Luciferians in US Military

Retired Lt. Colonel Aquino started the Church of Set which incidentally was requested to become participants in the mind kontrol project MKUltra. This government program then got swallowed up by the Luciferians

MK Ultra explored and utilized trauma based training. Aquino and crew were well versed in the historical teaching of trauma training from the Egyptians all the way up.

This allowed the Luciferians to become in bedded in the US Military infrastructure.

They are among You.

The United States Airforce in particular is neck deep in occultism and human sacrifice.

Luciferianism
>Left hand Path
>Figure head and deity is Lucifer
>Ancient worship that has always hidden within the dark cracks of civilisation
>Staffed by the Elites and their familiars
>Extreme hedonism and the condoning and practice of violence, human sacrifice and trauma
>Encourages scientific and artistic endeavours that explore darkness and suffering
>Obsessed with Venus
>Has built a global network through family lines, blackmail, violence and a thirst for domination and control
>When in, you never get out...alive. More than a cult. It is a culture.

Associated with the Franklin Cover-up:
educate-yourself.org/cn/franklincoverupexcerpt.shtml

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
empireexposed.blogspot.ca/2017/05/lt-colonel-michael-aquino-mk_28.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zyCmUKS2UjM
youtube.com/watch?v=J0EN65XLv94
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_A._Aquino_(lieutenant_colonel)
rachane.org/
rachane.org/docs/AquinoVitae.pdf
whale.to/b/aq2.html
youtu.be/tdldgRfaQHo
scribd.com/document/55760216/Aquino-Satanism-CIA-Docs-to-SF-DA-CA-AG-Obama-8-30-10
steemit.com/pizzagate/@rebelskum/finding-the-finders-and-how-the-cia-helped-industrialize-child-trafficking
washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1987/02/07/officials-describe-cult-rituals-in-child-abuse-case/11f05df1-48e0-41f7-b46d-249c0bd2bc39/?utm_term=.bbd2db5b9695
washingtonpost
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1987/02/07/officials-describe-cult-rituals-in-child-abuse-case/11f05df1-48e0-41f7-b46d-249c0bd2bc39/?utm_term=.bbd2db5b9695
washingtoncitypaper.com/news/article/13010819/finders-keeper
webmshare.com/g0KEP
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/1cm0t3/original_research_the_mountain_of_evidence_for_a/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They ain't amongst me nigga
I don't fight for this shitho

Aquino isn't a Luciferian, he's a Setite.

AFAIK he's not MK, he's PSYOP, and a pioneer of that field in particular (See Mindwar).

Aquino is pretty much doctrinally hostile to other initiatory groups. This becomes clear in the man's incessant posting on 600 club as well as some of his letters.

Anyway, I'm gonna post a link to my library in the next reply, it gets spammed here quite a bit by, I don't even know who, but it's got a huge amount of Temple of Set materials.

o fantastic, i am an atheist lucefarian so I am cool with this

hopefully they have seiged the pentagon by now

hopefully the transformation of burgerland into babylon isnt just a meme, but people are actually working towards that

babylon must be resurrected

Disinfo thread. Jews are desperate tonight.

mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

LHP has a copy of the old archive of Scroll of Set, the Setian internal newsletter that gives a point by point, month by month, record of his experience in the Presidio "Scandal" as well as a large archive of his (outdated as shit) initiatory documents.

You seem like you're the first to come to this conclusion.

fuck you shill
"Pilot Seago also stated that he once had a conversation with the satanic lieutenant where Aquino admitted to killing people "once or twice" in his past prior to combat experience. The pilot was struck by Aquino’s passing remark that during the act of taking others’ lives, Aquino said he remained emotionally detached when actually killing others, claiming "he had no particular emotional reaction to it." This off the cuff confession is extremely telling considering evidence shows that the "Prince of Darkness" has murdered scores of children throughout his lengthy career while involved in the US government’s MK Ultra/Monarch program and its international pedophile trafficking network. But more on this part of his life later."

>empireexposed.blogspot.ca/2017/05/lt-colonel-michael-aquino-mk_28.html

I'd rather have satanists and luciferians than Jewish rats. While both lhp offer individual freedom and emphasize the pursuit of gnosis and self-perfection, Jewish niggers want your subservience and shekles. Satanists and luciferians are a case by case event while the Jew is almost always about their disgusting tribe.

