Opinions on Hawaii

its pretty kino, we get /happenings/ all day because of timezone

big island is best island.

>Hawaii is the only country in the world to have the Union Jack on its flag despite never having been colonized by the British or ever been under British rule
>Literally did it out of respect

Based Hawaiibros. I wish you voted red, but I like your islands.

im a honolulu fag

most of those flags are flown upside down as a sign of disrespect...

hon is not even hawaii....

get some pele into ya!

i wouldnt say most, and it's not because people hate the british it's that they hate being a state
so instead they fly the kanaka maoli one

Happenings here lately.

Couple pulled off plane for trafficking
Two separate pedo teachers got arrested. One shot himself.

Crazy Jap just 'catch me if you can'd all the way to Cali and got caught. He apparently murdered, ate, and fucked the body of a random woman 40 years ago. It's bringing to light the judge that let him go back then. The judge also overturned a double murder conviction of a mobster who mutilated his victims. The judge ended up going off the rails and jumping off a building in Vegas.

And the Feds are purging hpd from the chief on down.

As far as I'm concerned, the swamp is draining.

you're a state because muh bananas. the end.

I wish we could be rid of you like puerto rico; an island of foreigners who are only tied to us by our dominion over you.

your use is naught but a naval base. elsewise, you are not americans in any sense. a foreign nation outright.

Grew up there - most of the residents are pretty based. Lots of hunting and gun ownership and generally traditional values where it counts. I can't speak for the last ~20 years and cannot speak for the other Islands. Big Island was great for growing up but you need a certain kind of mentality to live there as an adult. Time stands still.

but i like it /comfy/ life

Does Hawaii have work/big money?
Good universities?
Big breasted white girls?
Thanks
Thanks
Thanks a lot!
(I wanna buy a fat yacht)

Based.

what the fuck is wrong with cannibals?

No. All blue haired whales and vietdogs and Micronesians. And the failing ozone layer means land is decreasing.

And sharks. Obama's about to become governor here. Tulsi is going door to door stealing guns.

Go away.

I like Maui the best.

I didn't really plan on moving to Hawaii but it seems like a nice vacation spot if you dodge the pedophiles next door.

Who here /cheeseybay/ ?
... Anyone?

Bumping for Hawaiian cannibal pedophiles

Impeach your judge already

Lmfao!! He bring much shame to his state.

They killed Captain Cook. Fuck Hawaiians