Aryan dream women

Putting aside for a moment the fundamental truth that both Nazism and racism are discredited, destructive ideologies, who would be your Aryan ideals if that weren't the case?

For me is has to be Agnetha from ABBA. Her perfect body in a form-fitting jumpsuit in the follow video.

youtube.com/watch?v=unfzfe8f9NI

Pay attention from 1:30 onwards at the way her clothes wrinkle from side to side as she moves to the music.

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
ideas.time.com/2013/08/22/viewpoint-dont-ignore-race-in-christopher-lanes-murder/#ixzz2ciWBxj00
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43
fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/fbi-releases-2013-statistics-on-law-enforcement-officers-killed-and-assaulted
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/pjim06.pdf
cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr61/nvsr61_01.pdf
datacenter.kidscount.org/data/tables/107-children-in-single-parent-families-by#detailed/1/any/false/868,867,133,38,35/10,168,9,12,1,13,185/432,431
nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=171
nces.ed.gov/nationsreportcard/pdf/studies/2009495.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence:_Knowns_and_Unknowns
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/ravensiii.pdf
frihetspartiet.net/dokumenter/minnesota-transracial-adoption-study.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
statisticbrain.com/countries-with-the-highest-lowest-average-iq/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ#Estimates_of_the_heritability_of_IQ
jbhe.com/2012/11/new-data-shows-a-wide-racial-disparity-in-the-gpas-of-college-graduates/
money.cnn.com/2016/06/27/news/economy/racial-wealth-gap-blacks-whites/index.html
csg.org/pubs/capitolideas/enews/issue6_3.aspx
jbhe.com/features/50_blackstudent_gradrates.html
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/08/21/through-good-times-and-bad-black-unemployment-is-consistently-double-that-of-whites/
amren.com/features/2015/10/welfare-whos-on-it-whos-not/
amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/bvvc.pdf
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/18/mass-incarceration-black-americans-higher-rates-disparities-report
cdc.gov/std/stats15/minorities.htm
theroot.com/black-men-are-more-likely-to-deal-with-erectile-dysfunc-1790875327
cnsnews.com/commentary/walter-e-williams/true-black-tragedy-illegitimacy-rate-nearly-75
theguardian
unvis.it/theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/18/mass-incarceration-black-americans-higher-rates-disparities-report
theroot
archive.is/wuYEn
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=-iU9kf2EHJw
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=IfCOO7Z39j0
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gwd_Iofr6ZQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck you and your false flag racism. Only way you fucks can beat usa is to divide and conquer. United we stand divided we fall.

LOVE IS LOVE AND GOD IS GREAT
AMEN

What are you talking about?

faggot

Eh?

How is racism discredited? The fewer races in a country, the less violence. This is a fact.

>"racism discredited"
fuck you, you filthy kike nigger bitch

>"racism discredited

Blacks commit 56% of all robbery, despite only 12% of the population.
>Source:fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

Blacks commit 53% of all murder, despite being only 12% of the population.
>Source:fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

Despite making up less than 7% of the US population, black males commit 1 in every 3 rapes.

Young black men kill 14X more than young white men.
>Source:ideas.time.com/2013/08/22/viewpoint-dont-ignore-race-in-christopher-lanes-murder/#ixzz2ciWBxj00

Blacks make up more than 50% of all homicide victims.
>Source:fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43

42% of all cop killers are black.
>Source:fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/fbi-releases-2013-statistics-on-law-enforcement-officers-killed-and-assaulted

Blacks victims of homicide are 93% of the time killed by other blacks.
>Source:fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43

In 2006, blacks made up nearly 40% of the total prison population, despite being only 12% of the general population.
>Source: bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/pjim06.pdf

>"racism discredited"

Some facts on the family dynamic and education achievement of blacks in America: 73% of black babies are born out of wedlock.
>Source:cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr61/nvsr61_01.pdf

67% of black children grow up without a father, compared to 25% for whites and only 17% for Asians.
>Source:datacenter.kidscount.org/data/tables/107-children-in-single-parent-families-by#detailed/1/any/false/868,867,133,38,35/10,168,9,12,1,13,185/432,431

In 2012, the mean critical reading SAT score for college accepted students was 428 for blacks and 527 for whites. For mathematics, it was 428 for blacks and 536 for whites. For writing it was 417 for blacks and 515 for whites.
>Source:nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=171

At both the grade 4 and grade 8 level, there is a persistent achievement gap between whites and blacks in both mathematics test scores and reading test scores in ALL states.
>Source:nces.ed.gov/nationsreportcard/pdf/studies/2009495.pdf

>"racism discredited"

Some facts on intelligence levels of blacks: 1) Whites on average have a 15 point higher IQ than blacks, across many different studies. “There is a long-standing 15 point or 1 standard deviation difference between the intelligence test scores of African Americans and White Americans, though it might have narrowed slightly in the then recent years. The difference was largest on those tests, verbal or non-verbal, that best represented the general intelligence factor (g).”
>Source:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence:_Knowns_and_Unknowns

