Should this be our next campaign?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_parentheses
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Too vague

YES

(((STOP WHITE SUPREMACY))) seem ok

seem prety fun to the average 14-16 years old to make fun of the jews in a inofensive way

Wouldn't it make more sense for it to be It's okay to (((notice)))?

this

too obscure
most normies have no idea what the ((())) means

There is no phase 2.
Do not deviate.
This will make the first IOTBW movement look racist and anti-semitic before enough normies are woken up about it.

No. Normies don't know what ((())) is, but the media does and they will catch on and the entire movement will be derailed as alt-right racism. At any rate, it should be "it's okay to (((notice)))".

maybe (((STOP WHITE PRIVILEGE)))

OP is probably leftypol anyway

There is no phase 2.

IOTBW needs to go on for at least a year, anyway.

call out the jews, do it

I don't think phase 2 is needed at all, this campaign was a success, but we will need to launch other new campaign too

The media knows, the media would tell them

the point is that the mayority of people know the power of the jews ,but they arent brave to speak about it ,to normalize speak against them in funny way,always has been way here
a cachi an non offensife slogan woild be a good start.

>black text on white
it worked the first me but something new needs to happen

there

is

no

phase

even if you try to be a slippery little pedantic fuck and say "this isn't phase 2! this is phase B!"

No, extremely vague.

this

It's okay to be male

Maybe the first phase got enough publicity that phase b might have the media infer a meaning out of it

fuck off unoriginal retards and shills

WHITE NATIONALISM
IS
OKAY

Yeah but IOTBW isn't vague, it's just simple enough to understand.

I didnt want to make a thread for my shitty meme, so here it is.

"Don't apologize for being white."

No, will scare off the normies.

THIS!!!! i think we found a winner.

just print out posters that say 'FUCK WHITE PEOPLE' and be done with it

shouldn't it be
>IT'S OKAY TO (((NOTICE)))

JUST POST POSTERS EVERYWHERE WITH EXTREMELY ANTI-WHITE SENTIMENTS

FALSE FLAG IT AS THE LEFT'S "Response" TO ITS OK TO BE WHITE.

AND WATCH HOW THOSE ALL STAY UP.

it will creep out the normies, and they still have IOKTBH in their heads and they'll remember.

JEWS ARE YEERKS

What about "We are not ashamed" ?

i second this desu

no they will smell our fear and,it will be more encorageous than ever

This, let the media uproar tell the normies the true meaning.

Take out the echo quotes.

Oh boy, time to school some miserable and maniacal bigots.

You morons really believe there's a Jewish plot to ruin civilization? Holy fuck this level of delusion is scary but at the same time hysterical.

Anti-Semitism is irrational. You people talk about the Jews being too powerful, overwhelming, manipulating the world, like Jews are these all powerful super men yet at the same time you look at them as being subhuman, animistic being that simply aren't worthy of living. Nazis such as yourselves embrace these 2 contradictory myths about the Jews. It's irrational.

It's also worth mentioning the holocaust deniers because they are a group which celebrate an event that they deny. Again, irrational.

The truth is, all of your hatred overpowers logic. Sorry to break it to you.

"Don't be ashamed to be white" goes along with the theme a bit better.

No because it gives them ammo and the media has a lot of loud cannons to make sure everyone knows you stepped out of line.

You need to take a neutral and agreeable position that causes a reaction, in other words provide them with "rigged ammo" that will cause their cannons to backfire and blow up in their faces, exposing their bigotry.

No phase ii. Get out

EPIC

should be:
It's
Okay
To
(((NOTICE)))

exactly like this, NOT ALL FUCKING CAPS. JSUT the word NOTICE w/ ((())) because that's what the take-away IS.
(((NOTICE)))

Also change the font for this. it's NOT part of IOTBW, so don't fucking try to shoehorn it in. LEt this be it's OWN thing. If anything, the (((NOTICE))) should be bold. For obvious reasons.

this can work, but not if you try to "duplicate" the IOTBW-thing. This has to stand on it's own legs.
Pick a Better font.

Second phase

IT'S
NOT
OKAY
TO
BE
RACIST

there is no phase two

kys

this obviously.
Definately THIS!!!
Doesn't matter if the know, they will by the time "we're" done.
jews aren't white. so stop playing into that bullshit, you should know better.
Cool, then we assimilate this and judo flip this shit too. Our recipie, we mix it up, and add salt to taste.
2018, and here we GO.
Seperate but equal campaigns, simultaneously.
pretty much what this user said. seconded.
they'll get the point when they figure out what the ((( ))) means, it's not like it's THAT hard.
>pic related
what's with all the shills trying so hard to false-flag everything and force memes? quit it already.

also: how's this look?
It's Okay
To
((( NOTICE THEM )))

It would be better without the parenthesis. The media would assume them anyway and then normies would wonder why the media is associating awareness with antisemitism.

