Are women bisexual by default?

I have seen many "researches" that claim women aren't aroused by visuals like men and that most women are bisexual by default if women are NOT aroused by visuals and pheromones in humans are limited, then what excludes the way that women do feel sexual arousal TO MEN ONLY?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2739403/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18343987
researchgate.net/publication/283322711_Women's_specificity_in_sexual_response-_moderations_by_measurement
researchgate.net/publication/283322712_Sexual_Response_-_A_Comparison_across_Measurement_Types_and_Sexuality
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

also you can find these "researches" online simply by typing this question anywhere
flag unrelated

These "studies" are bullshit, all part of (((their))) desire to eliminate marriage, family, and culture. Every hetero female I know is utterly repulsed and nauseated by the thought of being sexual with another female.

Did the researchers consider that perhaps women mask their sexual arousal except when appropriate because it would be detrimental to society to have women looking and acting like horndog males?

> Every hetero female I know is utterly repulsed and nauseated by the thought of being sexual with another female.

Cool so you've never spent real time around women.

>Every hetero female I know is utterly repulsed and nauseated by the thought of being sexual with another female.

hahahaha take a look at this virgin.

Or maybe your just so ugly that women are repulsed by you and would rather be with a girl. Chads do not have this problem. Every girl is hetero in the presence of a Chad. You = ugly virgin confirmed

lol

desu desu desu

user, it depends the circumstance, they usually change their mind 5 min later of whatever they said, contradict themselves, ague against themselves. From what I've experienced women are down for anything if they feel they won't be caught or nobody will know about it.

Bisexual is just something unfulfilled people say they are to stand out. In other words, they are hipsters.

user, even when girls are with Chad, they aren't strictly heterosexual. 'Sexual orientation' is a spook.

I've spoken to literally well over a hundred women, most of them good looking, who've admitted to more than heterosexual desire. If you had any dealing with women outside the 'public sphere' where women tend to try to act proper, you'd know this.

Also, I'm a Wizard myself, so wasn't meant to be harsh. For your interest here's a genuine chat log from just hours earlier today (and yes, it's a real girl, not a larping cuckfag):

My boyfriend at the time had a huge crush on this other girl
2:11 PM
I wouldn't have said I was a lesbian but I also began to feel 'butterflies' when I was around her. And would think about the two of them sexually as well.
2:12 PM
Even in other relationships, as I got older, I could still have those thoughts. I believe it to be perfectly normal. The brain is so complex and what can arouse us, can sometimes be confronting or confusing!
2:13 PM

All girls are whores, they are all bi-whores too.

Women are sluts who think no farther ahead than their next orgasm.

Had psycho sex classes in college as a part of my psychology classes.
Women get aroused by anything that is sexual. Not to sure of the methodology, if it was made by checking the changes in their sexual organs or by analyzing certain part of the brain but that's what I was taught.
I can even remember the face of the bitch SJW teacher we had when she said it.

Most bi women have been raped as kids and or touched.
Women aren't gay or bi for no reason.

All women are three drinks from bisexuality. My wife and girlfriend are bisexual. My girlfriend has lived with us for years. They are both very feminine, professional, very high earning women. And we have been a trio for six years. Watching them have sex is absolutely beautiful. It’s so sensual, and feminine. And of course as a very alpha male, it seems very natural to have two women. Sidenote, watching my wife suck my nut from our girlfriends pussy is absolutely fucking hot

Throughout much of human history, multiple women were paired off with a few powerful men. So perhaps natural selection gave women the ability to feel sexual attraction and affection to their husbands other mates and hence to keep the peace and hence bisexuality being in higher occurrences in women than men.

pretty much every girl I know has 'experimented' with their classmates and whatnot

Youre a fucking idiot. Probably closeted yourself. Clearly you know nothing of biology, or science

although kys degenerate

You know that just because you two do weird things like this that it doesnt make you interesting, right? You are still boring.