I'm not entirely certain why offering a collection of his source documents is shilling but ok.

Yep.

Ex-Marine Colonel's Wife Exposes Illuminati - (FULL INTERVIEW)

youtube.com/watch?v=zyCmUKS2UjM

They're working for the same side dipshit

this

That's all from the Talmud.
Thanks Edomites from Hyksos, you worthless jews

>AFAIK he's not MK
that's why you are a shill.

Oh, good a generally respected /x/phile here to explain to conspiracyfags why they're retarded. I do recommend people check out the library at if they're interested in occultism, there's a lot of good first-hand documentation there.

I recently watched an interview of him, guy is smart obviously
youtube.com/watch?v=J0EN65XLv94
>This allowed the Luciferians to become in bedded in the US Military infrastructure.
Search "JPL" and "Jack Parsons".

You must be new to Sup Forums. Conspiracyfags aren't particularly bright, they're kinda trapped by their own motivated reasoning. If you wanna see something really funny, ask them why they think any of this is even a bad thing at all.

this.

bluepilled newfag as fuck.

I'm going to go off pol for a long time. Before I do, I need someone, ITT, to answer me where the "Mind Kontrol" or "Mind Kontrolle" comes from? I've worked with designations before, like MK, and they don't necessarily have to be abbreviations for something. They could be designated lettering codes. For instance, M could mean "Mental" and K could mean "Patterning" or M could mean "Civil use" and K could designate "Depatterning". Every time I hear the excuse that it's somehow German nazi secret science and the kontrolle is a homage, I really lose faith in the investigative abilities of it's proponents.

>This allowed the Luciferians to become in bedded in the US Military infrastructure.

*embedded

wtf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_A._Aquino_(lieutenant_colonel)

oh look, it's the daily /x/ christian thread. That guy is just a reject of the Church of Satan, but some of you dumbfucks want to put him at the same level of the Rockefellers or something.

He's a high command of the NSA now so his wiki page it's erased.

This just got really fucking weird.

rachane.org/

>Baroness Lilith
>personal Scottish title
>Rachane

rachane.org/docs/AquinoVitae.pdf

Regardless of whether he's a setite or a luciferian or a little green man from mars he and countless other members of our military raped and abused children on YOUR dime. WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

whale.to/b/aq2.html

youtu.be/tdldgRfaQHo

Douglas deitrich needs more attention

Oh, here's another "satanic scare was all about dnd and rock and roll, and had nothing to do with the mass of human trafficking and pedophilia ongoing since then" poster. Keep up the good work putting everyone back to sleep. Yours is truly an insightful mind.

Does this nigger seriously claim to be army SF? He's not. He doesn't have a long tab.

you deluded faggots still have not produced any solid evidence, the satanic stuff, the pizzagate stuff, whatever else. I have no intention of putting anyone to 'sleep', but I'm tired of reading this /x/ tier garbage constantly on Sup Forums, take the fucking tinfoil hat off and get some help, seriously.

>"satanic scare was all about dnd and rock and roll, and had nothing to do with the mass of human trafficking and pedophilia ongoing since then"

You mean all of that human trafficking and pedophilia that was never proven to actually happen?

People like him and Anton LaVey liked to fabricate their past to make themselves seem more mysterious and badass than they actually are to gain more follower$$$.

Can you back that claim up?

scribd.com/document/55760216/Aquino-Satanism-CIA-Docs-to-SF-DA-CA-AG-Obama-8-30-10

Yeah, L. Ron Hubbard was probably the best at doing all of that. The funny thing is that Jack Parsons actually was legit, but he never made a point of dragging his work into his occult work.

How many kids did you fuck and kill as a CIA Nigger?

Not really, it's just a fact floating around, but there has to be a reason to why his page it's always down.

>luciferianism
>literally a philosophy of everyone should be free
Something doesn't fucking compute here.
Either it was corrupted and it's high time for a purge, or christians need to chill out.

Old news, you're just onto this? Just took the red pill did ya little fella?

yeah, Parsons was a true believer in what he was doing, his mentor Crowley however belongs with the other guys we've mentioned. Most of these guys are just losers who never accomplished much in life but were skilled in manipulating people.