2) IQ across different ethnic groups in the US: Blacks have an average IQ of 85, whites of 103, Asians 106 and Jewish Americans 113: The study found that the average IQ for African Americans was lower than those for Latino, White, Asian, and Jewish Americans (85, 89, 103, 106, and 113, respectively; Herrnstein & Murray, 1994, pp. 273–278)
>Source:humanbiologicaldiversity.com/articles/Rushton, J. Philippe et al. ”Performance on Raven_s Advanced Progressive Matrices by African, East Indian, and White engineering students in South Africa." Intelligence 31 (2003).pdf

>"racism discredited:

3) Overall, 18% of Asians have an IQ over 120, 10% of whites do and only 1% of blacks. Nearly 84% of blacks have an IQ below 100, which is slightly below the average IQ for whites. The ratio of white Americans to black Americans who have an IQ over 125 is 30:1. The IQ gap between blacks and whites in the United States—15-17 points—has not changed since it was first measured nearly a century ago. Both races’ test scores rose during the century, but the gap remained as large at the end of the century as at the beginning despite considerable social change.
>Source:humanbiologicaldiversity.com/articles/Rushton, J. Philippe et al. "Performance on Raven_s Advanced Progressive Matrices by African, East Indian, and White engineering students in South Africa." Intelligence 31 (2003).pdf

4) For those who claim that IQ tests are biased against blacks and that’s why they keep getting lower scores, there are IQ tests like the Raven’s Progressive Matrices which don’t have any language and rely entirely on visual pattern recognition. It’s simply finding patterns in visual shapes. Even then there is a marked difference between black and white IQ scores, not only in America but internationally as well, like in Africa between white and black engineering students:
>Source:psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/ravensiii.pdf

>149901526
>How is racism discredited?
I said to put that aside. Can't you read?

Agnetha really did have a cracking arse

>>"racism discredited"
As above

>"racism discredited"

5) Harvard psychologists took a look at how black children adopted by well off upper-middle class white families at a very young age perform on IQ tests once they grow up in white families with good socioeconomic conditions. Black children adopted by white parents average 89 on IQ tests at age 17 (slightly better than the 85 average for blacks nationally). White children who grew up in the same households and had white biological parents on average scored 109. Even with the same socioeconomic upbringing, the racial IQ gap remains. The Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study examined the IQ test scores of 130 black or interracial children adopted by advantaged white families. The aim of the study was to determine the contribution of environmental and genetic factors to the poor performance of black children on IQ tests as compared to white children. The studies’ general findings were that the IQs of children of a particular race did not differ significantly depending on whether they were raised by their biological parents or by adoptive parents of a different race. The gap between black and white IQ scores remained even if growing up in the same family.
>Source:frihetspartiet.net/dokumenter/minnesota-transracial-adoption-study.pdf
>Wiki: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

6) East Asian countries have on average the highest IQ scores. African countries have on average the lowest. European countries are generally between the Asian and African countries.
>Source:statisticbrain.com/countries-with-the-highest-lowest-average-iq/

>"racism discredited"

7) Blacks performs substantially worse in standard school tests than whites. From the higher education achievement perspective: In 2012, the mean critical reading SAT score for college accepted students was 428 for blacks and 527 for whites. For mathematics, it was 428 for blacks and 536 for whites. For writing it was 417 for blacks and 515 for whites.
>Source:nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=171

8) From the elementary education achievement perspective: At both the grade 4 and grade 8 level, there is a persistent achievement gap between whites and blacks in both mathematics test scores and reading test scores in ALL states.
>Source:nces.ed.gov/nationsreportcard/pdf/studies/2009495.pdf

9) For those looking to pin the lower IQ scores of blacks on socioeconomic factors, IQ is largely genetically determined: Estimates in the academic research of the heritability of IQ have varied from below 0.5 to a high of 0.8. (where 1.0 indicates that monozygotic twins have no variance in IQ and 0 indicates that their IQs are completely uncorrelated) Various studies have found the heritability of IQ to be between 0.7 and 0.8 in adults and 0.45 in childhood in the United States.[6][9][18]
>Source:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ#Estimates_of_the_heritability_of_IQ

>>"racism discredited:
As above. You're not contributing to the intended discussion.

>>"racism discredited"
As above.

>"racism discredited"

>>"racism discredited"
As above.

>"discredited"

As above.

As above.

>"racism discredited"

>Lowest GPA
jbhe.com/2012/11/new-data-shows-a-wide-racial-disparity-in-the-gpas-of-college-graduates/
>Lowest median income
money.cnn.com/2016/06/27/news/economy/racial-wealth-gap-blacks-whites/index.html
>Highest high school drop out rate
csg.org/pubs/capitolideas/enews/issue6_3.aspx
>Highest college drop out rate
jbhe.com/features/50_blackstudent_gradrates.html
>Highest unemployment rate
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/08/21/through-good-times-and-bad-black-unemployment-is-consistently-double-that-of-whites/
>Highest welfare useage
amren.com/features/2015/10/welfare-whos-on-it-whos-not/
>Highest crime rate
amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/
>Highest homicide rate
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/bvvc.pdf
>Highest incarceration rate
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/18/mass-incarceration-black-americans-higher-rates-disparities-report
>Highest amount of sexually transmitted diseases
cdc.gov/std/stats15/minorities.htm
>Highest erectile dysfunction rate
theroot.com/black-men-are-more-likely-to-deal-with-erectile-dysfunc-1790875327
>72 percent of children in the African-American community are born out of wedlock
cnsnews.com/commentary/walter-e-williams/true-black-tragedy-illegitimacy-rate-nearly-75

