10 facts Sup Forums simply won’t acknowledge

I’ve noticed Sup Forums can’t handle reality at times.

1. There is no evidence for any God or religion

2. There are racial differences, but the heritability of these differences (that is, the proportion due to genetics) isn’t known and is difficult to determine

3. I know what you’re thinking, and yes, twin studies give an estimate but are flawed in many ways

4. White nationalism solves nothing, many European countries were 100% white but they’ve voluntarily destroyed themselves

5. Europe will never go back to being all white, the people there don’t want it

6. Most of your political beliefs are driven by spite of liberals, you simply choose the opposite of whatever liberals are spouting at any point. Be honest with yourself, how many of you would still be white nationalists if people on the left weren’t constantly shitting on whites? Do you really care about maintaining a white majority, or do you just want to take a position to spite lefties?

7. Becoming a Christian for political purposes doesn’t make you a real Christian, C.S. Lewis denounced those on the left that used their Christianity as a bludgeon for social justice causes

8. You’re not “redpilled” you’re socially isolated males

9. Most people that you see constantly obsessing over politics online either are or have been at some point depressed. Online politics, especially on places like twitter, is two groups of anxiety ridden, depressed people getting pissed off over things that never affect real world people.

10. With all these recent sexual assault stories coming to light and hearing that so many new but said nothing, it’s becoming clear that the feminists did have some things right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xz7_3n7xyDg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ
jaymans.wordpress.com/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groupthink.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>le lefty cartoon

here, try this one.

This is shit bait and only an autist would fall for it.

>2. There are racial differences, but the heritability of these differences (that is, the proportion due to genetics) isn’t known and is difficult to determine

Looks like the OP is right

Nice ID, OP.
Do us all a favor and kill yourself.

>1. There is no evidence for any God or religion

>1. There is no evidence for religion

Not gonna read the rest of this shit.

Get shot amerimutt.

in case you haven't noticed, (you) are the OP

there is no evidence for naturalism
it is just as much based on faith as religion

Yes, read it again nimwits. “The OP” as in “the original post”

>Shitload of movies mostly from decades ago
>Cherrypicks a couple of modern examples to throw in
>One singular example of forced diversity
What a faggy cartoon, holy shit.

1. Yes
2. I don't fully agree. To a certain extent they are known, for example IQ.
3. I've only seen twin studies for parenting(nature vs. nurture) but they're very legitimate for that.
4. Yes. Nationalism is good as long as it's tempered in good ethics and a strong foundation of core values that create good results
5. Europe don't have a non-white problem, they have a far-left/Marxist and Islamic problem.
6. No. Leftists are good on individual liberties, global warming, and many other issues. Every issue should be taken along and split down to it's smallest aspect.
7. Sure but only politicians do this(or mostly politicians)
8. No. red pilled means rejecting the far leftist orthodoxy in Academia, Hollywood, the MSN, and pop-culture. It has far from a 1/1 correlation with isolated males. Cassie Jaye?
9. Prove it.
10. Feminism and MRA's both have good points. However, saying we live in a patriarchy or have a rape culture is incorrect. And, saying all those things while ignoring the treatment of women in the Middle East and even being an apologetic for Islam is the epitome of hypocrisy.

Damn, perfect. I use this argument a lot. Jews are the most oppressed people ever, and the most successful people ever per capita.

stoppedreading right there.

Religion is a real.

It means "original poster" not original post, nice try. Use a proxy next time you want to play sock puppets.

These are all your opinions, but since you're posting more than once, I'll engage in the conversation.
6. My love of the white race is entirely independent of liberalism. I chiefly want to preserve my race out of love for my own people, and this love for my people has only gotten stronger as we've become rarer. I've spent years in Atlanta and my personal hatred for nonwhites has gotten intense with experience, but I can also recognize their statistical negative impact on the rest of the country. After spending so much time surrounded by these monsters, I experience no greater joy than when I am completely surrounded by pure whites. These are the people I love and I want to protect them.

You have on a trilby and Minecraft t-shirt right now, don't you?

