imgur.com/a/0OJuR
imgur.com/a/CgTGs
imgur.com/a/oEHD1
imgur.com/a/XPAuG
pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-au/pokemon/rockruff/
u.nya.is/ajryey.jpg
u.nya.is/qdlbym.jpg
u.nya.is/kczqlr.jpg
nydailynews.com/entertainment/victoria-secret-fantasy-bra-years-gallery-1.1516195?pmSlide=1.2845915
u.nya.is/wwanpy.jpg
u.nya.is/vbxefb.png
a.pomf.cat/xarbtz.jpg),
a.pomf.cat/ipigyb.png),
u.nya.is/rpxmmj.jpg
u.nya.is/aaodfj.jpg
imgur.com/a/dmavw.
youtube.com/watch?v=x_xnRCrDVCo
i.imgur.com/7QMhQGJ.gif)
i.imgur.com/jNYrNT9.jpg)
i.imgur.com/dX7oOIP.jpg
imgur.com/a/9kBFG
imgur.com/a/TsBn3
i.imgur.com/K8NW9qT.jpg
imgur.com/a/oEZoW)
youtube.com/watch?v=XeNKhm09Q88)
imgur.com/a/VXAM2)
i.imgur.com/Vo6iS2q.png
imgur.com/a/QWGOt
imgur.com/a/zU0fg
imgur.com/a/VEWXg
imgur.com/a/PekFS
i.imgur.com/xPV9aOR.jpg
imgur.com/a/XiHDN
imgur.com/a/QutEO
imgur.com/a/OLpLp
imgur.com/a/VLmII
youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g
youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
imgur.com/a/At4BT
imgur.com/sCiHDk6
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1723993
i.imgur.com/2qBzl48.jpg
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1521376
imgur.com/a/mJwyK
imgur.com/a/gRQKr
imgur.com/a/hK5pp
imgur.com/qXzpytB
imgur.com/a/ikrgq
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=shuten_douji_(fate/grand_order) &ms=1
imgur.com/a/OqD1h)
i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png
imgur.com/CfE4emT
imgur.com/a/HRliF
imgur.com/a/VFPgI
my.mixtape.moe/zputfr.PNG
i.imgur.com/W5dlq7Q.jpg
i.imgur.com/q2MMKxd.jpg
i.imgur.com/3GC5Fx0.png
i.imgur.com/IizLFLj.png
i.imgur.com/f1MdKym.jpg
imgur.com/a/T2K3i
i.imgur.com/h8re8y4.jpg
imgur.com/a/pz6pL
imgur.com/a/uNqCV
i.imgur.com/Nq4CucX.jpg
imgur.com/a/AhihF
imgur.com/a/o5gkY
i.imgur.com/ETjcxPO.jpg
imgur.com/a/g6rr4
i.imgur.com/RboCbPE.jpg
imgur.com/a/7BbpN
i.imgur.com/aCLYKMz.png
imgur.com/a/TNpaK
imgur.com/a/kAavv)
imgur.com/a/ZaRXI
dropbox.com/s/zohdv4y0pvki0un/cc ref large.jpg
i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=851287
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1308784
i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tharja not wearing her body stocking, but keeping the other adornments of her outfit on, like this.
imgur.com/a/pufLC

A joint request with Nowi, maybe an outfit swap or a playful Nowi and annoyed Tharja.
imgur.com/a/VWaPd

Anything cute with our daughterus Noire and Morgan.
imgur.com/a/pl09P
imgur.com/a/PW7Tf

Wearing her Sorcerer outfit from the Cipher TCG.
imgur.com/a/2iNsE

Tharja wearing any of these characters clothes.
imgur.com/a/5XApL
imgur.com/a/mvtME

Anything cute with SI(or alone) is fine too.
imgur.com/a/jHKHG
imgur.com/a/fdPxg

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Since Pokemon Sun and Moon released today, I would like her hugging Cosmog (my.mixtape.moe/ywcjtq.png)
-Wearing these cat ear headphones with green LED (my.mixtape.moe/eyphbw.jpg)
-Or like this: my.mixtape.moe/kvncmp.jpg
-Anyting else cute or cutelewd is also fine.

And thank you for your time.

