twitter.com/AnonBabble

at the synagogue celebrating.

3rd grade classroom.

w34th st. Hammerstein Ballroom
waiting on a Hammond Organ delivery.

why?
i didn't do anything
don't ask me any more questions

In Portugal, at my grandma's house in the evening eating a sandwich and a orange juice watching Rurouni Kenshin fight Soujiro the Tenken on channel 4 before it was interrupted by the news

At work, I can still replay it in my head today. I still work at the same place and sometimes I walk over to the place where I stood when the news broke on the radio.

In a training cycle at an airline.
>Felt bad for the new hires.

At home watching Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla

6th grade classroom, on Long Island, the school was a ghost town almost immediately because it was so close to home

In 5th grade, heard "two planes crashed" from my bus driver after school. Upset I couldn't watch power rangers or the simpsons that afternoon. More upset at this than the footage i saw on the news.

At home, really high on PCP wondering what movie I was watching

fpbp

New York, in elementary school

Never Forget

Same

>Where were you on 9/11?
What year?

Playing Shenmue after working the nightshift.

Asleep.
Why should I care if new york got btfo? I was still in grade school.

Sleeping

t. westcoastfag

>Lucky Larry

idk but i started laughing and havent stopped

i was playing asheron's call in college. watched the news in the dorm lobby. thought a small plane had hit the wtc at the time.

7th grade, I had gone home for lunch and when I came back a classmate told me the US had been bombed and we talked about it for the rest of the day. I used to live in Canada so I didn't hear about it for a couple hours.

6 years old. Brought home from school because my dad was in the Army and they thought the bases would be targeted next (we lived off base).

Didn't know what was going on, briefly glanced at the TV when I got home, saw the towers. Didn't think much of it because I was too psyched to not have school. Went to my room and played with Legos all day

Morning, at home watching cartoons before school.

Anyone older than grade school, who else cried while watching the news that day? I did.

I was the one who pushed the nano termite detonator.

homeroom, mr spain. he told us the first plane hit
second period, mr currier, compsci. he told us a second one hit. free day. spent a few hours in the cafeteria waiting to be picked up. went to a friends house and watched in disgust as he binged dragon ball z before he let me play unreal tournament for five minutes.

In bed, alarm clock radio had the police sirens, freaked the shit out of me. Had to turn on the tv to see what the fuck.

I wish I was in college in 1999

It seems like it was a fun time, you still had to use quarters for stuff.

3rd grade classroom. We were released early that day. Came home and stood around the family watching the tv not comprehending what was going on.

Not gonna lie, late 90s college was comfy af.

Did you shoop this? I need the picture in the background.

Naw, I didn’t create it.

In high school. Walking to class the hallway was packed. And I was like what's going on. And someone said a plane just hit one of the towers.
And I was like, oh sheeeeit...we don't even have any towers around here. WTF is he talking about.
And then in class the tv was on when the second one hit, but I wasn't paying attention. I was on the computer. But I remember listening to it.

Laughing my ass off.

Woke up and was pissed that some stupid building was on fire on tv instead of cartoons.

>turned on the boobtube just in time to see the 2nd plane hit
>knew immediately things would never be the same again

>was 7
>came home from school
>wonder where family was
>saw them gathered around the television

Didn't really register with me what had happened.

fpbp

Witnessing the biggest lol of all time

Probably playing with toys because I was 2

On 11/9? Probably at school.

>Buildings in the immediate vicinity still standing after withstanding literal tons of falling debris.
>WTC7 collapses due to "fire and other structural damage."

Makes you think.

i was in a juvenile mental health support office trying to convince the psychiatrists on duty to place me into a psychiatric hospital. while sitting in the waiting room waiting on them to contact my parents to okay this plan, the receptionist mentioned that a plane had flown into one of the world trade center towers.

I bet $500 on the Monday Football game and partied until 4 am the night before, crashed on my friends couch, had to work at 8:00 am, and showered in cold water because he did not pay his gas bill (this was in Chicago). At work,in downtown, everyone was sent home but me as I worked for AMI (national enquirer, globe, etc) - and we were already printing a national commemorative special and I had to solicit orders from wholesalers all over the country hungover.

I watched it happen live. They were talking about how it would collapse for a good 6 hours before it actually did.

At NIH. Top floor of the clinical center. Heard someone talking about the attacks, then the whole site was evacuated

I was a fucking sperm swimming in a wet hole

Just dropped my sister off at the Tampa airport. She got stranded in Dallas for 14 days,

Giants played the Broncos and I won the bet btw.

was born in 92 so I was like, 9, I think, 6th grade? yeah, wow, I was probably in this dude mr.schmidts class, and then we went to the gym, and after that mr.schmidt went on a few months of classes where we talked about religion and how we felt about it, and also: we switched from mac to windows, and we went to the Shakespeare festival, and we were taken to reading time, and my art teacher told us we wpuld amount to nothing, and... this is all flooding back now, and in context of 9/11 happening it all makes sense now. I remember in 2002 my band teacher not wanting to came in because he was too depressed like... wow, and I told him he was a crybaby...

>if 9/11 happened nowadays

in pre-school

I was driving to work listing to Howard Stern and I thought he was doing a parody of the Orson Wells radio show "War of the Worlds"

Neat, so you're underaged.
Enjoy the ban.

me and a few buddies dressed up like Arabs and danced in the streets. we're pretty sure we know who is responsible, but hey, we were just there to document the event

>Where were you on 9/11?
Playing TFc on my pentium 3 800mhz w/256mb ram and a 10gb hdd. I was using a microsoft intellimouse wireless (best mouse ever). I worked noon to 8pm, so I was getting ready for my day by having a few morning beers and watching the today show because Katie Couric had some legs on her.

I watched it all unfold.

