Who is the best anime music composer, and why is it Susumu Hirasawa?

Who is the best anime music composer, and why is it Susumu Hirasawa?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZFhke6HoYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cRouoIYjhYE
youtube.com/watch?v=_OzkqtuMcYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can't argue with that. A shame nobody works with him seriously since Kon died.

If I find a good Susumu Hirasawa BGM I put it under my Hiroyuki Sawano folder. Any average Susumu Hirasawa BGM I file under Average Jap Music folder. Most goes to the average jap folder.

You answered your own question.
But what about the runners up? I'd say Kajiura is pretty high, despite most of her music sounding the same.

Can you even call him an anime composer if it's just a side job on rare occasion for him?

He's a singer you dingus.

Hirasawa has only one style of music. It's fucking awesome and blows away Kajiura and Sawano, but it doesn't make him the best because he's kind of a one-trick pony.

Kanno and Iwasaki are objectively the best composers. They can tackle any style of music no problem and are adept at it all.

>objectively
I respect your taste but please die in a gutter.

I like Yoko Kanno and Kenji Kawai

The soundtrack he did for the Beeserk Franchise is one of his best works and far more listenable than his more specific work. Outside of anime his music is certainly enjoyable and provocative.

>Kenji Kawai
Same
And Hirasawa of course

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZFhke6HoYQ

Eurobeat is the best anime composer.

His band work is also great.

P MODEL - Homo Gestalt
youtube.com/watch?v=cRouoIYjhYE

No I completely agree, he's such a gifted man. Iwasaki, Kawai, and Okabe/MONACA are great composers too. Kaijura is good but she's been pretty repititive lately and Sawano is okay.

>really like show
>download OST
>1 if any of the songs are familiar
How does this always happen?

People are hyping irrelevant or dead (Yoko Kanno) anime composers based on their past glories, which is a wrong approach.

The best anime composers are the ones making music now based on recent works:
Akito Matsuda
Monaka
Gin

And overall best and most talented - Shinichi Mitsumune.

>dead (Yoko Kanno)
You shut your filthy mouth, homo!

All hail Hirasawa

Besides the already mentioned, Akiko Shikata
youtube.com/watch?v=_OzkqtuMcYE

>this thread

JOE HISASHI the god hello??

>Kanno
>dead

still kind of upset that the music composer for NHK (forget there name) is literally the only thing the have ever worked

Susumu Hirasawa, Joe Hisaishi, Michiru Oshima, Yoko Kanno