MOLON LABE

Will the US government ever succeed at confiscating my rifle, user?

Pic related.

>Screenshot of an image
Why would you do this

They can't take it if you don't let them.

As long as you dont do anything retarded
Unless beta uprising of course so I can bring my VZ and SKS along

Fucked if I know.

After seeing your gallery I am concerned

They don't have to. All they have to do is make them illegal and make ammo incredibly difficult to get and eventually you'll see the culture around the gun vanish in 50 years. In another 50, we'll be just like Australia and Canada, putting our hope and safety in the hands of daddy government.

That's why we can't budge on gun rights.

Co-witnessed irons. Nice. We got our guns taken. However it was a buyback scheme, they paid a lot of money for them to be handed in. 800AUD in 1996 for an old pump gun was a good deal. So the shekels prevented many people stashing them. As the Gov can just print money its not that hard.

We have more guns than you have people, and probably more guns than we have people.

>horizontal picture inside of a vertical frame
I think maybe I've just become converted into a gun grabber.

They won't need to, it will be inoperable after your shitty optic and plastic sights break.

Not taking mine.

tell me about red dots.. the window has a tint and the bright dot seems annoying

You feds are retarded

Tell your Co in Langley to stop being gay

They're fucking amazing but you don't want to rely on one and be unable to use iron sights.

>last 5 images are all from todays threads

>the other photos

Irons aren't exactly difficult to use.

The massive upside to the red dot is that once it is zeroed in it is accurate regardless of shooting position. Unlike your traditional glass scope that requires you to seat your cheek just right so your eyes line up with the lens as long as that dot is on target you are going to hit as long as you don't move excessively. You could hold the rifle with one hand like a ghetto bro and still hit your mark at close ranges.

What rifle, I don't own any rifles. I sold them a long time ago and no records were kept or required to be by law

>Reply

Your rifle and all other civilian small arms are completely and utterly useless. The gov't already has warehouses full of fully functional, armored, EMP-proof, remote-controlled kill-bots.

You far right retards pissed away the last 150 years LARPing and endlessly talking when you could have made a difference. Now it's too fucking late.

FYI: Boston Dynamics already has the tech to make killbots and they display it on YouTube....which means the gov't is at least 15 years ahead of them. Future you LARPing faggots chose.

Get back to making flat-earth threads.

80% lowers are the future of homebrew freedom, you can now buy a milling machine that connect to your pc and works like a 3D pring, can mill out 1911s too if you have the jig

Lol, so is that one gas or battery powered? How long does the average charge time/fuel cycle last?

some small motors have flue cell life cycles of weeks, given proper lube and brackets, the motors only run when they have too and store work in batteries or springs

>t. guy who watched 'the five' yesterday

about 20 minutes, and you can hear it coming from 5 miles off.

>springs

Ho Ho that gave me a laugh.

Just hit it with a Supersoaker. #shortcircuit

is user an engineer?
are you familiar with high power spring working in congress with linear actuators?

>he thinks that any of that will extinguish the fire of human liberty

Seriously though, if even one third of the population revolted it'd be absolute chaos. We can't sort out sand niggers with Soviet Era arms, or rice niggers with the same shit in the woods. Look at how long it takes to get something like Ferguson under control and that's just nogs having a chimp out.

Your first post might work with small bots like the sand flea or whatever the fuck it was called, but there is no way springs and actuators without a power source could move big dog. user you quoted is right. Have you seen the videos? You can hear that two stroke engine from a mile away.

I agree, it is a huge problem. Similar sounds can be heard when the bipedal machines are in a prone position from being hit. really bad for combat, but potential for emergency rescue maybe?

If you have a mill, you can use 0% lowers if shit gets that bad.

I'll crank em out down here and send them your way in shipments of windmill parts
brother I got your back

My understanding is that stuff like this has more use for transport and load bearing in non combat scenarios. The way exoskeletons aren't really bring developed for supersoldier units, but for engineers to work on machinery.

molotov labia

Might need to. Our Mounties have recently declared (as they usually do, with no parliamentary oversight) that 80% lowers are now in the Prohibited class of firearms. This is because in their view, an 80% lower can be "easily" made into full-auto. A completed AR15 receiver, however, is merely Restricted, falling in the same category as handguns.

We can legally own ARs with the normal license, but a nonfunctional block of metal is pretty much b&. Now, since the RCMP doesn't technically write the laws, this new policy of theirs may not stand up in court, but nobody wants to be the guinea pig. Just annex us already.

>ammo can as a rest
user...

If a private buyer shipped it to you and you just kept it stashed after jigging it to make it functional, you'd conceivably be totally fine though right?

Can't come for what they don't know you have.

in what world would a complex robot leg be cheaper than a tire?

If it slips past customs unnoticed, yes. If they recognize it for what it is, I'd be guilty of attempting to import a prohibited firearm, and face legal penalties up to and including prison.

At this point, the best bet for leafs is to buy a mill (or a 3d printer, but printed receivers are gay) and make them from scratch. Alternatively, buy a legal registered AR, and then be the victim of a "burglary" when you leave the house.

Not as a replacement for vehicles, but there are terrains where vehicle access might not be possible, the intention with something like big dog is that it can climb stairs and navigate uneven surfaces.