10/10 episodes in 6/10 shows

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5c7ZebVUv60
youtube.com/watch?v=nHd3xfDzTg8
youtube.com/watch?v=lXiemb_MWjY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GuP final episode.

Also the fake was a 11/10 character

Dandy is a 10/10 show and that's not even its best episode.

Tamako Market 9

Medaka Box: Abnormal 12.

I actually dropped SD after season 1, it was alright but I thought season 2 would be more of the same.

But holy shit I was wrong, season 2 is like if Masaaki Yuasa and Hiroyuki Imaishi collaborated on a show, it's fucking incredible.

Dandy and GuP are 9/10 shows.
youtube.com/watch?v=5c7ZebVUv60 fits the bill.

>SD
>6/10

> Dandy
> 10/10 show
oh god, no...

Yeah, only because it was finally over. What a complete garbage show.

You haven't given an example OP

youtube.com/watch?v=nHd3xfDzTg8

A thoroughly mediocre show all around, but this episode was excellent. A superb performance from Hayama Saori, some actual emotion present in the dialogue and proper self-awareness about the series' subject matter that doesn't trivialize itself for cheap gags.

youtube.com/watch?v=lXiemb_MWjY

Shame about the adaptation, but I'll admit this was a great episode regardless.

Is there even a 6/10 or lower episode in SD?

The season one SD episode about Meow's family was incredible, from the time loop stuff to the massive character development that Meow got. Also includes one of the best burns in the series, pic related.

The one about undies was like 3/10
The one with zombies was 6/10
The musical with Dandy in highschool is 6/10
The one about dancing is a 6/10
The one with dandy in court is 5/10

Test

Yes, the Cloudian episode was awful.
Those are all good.

I never remember episode numbers most of the time, but Flip Flappers 6? (the spooky one in the school) was easily the best episode of the season so far. Bungou 18 or 19 were very good also.

I don't know if it was THAT bad. I liked Meow and Dandy's little squabble, with both of them acknowledging the other's strength (though Dandy must be in abysmal shape if he was almost bested by a guy who does nothing but eat and sit on his ass all day long).

What was wrong with the Cloudian episode?

It wasn't funny, nor interesting, it didn't have particularly good art or animation, the new details about Honey being half cloudian were irrelevant and never went anywhere, the obnoxious laughing track.

Shit, I thought I was replying to the guy that said that the undies one was 3/10.

The zombie episode was fantastic you piece of shit

>There actually are people that don't consider Space Dandy to be a 10/10.

Into the trash with you.

>thinking that show was more than a 5/10
>liking "WOW THIS IS WACKY" shit
Fuck off.

I hate laugh tracks. It's a pet peeve of mine. That's why it's by bar my least favourite episode.

more of a 8/10 episode from a 4/10 show but i really enjoyed episode 6 of fractale.

>Supaisu Dandi
>6/10
Fucking what?

It's funny how Space Dandy went from being retlessly shitposted when it was airing to one of the most fellated shows of the last years.

Sup Forums shitposts every show.

Space Dandy was either ignored or told to go back to Sup Forums. I don't remember much praise.

Fuck you dancing dandy with alien John Travolta was the best. Rockstar dandy was pretty shit though.

You got it backwards.

Probably one of the best episode in anime in general.

>That wasn't the best episode

user, that was the only episode I watched about three times in that series. It was the best episode.

>Space Dandy
> 6/10, not 8/10, at the very least

fine you fucking faggots, im gonna watch the damn episode

That was probably bait to get people posting in this thread.

No Game No Life episode 6

Easily one of my top 3 episodes ever.

You're probably right.

The show isn't posted enough so you can get baited easily.

dandy is a top tier show but no that was the best episode hands down.

but that tamako market episode is definitely something that fits op's request,

Fuck you only that undies one was weak out of the things you mentioned, zombies and the court episode were the funniest episodes barring the multiple dimension dandies.

I think the proof of just how unique a show space dandy was, is in how when people talk about their favorite or least favorite episodes its never the same responses even with the universally beloved dead dandy episode. Just goes to how how much variety there was.

No way dude. Best episode was the fishing one, and I also liked a good handful of others more than Dead Dandy.

Smokers episode

This is easily one of the best scenes ever made

This scene was phenomenal. Completely unexpected in such a mediocre series.

that one ika musume episode where they all spoke really bad engrish.

This one ep

Saikano episode 9

Kaiba episode 3

Yeaahhh
This guy did an episode in both seasons, he's awesome

Does 10/10 ep in 4/10 show can be?

my heart dude...

BABY BABY BABY BABY

OPM EPISODE 12

Fractale had so much fucking potential between its cast, concept, and music. Still mad it ended up shit.

The Adventures of Asami "Mad Dog" Kazari

More like 3/10 show

UN GO ep5, felt like potential to be a decent detective show but didn't happened at all after this episode.

EVUBURADI RABUS SOMBADI

That episode was really fun.

They obviously put more effort into it.

fucking this

FliFla 6 was indeed the show's best episode, but it wasn't the spooky one.

That was just AoT 1 with more polished visuals tho. And even then I thought AoT pulled it off much better.

>Heartcatch
>6/10 show
>not every other episode in its last quarter being a 9 or a 10

Shut taste desu

As the user above me said, pretty much as soon as Yuri joins the show gets awesome pretty much every episode.

Does half an episode count?

re:zero ep 15

Dandies quality fluctuated wildly, from 1/10, to 10/10 episodes.