Good morning, requesting please Orihime wearing Fusion Zamasu’s uniform. imgur.com/a/W1vuh If you color it, I’d like for it to share its colors with her final war outfit. Anything cute of her is good too, thank you.

Goood morning or afternoon everyone!

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari being a bit tanned, maybe she could be wearing a one piece swimsuit (i.imgur.com/c5XxjGs.jpg) or a bikini (i.imgur.com/jWNLKvt.jpg).
Maybe she could be lying on the beach or on a bath towel?
I really want to see her smile too, if possible.

Please and thank you if you pick this up!

Good morning WWD!

Requesting the following of my Mamimi:

- Cosplaying as Yuuka Kazami from Touhou.

- Performing a slam dunk.

- Calming my SI down, by asking "Hey Chief, everything okay?"

- Taking pictures of an Incineroar in a wrestling ring.

- An older Mamimi, early 30's.

- In casual winter clothing.

SI reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Thank you, and have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Wearing some cute fall clothes with scarf eating/drinking something hot or just anything cute and fall themed
• In an oversized t-shirt or sweater dress opening it up and inviting the view inside with her
• Taking a nice, relaxing bath while reading a book

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting any of the following ideas with Rias:
- wearing a bunny girl outfit similar to any of these imgur.com/a/G8uqn

- approaching Hell/the Underworld with a Drifloon - imgur.com/a/sOuMU - (as a joke for its Pokedex entry), or praising an Alolan Rattata - imgur.com/a/c0lGw - for being cute

- holding the game case for Pokemon Sun & Moon and looking really excited my.mixtape.moe/ndbwxu.jpg

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

-A PoV holding hands
-Today Pokemon Sun and Moon got released, so I'm requesting Valerie and Lurantis (files.catbox.moe/nlqjzg.png) dancing together.

Or something cute or cutelewd at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time!

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request my lovely Madotsuki – Really, anything would be great! Anything cute, seasonally-themed, romantic, or especially anything POV. Lewd is ok. But if lewd, it should be in a reasonably in-character way. I.E. 60:40, cute:lewd ratio. Avoid anything 'slutty', please.

Alternatively, I'd like to see her dressed up in a tacticool way (Preferably while still keeping some of her stylizations, like her braids, her shirt symbol in the form of a patch, maybe some pink, etc.). Some examples: imgur.com/a/qbW1W

Or, something a little sillier: I'd like to see a re-drawing of this with Madotsuki. i.imgur.com/jmWrmas.png

Requesting Shion in a naked apron or lingerine and holding a delicous cake,saying "happy birthday", since my birthday is on the 20th
Anything cute and birthday related is fine
Thanks in advance

Dear Drawfriends,

While anything cute of my beloved wife Hane is always welcome, this week it's an eyebrow power joint request with Satsuki-user:

Hane chauffeuring Kiryuuin Satsuki () around like in this reference i.imgur.com/Q75ZA2z.jpg (forget the sidecars).

Here's a handy reference in case you may want to draw something involving her bike: imgur.com/a/0OJuR

Thank you very much and as always, I wish all of you a wonderful weekend!

Requsting Madotsuki dressed up as Ash Williams or Madotsuki, sweater puppies edition.

Requesting my lovely Kiririn, anything is always appreciated as long as it isn't too lewd and in good taste, but here's some ideas.

A SI+Waifu interaction photo, with us taking a selfie together and posting it on her SNS, like so: imgur.com/a/CgTGs
SI ref: imgur.com/a/oEHD1

Cuddling with a Litten, considering S&M just came out.

looking super cute and dressed as D.va, and saying one of her quotes: "Nerf this!" "Winkyface~" "Love, Kiririn!"
imgur.com/a/XPAuG

Thank you for considering, and have a great weekend.

Requesting POV of sako about to give the viewer a kiss.

Requesting my lovely Inori wearing something suitable for the fall season like a cute sweater with scarf or a coat.

Alternatively, something cute or lovely in PoV would be great as well.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Requesting Astolfo playing with a rockruff pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-au/pokemon/rockruff/

Or alternatively Astolfo wearing a bikini with balloons clearly stuffed under the the chest piece whilst smiling and giving a thumbs up.

Please and thanks!