I honestly have no interest in Crowley the person (I do find his writings interesting though) so I'll take your word for it. In general my diving into the occult has focused more on ideas than people. Grant Morrison's personal adventures aren't terribly important when you're trying to grasp the workings of a hypersigil.

idiot falling for method acting god damn your stupid as fuck kys. I mean it's not like people in these circles admit to "talking to the dead and practicing voodoo" oh wait Bill and Hillary do just that....

What's wrong with talking to the dead or practicing voodoo, user?

I like Grant, he takes away the seriousness of it all and really makes it simple and fun. Since you seem to have an interest in chaos magic, have you read any of Pete Carroll's stuff? he's my favorite.

Bad juju, seriously.

Possessed people like bHpahZ0J have no reason to live

Oh cmon a few loa rides aren't going to hurt anyone and the dead are just annoying.

DilectUS

some do to make more money, the occult is filled with people who brag about that stuff to make themselves appear more 'legitimate'.

Both things are fairly proficient in hurting people.

They sure are.

>The Finders
steemit.com/pizzagate/@rebelskum/finding-the-finders-and-how-the-cia-helped-industrialize-child-trafficking

washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1987/02/07/officials-describe-cult-rituals-in-child-abuse-case/11f05df1-48e0-41f7-b46d-249c0bd2bc39/?utm_term=.bbd2db5b9695

And by proven you mean convicted in a court, for the charges of conspiracy. That's what you mean to say. We know it's happened. You can sit there and google the cases and individual names of these people. I don't know if you are here for the yous, but I take it pretty seriously when peoples lives-childrens lives- are on the line. Look into pedophilia in the 80's. Good documentaries. One even, with police vouching, admitted that circles of pedophiles (at least at one time) kept catalogs of children. The link to satanic cults is sparse in official documentation, and I think it's important that you judge for yourself. Obviously, if the most extreme suppositions are true, then the entire power structure in both government and private sectors are taking active measures to prevent discovery.

I said Satanism. Not Luciferianism. Most brands of Luciferianism tend to be knock offs using neoliberal socio-political attitudes and historical misconceptions to propagate a sense of liberation in their "spiritual" communities. Satanists are a different breed, if convinced of themselves. Also, for your record, I'm probably not Christian in the traditional conception you've pointed out. In fact, more than a few denominations would find my points disagreeable. But we're not here to discuss me, we're here to construct and deconstruct theories on these cults, pedophilia, human trafficking(which is undoubtedly real), and yes even general conspiracy behind them. It is however VERY political, as that's what seems to be blocking any real movement against these accusations and where many suspect the heart of the problem lies.

Please archive
>washingtonpost com/archive/politics/1987/02/07/officials-describe-cult-rituals-in-child-abuse-case/11f05df1-48e0-41f7-b46d-249c0bd2bc39/?utm_term=.bbd2db5b9695
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1987/02/07/officials-describe-cult-rituals-in-child-abuse-case/11f05df1-48e0-41f7-b46d-249c0bd2bc39/?utm_term=.bbd2db5b9695

My eyebrows naturally do this, I have to trim them. Am i an lucifer?

Driving through Nashville one time recently, I'd seen a billboard railing against human trafficking and encouraging passerby to report any suspicions of it's prevalence. I'm not sure why so many shills ITT aren't taking it seriously when municipal and even federal authorities are attempting to crack down on it. Are these people blind? Do they do it for the yous? Do they just not care?

I personally suspect that these people really relied on "good" optics for Satanists and Luciferianism because they're anti-Christian at any price. They don't actually care about the alternative that could potentially help people, they want to attack people's religion and use sex trafficking and potential links to the occult as a weapon. Absolutely disgusting.

Study the Dutroux affair and Franklin scandal. Yes SRA is real, yes, as strange as it sounds mind control programs are still operational. Lots of it have moved to the private sector.

The shit is all real, but it is convoluted and some of the abuse cases are tainted or are shams. You need to be so careful investigating this field. Yes there are some segments of the Jewish community involved in ritual murder.

The good start is looking into the scandals previously mentioned and also the government projects Ultra and Often. There are many sects involved and strangely enough many are also rhp. At certain point the line between lhp and rhp disintegrates.

the boomers as a group, even non normies, are cucked as fuck
they want to know nothing about this
anything that is true, they prefer to deny
staying completely self brainwashed is the ultimate of their goals
like Uri B said, they will realize nothing until the boot comes crashing down on their neck, and then it will be too late

it's just bogeyman bullshit, you cobble together the worst things you can imagine- satanist, pedophilia, sinister secret cults, and create a vast conspiracy of the world's most powerful people doing this behind closed doors.

