation than any other structure, so it is incumbent upon us, as a Nation, to strengthen and support them.

We cannot take strong families for granted. Each member of each family must work every day to nurture the bonds of love and loyalty that form the latticework of strong families. We can show support to our family members by loving selflessly, forgiving quickly, and spending quality time together.

Throughout our Nation's history, in times of both turmoil and triumph, the strength and hope of the American family has sustained our citizens. The family is our foundation, a pillar of our past, and a key to our future prosperity. Strong families teach integrity and patriotism, encourage and foster teamwork, and demonstrate unconditional love and acceptance. When these foundational principles overflow from our homes into neighborhoods and communities, they strengthen and fortify the Nation.

During National Family Week, we support and encourage American families to create healthy, nurturing environments for their children and future generations. I hope all Americans will join me in gratitude to our Creator for the many ways families bless and enrich our lives and our Nation.

NOW, THEREFORE, I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the UnitedStates of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim November 19 through November 25, 2017, as National Family Week.

AWOO

My bad. I didn't look at the post count.

lol

MPECH!!!!

Drumpf

Very nice.

Reminder that the concept of presumption of innocence was created by rich white men to protect rich white men. Everyone knows that men commit the majority of crime, and that poor people or people of basketball cannot afford proper legal representation or have to cope with biases inherent in the justice system.

Presumption of innocence only benefits rich white men, and because they benefit so much from it they are able to convince a lot of people it's a good thing, when it's asking for the burden of proof to be on the VICTIM, which is disgusting.

Literally a moe blob

All good m8, you're golden anyways.

It was my grandmas favorite show and I always thought the banter and jokes were pretty solid.

Awoovement!

I like Mike

Does Moore have a chance to win?
What's the latest pollings?

its friday night
>on /ptg/

I am starting to believe that these polls are trying to make Moore drop out.

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-president-donald-j-trump-proclaims-november-1-1820563674

>people of basketball

You'd think they'd stop faking polls. Liberals are very disinclined to vote in the first place. If you tell them they already have the election in the bag, they won't even bother voting.

But whatever, it's not like the democrats have ever learned from their mistakes.

Get woke bitch

Wrong

R's that would have stayed up because it was "in the bag" will now come out in droves. will be close but Moore will win. screen cap this.

Agree - good one-liners all around.

>Network TV today BTFO

*home

MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=UiX5RCUbZAA&list=PLB9BB39869B93B629&index=12

Latest polling shows the Democrat in the lead but the polls were all made from GOPe close pollsters with a very bad weighing.
We'll have to wait for a quality poll.

Does anyone know of any good free image editors besides GIMP? I was testing textures in a game and couldn't figure why they kept messing up until I looked at them under a microscope. I don't know why it needs information regarding the date, time, and computer used to make the image but it makes me uncomfortable. It might be also I'm using a dev branch for my work.

I could just use MSPaint for everything but I don't want to spend 10,000 years making memes in it.

>when the alternative would be drinking bottled water from Atlanta
no ty

>tfw no family tho

>tfw /ptg/ is my family

no shit, its probably worth it for them to fucking give away the machines since the SINGLE PACK coffee things are expensive as fuck keurigs aren't bad but you gotta buy your own coffee and get the refillable pod or else you are wasting way more money than you think

you will not get a good poll at all until maybe a day or two before

>Because Tucker is a blueblood wasp and heir to the Swanson TV dinner empire while Cuomo is a stinky dego wop with a faggy communist brother and greasy mobster daddy.
Is Tucker really a silver spoon Cali wasp? I know his step-mom sent him to boarding school, but I don't think he grew up with much money before his dad remarried after his mom skipped out ?

Every man deserves a woman who treats you like this man treats our flag

basic ones?
windows - paint.net
linux - kolorpaint
>macs are for fags

Checked and capped

Checked
Polling's all over the place and most of it is outright fake.

This guy looks goofy as shit

Why are liberals so bad at art? Is the lack of realism due to their rejection of reality?

nypost.com/2017/11/17/hillary-comes-to-defense-of-accountable-al-franken

YOU MIGHT ASK

He wears a bowtie unironically. Are you really surprised?

You can just tell GIMP to skip the metadata.

You're not supposed to do that

Finally got around to updating the pastebin, let me know if I’ve missed anything from this week!