Good morning. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki wearing a silky little black dress:

u.nya.is/ajryey.jpg
u.nya.is/qdlbym.jpg
u.nya.is/kczqlr.jpg

Alternatively, Ai wearing the $3 million Fantasy Bra from Victoria's Secret. It's a bra handset with diamonds and emeralds in 18-karat gold.
nydailynews.com/entertainment/victoria-secret-fantasy-bra-years-gallery-1.1516195?pmSlide=1.2845915

Or maybe taking a lewd selfie
u.nya.is/wwanpy.jpg
u.nya.is/vbxefb.png

Of course, anything is appreciated, including cutelewd, thank you.

In preparation for our anniversary on the 27th, I would love to see my Kobori wearing an elegant dress for our anniversary date. Have it be POV, with her asking "How does it look, user?". That, or a love confession, also in POV format.

Anything beautiful/cute of her is fine, as well.

Hello! Requesting my waifu Hanako. Anything lovely or cute is fine; nothing lewd please.

It was my birthday this Thursday, so anything birthday related would be very appreciated. Thanks so much to all the artists who spend time and effort to make anons here happy!

Hello people of WWD. I'd like a drawing of my waifu Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD dressed in the new costume of Mashu Kyrielite/Shielder (a.pomf.cat/xarbtz.jpg), or wearing ONLY a keyhole sweater (a.pomf.cat/ipigyb.png), or anything cute or cutelewd, all on the scale of 7 on lewdness.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

Hey there everybody, this weekend I'll be request my Yotsugi holding a present or gift or maybe even having a party hat on too, stuff like in the reference would be awesome ( ref: u.nya.is/rpxmmj.jpg )

Alternatively her wearing this outfit, I'm not sure what its called unfortunately but it seems to be an 80's kind of thing, one sided shoulderless sweater/blouse? Not sure. ( ref: u.nya.is/aaodfj.jpg ) of course anything cute a drawfriend has for me is absolutely appreciated greatly, I have to ask it not be lewd or suggestive though please, thank you and have a great weekend.

Requesting Mai Kawakami. Some suggestions:

-Mai on her training clothes training with a pair of dumbbells while sitting on an stability ball
-Mai doing a straddle handstand while on her PE or training clothes
-wearing any kind of winter clothes, either standing around, having a hot drink or maybe making a snowman.

More references: imgur.com/a/dmavw. Anything else cute or sexy is greatly appreciated.

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request my beloved Noir waking up in bed, the morning rays shining upon her body, illuminating her cutness and beauty. I would like to have it from a POV shot, but it's completely fine if it's from a different angle.

If that does not fit yer fancy, a delivery where she is happy would be appreciated.

Thank ye very much and please, have a most joyous weekend!

Hi WWD! I am requesting Deedlit dressed as Sailor Jupiter and using the Supreme Thunder Dragon attack ( youtube.com/watch?v=x_xnRCrDVCo , jupiter ref:i.imgur.com/7QMhQGJ.gif)
Alternatively, Deed resting in some casual clothes (i.imgur.com/jNYrNT9.jpg) or pajamas
Anything else cute or comfy is very much appreciated!
More Deedlit refs: i.imgur.com/dX7oOIP.jpg
Have a great weekend!
Stupid typos

Hello, wwd! Since next Tuesday's her birthday, I'd like to request my cute Ayano eating a strawberry cake or anything related. Thanks for considering it and take it easy.

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin as Yu-Gi-Oh! Seto Kaiba with Blue Eyes White Dragon card. imgur.com/a/9kBFG
Or something Halloween related
Or outfit swap with *Hyun-Ae
We also are making joint request with Hanefriend
()
Anything else cute/cool would've be highly appreciated as well

Requesting Hibiki holding up her hair to show her forehead.

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters hugging one of my daughters, please! A happy Polaroid moment, like with Autumn leaves falling would be swell!

imgur.com/a/TsBn3

Or, if you'd prefer I'd like to request younger Mimi going Super Sayain Blue, please!

i.imgur.com/K8NW9qT.jpg

Thanks if you pick this up!

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally encouraging me to be productive, but anything else is fine too.

Good morning everyone!
I'll be requesting my waifu Mahiru Koizumi. Anything's fine with me, but something thanksgiving related would be nice. Alternately Mahiru saying something encouraging/motivational would also be nice. Thanks in advance, and here's to a delivery filled weekend.