Pro tip: some of the biggest pussy eating girls I have ever known were good, clean-cut, “normal” church girls who no one would ever think were bisexual. I’ve been with about 150 women, and add 100 to that I’ve had sex conversations with. That’s no bullshit, and I can count definitely less than both hands how many said they would absolutely never touch a woman. Thing is, I don’t even really fully believe most of those few! Because they weren’t nearly as against it as I would be about fucking a dude. I have gay male friends. But I do not get it at all. Women having sex together is very natural, and normal. And that’s how we are wired

I assure you, my life is far more interesting than yours. Jealous loser

>t. amerifat
go shoot up a school or whatevs you guys do
we all know you don't go outside much

no u I'm actually batman, suck it

Raised by a single mother, and have 3 older sisters. I lost my virginity to a 17 year old when I was 15. I grew up seeing drunk girls making out, since I was a preteen. I've studied abroad in Aus and Denmark, partied with international students from literally everywhere...All girls are bisexual to varying degrees. I'm 100% certain of this. I've never met a woman who won't get frisky if you add enough tequila. To what degree varies, maybe its sexy dancing, maybe its a kiss, maybe its a super bi three way. You absolutely don't have to believe me on anything here. I'm not some wanna be alpha chad, I have a lot of problems in life but women aren't one.

Enlighten me on your interesting life then.

It's an attention method designed by "culture" bisexuality for women is viewed as an arousal factor for the male counterpart and women often perform or state this purely to fit a cultural standard.

Very few women are truly gay or enjoy having sex with women, they are appreciative of female bodies in a way males are less inclined to be because our culture has memed that bisexuality in women is sexy, the moment you redefine this as a disgusting cumdumpster slut feature, the moment women start stating they aren't actually gay.

Nice digits. Going to save this cringe for copypasta.

Why do you limit this to women, though? Isn't it possible male sexuality is similar, but that males are simply more pressured by other males into not acting on those things?

Look at football teams and how they seem to be going out of their way to set up situations where their cocks rub up against one another.

Studies have shown that women are more carnal in nature and given over to desiresand need a man to lead in order to not be overcome by sin

Pretty much this. Just look at the studies done on lesbian dead bedrooms. Gay men have way more sex with eachother than females. Sexuality is completely different for women generally speaking. Most girls that even like straight sex don't enjoy it the way men do on a physical level. It is psychological and emotional for them.
There is a reason that men who have lots of sex are not thought of as having "daddy issues" much like women of the same level of promiscuity are. Let that sink in.

No, this is just demonstrably not true. They've shown in studies the vast majority of humans are aroused by the female figure. Men and women alike. The involuntary reactions of everyone in the room snaps to a true alpha woman. Men and women are aroused by her. This is not true for men. We have a reaction to other men but it is not as demonstrably sexual.

>Look at football teams and how they seem to be going out of their way to set up situations where their cocks rub up against one another.

Sorry bruh, I think you're just a fag, and this is your fag fantasy.

Youve had sex with over a hundred women. Lets say youre also a wolf of walstreet millionaire character. Youre on Sup Forums wearing a dont tread on me flag. I assume you are the alex jones watching type. You probably hate the hollywood scum and the elites. But here you are, bragging about nearly everything that they are. The shallow, filthy sex life. The parties and drugs. Sure.. someone can fall and climb the mountain to reach interesting. But at the end of the day, you never felt interesting, the imagination brought to like. Yes, like a trip into a star trek hologram, it was all a fading illusion. Youre just another fraud.

Yes and it's a good thing.

My number is in the high 20's. It brings me no pride, joy or real satisfaction. I also have HSV1 on my dick, though only had it once in 6 years. Guys like are obvious bait lol

I've had the pretty standard college party as sex life though. Full of girls, coke and molly. It's utter shit, the people are shit you feel like shit and get nothing out of it. I've had one girlfriend who I loved and that > all the other 20 something 100%

This is truth.
t. user who dated a bi girl

My sister and I agree that all the lesbians we know are sexually damaged for sure. I don't agree on the bi part though.

It's mostly cultural.

Women can causally do mild lewd things with each other without being considered gay, but if a man so much as considers anything sexual in relation to another man and he's forever seen as a faggot.

Because they still want a man, and kids like any healthy woman should. They meme of "Bi" is very misunderstood. Women are very sexual, and it's quite natural for them to find other women sexy.

Example MFF three some. Women with good chemistry can get very sexual with each other here and still be primarily straight.

Hahaha some irrelevant New Zealander is insulting me? How does it feel to be from a country with NOTHING to be proud of. Jesus.....i could go on and on.....no need.

Similar for myself. Just under 20 women, nothing crazy. Almost all of them one time flings except the one girl I dated.
Seven years ago and haven't recovered, feel beta for it but haven't been able to shake it. I don't miss her, I've just continued to close the window of what is possible for relationships.
Use to be okay with degenerate women and or minorities. Pretty impossible to find an attractive, mildly redpilled virtuous woman. 31 years old now... not much hope at this point. Maybe a Gen Z will work out.
Also did lots of party drugs and agree its completely empty. Been clean of them since I dated my last girlfriend 7 years ago.
>Thanks for reading my blog

Dude no offense but you sound like the ultimate degenerate. I am sure your anecdotal experiences are biased towards other low quality people you interacted with.