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

NEW

>Xi Jinping, Donald Trump oversee signing of US$253 billion in trade deals (archive.is/LFKEU)
>Putin, Trump agree to defeat ISIS in Syria (archive.is/cSxOi)
>US and China are seeing "certain signs" that international sanctions against North Korea are beginning to impact the country's economy - vow to keep sanctions until North Korea denuclearizes (archive.is/ZsqsU)
>Sessions directs prosecutors to evaluate certain issues involving Uranium One and Clinton, leaves door open for special counsel (archive.is/M0urU)
>Sessions says there are 27 ongoing DoJ investigations regarding politically motivated leaks
>Trump negotiates the release of 3 UCLA basketball players from China (archive.is/EK4d5)
>House passes tax reform bill 227-205 (archive.is/l8O9U)
>Trump reverses Obama-era ban on import of elephant trophies from Zimbabwe (archive.is/LaHqy)

Why does drudge suck Ivanka's dick? it makes me click his website less. his bootlicking of jared and her is disturbing and creepy. neither of these layabout retards should be within 500 miles of the white house

I mean from a pollster who is not shit.

Thanks

Someone please notice my last three editions.

He’s 70.
Part of the reason why he’s going to get roasted by Doug Jones.

>mfw blowing off a girl trying to make plans tonight because i haven't had a chance to relax and shitpost all week

rude

thanks user

I noticed, friend. Friday thread quality is shit, sorry.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degenerate_art

Art is in the eye of the beholder.
This is art to Muslims, for instance.

I really doubt Alabama will go blue.
If it were, the people there would be quite literally retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=CPm7oCnpld8&index=30&list=PLB9BB39869B93B629

Eek!

Two Fox news polls released the same day had him +6 and -6. The one with him down had 600 people sampled and one with +6 had 3000. Hes going to win easily.

Guys.

Am I TOO comfy watching Frasier next to my fire and maga cap???

>there is no whiter rock band than Rush
>they're leafs

I was just thinking how Trump said, “did you hear her?! She was totally out of control!” (About her 50 points ahead clip)
Lmao

Editions should be eye-catch worthy for good (You)s

Unknown. He's on a downward trend, but all polls since the NRSC leak are assuming massive falloff from Republican turnout and an electorate that is radically different from that of the broader populace.

Wait for Emerson and the local Fox affiliate to post updates to their poll. They'll give us a better idea as to the current trend following Allred imploding and if Moore's still above water or not.

According to Clinton News Network, Moore's campaign apparently raised more money in the last 6 days than the entirety of the period since the runoff. If true, it obviously shows that his base is fired up, but the big question is to what degree the Strange voters show up for the election or stay home.

Honestly, I think it might be more about keeping the money flowing in through campaign contributions than anything else at this point. If they admit that they are going to get BTFO, there rich donors won't waste anymore money and then they will have less to embezzle.

Varg's band was pretty damn white.

Until he murdered all of them

Flat butts best butts

>tfw awoonigger literally shitting his pants right now upon the steady realization that Q is legit

Umm no sweetie.
It will turn blue. Screenshot it, pumpkin.
It’s over. It’s a wrap. Stick a fork in Moore. He’s done.

clean your drug den, friendo

>Jackson quotes aren't eye-catch worthy
I hate (You) guys sometimes.

Maybe you should turn some lights on, lest your eyes get worse

depends. is that a fake fire?

Is there a silver lining about the trophy ruling? I don't get why it is good for us.

Does it help parks in Africa with conservation efforts by bringing in more money?

you'd have better luck with teddy

Checked. Trump carried that state by 20 fucking points, and they threw the exact same shit at him that they are throwing at Moore. Plus, Moore has the Christian vote locked up. He's going to fucking wreck.

>Hallmark channel showing Christmas shit for 2 months straight and no comfy frasier late night reruns

>NO ALCOHOL
>NO DRUGS
>NO CIGARETTES

Point taken. Am comfy, clean tomorrow.

Real ass fire.

who?

>overseas trip
>shills galore for weeks
this is the first /comfy/ friday evening in a long time

To be honest, I'm not sure. It pisses off leftists though so it's ok in my books.

Varg killed a person. That makes him and Burzum at least 20% nigger.

Jackson is my favorite non-Trump president though.

Fuck, no Fraiser on my work break is pissing me off. I'm fored to watch shitty holiday themed Cooking Channel reruns.