Magi 329

Singod, forgive them; for they know not what they are doing.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11678403
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those legs were created to kick ass.

What did he say there to piss both of them off at the same time? Alibaba had been pretty calm compared to Aladdin during this discussion until now.

>What did he say there to piss both of them off at the same time
The pussies of your waifus belong to me.

Chapter starts with Sinbad once again stating that he rewrote the rukh in order to give everyone one common idea: to “respect/revere only one king”. Aladdin replies that’s wrong, and that he doesn’t have any right to do such a thing.

Sinbad addresses Alibaba in his response - doesn’t he think that it’s arrogant for Aladdin, a Magi from Alma Toran, to meddle into the affairs of their world? Alibaba, however, first wants to know if the current “Alibaba” is the “real” him. Sinbad rewrote his rukh, right? In that case, what he is thinking now it’s not actually purely his opinion, but the one Sinbad “corrected” (so he is leaning towards Sinbad’s?). Both Aladdin and Sinbad seems surprised at this.

The scene then changes to Sinbad asking Alibaba if he wants to know the structure of the world? He explains that it is managed by one God, who in this case was Ugo. Alibaba asks if they met, and he confirm both that and that he went completely mad (to Aladdin’s shock).

Sinbad then summons Il Ilah on his hand, but immediately crushes it. He then says that by swapping ranks with Il Ilah and robbing it of its power, it was easy to protect this world. I don’t completely understand his next phrase, but it relates to changing the rukh of the world. He then proclaims that “Justice and Evil do not exist anywhere anymore!!”, hitting his desk with his right arm.
And then his arm falls off.

Sinbad just laughs it off, saying that he is still not used to that body, which prompts Aladdin to say that he is not human anymore.

Sinbad: “I’m human! Because I’m human, I’m chasing a dream!! A king greedier than any god in any dimension. That is “Sinbad”!”.

His right arm then regenerates.
I love this fucker.

Sinbad was born to be a god.

Would you lick thoes divine toes?

What the fuck

His original body is gone and all he has is a puppet vessel he crafted with god powers. Sinbad is not leaving this series alive after he's defeated.

Based sinbad

Untouchable

>after he's defeated.

Kek not happening

Don't be a delusional cuck, Sinbadfag.

Wow what the fuck. How did Sinbad defeat Ugo because this shit makes no sense. Where is David? Where is Ugo?

We Gachimuchi nao

>Sinbad: “I’m human! Because I’m human, I’m chasing a dream!! A king greedier than any god in any dimension. That is “Sinbad”!”.

you sinbadhaters already got BTFO many times

sinbad is based Otaka husbando

If he has god powers, why not restore his body or make a new one?

Stay deluded, cuck.

It's time to end the boring Sinbad dick sucking chapters.

>Sinbad then summons Il Ilah on his hand, but immediately crushes it. He then says that by swapping ranks with Il Ilah and robbing it of its power
Where the fuck is Arba? i doubt she's okay with this.

Because he's not interested in being remotely human anymore.

Shit is getting better and better.

Ohtaka is doing an ace job of hyping up Sinbad as the penultimate conflict.

>those proportions

> All this shit about whom should rukh belongs to
Nah, just destroy it already.
And Alibabe-sque answer was kinda boring

>And Alibabe-sque answer was kinda boring
What was his answer?

Back cover of volume 31 which came out today. Anyone found the omake already?

Wait, does that mean that Magi is on break until the new year's issue?

Says the fag who legitimately thought ugo actually beat him

Mod confirmed for Sincuck. Ride his dick harder, faggot.

Yeah

No

mad

> Hakuryuu and Morg
This not even funny anymore.

I want to make Morgiana a mother!

>Where the fuck is Arba? i doubt she's okay with this.
She is not useful anymore so she is probably locked with Ugo

>Where the fuck is Arba?
Silly user, don't you know? Only Sinbad, Baba and Aladdin are relevant now. Everyone else is fodder at this point.

kek

Ohtaka's just rubbing salt in the wound now.

Are we gonna see these powers again or what?

