(A link that works for the latest translation of NT17 for people who missed it)

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume17_Chapter_2&direction=next&oldid=506501#Part_12 (A link that works for the latest translation of NT17 for people who missed it)

>But they said I was negligent. They said I didn’t do enough. And so they said they were making up for that… Why do I have to be criticized by people I’ve never even meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!”

>When given 10, they demanded 100. When given 100, they demanded 1000. It was the group psychology that saw that as perfectly normal. They had been infected by the limitless desire of those who intentionally kept themselves in a lowly position.
>Demanding more and more and whining all the time about Mikoto no matter what she did.

I think Kamachi is giving a indirect speech for Mikoto haters
also, this confirms that Tokiwaki shelter is completely destroyed which is Mikoto's home

>Using "Spheres" around AC
>fulfilling itself wholly within thine own Sphere. And it is utterly in Tune with thine own Will on
every Plane, so that every Part of thy Nature rejoiceth with every other Part, communicating Praise. Now then learn also how this Formula is that of the Word ABRAHADABRA.
>Liber Aleph, written by Crowley.

>District 11 is where Mikoto kept the original AAA
>ABRAHADABRA is 11 letters
>Thelema and Aeon reference
>Crowly used Abracadabra but likely changed it to ABRAHADABRA as seen in the illustration because this is His use
after he first learned it, it still can't be directed to him as he wants.

I think we are getting somewhere. It will start building up slowly.
Misaka is ok in the end on the surface only, this is the start of something.

Other urls found in this thread:

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume17_Chapter_2&direction=next&oldid=506543
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mikoto using the original AAA that's purely magic at its core must be that dangerous of a threat to Crowley for him to take direct action like this.

I sincerely doubt Mikoto's description of the refugees has anything to do with making a meta commentary about some readers' negative opinions of her. However I completely agree that this is not over and the fact she's been hit by this curse is going to come up again.

Misaka doing her best.

>people bashed Mikoto because she didn't listen Touma
>in fact, Touma didn't even tell her about magic, danger of using magic and didn't even tried to stop her
Well done, Touma.

People were referring to a false spoiler that sounded about right. They weren't making shit up to bash Mikoto. However they really should have waited to see if the misleading spoiler was true.

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~

I'm not entirely sure about threats. He was probably just making good on his promise to Yuiitsu to fuck Misaka's shit up since she got rid of Kamisato.

>Even so, electricity would occasionally envelop her body like she was flipping the tea table, so Kamijou would have to wrap his arms around the racing swimsuit girl’s waist, knock her to the ground while she blushed, and finish his explanation of the most important aspects.

I'm trying to imagine this scene, and no matter how I see it, its lewd.

>The true name he had given the curse-reversal circle said the following: I supply lightning for thy death

Damn Crowley tries so hard to sound cool. This is almost half as bad as his magic name being beast666.

Use this link if baka-tsuki isn't updating for you
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume17_Chapter_2&direction=next&oldid=506543

He pulled the same that got Kamisato send to MG gangrape village

Misaka fans, do you want more appearances of her in future volumes? Personally I don't, she has a few good moments, but i'm disappointed with how Kamachi treated her in the last volumes. I would be happier if it just shows in Railgun. I'm tired of waiting for a real development for her, which does not seem to be coming. What are your thoughts?

>people were bashing mikoto for trying to force use the AAA
>turns out she only did that since touma and the others said so

MISTER CROOOOOOWLYYYYY

Eh a bit of roughing up is in order, if she wants to be able to be stronger/relevant.

All the other level 5s that got upgraded went through quite some hardships.

>people said Mikoto got her just deserts for messing with the AAA
>it was actually a direct attack from Aleister

I do. I love how much spotlight she's getting and would like it to continue.

lol

She's like his attack dog

Well, I'm not complaining about Misaka suffering or something like that. Is more about wasting screen time in her tsundere antics.

I think it's time to leave that behind and focus in other traits of her character.

Too lazy to read this vol.

Did Crowley say anything?

Nothing particular until now.

Abrahadabra

No, just stole some poor sap's curse to attack Mikoto, not even using his own magic to do the trick.

You just described the meta commentary of every single volume since NT10. The false spoilers aren't made to bash her, but sinister elements on Sup Forums gladly use them to that effect. It's the same song and dance every time, and I don't think they care about being wrong after 8 volumes.

The only disappointing aspect about this is how Kamachi thought it was a good idea to wait until now to kick her character arc into high gear. You can't do a proper endgame for Raildex without Misaka being heavily involved to some degree, and having her world destroyed before her is super important for both her and Touma's character growth. Being as they both naively believed they could maintain it in the face of such malice.