>this test is free right?
gets me every time

>1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9
youtube.com/watch?v=Xz7_3n7xyDg
>4
the majority of white nationalists are white trash
>6
the majority of my political beliefs are economically driven desu

1. Evidence and proof are different. Physical truth and metaphysical truth are different. If you're looking at religion as a catalog of things that happened and are important because of their historicity, you're missing the point and only seeing it on the most plebeian level.
2. I don't even know if that's possible to determine - especially not in the current environment that stifles these questions
3. If you say so, doctor
4.No country has voluntarily destroyed itself. Losing a war is not destroying yourself. The closest thing to voluntary self destruction is encouraging race mixing and mass immigration, which has everything t do with not being "100% white"
5. Revolutionary political action is not determined by the will of the masses. The will of the powerful will determine the racial future as it always has.
6. I used to be a mix of progressive and social libertarian. I didn't just decide to go against my friends who also thought like me in order to alienate myself cause I didn't like them all of a sudden. Stop being retarded and trying to psychoanalyze people
7. Christianity has a problem of being too adaptable to opposite viewpoints. This is a Jewy aspect of it. I think ethnic paganism is the most in line with "right" values, but there are degenerates espousing that too, despite the clear messages within it.
8. Most of us are probably both
9. I agree with you except for on the fact that they don't affect real world people. Making entry tests for firefighters easier because nonwhites are under-represented, for example, makes firefighters less effective.
10. No one except the most marginal spergs think sexual assault is acceptable, and the far right are the only ones to call out the racial element of Jewish Hollywood perverts. There is no movement that gains credence without having some truth to it. How could people support something they know is false?

>8. You’re not “redpilled” you’re socially isolated males
this is the final black pill.

1. Correct.
2. Half correct. We know it within a certain level.
3. See 2
4. True, however this doesn't mean flooding 1st world countries with third world uneducated drones is a good idea.
5. See 4
6. This is probably true for most of Sup Forums and we know it. Lots of us aren't really racist we just hate leftist identity politics.
7. Correct. Basing beliefs of spiritual reality on political feelings makes you no better than an SJW. Feels are not reals.
8. This is true and false. It's true that most people who take the redpill are social outcasts, but the redpill truth is very real. Often facts can only be clearly seen from the outside looking in and RP is one of them.
9. See 8
10. What we are seeing isn't a sexual assault or rape epidemic. What we are seeing is a combination of spoiled bratty women who think they are entitled to accuse every man they don't like of harassment and cunts cashing in on victimhood. 90% of accusations are exaggerated at best.

I identify as a transsocial demimale.

The fact that we exist is evidence enough

That image is fucking atrocious. No Ripley, no Holly Golightly, no The Bride, no Clarice, no Marge Gunderson, no Scarlett O'Hara, no Jackie Motha Fuckin Brown, no Jules Winnfield, no Frank from They Live, no Briggs, no Bruce Lee, no Mifune, all of that capeshit, Leo's Gatsby and not Snake Pliskin, including a character from a Fight Club, a film that satirize masculine culture and tribalism.

Fucking pop-culture enthusiasts are retarded.

Yeah was about to say this. Life doesn't just happen, the first life had to come from somewhere

>2. There are racial differences, but the heritability of these differences (that is, the proportion due to genetics) isn’t known and is difficult to determine
you bitch, wikipedia says adult IQ is 75% heritable and cites its sources

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ

you look up Wikipedia for your answers?

Between group heritability =/= in group heritability

Pretty good post. Too bad the majority of people on this board have conditioned themselves to dismiss facts or arguments they dislike based on some paper-thin premise.

What facts? What Premise?
I apologize in advance, I do not normally feed trolls.

Facts are usually backed by data.

IQ for example has been researched for a century and pretending there's a lot of grey areas is simply sticking your head in the sand. Read a fucking book.

Why do you think IQ is the only racial difference? I didn’t even mention IQ. There are far more racial differences, especially psychological traits.

Cancer on your mother / spouse / children / penis, you cocksucking faggot cunt

>I wholeheartedly wish those closest to to you slowly succumb to a terminal illness you cannot mitigate and can only helplessly witness

Blood in the streets it's up to my ankles.

That’s kind of cruel buddy

Don't know about you op, but I am scared to see where society is heading, and it is one thing the "cultural Marxists" rarely discuss. We are coming already to a point where we all have to make a choice if we are to stay human. This might sound histrionic, but use your God given reason and take our society to it's ultimate end in your mind. Do these potential ends seem wholesome?

I woke up to some harsh things when finding out about the Dutroux affair and Franklin scandal. My life has never been the same. I may not know much, but what little I do know leads me to see our civilization is deeply and perilously sick at heart, and the darkness is so so deep. You know that meme here on /pol "If you only knew how bad things truly are"? There is a truth to this, and it is no fun to know. It sucks. /pol lead me to some Stark truths in the midst of so much bullshit here. In spite of it's many problems, this place is a paradox, a dark twisted place where hope and dispair are so close as to sometimes be indistinguishable.

