Monster Musume

Papi respects her local law enforcers.
You DO respect your local law enforcers as well, right?

I love this cute snek and I'm going to marry her!

I like my local law enforcement arachnes.

>"Your compliance is not a factor"

I want that spooder to enforce her law on me

>Do YOU respect your local law enforcers

Yes but I live in a city where Lean was supposedly invented so there are stupid niggers everywhere chimping out if you go downtown

Who is this again?

Who is what? You posted a blank image

Beef.

There's something about chibi versions of my waifu that I really enjoy. It's not a sexual thing but it's definitely a cute thing. Like I want to pet her instead of kiss her. Do other Suufags feel the same or am I an outlier?

Remember to smooch your birb's stomach.

Who is the artist? His MS Paint style drawings are hilarious and retarded, but also kind of endearing

This beef. This milk
It speaks to me

i too am also a fan of "petting" my wife slime
mmmm

>The small one finally gets drawn
THE Cute.

>The small one
SHe's still taller than most nips though.

Crab said taht this young man knows nothing about milking. Especially milking minotaurs

So why is it his job to massage them in the first place? Can't they do that themselves? Or perhaps they need a semi-sexual stimulus to lactate?

Some incomprehensible moon rune name.

Will crab end 12 Beast and make a minotaur series?

>Implying this isn't all a plot to making a minotaur VN

It would be easy to make, because you only need a route for brown moo.

Though I also like the shy one

You're more likely to get that from Nazispooder
Fuzz don't give two fucks about laws

>Or perhaps they need a semi-sexual stimulus to lactate?

That's sensible.
Apparently woman can lactate if their tits are properly stimulated. Would make for a very convenient plot lever.

>He doesn't know the basic laws of laws and the laws of the laws that laws must obey because the laws of laws is to obey the laws

I'm thinking of the opposite situation here. You run a farm milking Minotaur semen. The male Minotaurs COULD do it themselves, or they could hire a cute woman to do it for them.

Pretty obvious choice here brudda.

>You run a farm milking Minotaur semen
I wasn't aware that this was the nightmare timeline

Not up to date on this.
Has he fucked one of the girls or is there just more shit going on?

Literally never. If you're waiting for the series to get to the point where he fucks someone you may as well never read it again, because it simply will not happen.

Everyone is pregnant.

>Fucking one of the girls
>Fucking one of the girls THIS EARLY

Doppel is the Superior Girl

Sorry, let me rephrase.
Has there been any significant progress towards the political test-case marriage, or is it just the usual harem stuff now?

Everyone is pregnant.

A side character proposed to his monster waifu and now they're engaged.

What about the "cuddle for at least 4 hours a day" law?

'Usual harem stuff' is accurate. Crab keeps adding new girls to the series. Not in a harem related way, but presumably to just add more fetishes/monster girl types to the series for inclusion.

Most of the main girls are still given primary roles, don't let people try to ruse you by saying he's not focusing on them at all. People here just have the attention span of gnats.

Well, her dad is Chief of Police, of course she respects them.

She can't even remember who her dad is. Does she remember that he's a police officer?

She remembered he was someone important. That's good by Papi's standards.

Crab has a strength in character design and a deficit in plot. I think he's just playing to his merits.

i was told by multiple people ova subs never, but it was subbed 2 days ago. what gives?

You believed in the lies of others. Simple as that

Shit in one hand, hope in the other. Which one will fill up faster?

A watched pot never boils.

Insert additional generic idioms and phrases to the same effect. Why have hope when it could fail you?

you think somebody would really do that? Just go on Sup Forums and lie?

My local police never even leave the station unless they run out of pot in the evidence locker. They are bad at their jobs.

It was abolished in favour of the law which dictates that cuddles can occur at any time and for as long as the pair wish

That doesn't look like the birb I know.

1 1 K I L L S
K
I
L
L
S

>the birb was actually pretending to be stupid in favor of hiding her lovesick nature
Why would you ever do this, user?

Episode about egg laying competition, when?

>Darling has massage a bunch of vaginas

Chapter where Miia lays eggs when?

I want to shave a kobold

Seems like that might piss them off. Might want to be careful about that.

I want to make a kobolt angry to see their cute angry and crying face while she is mauling on my arm

No worries, you might even have a chance with Polt. I mean TTF is cheating on her with that Kobold he met at the convention.

The fact that user clearly spent more than 15 minutes making something like this is giving me too much questions

She is a big girl.

>Smallest minotaur is 17cm taller than me
I'm fine with this. I just have to find a way to dissuade her from ruining her hair with those twin tails.

Guys, hear me out

So you all remember the Papi introduction chapter, right? And appearantly she's been told taht if she keeps on with her runaway shenanigans she will be deported, right?

But we also know that she is basically the police chief's daughter who lives in the very same town as Kimihito does

So my question is: where the fuck would they deport her in the first place?

What is exactly happening here. I grew up on a farm and am concerned on his technique. I assume he is prepping the teat prior to milking, but it would be easier to do that if he stood to the side. Even more so since they are bipedal and he wouldn't have to lean under them.

>Shortest one is taller than me by a whole 12cm
I'm not entierly into the genki one
But this just opened my eyes to how tall everyone else is

Miia wins for size.
Papi wins for perfect hard egg shape.
Mero wins for transparent egg artistry.
Rachnera wins for pure quantity produced.

They would deport her back home
And by that I mean back to living with the police chief

What kind of bird is papi?

>We're never going to get lewd Papi ever again because of the increased popularity of the series

Great tit.

I would guess Bluejay.

But she would just run away from him as well then

Papi wa harpi faggot

Nobody knows the Chief is married to a burb and has a baby burb. They'd probably send her back to whatever country her mom's been living in.

If the deportion is a part of police's responsibilities then that would never happen though, not with her dad being a police chief anyway

Her dad isn't the police chief. He's Chief of the extraspecies immigration department and Mon.

That statement reinforces mine even more though

You just found out your waifu is killing off other monster girls you know behind your back. She doesn't suspect a thing yet, but she will find out that you know her terrible secret eventually.

Wat do?

Give her the D. I'll be with her in the afterlife if she kills me too anyway.

>Rachnera wins for pure quantity produced.Then dies.

Kill her.

But user, what if she kills you in the afterlife? She's not gonna be here for you in the after-afterlife, you know

Is the OVA translated & uploaded anywhere yet?
I need more of best girl as piecemeal as her appearances may be.

Why has this not been scanned yet?

Assist.
There is no greater prank than mass murder.

>implying the interspecies program agents won't throw you in jail for the entirety of your life or even execute you

Best girl is in da HOUSE!!

Because the one user who bought it was killed in a suspicious accident, leaving everyone else terrified.

It's fine. We'll be alone in the afterlife. There won't be a reason for her to kill me there.

She maybe a rapist but I doubt she's a killer.

Is new chapter today?

4am in Japan. Wait 8 hours or so.

Yes.

>Reminder that the manga will never be LEWD again!

Get hype!

>Reminder Ms. Smith is Best Girl.

Crab strikes me as the kind of person who would feel guilty about the previous short chapter and pull out all the stops on this one. Fingers crossed.

Blue Bird Lives Matter.

Don't get your hype too high...

He'll deliver the one thing that he knows will make the majority of us happy. TTF bullying.