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
For some specifics:
-Swimming in the dark depths of the ocean, surrounded by various bioluminescent creatures of your choice. Eldritch horrors can be included.
-As a Mimikyu disguise.
-Combing out her long hair and wearing any sleepwear of your choice.

Anything else is also fine - cute, elegant, lewd or otherwise.

Requesting Chiaki Nanami trying to kabe-don (imgur.com/a/oEZoW) me because she saw it in one of her dating sims, but falling asleep (without losing her pose)
Alternatively, if that's not your thing:
-her sleeping cutely (like with an anime sleep bubble or drooling) on the viewer's stomach
-her and Neptune () excitedly playing Dreamcast and singing together the chorus to Superman by Goldfinger (youtube.com/watch?v=XeNKhm09Q88)
If you have a cuter/cute ecchi idea that you want to draw her in, feel free, suggestions are in my ref! (Just in case, I'd like suggestive stuff to be confined to solo deliveries, please.)
Also, here's my SI (imgur.com/a/VXAM2) for the SI requests or in case you want to draw anything cute between the two of us
And to all of you, please remember to never lose hope!

Requesting my lovely Anna dressed as Haruka (Senran Kagura) lewdly POV feeding cookies

Ref: i.imgur.com/Vo6iS2q.png

Or the same outfit but making Thanksgiving dinner.

Anything unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine too.

Requesting my beloved Momo commanding a Aureole tank destroyer from Panzer Front, please and thank you.
References: imgur.com/a/QWGOt

Ohayo and nyanpassu everynyan~ Requesting my sweet wife Tamaki please! As always anything cute/reasonably lewd is greatly appreciated - here are some specific ideas and reference below:

・wearing a cute china dress with her hair tied into a high fluffy ponytail with a cute ribbon that incorporates her usual bells imgur.com/a/zU0fg

・receiving a wedding ring from user's POV, embracing him with the ring visible, or simply holding out her hand and looking at the ring with a warm smile imgur.com/a/VEWXg

・wearing a non-traditional miko outfit and sitting in/on a drink or some sweet dessert like a cake imgur.com/a/PekFS

・a joint-request with Kobeni, with the two of them enjoying some cake together - Kobeni ref: i.imgur.com/xPV9aOR.jpg

Thanks for reading, and enjoy a fun-filled weekend with your beloved ones!

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, requesting Honoka wearing a competition swimsuit.

Have a great weekend.

Requesting Aigis doing something cute with Alolan Raichu maybe dressed in Elesa's outfit from Pokemon imgur.com/a/XiHDN
Cosplaying as Erika or Forte from Shadowverse imgur.com/a/QutEO
Wearing Persona 4 Maries clothes imgur.com/a/OLpLp
Dressed as Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist maybe with one hand of arm showing imgur.com/a/VLmII
In some comfy winter clothes with a scarf on, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Stawberry cake is sweet,
And Ayano too
For a very cute hero;
Happy birthday to you!

I thought she'd look really cute in one of Liz Lisa's fall collection dresses! And I wanted to try out drawing in a very shoujo style. I hope you like it. Chiaki is a super duper cute.

Happy Friday, everyone!
Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•casting a spell as Rivalrun from the Yuru Yuri series "Magical Girl Mikurun", maybe with a wand while saying "Are you sure she uses this?"
Focus mainly on her delicious midriff
•calmly enjoying the sunrise in flannel pajamas while sipping a cup of coffee
•dressed like Alita/Gally from Battle Angel Alita
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

Fast and cute!

Kindly requesting Colette sitting on my face.

Lewd

I would like to request Mai Natsume lying in bed just after waking up in the morning. E.g. something similar to:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1723993
Mai sleeps in shorts and a tanktop with her hair down: i.imgur.com/2qBzl48.jpg

Another suggestion is Mai looking through a window with her chest pressed against the glass. E.g.:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1521376

A suggestion for a joint request is Mai and Tsubaki Yayoi having tea together at a cafe.

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Requesting Yasuhiro dangling his feet in the water next to a Primarina or just donning the male protag's cooling outfit.

As always though, any ideas are wholeheartedly welcome and appreciated provided that they aren't lewd or mean-spirited.

Primarina ref: imgur.com/a/mJwyK
Protagonist's outfit: imgur.com/a/gRQKr

Have a great morning and take it easy!