Powerful and wealthy people are motivated by more power and wealth, not creating secret satanic cults to diddle children. Do you even realize how asinine that sounds?

I'm sorry I don't know how, and frankly I won't be visiting this site so it's not at my convenience to fool around with it.

Aquino is officially the "Baron of Rachane" guess who is his boss?

Dutroux and Franklin scandal dude. It has been pretty much settled this shit is deep and very real. Suggest checking out Jim Rothstein on the human compromise/human trafficking angle as well as the occult stuff. Look up Nick Bryant. Very very good investigative journalist.

So when PD's in the 80's started finding an uptick in related cult crimes that culminated in the deaths and sexual abuse of participants and bystanders alike, that's nothing to worry about? Let's say I'm wrong at constructing a theory and investigating. What do we lose? Nothing. Let's say I'm right and there's something going on here, maybe it's class based maybe it's not. What do we gain? Justice, truth, people's lives back. You literally have nothing to lose and everything to gain by even considering the possibility. I haven't even named names or given you specifics, but it sounds like you have a rigid idea of what I mean before I even say it.

And no, I didn't cobble it together. The idea that someone would worship a dark idea, whether it's metaphysical or psychological, doesn't matter. If someone chooses to worship for whatever reason the most evil entity imaginable, then it's reasonable to assume they don't care for doing too much altruism or have traditionally good values. It's inherently evil, that is, opposed to the foundation of a societies general good.

Not to mention Epsteins home, and it's occult imagery. I'm struggling to think of the name of the British pedophile, whom everyone knew about, yet got away with damaging children's lives for decades and the police and government officials, who admitted later on knowing full well he did it, chose to look the other way.

Ha, well

>Luciferians in US Military
gone to hell yet ?
detroit has

Just looked it up, it was Jimmy Savile.

>Powerful and wealthy people are motivated by more power and wealth
the power to rape, the power to murder, the power to drink baby's blood, the power to keep sex slaves, the power to worship the devil, the power to blakcmail all they indoctrinate, the power to make any rivals quiver in fear...
How stupid are you ?

>the power to make any rivals quiver in fear...
So how would they achieve that with petty mundane shit like sex slaves, exactly?

Michael Aquino is based as it gets.
read his "We Break the Sword"
its an alternative history of the private life of Adolf Hitler during WW2 who ends up winning the war by utilizing MindWar (not what you think - read Aquino's book by the same name).
Don't believe the bullshit - Aquino was fucking blackballed.

I'm not denying the possibility that pedophile rings may exist, but sometimes I feel it gets blown way out of proportion.

>And no, I didn't cobble it together. The idea that someone would worship a dark idea, whether it's metaphysical or psychological, doesn't matter. If someone chooses to worship for whatever reason the most evil entity imaginable, then it's reasonable to assume they don't care for doing too much altruism or have traditionally good values. It's inherently evil, that is, opposed to the foundation of a societies general good.

This is where you guys lose me by adding the satanic element, that's just stupid, no they aren't good people, but a worldwide satanic conspiracy?

Case in point, if you guys actually knew anything about the occult, you would understand how retarded it is to associate Micheal Aquino with this stuff, he's a scam artist and a jackass, only morons fall for his act.

I actually agree with this, in general I have a strict "Don't work with any spirit you didn't help create" rule. Better safe than sorry, you know?

I have the .pdfs, I just finished Carroll's Condensed Chaos. I wanna read Hines's stuff but I can never find the time, sadly. Also yeah, Morrison really knows how to make really complex stuff surprisingly accessible.

Exerting power over sex slaves is power itself. What's your claim here? That sex slaves are part of a greater scheme? Not necessarily, and it doesn't improve the situation that they are disjointed in most cases. When Epstein was first convicted, his trial involved his reading of books on how to break people into sexual thralls. He keeps "young" company around. Do the math and stop being so immoral. Your defense is as disgusting as your apathy.

they are the same thing.
can somebody use that make up remover app on this fag?