I don't know. I've often got two or three women I'm seeing at a time, and its not unusual for us to get together, and only one of the women I've ever dated considers herself bisexual. But they don't mind helping each other out and clearly get off on it.

But that's in the moment. I don't think they are "inherently bi" as much as the context of sex at that moment is a special situation where its OK. In particular, since we're having kids, not just fucking, there is a level of personal trust that goes beyond just random club fucking (which I've finally grown out of).

I think it depends on what you mean by "bi". The moment you separate "arousal" from "identifying as sexual preference X" you get political as fuck, and that means you never get anywhere. Most women I've been with have found it in them to be aroused by another woman. I think it is contextual more than anything, and they don't consider themselves bi or lesbian. So... hm...

I think we're apes on a rock in space doing the best we can and fucking up at most things most of the time.

You have no idea. I'm relatively tame, and haven't been into all that since college. I was a moderate degenerate, there were WAY worse. All of our experiences are biased. The kids here who have literally no experiance with and around women have a very biased POV, mine is just different.

I have decided that this thread is degenerate and it needs some redpills.

I will make this weapon.

>Every hetero female I know is utterly repulsed and nauseated by the thought of being sexual with another female.

Older ones are, but not college aged girls. I wonder (((why)))

I can agree with much of this. What I can't seem to dice up is the difference in standard that men are held to. If you were double teaming one of your girls with a buddy and he just happened to suck your dick... would that just be contextual?
Or would you forever look at him as a faggot?
>I don't identify as a homosexual or bi but sometimes when I'm "in the moment" I just let a guy slip his dick in my ass and I really enjoy it contextually.

feminist propaganda, is bullshit.

>Because they weren’t nearly as against it as I would be about fucking a dude
Aversion to homosexuality is a part of hyper-masculine behaviour

That's pretty tame for college. I'm a nobody, I'm ok looking and work out but I'm also a sperg. I'm in uni right now and have ~500 tinder matches and hooked up with some girls at parties I went to in hs/college. I've fucked 12 girls. In high school I hung out with popular rich kids and they had all that crazy shit, coke and weed included. Not my thing. I didn't really delve into it beyond weed. I knew people who did faaaaar more though and it seemed like the norm. That's part of what attracted me to this place and right wing politics, because I saw that lifestyle and found it abhorrent. It's just meaningless hedonism and pleasure. These people don't live for anything besides partying on the weekends. I participated in it to feel cool when I was like 15-16 though.

I think this has a strong influence.
A minimally accepting sexual relationship among women is the only thing that (in my experience, anyway) keeps them from getting all catty and weird around each other.

If my wife or gf is getting sort of annoying or weird I stop and think "How many days since I really spent time on her making her pop off?" and sure as shit, its been about 3 days since I really took the time to give her some full attention.

The same goes for when two of them start getting catty with each other. I have to think "How long has it been since one of them really focused on the other and gave her a proper go?" and sure as shit, its usually over a week or so.

Solution? Be deliberate about making sure those two get exactly what they need and some time together. Easy to do when you catch it early. Then everything is all charmed smiles and little favors all the time and new inside jokes and other little signs of a super tight daily relationship.

But HOLY SHIT if you don't keep up with that things can explode. And again, as I mentioned somewhere else, none of these women think of themselves as bisexual or lesbian. If you ask they would laugh and say "What?!? Fuck no, of course not!" and then mention they were tickling a clit 20 minutes prior and they'll sort of stop and think and say something like "Oh... well, but that's different. It was just you and Karen." or whatever.

Female psychology. Clearly not the same as male.

I think it might be because a man is penetrative while women can't penetrate each other. Men are supposed to be dominant sexually because cocks are meant to be inserted inside someone. Assholes aren't meant to be penetrated like vaginas are. Women can't perform penetrative sex with one another naturally, as they don't have an appendage they can insert inside one another, so their "role" doesn't change like the "bottom"'s role in gay sex does.

Vapid - The Post

I can see that. But lets just steelman that view that it boils down to dicks and inserting them in mouths/asses.
What if he caressed your nipples and kissed your neck?

The role is still implied, and with women it’s okay to switch a bit because it’s nearly in jest. I’ll let a chick nibble on my neck because it’s cute, just like a little 10 pound dog jumping on me for attention.

