CBTS #408 This is the gayest general in Sup Forums's history Edition

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Do just that. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

More Eyes on the Heart of Q

Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals

Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

QMAP → (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend
Text of Q: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
anonfile.com/ncw5Xdc7b5/QturnedA.pdf
Advise for your first step into this →

Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really. MSM curiously silent..
UPDATE 1,400+ UNPRECEDENTED

Q confirmed
Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
Nov14

VERIFIED Q POSTS

WE ARE REDDIT

Remember. Our girl is to turn this place into reddit.

Other urls found in this thread:

theprepperjournal.com/2014/02/26/preppers-list-of-supplies/
youtube.com/watch?v=ok2g6M4wTeg
thewashingtonstandard.com/pedophile-ring-investigators-arrest-top-army-general/
irs.gov/irm/part4/irm_04-010-020
washingtonpost.com/national/ex-sandia-labs-employee-indicted-on-fraud-money-laundering/2017/11/15/e7838276-ca4c-11e7-b506-8a10ed11ecf5_story.html
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/national/ex-sandia-labs-employee-indicted-on-fraud-money-laundering/2017/11/15/e7838276-ca4c-11e7-b506-8a10ed11ecf5_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Star wars battlefront 2 came out today.

People, please do some short term prepping...get at least 2 weeks food/water, batteries, fill up your vehicles, etc. Get ready for the storm!

theprepperjournal.com/2014/02/26/preppers-list-of-supplies/

ITT: nobody has good tripcodes and larp.
prepare thy anus

I know! Yay!

Roseanne Barr is a rabid Zionist Jew.

Trevor ur gay

So we're working under the assumption, as per Q, that Military Intelligence are the good guys on Trump's side, and that they are battling the bad guys of the CIA/NSA/FBI, et al.

The campaign to discredit MI in the normie-sphere has begun in earnest.
>pic related

This is what the threads are like without the bot army.

GET OUT OF HERE CUNT
>>
Anonymous (ID: zNjXeHu6) 11/18/17(Sat)05:42:04 No.149892061▶
Fair enough but knowing it's not all true (which Q said early anyway) should help in redirecting attention to things that are really possible. If you look back you will see all the role players and some crazy theories about interdimensional CERN alien shit. Whatever works for you but many on /pol will push and slide this until its done. So keep looking at other spaces you can communicate and store info.
>>
Anonymous (ID: x3vyCbAA) 11/18/17(Sat)05:42:08 No.149892069▶File: dayswithoutwinning.jpg (14 KB, 286x395)
14 KB
Funny I didn't see her drinking on the last interview she did. She put the drink down!
youtube.com/watch?v=ok2g6M4wTeg
>>
Anonymous (ID: XSP1mkpo) 11/18/17(Sat)05:42:10 No.149892078▶
Not a bot, just a highly pissed off mother fucker right now taking it out on the bots! sry!

Stay ready gents. MAGA

PREV. CBTS →
Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
UPDATE 1,100+ UNPRECEDENTED
Q confirmed →
Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
Nov14
VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

it's frustrating, I've shoved so much into my brain and yet when I try to make something I end up just studying more. My brain is broken like that, from 3ds max, to after effects to nukeX, to Ableton live. Every program and every plugin and every version thereof - memorized and meticulously collected assets for, and know every hotkey and every technique to do everything.

I can't begin to tell you how frustrating it is to know so much and be able to do so little with it. But I won't give up. I have tried every day since Q told me he needed our help. I just wanted you all to know that some of us, or perhaps only me is trying to break out of our autistic insanity. Well... time will tell.

There WILL be a day of reckoning for all wrong do-ers. Take comfort in that fact.

How’s the Q questions conversion to statements coming along? Do we have a graphic of fully converted statements?

Webcomic called Long Exposure

That's art from the creator whose Tumblr is smokeplanet.

thewashingtonstandard.com/pedophile-ring-investigators-arrest-top-army-general/

Former Vice President of DynCorp, Maj. Gen. James Grazioplene

DynCorp...

Q sent a link about DynCorp and thread was nuked

anyone who is interested in digging into real q shit should look at this article

>What is the color green? MONEY
>Why is it important? MONEY BUYS POWER AND INFLUENCE & EVERYTHING
>What happened in SA? TOP RICH SAUDI CRIMINALS WERE ARRESTED & PEDO NETWORK TAKEN DOWN
>What are memes? idk. lol
>Who is RAD? Is this it? www.rad.com
Mr. Yehuda Zisapel (EE,MSc, MBA, DHC) is the founder and president of the RAD-Bynet Group, a leading pioneering association of Israeli companies active in the development, production and marketing of innovative solutions for the data communications industry, and Chairman of RAD.
The RAD-Bynet Group grew out of Bynet Data Communications, which Mr. Zisapel founded in 1975 as a small private company that marketed data communications products. Bynet represented major international vendors and was the first to introduce cutting-edge technologies into the Israeli market. Today, the Bynet Group is comprised of eight companies active in both the Israeli and Eastern European markets in such fields as systems integration, cabling, testing, outsourcing, and software development.
>Keep digging
Q

Clinton Foundation fraudulent tax filings?

irs.gov/irm/part4/irm_04-010-020

Part 4. Examining Process
Chapter 10. Examination of Returns
Section 20. Requesting Audit, Tax Accrual, or Tax Reconciliation Work-papers

was sleeping, anything new from Q since the Trump speach?

Dyncorp is tied in with Pizzagate!

>Now its a GAY larp
Fuck off

It was strange, as people wondered why the needless (and after the fact) duplicate tweet was made. Looking back at the nov 5 tweet, it does Not contain “has arrived.”

Tl;dr. Trump looks like he accidentally makes an irrelevant duplicate tweet and uses incorrect grammar. Tweet is deleted, but new tweet spells out the storm has arrived.
>>
Anonymous (ID: D4XF6nZV) 11/18/17(Sat)05:11:23 No.149888866▶
kys shill
>>.149888889▶
kys
>>
Anonymous (ID: XU0XUByT) 11/18/17(Sat)05:11:38 No.149888893▶
lol
>>
Anonymous (ID: zNjXeHu6) 11/18/17(Sat)05:11:48 No.149888919▶
(OP)
Seems real to me if the Washington Post reports on it
washingtonpost.com/national/ex-sandia-labs-employee-indicted-on-fraud-money-laundering/2017/11/15/e7838276-ca4c-11e7-b506-8a10ed11ecf5_story.html

I always thought the Bush WTC Speech was insincere.

Time for archive
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/national/ex-sandia-labs-employee-indicted-on-fraud-money-laundering/2017/11/15/e7838276-ca4c-11e7-b506-8a10ed11ecf5_story.html

Question for everyone (FIJI):

What was the significance of Trump deliberately taking a couple of sips from FIJI bottled water? Two sips? (++) Is this another battle front? Was Trump really trying to imply that a huge pedo ring in Fiji had been disrupted?

Are we ever getting Sup Forums back from cunts that are just here for the pr?

When their money dries up.

no

Q asked us to create memes.

No. The current story is that the owners of FIJI (and all the "Wonderful" products) are crooked and involved with the Clinton Foundation.
Trump drinking the water shows them that he knows.
A bit of a stretch, but would be funny.

Kikes

What if Rosanne Barr is Q? That'd be kinda weird.

Just want Sup Forums back. Fuck the e celebs, boomers, new fags etc.

She’s def NOT Q