>hating your local cobbler this much

Al “Spankin’” Frankin

he a good boy, he dindu nuffin

al hoverhands

>he raped my breasts through layers of air and kevlar

So... beautiful :')

AL F

Albert Frankenstien

i disagree with how shes making it out to be, i was reading about this in the local city newspaper, she made it out to sound like he really grabbed her breasts, but from the photo, i can tell its not that serious, because shes wearing a whole bunch of stuff on top, and the man is a comedian, this girl is just cashing into the trend of accusing hollywood men , while although can be correct at times, one must realize that terrible women will capitalize on these sorts of trends

also note, my city newspaper that i grab on the subway never included the hilarious picture depicted here, I was just a bored subway patron reading something and this lady made it sound like she had her breasts grabbed, but clearly i can see that is not the case, and i can see how they get the normies now

Al "If she's havin a rest, grab a breast" Franken

Al "Hankey Pankin" Franken

Al Goldstien

He also walked up to her, grabbed her head, and stuck his tongue in her mouth, so there's that.

i mean i dont see what the big deal is. she is wearing a protective vest. at leadt he didnt grab her pussy like when trump got off that bus and grabbed that womans pussy

Jeb?