Europoors forever btfo

politicalblindspot.com/scientists-reveal-the-first-european-faces-were-not-white/

Well golly gee...

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/10/14/world/europe/vikings-allah-sweden.html
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/10/14/world/europe/vikings-allah-sweden.html
politicalblindspot.com/scientists-reveal-the-first-european-faces-were-not-white/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nytimes.com/2017/10/14/world/europe/vikings-allah-sweden.html

56% face? Better than 0% face

But we already knew non-whites were less evolved

Let's archive that
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/10/14/world/europe/vikings-allah-sweden.html

So Europeans are more evolved? I thought as much

WE

WUZ

It's like I have been saying. All of this shit is to make the case that niggers belong in Europe TODAY.
That's why they're letting "Out of Africa" get smashed. They want to say niggers are just coming home so accept unlimited quantities of them and start mixing, goy.

exactly

anthropology has been fucked over by marxists since Franz Boas, they literally peddle "race is just a social construct" meme while studying how different populations of humans evolved into separate groups

ANTISEMITISM! SHUT IT DOWN!

>politicalblindspot.com/scientists-reveal-the-first-european-faces-were-not-white/
>Well golly gee...

Sorry!

Niggers never left Africa.

Sauce

WORTH

Yes and no. Evolution isn't like Pokemon. Humans adapt to their environment and the European environment is one that required greater intelligence, impulse control etc.

It's possible that in some environments it would actually be bad for too many people to be smart. There seems to be a couple of niggers capable of being smart, right?
Maybe in Africa those were the "Kangz" and in tribes where you had too many Kangz they had less stability and killed each other.

>trusting forensic reconstruction

3/5ths

For some reason I bet these "scientists" are actually kikes.

>Vikings robbed a Muslim
>Therefore Vikings are Muslim
Is this the power of burger education?

This

mate that face is a moorish face.
they didn't turn up into europe untill 1000AD

that "out of Africa" theory is bullshit.

SOMETHING

I like how they got the facial bone structure right, but they their jewish overlords stepped in and were like:

"lol, no way to tell how the lose looked like since it's cartilage (as opposed to bone) and no way to know what the skin color was, so just make it look as much like a nigger as you can"