Then you have no argument, since she has been behaving herself. She stopped being tsundere in OT14 and stopped being a selfish brat in OT8. I'm sure we can move the goalposts again, though. As if the fanbase needs this kind of distraction.

*NT8, sorry

>She stopped being tsundere in OT14
Not that user, but you can't be that delusional, she still acts like a tsundere.

>previous thread
>people forgetting why there's a science-magic divide
>people don't know why espers can't use magic
>people don't know esper powers are basically another form of magic
Do people in these threads even understand what they read? Or did all the old regulars just got drowned out by newfags and ESLs? Read OT6 for the first, OT13, OT22, NT2 and NT3 for the second, and OT3, OT13, OT19 and OT22 for the last.

Ok, seriously, I may need an illustration for this shit, how is Touma knocking Mikoto to the ground while having his arms wrapped around in her waist?
This is lewd, and there's no way something this lewd just happened with nothing but a blush.

I'm just imagining either a tackle hug or just him grabbing and pushing her to the ground.

Misaki a best. A BEST.

[X] All of the above.

Its been like 10 years

>Or did all the old regulars just
Don't give a fuck.

>They said it was what she deserved for being power hungry
>Turned out this whole corrupting her is according to Keikaku

>Turned out this whole corrupting her is according to Keikaku
I think most people accepted this.

Explain what the fuck Aleister wants to do
>Waits for Mikoto to touch the AAA all while his city gets destroyed when he could just curse her directly

I have no idea what he wants to do, but he didn't want the curse to be traced back to him for some reason.

He even said that it was about time to leave his safe zone, so it makes even less sense

He's scared of Nuit.

So... Why zero levels so hated Tokiwadai?

> why there's a science-magic divide
Wait... What stopping random magician from like using some printed runes or some shit like that?

Read Stiyl SS.

The poor always hated the upper class just see any skill out part. Largely because they got all of that thanks to their esper powers. In this case tokidawa had resources for days and everyone else could barely survive.

You mean Stiyl just wandering around and cock blocks everyone who using printers?

Kind of. Also in the Kanzaki SS.

> Crowley waited until full fucking destruction of AC for perfect opportunity
> can't even kill Mikoto
Wow, just wow.

Stop bullying Aleister, he's playing 4D chess and you just don't see it.

No,she still acts tsundere at some point.

>touching butts
>groping Luca instead of just punching her out and then waking her up in the dust mound
>tackling girls down to the ground
Touma is lewd now.

Just you wait until the end of NT where Aleister says KEIKAKU DOORI so loudly that the words take up an entire page.

I thought it was the other School Garden schools attacking them.

I love Mikoto's scenes since NT13. She has been relevant and her dynamic and chemistry with Touma has improved a lot.

Aleister the jobber confirmed, right?

Those were probably well off too. Besides, the raiders were going on about making a quick buck and I doubt other high class schools are worried about money.

Well, he soon will be killed by Motoharu.

I'm not sure if he even cares about the city at this point. If his endgame really is approaching, it might already have fulfilled its purpose.

Jobbing is all according to his plan.

It is true though that Tokidawa really didn't share that much of their wealth..
They had enough water and other supplies to practically waste it, the students there were really living in luxury, well from the bit we got to read it sounds like it.
Misaka says they worked and shared so much but that must have been mostly her, dont think the others did truly that much.

The one who attacked them were of course assholes but still there were alot of things Tokidawa students could have done but instead just kept to themselves.

Even if Tokiwadai put more effort into helping the outsiders, they would just keep getting pestered to do more and more. The school getting raided was inevitable regardless of how much they helped since that feeling of inferiority to high level espers is always a factor whether or not there is a crisis going on.

Yeah but that is because they isolated themselves from everyone, basically it is all ours and we are so nice giving you some stuff if you ask nicely.

They could have worked together by, opening up Tokidawa with first priority to help others and survive the crisis.
Yes, of course that would have created other poblems.

But well instead closing of the area and allow entry only for the students and personel is also not such a nice solution..

Them getting raided if of course bad but one can't say it wasnt expected.

Misaka basically has the rich ojou-sama standpoint but well looking from another angle it is really not the best what she could have done.

>“Oh…” Mikoto gave an exhausted-sounding sigh for once. “By the end of that first day when the heat wave and Elements appeared, we already had our defenses set up. We had plenty of water and food, so we tried to share some with another school. We chose an elementary school that probably couldn’t build up a foundation on its own.”

>“That sounds like a good thing to me. So was that elementary school near here?”

>“The thing is…I haven’t told the others because it would affect overall morale, but…”

>She placed a hand on her forehead.