This November marks my 10th anniversary with Etna, I'd like to request Etna and my SI at their wedding in one of the wedding dresses and the tux, during some point of the ceremony.
Or perhaps Etna wearing that lovely dress to a date.
Of course if you can think of something else fitting for an anniversary that would be perfectly fine too.

Requesting my wonderful amazing and beautiful husbando Law.

A chibi version of him holding up a sign that says "I'm not there to take care of you, so call your damn doctor!" would be great.

Some SI ideas:
SI wearing an Abhancer trying to impress him, but him looking at me with a very unamused face instead.

Hugging me, but maybe being tsun about it, giving user headpats, or receiving headpats from user or something cute and couple-y.

SI reference: imgur.com/a/hK5pp

Alternatively if you don't feel like drawing a couple, Something of him wearing a hoodie and shorts on a night beach stroll would be cute.

Thanks and have a good weekend.

To celebrate the release of Pokemon Sun & Moon, I'd like to request Kagura with a Midday Lycanroc, please! For pose ideas, maybe sat down/kneeling next to it and petting it/giving it a hug.

Lycanroc reference: imgur.com/qXzpytB

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

Thank you! But not very fast, haha, I did it earlier.

Awesome job!

Hi, WWD. I'd like to humbly request something with Rikka. Smug, lewd, smuglewd, or anything else would be wonderful.

If you'd prefer a specific idea, though, how about her
-making the face shown in the middle here, complete with thumbs down: imgur.com/a/ikrgq
-cosplaying as Shuten Douji from Fate/Grand Order: danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=shuten_douji_(fate/grand_order) &ms=1

My thanks in advance, to anyone who takes this into consideration.

thank you user!

Hey everyone

Requesting Diana:

* As Death Prophet from Dota 2 (like dressup - clothes and color of hair and skin). DP ref (imgur.com/a/OqD1h)
* In fall or winter clothes
* Pov offering a hug (either shy and embarrased, or with a warm smile, whichever you like more)

Of course anything cute/slithly lewd or lovey dovey will be appreciated. Thanks for considering and have a great weekend.

Ha, good thing I didn't wander off like I usually do, wouldn't have wanted to miss this, hng
That's an astoundingly cute dress, and she looks super cute in it (like everything else but still)!
Hope you have a good weekend, friend!

I'm glad you like it! It was really fun drawing her! I hope you have a great weekend as well!

Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. Anything birthday related would make my day, so thank you so much if you consider doing this request. Bonus points for SI i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png

Speaking of birthdays, it's been a year since I started doing the collages and July-November ones are still in WIP state. Are people who had birthdays during this period of time still interested even if they're late? I'll finish them in this case. Sorry for blog.

Requesting my lovely Tharja
-Dressed as a FE:A Dancer
imgur.com/CfE4emT

-Channelling her dark magic as it swirls around her

-Costume Swap with Hikage
imgur.com/a/HRliF

-Getting dressed in the morning

-With sheep horns

-Cute with SI
imgur.com/a/VFPgI

I'd like to request anything cute with Aichi.

For a specific idea, maybe him with a Lycanroc ( my.mixtape.moe/zputfr.PNG ). Or him in a big open shoulder sweater looking a little embarrassed.
But as I said anything would make me happy.

Take it easy.

I'm still interested, no worries! And happy birthday to you!

She's gonna get drawn I can feel it!

Hello WWD!

The first snow of the season is set to make landfall here on Sunday, so requesting Arche Klein in cute winter clothes enjoying the snow falling gently in the sky.

Thank you for your time and have a nice weekend!

Requesting Inori wearing this dress and heels i.imgur.com/W5dlq7Q.jpg
Or holding/hugging a big bunny plushie, with a piece of paper with 'user' written on it attached to plushie's face. Hard mode: while lying in bed and wearing some cute lingerie i.imgur.com/q2MMKxd.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

I'd love to see it, but don't overwork yourself!

Stop that

Hey WWD!

Requesting my Minty angel cosplaying Lana to celebrate the release of the new Pokemon games (i.imgur.com/3GC5Fx0.png ) or in a light blue suit with her bow still on.

Also requesting an outfit swap with Vanilla (Vanilla ref: i.imgur.com/IizLFLj.png )

Anything else nonlewd or just a tiny bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face. Thank you very much and have a lovely weekend and a super cool weekend!

