Buzzfeed wants to know why I'm boycotting the NFL

So I log into facebook, and get this.

Not sure if it's legitimate or not. He included his phone number and email, and some searching has revealed that he is, in fact, a member of buzzfeed.

What should I do?

Send a dick pic.

>last name ends with a vowel

"tits or gtfo"

numpbump

Call him a fag and show him your dick.

"Niggers that get paid millions of dollars to throw a ball bitching about white priviledge" sums it up nicely.

tell her to fuck off

Don't bother. He's just gonna take everything you say out of context in order to fit his narrative and let you a villain.

Call him a dirty fucking spic.

Sharpie in pooper with timestamp

Say you are a mentally ill trap die-lator and you can't take the pain of a 20cm stick on your fleshpussi no more

Yea . FPBP

"I don't speak to fake news"

Throw her a curveball and talk about the recent string of injuries and how you cannot support the NFL until they come to terms with the fact that they are letting players kill themselves for profit

Say it's because niggers aren't human.

Google tried posting an NFL stadium on my computer yesterday as a screensaver.
First time I made them take down one.
Fuck NFL.

FPBP

either that or troll him for as long as possible. Don't even try to take this seriously, these people are lower than snakes.

>What should I do?

Tell her to go fuck herself.

what fucking bloatware do you have where fucking google controls anything on your computer?

Just reply with:
KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK

oh the cuck filter is back

DO NOT TALK WITH THE LEUGENPRESSE

link him to this thread

that might actually make it into the article.

"I refuse to comment unless responding to a question from a reporter from a reputable news organization. One weird comment that will totally make you question why you work for a pathetic organization."

>implying KEK is not a good message
Do this, speak the name of KEK

I second this. Buzzfeed is far left wing and just as bad as any other fake news outlet.

I quit watching because of all the fucking ads. It's 10x more ads than game now.

because niggers tongue my anus and kneel for the national anthem.

Reply with "my wife's son said ..." and make something up to fill in the rest

That guy only covers crime related things for BuzzFeed. It's a fake.
>t. Guy who did a simple Google search of the name

this one

>My wife's son said that the NFL is oppressive to their managers and that they don't deserve to be forced to cater to ungrateful players who are constantly protesting"

Send him the video of Sam Hyde and Joel Bernstein.

Reply with "You're fake news."
That will do.

Ask him for the Top 10 reasons you should talk to him. Then send gore and call him a poo.

>implying this is a bad thing

>convince the Jew that the only reason anyone stopped watching Super Monkey Ball is raycissm
>jew doubles-down on making their monkey pets keep pushing the "fuck Trump and fuck white people" naritive
>more of the white audience gets sick of it and stops watching

Headline:

"RACIST FASCIST DRUMPF VOTER PULLS SUPPORT FROM NFL BECAUSE HE DOESN'T WANT BLACKS TO PLAY FOOTBALL: CLICK HERE FOR MORE"

>Top 10 reasons why you should talk to him

Just tell him you don’t take kindly to these uppity niggers disrespecting your country, it’s bad enough you have to cheer for the niggers on your favorite team.

Holy shit, this dude dick is just a small bump

This.

KEK

Fucking christ, what happened there?

Easy. Say there are way too many commercials. If the redzone isnt on it is 4/5ths commercials.

Hey lots of black people kneeling.
Its like blacked homo edition.

How the fuck did we convince them being submissive and bending the knee is a fuck you?

Dude, give us the pH # and email! We will call write him! Stay anonymous to us don't reveal your identity. And let us spam this fake news fucker! We'll give him something to write about!

You're boycotting because there aren't enough LGBTTQQIAAP players.

I keep getting sent screen savers by the NFL.

oh shit, this might be a good time to bring up and push the transleaders meme.

Tell him as a NFL fan, SJW, BLM activist, and proud member of the LGBTQ community, that until the NFL gets back to whats important and covering the political views of the NFL players on foreign policy and civil law, you will not support them or their sponsors.

Tell her you're boycotting because you're busy training with your Nazi Death Squad and you don't want to see a bunch of AIDs ridden niggerfaggots throw around a football before eating KFC and sucking eachother off in the showers after the game

Keep in mind that he has already written his story, and nothing you can say is going to make 1 bit of difference in terms of shaping his opinion or changing the narrative. So you might as well troll the jewfag.

He will only use your response if it makes you look like a racist or a homophobe. Don't bother.

To be honest, in contrary to all of the trolly requests in the thread, I wanted to be civil and explain honestly.

"People that make more money than doctors truly have no grounds for talking about oppression, let alone kneeling to the flag and the anthem of the country that allows them to make obscene amounts of money for throwing a football around.

"They have the money to start their own organizations to eliminate stereotypes and paint a better picture of whatever community they're protesting for, but why don't they do it?"

Will you send them this as a suggested screensaver?

Show him this

dilator? die later
20cm? More like 9mm

"BuzzFeed News is an oxymoron"

Say you're boycotting because there are no trans players and you'll be made a hero on BuzzFeed.