Skipped work that day because it was a state job.

I was partying, sharing drinks with me mates as New York smouldered and burned. Sweeet memories!

I was working at a very remote ranch in SE Orygun, one of the visitors came running out of the ranch house yelling about an attack. I ran inside in time to see the second plane hit the second tower

did you play mario kart in the dorms?
i was hoping to bring that back but my dad used tyo hate me so he took my snes to the dump at some point during the four years i lived with my mother.

That show was amazing. The tone shift from talking about Pam Anderson’s tits to demanding the destruction of the Middle East. Wew.

I was 2 years old watching Disney Channel. Parents saw nothing live, my grandmother told my parents what happened later in the day.

I have his 9/11 show on CD. I don't have it handy, but if you think you might be interested I can up it to Mega tomorrow and make a thread.

did uk or yurop care? i know we didn't give a fuck about them blowing the fuck outta your metro. 7/7? i don't even know, mate. no offense.

I was an Israeli art student doing an art installation.

Naw I still have it saved somewhere, might even still be on tube. thanks anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=ML8CJp9Ha14

High school, celebrating because no class and no homework.

If you can't find it, let me know. I moved out of stern country in '99 and used to buy MP3 CDs of his shows off of Ebay back then.

I was a freshman at Columbia. I had only been in the city for about 3 weeks, moving from rural Georgia. It was quite jarring, to say the least (all of the niggers, not 9/11).

Where were you, when they built the ladder to heaven?
Did it make you feeling cryin'... or did you think it was kinda gay?
Where were you, when they built the ladder to heaven?

...9/11

At the pentagon.

Sitting in front of a TV angry that i couldn't watch catdog or spongebob. I didnt comprehend what was happening till the second plane hit

>"Howdy doody, America."

I'm kind of blown away that most of you guys were kids when this happened. Wow, time flies.

Having a bad day, man.

5th grade back in my hometown. They pulled everyone out of class and brought us to the library to watch it. I thought it looked like a demo even then. Teachers were on edge, we really didnt understand but we knew it was huge.

Whew lads.. NYer here. Early twenties.. Young lads couldn't comprehend or feel any of the horrific pain endured by those events and weeks, months thereafter. .. Neverforget may sound cliché but it's real, pain, heartache, anxiety, remorse, all encompassed.

This video is a must watch. BASED on facts, you'll never feel the same when finished youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0

>Da Joos
>The post

>I was six
>broke my arm the previous night so i was home with dad
>Woke up early and see tower smoking
>"dad wake up why aren't my cartoons on?"
>dad turns on his tv
>camera pans up to watch second plane blow up tower
>watch news until both towers fall

I'm glad i watched the whole thing. I can remember it clear as day because it was so surreal. I had only ever seen things like this on fake tv. But it was happening in real life. Fucking crazy.

>American history class in leaf uni
>first class just syllabus book list etc
>prof is middle aged ginger scot
>after 15-20mins prof dismisses class
>says some big event is going down and we should get to a TV
>weird
>I see people on campus running around in a semi panic
>students are idiots so whatever.jpeg
>get back to room have message on phone from mom
>big plane crash in NYC
>go watch communal TV on dorm floor
>somehow got stuck on an all male floor with about 60% international students
>lots of muslims prob 25%
>know only a little bit about that religion, grew up small bush town, no muslims
>the room is in shock
>within 5 mins of arriving watch second plane hit the tower live
>we all know whats up now
>a few of us getting a little angry
>some of the muslims are laughing and saying it was great
>couple muslims jump for joy and hug each other
>think wtf who are these brown faggots?
>confront a couple tell them to shut up or gtfo
>they start going on about revenge or some
>get angrier
>was pretty jacked at the time, muslims mostly skinny arabs
>start shoving one throw him across the room
>2 of the Cdns grab me and hold me back tell everyone to chill out
>I chill out, skinny arabs stop gloating
>watch until lunch then everyone disperses
>redpilling on Islam begins internally
>my roomie's birthday that day, already we are pretty good friends
>head to Irish pub with a couple other guys, get drunk and realize the world will never be the same.

Fast forward a few years

>done uni moved back home to find work
>pentagon footage released, finally
>that strike never sat well even on day of
>Rummy carrying stretcher too perfect, how does Pentagon get hit? etc
>watch footage
>realize its a missile immediately
>oh shit.jpeg
>see something about Loose Change
>watch film
>go out to the pub and have drinks alone knowing the world will never be the same.

Eran? ...Eran Gatt? is that you? good to hear you. how's the family?

>if 9/11 happened nowadays

Getting ready for work.
Used to work at a woodmill and my sister came running into my room yelling "they bombed New York" I followed her into the living room just in time to see the second plane.
I just remember thinking "yep, fuck New York" ... and went to work. Our boss kind of got pissed because all the women working there wanted to go home for the day and yelled at everyone to get over it and we all went about our lives like normal. By the end of work that day i'd already kind of forgot about the whole thing. Aside from Chicago it couldn't have happened to a bigger shithole.

Same. You knew things were fucked when there literally were no radio stations doing anything but letting emotional family members looking for loved ones, talking, crying for days, maybe a week or two can't remember.

In my mother's womb

Out of work. Was staying up late most nights as a result so I didn't even wake up until 11am west coast, it was all over by then. I've always felt vaguely guilty about that.

Kept it together until people started jumping from the towers, truly will never forget that.

In bed at home, because I was a homeschooled rural suburban retard.

that one section of the building looks penta-gone

At work, preparing to evacuate as we were identified as a high-risk industrial target.

I was in Montreal in October of 2001.
>"New" Canadian expresses how upset he is America is invading Afghanistan.
>Dey good boys, dey do nuffin wrong
>Peace in the middle east!
The day Canada died for me.