SEX GANG SICKOS Schoolgirl, 14, held prisoner by three men...

>SEX GANG SICKOS Schoolgirl, 14, held prisoner by three men, plied with drugs and forced to have sex ‘with 20 people’ in five days

why is it when white guys commit crimes, they're the most degenerate and sickest of them all?

thesun.co.uk/news/4935521/schoolgirl-prisoner-three-men-drugs-forced-sex-20-men-viva-street/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Even white criminal scum don't stoop as low as jews:

These guys will get the book thrown at them toi hide the fact the UK govt refuses to look into the Rotterdam rapes

could you sue your parents for this? this should be child abuse

Niggers do this shit all the time but it usually doesn't make the news as much because this is an unfortunately (kidnapping, drugging, rape) common pimping tactic. Nice (1) thread tho.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta

'fraid Asians have everyone beat in the sick crime department.

Not to mention that the things Unit 731 did made Mengele look like Mickey Mouse in comparison.

These guys are pretty h0t though. Even the uglier one prob has a nice dink. Why couldnt I have been defiled like this?

What about this? this is the result of this jewish propaganda

jews push rap music that glorifies pimping.
poor whites get influenced by the rap music and act like the blacks they idolize

the problem is the jew and his rap music

This is not remotely as bad as what the Muslims were doing. I am noticing though that the powers that be are now attempting a weak "headline balancing." In every case (as was already the pattern) the nonwhites are objectively worse.

You mean like the dunecoons that kebabed that girl? Too lazy to link on mobile using Mimi.

14? why didn't you gents invite me?

Kek

Kek

It's the same ambitious creativity that put a man on the moon. The drive to try new things.

The Arabs chopped girls into kabab meat. So you're wrong on 'when it's white it's the most sick', what these guys did is bad, but what's hypocritical is the law will go hard on them, while the Arabs get lighter sentences. I say hang em all along with the arabs. Enough of the pussyfooting.

This is what anime does to your children's minds, folks.

The Jews used to do this stuff in Medieval Europe.
The goal isn't just ultra-degeneracy, it's to bond the culprits together in crime so they won't betray each other for life.