>tfw Buzzfeed

Fuck this fag

Tell the reporter that you and all of your friends are going to start shooting niggers right in the face and that the time for arguments is over.

Then send him a swastika and a link to the greatest story never told and some photos of lynched niggers

meme the race war lads

I kinda thought about this. As much as I want to be civil and imagine that I can have a productive discussion with them, if I'm already painted as a "Homophobic, racist, white, privileged, neo nazi" then I don't want to waste precious time.

I keep forgetting what the year is, and what the people of the "Current year" truly are.

>9898989
Neat digits

its a jew!!!

tell him to send you testosterone results or fuck off.

Honestly this. You'll gain a following and you can slowly redpill them over time.

why not answer. I can't believe you had to crowd-source an answer to a couple of simple questions.
Does someone dress you in the morning, or can you manage that alone?

OK I got it - Tell him as a NFL fan, SJW, BLM activist, and proud member of the LGBTQ community, that until the NFL gets back to whats important and covering the NFL players political views on foreign policy and civil law, you will not support them or their sponsors, you're busy training with your Nazi Death Squad and you don't want to see a bunch of AIDs ridden niggerfaggots throw around a football before eating KFC and sucking each other off in the showers after the game, you're boycotting because there are no trans players and that People that make more money than doctors truly have no grounds for talking about oppression, let alone kneeling to the flag and the anthem of the country that allows them to make obscene amounts of money for throwing a football around.

Please this is the perfect chance

Tell them reason 4 will shock them

This

You could also say - ever since the NFL made Allejandro Villaneuva apologize for standing for the anthem and forced him to say "everyone I played against is extremely patriotic" was insulting since on Sep 21st 2015 he played against the guy that said "I will not stand and take pride in a flag...." Colin Kittencock

This whole thing is hilarious, because blacks (lacking the ability for foresight) didn't plan an exit strategy like a time limit, any particular conditions.

So now they're forced to either:
>do it forever because blacks will always be criminals and getting themselves shot
>gradually just stop doing it, which itself carries meaning

Woops! Looks like you should have consulted your Jewish hip-hop producers first, because at least they can think beyond the next 10 seconds.

Reply: "You're a propagandist. The answer is no. Kindly don't bother me again."

fpbp

OK I got it - Tell him as a NFL fan, Nazi Death Squads are not covering the real issues like niggerfaggots sucking eachother off in the showers and you don't want to see non-LGBTABCDEFG doctors eating KFC before a game, you're too busy training with transgender cheerleaders to shoot black football players right in the face to bring awareness to the oppression of blacks who are making obscene amounts of money for throwing a football around.

you know what would make this faggot reporter nut in their diaper? if you said because the NFL will not sign Colon Cottondick

Please do not do this though

OP this.

lol - and add parking is too expensive

trips followed by a 69.

also might be the best reply thus far.

>What should I do?

Tell her to fuck off.

>Buzzfee reached out to some racist hick that we're now gonna portray in a bad light because he doesn't know his place and we're gonna profit from it

Yeah no you actually have to tell her to fuck off.

one more - because they black balled Tim Tebow for being a Christian Conservative

I'd put it like this: sports in general are an entertainment product. They are consumed as a diversion, often in the background. But over time, the presentation of "sports" has become incredibly pompous and bloated, clogged with loud abrasive low-IQ ads and jolting spectacles aimed at casual viewers. The game itself - the diversion - is now entombed beneath layers and layers of noisy irritating slop, and now it's also apparently a political mess as well. It's time to cut ties. No more kneelers, no more disgusting ads for constipation because you take too many opioids, no more endless game stoppages and annoying announcers shilling products, etc. There are better things to do.

one more - because you prefer watching African Tree Hockey aka the NBA

Obviously they're going to smear you so the first instinct is to say no, but there has to be a trolling opportunity here somewhere

Say you will only correspond with Viewtiful Joe Bernstein

This. Subvert, redirect, and misinform. Become the Jew.

I honestly want him to send this and confuse the fuck out the reporter as he tries to figure out how to spin it as racist.

The leaf's got bantz

Looks like a fatass to me.

like in mike pencE or johnny snowflake

This is the best idea, perhaps add that you don't like seeing young black men exploited physically at great risk purely to entertain the white demographic.

or you could turn the tables and say you now spend your time helping out black communities since the players are too busy kneeling in silence, making political statements, and playing football.

tell him youve been a lifelong fan but when the black lives matter players disrespected the flag and anthem it mad you sad because your good friend was killed on duty and the fact that he is asking you is making it worse. then fuck him off and tell him to go to hell and tell him that you will never forgive him for bringing it up and youll never forgive those spoiled players
your done

Tell her it's because you are an evil hateful internet nazi. That's what she is going to publish anyways.

Just send him a link to this thread - there you go

It manages to be bigger than your country.

Or Donald trumP

Do it