But if I were ever for some godforsaken reason in a sexual situation with another dude and HE tried biting my neck, good god man that’s a fucking predator near my fucking jugular. My buddy’s 80 lb dog is the most obedient thing in the world but there’s always the brief terror of impending death when that motherfucker runs up and jumps on me. No way man.

What the actual fuck? What is the point in homosexuality- male or female? Wouldn't it make more sense to… just be with yourself?

> What I can't seem to dice up is the difference in standard that men are held to. If you were double teaming one of your girls with a buddy and he just happened to suck your dick... would that just be contextual?
Very valid point, but the bottom line there is that I would totally think he was a complete faggot.
That, and I wouldn't ever share to begin with. That's just not my thing. I don't ride around looking for fags to beat up or anything (and I've worked with more than a few before), but far from "opening up to male sexuality" I am angered at the thought of another cock either pointed my way or at any of my women.

Is this a double standard? Yes. Yes it most certainly is. But that's only true if you imagine there is a thing in the universe called "fairness" to begin with, whereby we can claim that "having separate standards is out of balance". Well fuck, I have a dick and they've got pussies and I can impregnate them at a certain rate and they have no choice but to be the child bearers. None of that shit is fair at all -- but its how the world actually world, whether we want it to be that way or not.

In the context of these concrete realities I can imagine strong evolutionary reasons why a mammal with a long, challenging gestation cycle, a long childrearing cycle that requires tons of additional effort from more than just the mother, and an ovulation cycle that, while rapid, only produces a single egg at a time in the common case would produce exactly these urges, this social behavior, and this sexual behavior.

I think this is why none of my women think of themselves as bi or lesbian. They don't feel like they've had sex with each other, though they do feel like they've made love. Which I think is splitting hairs a bit, but that's their perception of things.

They feel like what I do to them is fucking, but what they do to each other is "helping out".

Then he's being an oversensitive fag. You caress something you've going to fuck. How would you feel, for example, if a woman picked you up, held your face in her gigantic hands, and was both the sexual aggressor AND physically dominant?

You'd either feel like a 5 year old boy or that something was not right with the universe.

There is a certain way men touch women and different way women touch men and each other. If a man touches a man the way a woman touches a man, he suddenly feels like a fag. If two men touch each other the way men touch women, a fight is about to break out -- because non-compliance means shit's about to get real.

Feminists have one thing right: the typical heterosexual male role IS dominant. They complain about it, but its simply part of the natural order.

It is also interesting that all the self-proclaimed feminists I've dated magically set that aside and are 100% MAGA types (whether American or not) while they are with me. Fucking magic. Its OK to dominate. Most women need that in their lives. (And its not at all the same thing as abuse.)

As a woman I can tell you this is bullshit. It makes me want to upchuck my spleen to think of touching a woman sexually. Hey maybe I’m the weird one though

Bisexuality is just a layover on the way to fagtown

Female here. I’ve never had a one night stand but the last guy stepped out and actually knocked a chick up three months before our wedding. Needless to say he had to come clean for obvious reasons and I didn’t marry him. Ive been in your boat for years since. Just fear I guess. I’m 40 ugh

That sucks. Sorry that happened in your life.

Dishonesty within the family (even promised/proposed) is the death of everything good about life after 30.

40 is on the upper end, but that is also a really sweet spot, desu. If you maintain yourself well you've got a HUGE advantage over the young inexperienced mindless breeding drones that run around chasing random Chad dick not realizing it will have consequences later.

Homosexuality was invented in the 1800s

It really shakes you to the core. I do keep myself up. I don’t have wrinkles or gray hair yet. 5-6 110 I was lucky to have pretty parents who haven’t aged much. All my friends look like “moms”, even the ones younger than me. They tell me it’s because I haven’t had kids. I tell them “no biotches, it’s because you stopped caring”. I’m into skincare as a hobby and these girls won’t even put on nigtcream. We only get or what we put in ;)

Thank you for being so sweet. We will get there. God has that special spouse for ur both

Projecting.

>In the context of these concrete realities I can imagine strong evolutionary reasons why a mammal with a long, challenging gestation cycle, a long childrearing cycle that requires tons of additional effort from more than just the mother, and an ovulation cycle that, while rapid, only produces a single egg at a time in the common case would produce exactly these urges, this social behavior, and this sexual behavior.
MMF BTFO

show bobs

Too bad we never met, then. Would probably be a pleasant chat.

As for women letting themselves go... Its true for men, too, it just doesn't matter quite as much if we get dad bod going (as long as everything else is in order, of course). But who wants that when it is so preventable?