I googled the Finders that your WaPo link talks about. First article: washingtoncitypaper.com/news/article/13010819/finders-keeper

>Authorities raided the group’s Glover Park duplex and a warehouse in northeast D.C. and staked out several rural properties outside Culpeper. They seized piles of documents, computers, and software. Nothing illegal was uncovered, although investigators were impressed by the array of high-tech gear in the old fish warehouse off Florida Avenue NE.

>Nothing illegal was uncovered

So why should I believe your accusations that something illegal was taking place when the police said that there wasn't anything illegal going on?

Either you Shill or surely you Jest!

There's a difference between actual human trafficking (Slavs and Hispanics bringing in whores to turn out on the street) and the vast conspiracies that you're alleging to be taking place.

just watch, they'll say the police are corrupted and infiltrated.

My claim is these arguments contradict themselves.
>A: These satanists/luciferians/whatever are fucking uber powerful and run all kinds of shit
>B: They then use their incomprehensible evil powers to get their dick wet
You see how that doesn't quite add up?

Don't know much about the occult, but from what little I can gather, these elite occult groups or families practice a very gnostic form of luciferianism. It is nothing like the Aquino dramatic nonsense or histrionic thelemite stuff.

Like I said earlier, the occult or new age groups usually tied to mind control front as hippy dippy rhp groups.

If you are curios about the Temple of Set, I hightly recommend 'Mysteries of the Temple of Set' by Don Webb.
It's not edgelord look at me I'm fukin spoOky.
Their cosmology and philosophy is the most consistent and intelligent of any occult group i haver come across

>Obsessed with Venus
At least it's not Uranus. Anyway, pretty much all elites are ridden with occultism. Weird, really. You would think smart people woudlnt fall for that shit. I think molymeme has a good vid on someone who escaped this.

The Dutroux affair shows there is very weird shit tied to the trafficking. Very fucking weird. Do not underestimate the strange proclivities of perverted elites

Every time anyone disagrees with anyone on Sup Forums, they get called a 'shill' in order to discredit the other's argument, it's getting kind of old by now.

>his wiki page it's erased.
Someone edit the wiki then

Michael A Aquino is a Lt Colonel, Psychological Operations, US Army (Ret). He is a graduate of the Industrial College of the Armed Forces, National Defense University; Defense Intelligence College, Defense Intelligence Agency; Foreign Service Institute, Department of State; US Army Special Warfare Center (Special Forces (“Green Beret”)/Psychological Operations/Civil Affairs/Foreign Area Officer); US Army Command & General Staff College; U.S. Army Intelligence School, and US Army Space Institute.

Decorations include the Bronze Star, Meritorious Service Medal, Air Medal, Army Commendation Medal (3 awards), Special Forces Tab, Parachutist Badge, USAF Space & Missile Badge, and the Republic of Vietnam Gallantry Cross, Psychological Warfare Medal (First Class), & Air Service Medal (Honor Grade).

Academic credentials include the BA, MA, and PhD in Political Science from the University of California, Santa Barbara; and the MPA in Public Administration from George Washington University. He has taught as Adjunct Professor of Political Science, Golden Gate University. Part One of two, so far

He is a past National Commander of the Eagle Scout Honor Society and recipient of its Knight Eagle Distinguished Service Award, as well as of the Vigil Honor of the Order of the Arrow and the Distinguished Service Key of Alpha Phi Omega Fraternity.

In 2006, following his retirement as a US government officer, he was recognized by Scotland’s Lord Lyon King of Arms as the 13th Baron of Rachane, Argyllshire. He is a member of Clan Campbell.

Since 1975 he has been a Priest of the ancient Egyptian god Set, and served as High Priest of the international Temple of Set until 1996.

Dutroux Affair:

>A 17-month investigation by a parliamentary commission into the Dutroux affair produced a report in February 1998, which concluded that while Dutroux did not have accomplices in high positions in the police and justice systems, as he continued to claim, he profited from corruption, sloppiness and incompetence.

Franklin Scandal:

>After investigation, a grand jury in Douglas County (of which Omaha, Nebraska is the largest city and county seat) determined the abuse allegations were baseless, describing them as a "carefully crafted hoax" and indicted two of the accusers on perjury charges. The grand jury also suggested that the abuse stories originated from a vindictive employee terminated by Boys Town, the famed refuge for troubled youths. Later, a federal grand jury concluded that the abuse allegations were unfounded and indicted 21-year-old Alisha Owen, an alleged victim, on eight counts of perjury. The same grand jury also indicted multiple officers of the credit union, including King, for crimes related to the embezzlement of funds from the credit union. Alisha Owen served 4-1/2 years in prison.

