Atheism is a failure and part of leftist decadent ideology

It fails to provide any moral guidance and people who succumb to it it end up being cynical faggots instead of offering any alternative.

Other urls found in this thread:

conservapedia.com/Elevatorgate
philosophynow.org/issues/82/Morality_The_Final_Delusion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pretty much

Listen to Father Pepe. The blood of Christ is the stuff red pills are made of.

You're right. It's only the lack of belief in God. In terms of moral guidance, atheists like myself need to ask themselves questions regarding ethics and morals, and look into philosophy.

Just make fun and ridicule anything which any christian said and your /theirguy/

and what makes you think your brand of moral guidance is any better than other forms?

All abrahamicism is Judaic. Fuck you brainlets and your gay ass kike.

>misleading guys feeding them atheist blue pills.
"Better to dwell in the wilderness,
Than with a contentious and angry woman." - Proverbs 21:19

Basically you dont have to be religious at all. Just tell me if you would prefer having a christian or an atheist as a neighbour?

What is obejectivism?

Question might as well be: do you prefer a masculine christian alpha male or a fat sweaty neckbeard with some kind of skin disorder who took a general science class and all of a sudden thinks he has all the answers to disprove the existence of a supposedly omnipotent and omniscient being.

Objectivism is putting your subjective beliefs behind if presented with an new argument.

Ok obviously not everyone likes the idea that western society as we know it is mainly based on christian values. So let me ask you this: By what values do you live your life? Being a somewhat good person I presume. You know why? Because regardless of your beliefs you share the spirit of christ whether you like it or not.

You are sort of right OP.

I don't know what the tactic is called, but I can summarize it:
-First they let all the real intellectuals do the hard work, Dawkins, Hitchens, Sam Harris.
-The Communist/Feminist then hijack these projects and steer them towards their real intended agenda.
-The original intellectuals will get de-platformed and excommunicated: conservapedia.com/Elevatorgate

This pattern is also seen in the Mozilla Firefox project.
-First they let all the real intellectuals do the hard work, Brandon Eich, and millions if contributes to open source coding from all over the world
-The Communist/Feminist then hijack these projects and steer them towards their real intended agenda: censoring the internet for political incorrectness, and supporting antifa with money
-The original intellectuals will get t de-platformed and excommunicated: Brandon Eich was fired for holding problematic views, even though he literally was the inventor of Javascript and the leader of Mozilla.

read Nietzsche, Heidegger, Schopenhauer and cultivate in yourself and your seed the aryan overman who will conquer space

If you think jewish morals weren't made up BY them to glorify slavery and self-deprecation you're deluding yourself, the world is a mystery & they didn't (and don't) have it figured out.

BECOME THIS

MAKE YOUR CHILDREN CONTINUE THIS

Same with the media and television

It is not a question of belief. It is a question whether you want to be a part of people fearing possible repercussions for behaving badly or you simply dont care and consider christians utter fools.

Yes, but a Jewish cult is not the answer.

Are you a retard, or a legal retard? My comment was bashing atheism, not denying the fact that Western society's moral bedrock is derived from Christianity.

While I'm not religious myself, I understand that religion is what provided the moral template for mankind by which man constructs his moral code. Work on your reading comprehension, Chad.

Cool kike quote.

A technology such as TV can't inherently be leftist.

I was more thinking of Open source as a form of communism, it eventually reared its ugly head within Firefox.
And Atheism is also very lefty.

So how does Christianity cure secularism? What are the christian answers to the evidence of science, which christianity itself laid the foundations for.
How do you convince modern man to care for the bible, people like the churches and the art but how do they care for the words? Soon enough
people notice that the bible is not about our lands or our people. So why should the modern man care for something which does not speak of him
but rather is implied to be part of him by force, when scientific evidence and methods, and its discoveries, shatters the mysteries?

Atheism is usually quite /leftypol/. These guys came along when? A few years ago and started shitting on everything in order to change our culture which they deem retarded. Honestly who the fuck gave them the smugness to erase western society because some faggot had an idea.

philosophynow.org/issues/82/Morality_The_Final_Delusion
↑this is gonna piss you the fuck off. they want to abolish morality!!!!

so you are telling me that christianity caused atheism? Christian morality = atheist/leftist morality taken to the extreme. AT LAST I TRULY SEE. Fuck I never thought of it this way. I don't think I'll be a christian anymore. this is some harsh red pilling for me.

cozyquan? What does this mean? quan?

I would like to delineate between the scientific method and so-called scientific facts.
Most of the "fuck yea, science" stuff has no connection to the scientific method and is instead a secular theology of our origins. Space and evolution are the most popular examples. Almost everything we know about space is either a single interpretation of a linear function or deeply nested induction without support. Macro evolution is literally taxonomy; compelling, but entirely outside of using the actual scientific method oscertain truth.
>observable
>testable
>repeatable
Missing even ONE of these makes it unscientific, all your cool space facts and evolution memes are missing two of them.
That doesn't mean that they are automaticallly wrong, but they are automatically unscientific. For space facts, it is almost impossible they are accurate; evolution is much more accessible and useful, but is still not science, much less settled science.
Secularism is a religion as well, and it comes with its own anti-science rhetoric.

>ignoring god feels better
>therefore he does not exist
Do me a favor and connect those dots for me.

>fails to provide any moral guidance and people who succumb to it it end up being cynical faggots instead of offering any alternative

Nationalism and racial pride.

ive noticed only jews are atheists