Good morning.

Requesting my hardworking husbando, Barnaby.
A little early, but I'd like to see him with a reindeer antlers headband.
Anything else as long as he's smiling would be fantastic.

Have a great weekend.

Got it, guess it's not the time to give up on them yet! Thank you Anons.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

Wearing this catmaid outfit:
i.imgur.com/f1MdKym.jpg

Or wearing sweater and pantyhose with her clothes, being comfy at home, or doing something cute that'd fit the theme, or just simply being cute. I'd prefer if she didn't wear headphones, but if you want to draw her with headphones, that's fine too.
Outfit example:imgur.com/a/T2K3i

Or her with messy bed hair, stretching in the morning, or looking tired as she's waking up, or just being cute, wearing only a dress shirt/t-shirt and underwear, or cute pajamas, or some other cute sleepwear.

Or tying her hair in ponytail.

Anything else cute, cutelewd, comfy, or fall/winter related is also very much appreciated.

Please and thanks!

yeah that would be fine
Happy birthday

Good morning everyone, i'm requesting my darling Haqua. Anything would be absolutely great, although if specific ideas, i'd love to see her doing some hobby like cooking, playing an instrument, drawing, etc. Alternatively, her in some cute pajama's just waking up in the morning. Thanks!

Requesting Minori going shopping in the clothes she is wearing here: i.imgur.com/h8re8y4.jpg

Or requesting her in winter clothing, for exampe wearing a scarf, winter cap and mittens.

Anything else that's cute, comfy or genki would be really appreciated. Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Hello WWD, humbly requesting my husbando Slaine Troyard cosplaying the protagonist from P5 or Akechi from the same game imgur.com/a/pz6pL (the P5 designs are just so cool).

But of course, anything simple and cool or cute would make me very happy. Have a great weekend!

Hello once again WWD.

Requesting my big, meaty lizard right here. I have a few ideas I would like to see, but if you have anything in mind feel free to do it as long as it's not suffering.

- Her bending over, flashing her panties at me by lifting the skirt she's using with her tail.
- Trying to use a smartphone, but scratching the screen accidentally with her claws
- Holding a plushie of me in a prince outfit very close to her heart, with a big goofy smile in her face

Rest in peace pocky day.

Sorry for the (you). Your waifu is cute!

Thank you! Good luck this weekend.

Requesting my waifu wearing either C.C's bodysuit or Esedese's military uniform
imgur.com/a/uNqCV

Or wearing Vert's new Goddess outfit from the new Neptunia. Since you can't really see her front, a design borrowing either PH or BH would be fine so as long as the chest-piece resembles Vert's.
i.imgur.com/Nq4CucX.jpg

Or dressed in Racing Miku's 2012 or 2013 design with similar color bearings to Luka for the 2012 one
imgur.com/a/AhihF

Alternatively, her in a the likeness of Black Hanekawa in either her grey pajamas or white lingerie making some cat-related poses
imgur.com/a/o5gkY

This shit needs to stop

You need to take it easy.

Requesting my beloved misinterpreting the phrase "friendship of thighs".

Also requesting her and my SI on the beach, with her wearing a sundress and visible tanlines and my SI grilling the fish we caught.

SI ref: imgur.com/19zsXJA.png

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you want something specific, here are some ideas:
-her looking at her weapon rack and deciding what weapon to use for today
-Her wearing an apron and telling the viewer that dinner is ready
-cosplaying as Prryha Nikos

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Don't worry user. I'll praise you too!

Cute, adorable, strong, smart, kind, fancy and awesome!

Hello everyone

I would like to request Karen Shirogane either:
- as cheerleader
- nursing a sick user back to health
- getting princess carried
- wearing cozy winter wear with a big scarf, maybe even sharing it. POV would be really cute, or anything warm and winter weather related
- holding one of these plush doggos and hugging it i.imgur.com/ETjcxPO.jpg
- cosplaying one of these Outfits imgur.com/a/g6rr4
- wearing a sweater, and if it is the boob window one she uses it for her wings instead of the original purpose
- wearing CUTE ribbons
- playing Yugioh against another waifu/husbando having lots fun
SI: i.imgur.com/RboCbPE.jpg I look manlier than this, dunno how to make it better

Anything cute is always welcome, just as wings, horns and glasses. Maybe a halo too. No lewd please
Have a nice weekend all

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune going for a late-night stroll in the woods with a lantern in one hand and user's hand in the other, using nothing but a few of her tails to cover herself up, or dressed as Twili Midna( imgur.com/a/7BbpN ). Anything else is fine, too.