>“There was a fight over the water and food.”

>“…”

>“Several schools were fighting it out with weapons and esper powers and everything. Luckily, I noticed pretty early on. I made a quick U-turn and drove them off. I think the elementary school kids were fine. …But that scared them. In the end, no one took the supplies. They all ran off.”

If only those elementary kids had two immortal buddies doing all the work for them, like a certain someone.

Yeah I know that part and it doesnt say reprove what I wrote.
They tried only to share stuff, they gave supplies .... ergh

Okay you are right, that I probably express it wrong.

Misaka is right that her and all of Tokidawa couldn't have done anymore in the way they were helping people.
Sharing stuff, working themselves to death, yes of course, they couldnt have done anymore.
In that way that is.

They could have opened up Tokidawa as a shelter instead I mean buidling up a community, inviting people, helping each other.
Or was it said anywhere she invited the elementary school to Tokidawa?

>fail once
>never try again
What did she even do with the stuff if she hid the failure from the ojous?

When level 0s send their people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, their rapists. And some I assume are good people. But I speak to ojous, and they tell us what we're getting.

Hey, Tokiwadai/School Garden already built a wall.

Yeah that is what I mean with 'would have created other poblems', so what because of that you dont need to help people.

That is the problem with the rich Ojousama standpoint, most or all of those students are rich and have been pretty much living in luxury, They seem kinda paranoid and would rather isolate themselves

There is surely a way to prepare for a case of those 'evil level 0' too, their security personnel is also top afterall.

>Ms. Yuiitsu, tear down this wall!

Friendly reminder that Mikoto>>>Saints

Who is this Zeeman demon?

I wonder if Touma's bullying habits are a result of stress from not enough nutrition and sleep.

Mikoto did nothing wrong

Couldn't Beetle hijack the Shoggoth and make Yuiitsu his bitch?

>Beetle doing anything of value

Shoggoth being Black/rainbow colored and seemingly sentient means that it could either be a different manner of dark matter and capable of resisting Beetle.

If Aleister really wanted Mikoto dead why redirect random curses at her when Touma is right there? And if he can tell what kind of curse it was, why in the fuck did he choose a lightening spell? If it was all he could find why not wait until he could find something that Mikoto's powers couldn't dull naturally? It's no damn wonder she's (seemingly alright) alright by the end of the novel. He hit her with the one fucking curse that she has a chance to survive

I'm guessing his goal was to keep her away from the original AAA and he doesn't actually want her dead.

His time will come when he and Ballkine fuse

Touma's not even the biggest liability in this situation. He attacked Misaka in front of two girls whose powers, skillsets, and knowledge even he's not entirely aware of.

One girl happens to be a double agent working directly under the orders of the one person who could fuck him and his plans upside down and right back up. The other girl knew enough about magic that she immediately was able to reverse-engineer the connection among the Anti-Art Attachment, Academy City itself, and Thelemic magic -- you know, the idiosyncratic magic wielded by the most notorious magician of modern times, the great and terrible ALEISTER CROWLEY.

I don't think he hit her with a lightning curse. That was just the what the true name of the curse reversal spell was. It was just ironic because he used it on Mikoto.

The true name he had given the curse-reversal circle said the following: I supply lightning for thy death.

It was a truly ironic phrase for the strongest of the Electromasters.

>He had figured it out, but should he tell her? He would only worry her if he said,

Can someone kill Touma already? What a complete idiot.

>When given 10, they demanded 100. When given 100, they demanded 1000. It was the group psychology that saw that as perfectly normal. They had been infected by the limitless desire of those who intentionally kept themselves in a lowly position.
sounds like that is more against Mikoto lovers.

When are we getting the rest of the chapter?
I want to know if Mikoto is ok

In a few hours

that makes no sense

four to six hours

I'll just go to bed and read it tomorrow then
night night

Fuck off with your shitposting. If you've followed these threads you'd know the answer to your question. Even before that you should already know it. Retard.

you're the reason raildex threads have gotten worse over time

Maybe she will shitposting in Youtube comments

Why because I told someone with a stupid question their question was stupid and had an obvious fucking answer? One that's already been confirmed? Fuck off.

Not everyone follows these threads 24/7 you fucking sperg, stop lashing out for no reason. This guy is totally right.

Chill out nigga

If you do follow these threads you'll know that guy who posts that Gekota image of Mikoto with something about her being ok IS a shitposter. And even if you DONT follow the threads it's not fucking rocket science to figure out if she's ok or not. If you weren't a retarded shitposter you could also easily search older threads where the answer is literally confirmed instead of shitting up the the thread with a shitpost and retarded question no matter how you look at it