Dumb/Smart/Good/Bad

Where can Sup Forums take this meme?

OP attempt. Go wild guys im sure your creative flair can do some good for this one.

also read this shit faggots

pic mate

How exactly do your dumb ones have good intentions?

well i guess its the nature of being dumb. you dont really know whats going on to have intentions. an innocence i cant call malevolent.

so i guess i mean: all they intend for is the party and going with the flow of things. they dont get political and dont try to hurt people based off politics.

yours is predddy good. simple and to the point, using well known phrases, except the intelligent/good square.

I'm not very good at his but here's another one

its ok. i just want anons to make a variety and welfare is a good topic for this meme.

and just because there is white black ppl in the meme, they dont all have to be race related. you could edit the stick figures aswell for more lulz.

also, did you read this shit, faggot?

its good but one error. the jews arent very smart to advocate taxing themselves. they should advocate higher taxes for the middle class in contradiction. otherwise its fine.

The goal of a progressive tax and the subsequent welfare state is to create a slave caste that are wholly dependant on the elite for their existance.

Jewsw don't care how much money it takes, they just want subserveint goys.

yeah fair enough. thinking about it these are the real statements made by the pied piper so its not wrong.

Gassing the kikes is self defense it isn't dumb

plus they dont pay taxes lol, or if they do they get them straight back via government contracts and corporate welfare/ foreign aid etc etc

am I doing it right

kek. yes. giving it your own memery and based as ever japon.

I'll take it right into the dirt you reddit motherfucker, don't you ever post here again.

fuck you rape ape nobody understand your swahili jungle boogs

haha why so salty? must be the absolutely scorching redpill included in the thread. pussy as niggerjew fuck you. nigger janitor tried to ban me.

as if a slant eye could be so coherent, nice proxy

pussy faggit got btfo by mods and a jap. haha lame ass FAGGIT.

>pussy faggit got btfo by mods
What you chatting dickhead?

well whatever if it isnt you, but some janitor tried to retcon this thread and ban me to no avail.