Jesus lives. He is coming soon.

bluh bluh bluh you're just typing words and reasoning about definitions instead of looking at whats going on in the world. fucking spook

1) Yea, so, I don't care. You believe in God only through faith.
2) Yes, the research is still being done but its leaning more toward genetics.
3) (See #2)
4) Yes Europe is cuck'd
5) Yes, the men are cucks and the women rather be raped than be politically incorrect.
6) Im not a white nationalist, Im a economic libertarian and social conservative.
7) I was born christian
8) First Im not isolated. Second even if I was that doesn't prevent me from also being red pilled
9) I don't obsess over politics, I just enjoy trolling and calling out hypocrites.
10) No its the opposite. Feminists created the environment that allowed the sexual assaults to flourish.

>There is no evidence of God
He is real, and you have evidence to disprove that, until then you are irrelevant.

What a cherrypicked bunch of characters in pic

Go volunteer or some shit...

1. False. There is logic and rationality that can show us that the wisdom of the bible is actually fairly true. Consider evolution, you think of evolution as just between organisms. But actually, evolution applies also to ideas such as religion. You could call the bible the original "meme" of society.

2/3. False. Statistical techniques can determine the inheritance of these traits. jaymans.wordpress.com/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/

4. Possible.

5. False. A population can evolve see the attached graph. We can become more conservative and start removing threats.

6. True. They have done this to us. I never wanted this fight, but if they start the fight then we will finish it.

7. True.

8. Both can be true. In fact it can help one come to a more true and rational understanding of the world when you aren't prone to groupthink. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groupthink.

9. Probably True. But that doesn't mean it is a bad thing, it can help them get over their depression when they understand the world better and why things are the way that they are.

10. Trueish. Yes what a surprise that left wing men are degenerates, abusers and pedophiles, nothing new here.

are they trying to imply that rey is not white? lel

That pic... What the fuck is wrong with Seattle

1... false
2... false
3... delusion
4... true
5... true, but not because people don't want it
6...false
7...true
8...false
9.. what is twitter?
10... OP is a ***

Not a bad post.

The fact there are still white actors doesn't mean there isn't lots of forced diversity currently.

2.3. Even if the exact proportions are hard to determine, heritable genetics are clearly a strong factor. I'm not sure what your issue with twin studies is: with identical twins you get two people with the same DNA, so separating them should allow you to test how much genetics is a factor in various things.

4.5. One suspects that a lot of this is driven by anti-white sentiment among Europeans. Without this cultural conditioning more Europeans may choose to protect their genetic legacy.

6. People respond to perceived threats.

9. Modern society depresses people in general. You can make a safe guess that someone experiences depression, offer an explanation, and act like you were insightful for knowing they get depressed.

10. Sexual harassment by a few celebrities doesn't validate absurd claims like 1/4 of college women getting raped. There's always going to be some sexual abuse, doesn't mean we're still fighting the fights of the 70's.

Stopped reading after 2... you don't know jack About genetics

Are you sure that's Seattle? I don't recognize the blue bus seats.

1. I'm an atheist so I'd have to agree.
2. obviously false
3. then you should say how rather than giving this weak cop-out. you're not convincing anyone here by making a weak claim without evidence.
4. obviously disingenuous
5. you don't know this. the tide could easily turn, and probably will.
6. your theory is simply wrong. most people's political beliefs are more biologically determined to some degree.
7. sure
8. no, I'm not
9. no. feminism wouldn't have affected anything in regard to what played out with people like Weinstein or C.K.

Notice the difference in the quality, not diversity, but actual quality of characters. Movies nowadays are shit compared to what we used to have.

>there is no evidence for any god or religion
>American education

That image is fucking retarded. Comparing movies from decades ago with the amount of movies today with diverse heroes and white-male villains.

>many European countries were 100% white but they’ve voluntarily destroyed themselves
oh sure, we voluntarily let this happen

come on, man

Go out in public and see what happens to you if you try and say your nation shouldn’t have anymore immigration, that immigration is a destructive force. You’ll be attacked, physically, by your fellow citizens if your country is anything like ours.

Thanks for telling us what we believe and why because we can't think on our own.
Oh and there is no we faggot

It also includes actors from the 1930s, as if they have any bearing on contemporary movies.

This too. The sanctimony and condescension of progressives is getting old.

>This

Hey rabbi

I like your style.
ALSO
I know this is random but does the word leaf actually make Canadians angry?