Any way to get my life back?

So I woke up really depressed this morning, fellow goys, and after breakfest I strolled down to the booze store and picked up a bottle of booze. Then I got really drunk and started reminiscing about my life, and what used to be...

Some 6 or 7 years ago I was a naive, happy kid from a small rural town. I wasn't in any way political active, but I held liberal views and generally thought the best of people. I dreamt of becoming a writer. I had hopes and dreams; a positive outlook on life. Then I stumbled on the bottle of red pills, and I took them all. Now I'm miserable. I've tried to do all the right things: I'm getting a degree in STEM, I've gotten fit and started looking for a woman to build a family with. But it's not working. I miss being that naive and happy country boy, I don't want to have to worry about demographics or the future or western civilization.

Tell me faggots, is there anyway to go back? I just want to be the person I intended to be again.

Sorry for blog post, but I'm drunk and sad.

Song somewhat related: youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-yzga0ld_Vg
youtube.com/watch?v=NCLBz7D9FSE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

get off the internet, don't read/watch the news. do real stuff.

Grow a set.

youtube.com/watch?v=-yzga0ld_Vg

Stop being a pussy, get in shape/jacked. Learn to walk corpses. The vast majority of men that have ever walked this earth have had a harder lifer than you.

Sort yourself out.
Clean your room.
Tend your garden.
Paddle your own canoe.
Sort yourself out.

You can't. Even if you get a family, a gf, kids, grandkids... you know you will slip it. A small redpill here and there will be enough for them to see you the same way you looked at *those* people when you were a liberal. I know this feeling. We are lost bro. Either go full liberal or become open about it. Once you get political... you cant go back

Go outside you tard. You are lacking in vitamin D. You need sunlight. Dont bring phone or computer.

You can't go home again. Welcome to the burden of the adult. Your job is to make that safe and happy world for someone else. There's satisfaction in that.

If you financially independent (own property, have some savings) I really don't know what's your problem. Just don't fuck up all you have already.

alcohol is a depressant and your mood is chemically induced.

Either you will persevere by your own strength or be crushed by your own weakness. Such is nature.

you sound like a low test faggot

I advise 1000 mg/testosterone a week starting immediately

You're weak. KYS. Or be like god trumpu and rape girls for fun.

Don't go back, we need men ready and willing to pick up the sword when called upon. The time is coming swiftly.

>getting drunk
degenerate

Your story is mine right down to the John Denver. That song was my favorite as a kid

There's no going back user. It sucks, but you gotta move forward. Keep looking for a nice qt trad wife, it's a bit of a chore these days, but it will be worth it. STEM degree is the right track.

Social media is cancer, and I've just started to realize it, even though I'm addicted like the rest of this godforsaken generation. Quit it altogether and I can almost guarantee any depression will vanish.

Go to church. Start writing again, even if it's just shitty Star Wars fiction like me.

You're not special at all kiddo, there's thousands of us with nearly the same story, it's uncanny. Soon we're all gonna be growing up, and considering most of us are smart and resourceful, we're going to be movers and shakers in the near future. It could kind of be historic, it's something I genuinely look forward to, ushering in the Fourth Reich in the US.

At least, all that is what I tell myself and I manage to distract myself from "homesickness" most of the time.

I too had that issue. It's okay, user.

I realized I had a problem after backing my car into a Nigress last month. Luckily no damage to her car was had ( despite her trying to nail me for damages without giving proof)

Anyways.

The stress does take it's toll. After Octoberfest a few weekends later, and some heavy drinking I decided I would only drink for fun, at events like that. Not to manage stress.

It's imperative you.

-Invest in a small hobby you can do at home on the cheap. ( an art, craft, or book)

-Delete Facebook if it's causing issues ( it was for me).

- Do a hobby that's physical. I now have dance in my life.
- If you're religious or spiritual maintain those practises. Seek out friends in the group to help guide your behaviour.

-Make a list of what you need to do, and how you need to get there. For myself, get ready to graduate this semester. Then save up more money. The buy gold and silver. Then practise more innawoods stuff for doomsday. ( doing small things in between)

You'll be dealing with your fears in small chunks, while becoming healthier and more skilled.

Bless you user, I wish you all the best *big hugs*

Sounds like you were born circa 1993.

Just keep working. earn money, dont spend it. buy land and build a 1 floor cabin with a loft.