My wife still looks very good after 4 kids, and our gf looks amazing after 3 -- and it follows because they eat well and we all work out and... Simple lifestyle choices. Similar to you, people sometimes come up with some reason they assume "oh, you just have good genes" or whatever. But its obviously not just that.

People like you who like to do things and take care of themselves know the secret: its way more fun to take care of yourself than to let yourself slowly turn into something you privately despise.

Women are symbiotic with men by default.

They get daddy issues, bad info, and feminism that corrupts them.

>I am not a virgin

i call it, buck and steed, in honor of james alefantis and david brock

If you can't find these "research" here ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/ then don't exist.

>then they don't exist
Fix.

My sister, after having been with 1 guy for years and then breaking up and crying for weeks, got a lesbian girl to be with, they seem okay but it's like a sexual relationship instead of a romantic one. She keeps ranting to me about shit.
I think she still wants dick, but not sure. I have no fucking idea how women work. It seems that non-heterosexual women are a product of some kinda trauma or just having a terrible first time with a guy and having a great time with another female.

My gf wants to have a threesome with me and another girl.
You can say I'm making it up, but I don't want to do it because trying to satisfy one pussy is hard enough as it is. Maybe one of these days we'll do it though. Depends on if the girl she picks is as hot as she is.

I'll save him some time. Some pertinent studies:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2739403/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18343987
researchgate.net/publication/283322711_Women's_specificity_in_sexual_response-_moderations_by_measurement
researchgate.net/publication/283322712_Sexual_Response_-_A_Comparison_across_Measurement_Types_and_Sexuality

TL;DR:
YES, the majority of women are aroused (even involuntarily) by visual stimuli involving women.
BUT most women are contextually less interested in sex AND less intensely visual than men in general.
Men, women and lesbians react positively to straight porn.
Fags are lukewarm on straight porn.

Men, women and lesbians react positively to lesbian porn.
Fags react negatively to lesbian porn.

Men, women and lesbians react negatively to fag porn.
Fags react positively to fag porn.

Gay men are the odd ones out. (Yes, yet another case of research confirming what everyone already knew but have been unable to say out loud for a long time for fear of being labelled a nazi or whatever.)

Its nice, but unless you're going to keep the other girl around (and she'd need to be focused on you not your current gf for it to work out long term) then avoid it. Gives your gf too much ammo to screw you over later when she brings Tyrone home and expects to watch you suck his dick.

If you're going to do a multi-girl thing with your gf here is some advice: TAKE YOUR TIME. Girls ramp up and down the arousal spectrum in a way we don't. Let it happen, never force it. Once they get horny enough they'll start helping each other out. If you need to be in charge be very gently in charge. You're mostly a spectator, making sure THEY get good orgasms and nice bridges between orgasms. You'll get yours eventually -- it'll just happen at some point anyway. But for us it is more goal-driven: "I'm going to cum in this girl." and once we do most guys sort of lose interest. Girls aren't like that, especially when they are together. There usually isn't one final explosion that signifies the end of the activity. One girl cums, that gets the other one ready, then she cums, you help out if they need dick. You might cum or not then or later -- but don't worry about it. Just keep giving them whatever they want, gentle finger, lip caress on the clit, tongue, dick in whatever they want it in, etc. Feel it out. When they are finally drawing down is when you FINALLY get to blow your (last) load the way you're used to.

Its a great experience for everyone when done properly, but it really takes a lot of patient attention to them, not you.

If you do this properly they'll love it, and surprise you with random double blowjobs and shit at surprise moments because they totally know you're reining yourself in during typical 3P sessions, letting them be the focus -- and they will have fun paying you back. (Doesn't happen with every pairing, but quite often it does. And not every pairing works out, either. Don't force anything, just let good shit happen. Actually quite easy.)

>you're mostly a spectator
>you'll get yours eventually
>you might cum or not
>just keep giving them whatever they want
>it really takes a lot of patient attention to them, not you
Cuckolded by two women lol.

Virgin identified.

>guis lol i'm an anarcho capitalist here's a fucking dear diary entry of how to be a faggot fucking cuck

thanks nigger

Yep. Definitely a virgin.

And a triggered one at that.

bitch lasagna

>Then he's being an oversensitive fag. You caress something you've going to fuck. How would you feel, for example, if a woman picked you up, held your face in her gigantic hands, and was both the sexual aggressor AND physically dominant?
>You'd either feel like a 5 year old boy or that something was not right with the universe.
It makes your skin crawl.