Can you cite one case where someone actually found something legit and there was action taken?

fuck you Ivan, our planes are better than your planes.

webmshare.com/g0KEP

>What do we lose? Nothing.

Actually, we waste a bunch of time and energy and permanently discredit ourselves.

>If someone chooses to worship for whatever reason the most evil entity imaginable

You talk about people having a rigid idea of what you mean, but you have a pretty rigid view of Satan. Could it be that some people don't see Satan as actually evil?

>but sometimes I feel it gets blown way out of proportion.

I don't understand this. If you had the power to help as a hobby then why wouldn't you? I can't say I've done anything noble so far but I'm working on it. It sounds like the only reason you're against this whole thing is to be a contrarian. To be the voice of denial against majority, and hedge your bets in a game of "I was right all along". I have to say, and I don't mean this as attack but just as a truth, that mentality is revolting. To think that you would take an immoral at worst or amoral at best position just for a meager bit of self given increase in relevance. Just to say you were "mostly right" about something, if in fact you are.

>This is where you guys lose me by adding the satanic element, that's just stupid, no they aren't good people, but a worldwide satanic conspiracy?

It's on the table. I don't know if it's worldwide. Given the ancillary crackdown in peripheral western nations, I would suppose so(as in the case of Scandinavia, but for a multitude of reasons). I will say that at one time, during the so called "Satanic scare", it seemed like it was very decentralized in nature.

>if you guys actually knew anything about the occult, you would understand how retarded it is to associate Micheal Aquino with this stuff, he's a scam artist and a jackass, only morons fall for his act

As a general rule, anyone who is admittedly anti-Christian or interested in the Occult regard themselves as experts. The majority, in my opinion, seem to be impostors. Not for the wrong reasons mind you, but that they seem to be interested in doing the ceremony more than the background work or anything like that. Every occultist has "their" own infallible version that only few others get. That's the nature of occultism really. I'm not trying to make this a pissing contest, but you strike me as the type to have an inferior knowledge on the subject.

>atheist
>Luciferian
Mexican education.

I make less than ten bucks an hour and I can worship the devil. You don't have to be super-powerful to do that, you know.

Shill, stop gaslighting. The shilling is done usually by individuals with a beef. It is rife here on /pol. There are pedophiles who get pissed that elite pedophilia is discussed, and occasionally even folks are threatened and stalked for talking about it irl. Read Nick Bryant.

Also lots of edgy pagans do not like any discussion of SRA.

>posting an 8/pol/ image and claiming to be anti-shill

lmao 8/pol/ is so hilariously compromised that it's almost infuriating how people still use it

Start here: reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/1cm0t3/original_research_the_mountain_of_evidence_for_a/

The SHARON TATE LA BIANCA MANSON FAMILY MURDERS WERE ORDERED BY SHARON TATE'S FATHER, A HIGH RANKING MILITARY OFFICIAL WHO RAPED HIS SEX KITTEN DAUGHTER CONSTANTLY AND PASSED HER AROUND TO OTHER PEDOPHILES AND THE MAN WHO DID IT WAS FROM THE SAME AREA IN TEXAS THAT SHARON TATE AND HER FAMILY ARE FROM THIS IS THE REAL DEAL

actually nevermind

thanks based Nordbro

Can you prove any of what you just said about people being threatened and stalked for talking about that sort of thing?

The attacks you are usingwere developed by shills utilizing the findings of a corrupted and completely compromised grand jury. You need to read The Franklin Scandal by Nick Bryant. The amount of power used to crush the investigation is terrifying and breathtaking.

You sir are a really insidious shill. You cannot pull the wool over our eyes anymore. Thanks to the work of good men and women, we know what happened, but sadly the legal system is corruptable. This shit reached all the way up to the doj, and the pedophilia touched the Bush sr government. The Franklin scandal is one of the biggest red pills.

>start at this reddit link

are you being serious right now

do you have any idea where you are

You don't know anyone who has experienced combat have you. This statement has literally nothing significant in it. I knew a couple satanists in the us army. They liked metal and were edgy. They experienced combat just like everyone else. Being satanists didn't change how they experience.