Annexes under 700sq/feet dont require inspection/ less permits.

stop focusing on this "big picture life" .you need a house for any of that to come true so right now you need to save and earn.

Live clean. Do good shit. Punch back.

>Stop being a pussy, get in shape/jacked. Learn to walk corpses. The vast majority of men that have ever walked this earth have had a harder lifer than you.

Fuckyeah.jpg

Alcohol will rob you of a life.

this place isn't real, dude.

you're posting with 13 year olds, russians, virgins, and 13 year old russian virgins.

the community is not as coherent as it appears to be to the individual user--there is no Sup Forums

why did u taak so srs?

Babby is coming of age, how cute

"Some men die at 25 and aren't buried until 75."

-Historically eternal Chad Ben Franklin

Fuck off and die weakling scum

Just read Macintyre's "After Virtue". Society at large is pretty much doomed. Best thing you can do is find a good, non-cucked traditional Catholic or Orthodox Church, or even Jehova's Witness, live a good life in your church community, and ignore the rest of the world because it is doomed and more trouble than it is worth.
Only interact with those in the grip of satan as little as possible to get paid at work or whatever. Ignore/laugh at shills, find a good religious girl to marry, have some kids, shield them from state and media propaganda but also tell them how to spot it and refute it.
You can still enjoy life. And when the outside world collapses inevitably you'll be living much better than them. Just have a gun for the inevitable race and food riots.

>Best thing you can do is find a good, non-cucked traditional Catholic or Orthodox Church, or even Jehova's Witness, live a good life in your church community, and ignore the rest of the world because it is doomed and more trouble than it is worth.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>even Jehova's Witness

whaaaaaat

>country boy
>liberal

This is bait. It's not even good.

Sage. Nice try, shill.

No one wants to be a naive little faggot fuck unless youre a leftist.

Don't go back. Go forward. Clean your room. Make your bed. Exercise. Study philosophy. Fuck women.

Inspiring. Nice job annon

politics isn't as important as it seems to be
we are all going to die in the end
things that we never worried about will happen
things that we always worried about might never happen

You can't go back, only forward. But you need to stop drinking to go forward. 2 or three drinks Friday and Saturday night, that's it.

bullshit

Stop drinking alcohol.

Start a group.

Cheer up dude. Keep looking for a good woman. Until you find her, have a butterfly.

Read poetry. Go on a camping trip. You vs the woods. Smoke some weed.

Find a passion. Find others who have same passion.

Most of all, don't feel sorry for yourself. Feeling sorry fir yourself means you have too much unused potential. Utilize that potential.

Run 10miles everyday.

I'm also drinking beer but I'm feeling optimistic right now. Just remember: no pain, no gain. This is a cleansing and growing experience. You became an adult, while most of us are perpetually infantile. We must lead the way for others through the pain for the sake of eveything that we hold dear. Strive to be the upstanding man like those you admire. Hone your arguments, lift, read.

Sometimes standing for what you believe means standing alone.

fuck off. the vast majority of men weren't strapped down to a table while someone ripped off their foreksin and cut out their frenulum during their first week of life.

Alcohol is the liquid jew. Delete alcohol, social jew media, telivijewn. All these things are only there to paralyse you.

Go help somebody else, you'll help yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=NCLBz7D9FSE

lol have a cry, here you are posting on this board, implies you have food/shelter/resources... get over yourself.

Give it time. It'll pass and you'll be able to pull your life on track now that you understand reality far better and aren't living in a retarded leftist dream. Also start having fun trolling, etc.

Put the drink now for starters. Make this drinking session your last until you get your sleeping pattern back. Start going out, walking etc. Start going for runs.

Watch reality tv or TV game shows or tv news. It’s retarded people talking to a retarded audience. The message is be retarded. Watch music videos or movies. Message is be a violent whore. It’s jew media.

Masturbate more, women are worthless.

This user is absolutely right. Childhood is over. You need to find satisfaction in adulthood.

You need to abandon your failed right wing ideology and become Soy Stronk. The stoic Soy Stonk man doesn't care about the ramblings of crazy people on the TV because he is too busy saving turtles from evil plastic bags and developing green technology in his mountainside laboratory with his wholesome ginger wife encouraging looking on with pride and awe. Take the Soy Stonk pill.

You sound like a faggot a human Brian join army or work as a logger get some exp points in your life you lazy nigger