And you need to stop spamming the thread and giving people false (You)'s so you can circle jerk.

Take it easy user. Close the thread and go get some fresh air.

Requesting Mazaki Anzu keeping multiple hula hoops/hoop accessories in motion.

Any other works are very much appreciated.

Hello Hello! I'd like to requesting Eureka, some requests are:

-Wearing a tshirt that says "Im pro scub" Mockingly pointing at it
-Wearing a Haltertop and Jeans, or any shirt that exposes her midriff
-Wrapped in a towel, just out of the shower with a towel in her hair as well

-Possibly messing up my SI's Hair i.imgur.com/aCLYKMz.png
-Lounging about, acting sleepy.

Anything cute also works, thank you for considering.

Requesting more cute fluffy things of yumi in her pajamas.
Orbsnythibg cute if fine too

Requesting Sakuya wearing cold weather clothing. I would like her to be asking to hold my hand for warmth. Maybe in a cute way. POV or Self-insert would be wonderful.
Perhaps a wonderful Wintry date. Building snowman. Enjoying a cozy fire in a log cabin. Something special like that.

My stupid face: imgur.com/a/TNpaK
Animal ears and stuff are always cute, but not needed.

I always appreciate stuff of her being cool and charming as well as her getting flustered and acting cute. I hope you can get in some practice to make improvements.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. Make sure to have fun and take it easy. Do something fun this weekend. Make a memory. Many thanks if you consider drawing her.

Good morning WWD.

Tomorrow is the birthday of the love of my life, so I'd like to request a scene that properly conveys just how happy I wish to make her on that special day:

A simple POV shot of me slipping a ring onto her finger, while she blushes profusely, tearing up. Whether it's a wedding ring and she's in gown, or an engagement ring and I've taken her aback, is up to you.

But, if you have any other idea that is cute and romantic or birthday-themed, do not hesitate to draw it! I'm sure she'd love it. Thank you so much for considering. I hope you all have a good weekend and a great Thanksgiving.

Requesting my beautiful waifu, Yukino, wearing Emilia's outfit with her cloak (ref: imgur.com/a/kAavv)

I hope that Miiafag remembers to thank.

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra in a Blood Special short blade specialist uniform complete with a god arc, like the one on the right, in the style of her own sword and shield

or you could just draw her being cute

imgur.com/a/ZaRXI for extra moe~ reference

thank you and have a wonderfully productive draw weekend drawfriends~

>False (you)s
What do you mean exactly?

Requesting any cute/romantic POV interactions with Rika.
Or her cooking something with a lot of love.

Requesting my beloved C.C. smiling in a gently optimistic way while wearing nothing but an American flag, preferably the 13-star variant used in the early years of independence.

Larger version of the ref (I hope you don't need one for the flag, though):

dropbox.com/s/zohdv4y0pvki0un/cc ref large.jpg

Fun fact: the form of the early flag wasn't consistent, so you can easily alter it somewhat and remain historically accurate, as long as you retain thirteen stars and thirteen stripes along with red, white, and blue.

Hi WWD. Hope everyone's week has been going well.

I would like to request Sakuya in any of the following:

-As a mermaid
-Taking a nap/sleeping
-Taking a bath/shower or in a towel after said bath or shower
-Or anything that involves her being happy.

If you need more references, I have another reference image here:i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend

I'd like to request my husbando, Mariya Shidou:
-wearing a nurse's outfit, saying "It rubs the lotion on it's skin," or simply nursing a sick user.
As usual anything is fine, Thank you.

Requesting Sawyer in a comfy and soft sweater, drinking from a large cup of hot chocolate, like:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=851287

Or just her making a cute yandere face, a lot like this:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1308784

As always, I'm open for just about anything else cute, cutelewd or lewd (like maybe a cool pinup), within reason, if you have an idea for something, just ask me. I love seeing her in pretty dresses, sexy swimsuits and various cool and fashionable outfits.
I love cute chibi drawings, I would also not mind something drawn in the style of Nichijou, Bkub or P&S.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png