No this is bad and will just be called anti-semitic. The previous one you couldn't refute.

THERE
IS
NO
PHASE

or maybe , on second thought. How about jsut a sticker / laber that only has :

((( NOTICE THEM )))

kinda like the "They LIve" and how it was realy a short form of "They Live, We Sleep"
"Notice Them" is the first part, then later on you guys can come up with an appropriate 2nd part to complete the quote. Just Brianstorming ideas. But I can see this one working out better then OP's original idea much better. And it still kinda plays off of the other campaign, without fucking it up. 2 birds, and all that.

fucking BUMP

You're using ((())) wrong.

ALL
SPEECH
IS FREE
SPEECH

>our next campaign
You're an idiot if you don't realise each successive "campaign" is going to be less effective. The lazy press all have their eyeballs on you, the moment you try anything, the jig is already up before you've even got the ball rolling.

If you want to actually achieve anything, you shouldn't be organising it here. I honestly think Sup Forums will start shooting itself in the foot soon enough with this mentality, we're better off just laying low and discussing politics, as it is, it's not like there's much for us to do, the left is like a runaway catastrophe and that's evident enough as it is without us needing to be prodding it

shut it down

you can notice anything you imagine on a blank piece of paper

((( THEY LIVE )))

I'm going to stop posting now. just wanted to see how this one looked on screen. "It's real in my mind".

Jews know what it is, and they'll tell people it's a racist dog whistle.

Do you know what 'animistic' means?

im all for this, but in a different format. there is no phase 2.

Change the font, change the style.
You don't want normies to associate the ideas (not at first).
Bombard them with seemingly unconnected thoughts and let them connect the dots by themselves.
Remember we are strong when we are shapeless.
Oh and no ((())). Not at first. Too much of a dog whistle.

This. Even the Fash the Nation made sure everyone knew not to change the text or add watermarks.

I like that but also agree IOTBW should have a good long run with no competition

Next campaign fags are phase 2 fags

Fuck off

How did I do?

The leaf wishes for silence.

Try this. Yes, I'mm replying to myself.

No, it's true. Everyone should stop with the black and white thing. It worked, don't ruin that. Make something new.

No it shouldn’t kike.

Lul.

The news will have explain it to them. Wikipedia will inform the news:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_parentheses

I'm new here what's ((()))

George Soros is a filthy jew

You'll find out in time.

You'd be surprised how widespread it was on Twitter, even the official Rick & Morty account uses it and that account has 1.18 million followers

and all the neurotic Jews in the media would write articles explaining it to the goyim.

(((Kosher)))
(((Talmud)))
(((Al franken)))
(((Woody Allen)))
(((Harvey Weinstein)))

>Prior to its use in this manner, (((screenname))) had been used in online communities such as America Online to indicate that a user was "cyberhugging" another user.

Dude we're just hugging, not racist.

(((Echo))) is inherently an internet meme it's going to look too cringe to take it into meatspace.

WE THOUGHT
THEY
WERE WHITE

(((Trump)))

It's your hatred that clouds your perception of what is really said.
Since we're so evil it must be something terrible so you build an evil and stupid strawman.
It makes you look even more stupid when this clever stuff you've come up with is exactly the same retarded stuff that thousands have said before. Maybe the first time someone said it he could be excused for just not knowing what the "antisemites" really thought but now when it's been said and corrected so many times you really should have learnt.

>phase 2

yes, this

Joos are the master race

Need to bring back the Hitler mo

C'mon, Soros is such an easy target- everyone knows and hates him except for his shills.

You realize that not everyone spends 15 hours a day scrolling through this shithole right? What the fuck is your average white American suppose to associate that with when they see it?

This is way more poignant

Sorry, I couldn't help but chime in here, again, but after looking at this post, I think you're onto something. This could be similar to that "OBEY" bullshit, except not as lame. Maybe keep tweeking this a bit, see what pans out?

Also: the Black & white thing was due to $$'s (I assume that this was what drove the font choice as well. I went to sleep for that part and didn't contribute to that discussion). It was designed to be dead cheap for mass production. Color is nice but gets pricy, but then again you have to decide, presentation or availability.

The font is the spray stencil font so that it can be painted easly, The idea is that you get plastic sheet, cut the gaps and go over fast with a spray. Might take a little practice but it shouldn't look that carefully made anyway.
Just something at the corner of the eye. Something to make you think.

#metime

IZ
OKAY
WE
WUZ
VI KANGZ

I cant wait to shove my knife up a jews ass and slit him open! Niggers are next!

Good infographic. Quite eye-opening.

This man is right.

>
I'm skeptical because leaf. But sounds good. Bump.