Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=872230
youtube.com/watch?v=HOl_Drd42SQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

now

gogoanime

Should have been out 20 minutes ago.

Kill yourself cancerous newfag.

Toyohisa is so fucking cute i get a hernia every fucking week just from looking at him, I want to cover that face with thousands of kisses and make him a sandwich

I love this girly boy

HS has been fucking up with their bot for a while now

What was the last time they actually released something on-time?

Are translations just not caught up or is Hirano just this lazy?

Last season, every show I was watching were on time. This season they fucked up from the start.

Take a wild guess.

That bullshit,they were always late with re zero

Not him, but that was über shit so I dropped it after episode 3, so I never had a problem with the subs.

It seems that crunchy roll is releasing hardsubs

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=872230

I'm not downloading hardsubs

Of course we aren't but this is a problem for Horrible.

Just download the raw if you want screencaps

>mp4 compression

HS is killed

still salty, locke? :^)

Greatest love story ever told.

still no subs, fuck that i'm watching it RAW.
Crunchyroll killed fansubs.

I went to look up Gilles story after this episode, and holy hell this guy was all kinds of fucked up.
>[The boy] was pampered and dressed in better clothes than he had ever known. The evening began with a large meal and heavy drinking, particularly hippocras, which acted as a stimulant. The boy was then taken to an upper room to which only Gilles and his immediate circle were admitted. There he was confronted with the true nature of his situation. The shock thus produced on the boy was an initial source of pleasure for Gilles.
It only gets worse from there.

huh, i figured he would have been pretty popular and well known after Fate Zero.

Guess that user wasn't one of the KUUUURU ones.

Actually I'm a typemoon-fag, I just never made the connection, which should have been obvious with the Jeanne thing now that I think about it

>never made the connection when he outright calles himself Gilles de Rais
special kind of retard

Oh, so you're a slow one.

I actually looked up gille after this episode too cause I thought the name was really familiar. After seeing on the wiki that he was the inspiration for the blaubart fable i remembered that it was from fate zero and that he always saw Jeane in saber which adds to the story in drifters too truly the best love story ever

>he never looked up Bluebeard after it was explicitly mentioned in F/Z

Dorfs soon

>he watched F/Z

My guy.
I'm having a ball with him as the MC.

You gay son? You meant to say Yoichi right?

so now Joan d'arc want Toyo dick ?

>Drifters is kill
Thanks crunchy.

I want Toyo's dick

She's too crazy to want dick.

This, also I bet he would be amazing in bed.

>Still no subs

What the actual fuck?

There's subs available, just not HS. Cruncy hardsubbed it for whatever reason so HS normal method is all fucked up.

See again faggot retard > every show I was watching
Now fuck off.

Well shit. Guess I'll take what I can get then.

>You'll never get to experience all of Toyohisa's love

;_;

I re-read the manga the other day and noticed something.
Is the song quote on the banner in the first panel legit or was it added in by the translator?
if its legit, I'd like to believe that Klaus Nomi is somewhere in the world with his plastic tuxedo.
youtube.com/watch?v=HOl_Drd42SQ

user it's right there in the anime.=-==

You're right. I went back and found it.
Now I'm convinced that there is a prancing la-la man somewhere crushing his enemies with the power of his falsetto

No such thing.

I'm guessing Gilles De Rais is a lolicon and shotacon, sourcefags.

He enjoyed killing children. Not fucking them.

Best boy.

I've got to admit, "Demon King of the Sixth Heaven" sounds cool as fuck.

Yes, and Joan of Arc was burned, so she got flame powers. Are we going to dispute accuracy now?

John of Arc never existed. Same thing with jesus.

Nah man, he enjoyed cannibalism. he ate children. I guess that could be killing them too though.

My theory is that in Drifters Jesus was a mortal guy who didn't have magic powers or come back from the dead. When he became an end, he got all the magic Jesus powers that people ascribed to him throughout history.

Why Hijikata can't be happy?

wakame gene

Contain you autism please.

>Same thing with jesus
subtle edginess
inb4 christcuck

And might I add, he fucked those kids in the ass before being killed, sometimes fapped to them while being bound with ropes, touched their balls, kissed and admired the body parts of kids he took an interest in, cut off their genitals and fucked it more, etc. You would at least add to his description that he's a loli/shotacon.

>John of Arc never existed. Same thing with jesus.

This is Christian board, atheist scum not allowed.

So are Japanese Drifters/ENDs gonna be the hottest shit ever, while all others job? Seeing how even the mage order grandmaster is a fucking Onmyōji drifter

Of course. Why do you think majority of them are Japanese to begin with?

We must sex Hijikata untill all he knows of death is pleasure

>haruakira
>not seimei

I don't get it.

>gets called
>hur dur autist
No faggot, you learn to read or go back to your shithole

> I shall sin enough to get myself damned
>wait for me in hell Jeanne
Gilles was really devoted to his holy waifu
Reading about him on wiki and it sounds like her death really broke him.

Some characters in the manga call him Seimei and some call him Haruakira. I don't know why

>inb4 christcuck

We are not like that other board, friendo

I have a feeling westerners won't really appreciate the reveal of Seimei. He's famous in Japan but I don't think anyone aside from hardcore weebs has even heard of him outside of Japan.

The only Seimei I know is this one
Still, watching Garo gave me a vague understanding of what Onmyōji were, so at least I understood what he was supposed to be

Explain? I only know him through videogames

He showed up in Nurarihyon has a pretty large character.

>Flip Flappers is shit
>Girlish Numbers is OK but more like a documentary than a comedy or whatever it's meant to be
>Urine!!! On Ice is OK
>Drifters just gets better and better
AOTS? I just wish Nobunaga would stop getting so much close-ups about how brilliant and cunning he is. He's a madman, we get it.

Do you not like ass user?

He's basically the Japanese Merlin. The OG "wizard" of Japan. A real person as far as the historical record is concerned, but said to have never aged and possessing mystic powers and the ability to see the future etc.

Anime Sup Forumsnon who has watched enough fantasy anime should know Seimei.

>Anime
Any*

I learned about him from
I feel educated

>Flip Flappers is shit
Well you have pretty shit taste

>Same thing with jesus.
A few modern historians and Josephus would like a word with you

Name one good thing about it that doesn't relate to how you want to fuck the 2 girls.

I'll give you the controversy of Jesus

But Joan d'Arc is a canonized saint

Direction, visuals, animation, great pacing, variety of episodes, visual story telling that isn't drowned in autistic dialogues. Not him

But I them to fuck and be happy.

basically what he said

What the FUCK did they do to this episode? It had less frames than an One Piece episode

Yoichi jobbing to hulk had some animation, probably most of episode's budget went there

Pls user. I was talking about John of arc. That stupid blonde chick with flames. Not joan.

Yeah, no, Jesus totally existed.
There are historical records of it.
The bloody romans mentioned "some guy called Jesus" briefly in one of their older letters.

Now the miracles are another story.

Some guy named jesus never existed. His name was Yeshua faggot.

Yeah, I'm guessing Jesus was a fairly smart guy who appealed to the poor and uneducated who said somethings the Roman elite didn't like so they had him executed.

>Yeshua
Fuck off faggot
His name was ישוע‎

The Roman elite didn't really have a problem with him since he didn't provoke an uprising and told the jews to not avoid the taxes. It was the religious jewish elites that wanted him dead.

>take out that girly boy!
yoichi is truly a marvel

post proof or fuck off

Google it, faggot.

The fact that this thread hasn't devolved into Yoichiposting yet is concerning.