Anglo Look ?

/Pol how did Anglos look like
What was their Phenotype ?
Did they have dark hair and dark eyes like pic related?

Anglos have a nice look

they have blue hair.... o.0 ??????

they look inbred

The last Anglo king of England

That must be annoying to clean off.

whos this sapling demon?

Prob like ginger baker. Long skull, long face. Brown, blonde or red hair. Tall. He is 6'4. Prob scary looking.

Shut your spic ass up, faggot.

Also blue eyes

ROSE

She's an Anglo Canadian
I've heard that Anglos have dark hair and dar eyes compared to the other Germanic people who have blonde/red hair and colored eyes.
Their phenotype is very exotic among Germanic Peoples.
People like Colin Farell and Paige from wwe have the Anglo Look.
I wanna know why they look like that.

they all look like this

His parents are Irish.

he dead

define anglo

>pic related is not btw

If you look at the players and former players in the nba or college b ball with an english name that would prob give an idea of what the tallest warrior types looked like. Bill walton, mark eaton etc.

not sure what those 3 people looks like, but def not British. that's for sure

this is peak Anglo and I like it

Something tells me you don't know what an Anglo is

>Colin Farell
>Farell
Yeah, you have NO idea what an Anglo is.

she looks Quebecois to me desu

That's more Celtic

He said anglo, as in anglo saxon, as in the angles. The guy in the middle is mark eaton.
>Eaton- This interesting name is of Anglo-Saxon origin, and is a locational surname deriving from any one of the numerous places called Eaton found in most of the midland and north-midland counties of England. Most of these places are named with the Olde English pre 7th Century "ea", river, with "tun", enclosure, settlement, and are variously recorded in the Domesday Book of 1086 as "Etone", "Etune", "Ettuna", and "Ettone". The other places called Eaton are named with the Olde English "eg", island, low-lying land, with "tun", as before, and are mostly recorded in the Domesday Book
I wasn't talking about the other two, and the op didn't say anything about what british people

I work with an anglo. She'll be sexy as fuck and not even know it. It's fantastic watching her, hard not to look like a creep.

Like Jack London tbqh

This is an anglo

How did she accidentally spill that much syrup on herself?

Nah, she looks English. The English are mostly Celtic and Britonnic at this point.

>she

Red hair doesn't mean automatically celtic. Celtic ends up being more of a language group than a specific racial group or ethnicity. Thor even was always seen with red hair in depictions because red hair is also seen in scandinavia, balkans, jutland etc. Baker is a anglo saxon name.
>The distinguished surname Baker comes from the ancient culture of the Anglo-Saxons. It may have been used for someone whose special task in the kitchen of a great house or castle was the baking of bread, but since most humbler households did their own baking in the Middle Ages, it may also have referred to the owner of a communal oven used by the whole village. The right to be in charge of this and exact money or loaves in return for its use was in many parts of the country a hereditary feudal privilege. Compare Miller. Less often the surname may have been acquired by someone noted for baking particularly fine bread or by a baker of pottery or bricks. Americanized form of cognates or equivalents in many other languages, for example German Bäcker, Becker; Dutch Bakker, Bakmann; French Boulanger

>is purple anglo natural hair color?

fucking hell man

That's a Scotsman's brow and jaw in that photo if I've ever seen one

He said what DID the anglos look like. As in the anglo invaders. Not what do the people called anglo today look like. The brits today are all mixed in with the smaller dark haired dark eyed pre invasion british. Though there are no doubt lots that retained the agle-ish traits. The charts showing the highest incidence of light hair blue eyes usually show them in the north and on the east side.

>An American teasing brits about comedy

FUCKING WEW LAD

>third rate version of a brit jumps to daddy's defense
W
E
W

>you will never be one of the chosen few to lead your people to greatness
>you will never have the intelligence, ambition, luck and support to be someone who will be recorded in the annals of history
>you will always be some nobody who, even if renown in your community or profession, will be entirely forgotten by everybody 500 years from now

WEW

Thats incorrect though user
>Celtic and Britonnic
>and

One more anglo coming through!

Anglo-Saxons were north germanic.

You waz Wikangz and shit

england le 56