Who gives a shit about shit tier power when sinbad can rewrite the world?

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Let's do it again.

strawpoll.me/11678403
strawpoll.me/11678403
strawpoll.me/11678403

power levels jumping so much we couldn't get to appreciate alibaba's new found powers more and they've become practically worthless in comparison

I'll rewrite your face if you don't shut up.

I really hope so. I want his time to shine again.

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED

;_____________;

NOOOOOOOOOOOO. MY Ill ilah. My sweet and cute Ill ilah. First they steal your powers. Now they make you their plaything. Just wait. Ill ilah will take his revenge.

Does Ill illah even sentient

It's not a power, he can just see things quicker.

Then it's a power.

Meh, compare to actual shit like magic and djinn equip stuff it's pretty normal

Fucking Ohtaka. God bless that troll of a woman, she's knows exactly what she's doing with this picture.

>destroy rukh
>destroy the quarks and atoms of magiverse
>stop existing

You will soon, Baba.

Delicious sideboob

It's not hard. By DnD standards, it's Lawful Evil. But this isn't DnD, he's just a moody jerk with a god complex in a manga series.

She seems to like shitting on the shippers.

the 1st issue of 2017 starts next week*

I fucked up my previous post

Who wants to marry a Fish?

There is literally and factually nothing wrong with what Sinbad did.

Solomon and Ugo were failures and the magis were incompetent

>wanting to marry best girl
With pleasure.

Very good taste, user.

I don't know why, but suddenly I agree this guy.
Praise to Sinbad!

For the peace of hundreds of thousands of years!

It's only "wrong" because dumbass moralfags MCs Aladumb and Alibaka are complaining about it.

It's boring but it makes sense. If Sinbad rewrote the rukh of everyone how does Alibaba know for sure if he legitimately agrees with Sinbad or if Sinbad's manipulation is gearing him towards agreeing with Sinbad? He can't take Sinbad at his word since as we've seen before Sinbad is crafty enough to lie and not lie at the same time. It's a total mind hack.

>If Sinbad rewrote the rukh of everyone how does Alibaba know for sure if he legitimately agrees with Sinbad or if Sinbad's manipulation is gearing him towards agreeing with Sinbad?

If he was affected he would have never argued with morg

already did

Wait why did he even admit he's king of the world?

The magi arguments for not following sinbad were stupid as fuck

Fuck off Aladdin, you have better shit to be doing.

>aladding
fish belongs to judar

>implying MC won't get what he wants

user.

Judar only likes it up the ass.

Judar belongs to Hakuryuu.

Very true.

>And Alibabe-sque answer was kinda boring
Just like Alibaboon.

How is Alibaba this cute? I want to kiss him deeply.

Hakuryuu is the most miserable char of the entire manga. I feel pity for him. No mercy to Hakuryuu. It seems to be that Judar is the only one who cares about him. Why does mangaka hate him so bad? Poor boy.

At least he has Judar but he does have it pretty bad. Even Alibaba has been getting lucky recently.

>not sucking Sinchad's dick

Or because people don't like having their minds invaded and being dictated on how to think and act. Maybe you'd prefer that since you're a retard who likes to have his hand held and be guided along like a sheep, but most people want to make their own decisions.

She probably finds his suffering funny. And after Baba finally got lucky, someone needs to continue the legacy.

Hakuryuu never stopped suffering.

>implying having only Judar caring about Hakuryuu is a bad or pitiful
Look at this faggot.

t. Morgiana

>Having to babysit two wild lion cubs while their father is busy ruling the world
>Not pitiful

BabaMor daughter still looking fine as fuck.

FUCK OFF

>implying he will do that and not spend time with Judar most likely travelling around the world or be happy with his Kou people
Let literalwho do the babysitting since she has nothing else to do in this manga anyways.

>He cries while lamenting how they could have been his

I want to see Baba changing his daughter's diapers like a good dad.

>lliteralwho
Well, Judar is the one who literally wasn't seen in an entire year.

CUTE!

Is there more?