>"srsly discredited"

>theguardian com/us-news/2016/jun/18/mass-incarceration-black-americans-higher-rates-disparities-report
unvis.it/theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/18/mass-incarceration-black-americans-higher-rates-disparities-report
>theroot com/black-men-are-more-likely-to-deal-with-erectile-dysfunc-1790875327
archive.is/wuYEn

>"racism has been discredited"

As above.

>"srsly racism has been discredited"

As above.

>"guys did u kno racism has been discredited?"

As above.

As above. My intention was not to trigger you, assuming that it's one person posting this. If so I apologize.

>"racism is totally discredited guys"

My intention was not to trigger you.

My intention was not to trigger you.

>"racism is so discredited"

It wasn't my intention to trigger you, would be more accurate.

>"racism is discredited"

It wasn't my intention to trigger you.

It wasn't my intention to trigger you.

>"muh racism is discredited"

>fundamental truth
Sage.

>"muh raycism is discredited"

Whatever happened to the old school tear-drop asses? All you see these days are disgusting blob asses like for Nikki Minaj

It wasn't my intention to trigger you, and I'm sorry.

It wasn't my intention to trigger you, and I'm sorry.

i don't know how you're posting duplicate replies like this. no idea what you're trying to talk about, but it's interesting that you're able to post duplicate replies. what kind of bought and paid for shilling software to get around the sites rules on duplicate replies are you using?

Women still have those types of asses but the oppressive effect and control of popular culture and industry culture means that we're not shown those body shapes, and people with those body shapes censor themselves from being seen as a result of that control.

>what kind of bought and paid for shilling software to get around the sites rules on duplicate replies are you using?

I used my fingers on a keyboard, courtesy of Mavis Beacon. You might not be aware of the powers she was able to bestow due to your inherent racism.

for all of the data i was able to post you were able to formulate absolutely ZERO in the way of a coherent reply. all you were able to do was spam the same 3 messages over and over and over again that were totally incoherent and non sequitur. k bud.

Niggers want to see nigger asses. Everyone is afraid to speak up and say they don't like nigger asses. I like cute, tight asses. Instagram can have those CST, nigger asses

Your "data" was irrelevant to the topic at hand. I specifically asked you to pretend to not be a racist piece of shit for a moment in time, but your febrile brain prevented you from that basic thought experiment, and even, then, prompted you to spam this topic with masses of unsolicited information. Do you keep a binder with you day to day just in case someone suggests something contrary to the vile beliefs you've indoctrinated yourself with? Do you thrust pages in their face, knowing that your actions will never have a positive effect relating to what you believe to be true? You're a shame to whatever superior race you believe yourself to be a part of.

still absolutely no argument but a massive transparent deflection, pretending that you get to control or have some kind of say over what people do or dont say to you in your stupid, ignorant thread, which i just totally demolished, outright, with facts and sources and data, and which you are totally impotent and incapable of defending

What? The topic of the thread is "ideal Aryan women". You've made no contribution in that regard, but you're still welcome to do so.

"muh topic, muh topic, maybe if i keep saying muh topic he'll forget and nobody will notice that i got BTFO'd by facts and have absolutely no reasoned argument or reproach against what he is saying"

Do no Aryan women come to mind?

Good taste user

The only "problem" here is that a lot of the people that post on pol would take a cursory glance and determine her to be degenerate in some way. But that you for the contribution.

*thank

why? just because its Sup Forums?

look at her.. she's deeply thoughtful.. loving. sensitive. insightful and BLONDE with Blue (gray) eyes...

she's kind and funny , genuine and sincere.

what about that image suggests anything other? Look at those voluptuously kissable lips... my God can you just imagine them touching yours.. soo full, so soft..

I personally have no issue with her at all but there seems to be a thread of thought that any woman who explores herself and her sexuality is degenerate in some way, betraying her destiny of being an obedient housewife.

For those that believe that, they'd point out her wearing a bikini, and the "ethnic" design of the fabric in the background.

I dont like when other people speak of Agnetha , she is my from another timeline. Yes I get grumpy and possessive.

*my larpfu

>not claiming Frida

are you some sort of pleb?

these are their kind of women.

I Love Frida , but Agnetha is a godess, one of a kind

could you beat Björn in a fight?

No

I never thought either of them were that great.
Freda did become somewhat of a GILF though.
Aggy always looked like a short haired dyke.

this guy gets it

Shit I typed this all backwards.

The blonde became I nice looking old lady.
The other one always looked like a dyke to me

This

>putting aside the fundamental truth that Nazism and racism have been discredited..
nigga you what? The 'nazi' movement doesn't exist in America. People may have nazi flags and other nazi paraphernalia but they certainly aren't a part of any kind of "Nazism" they're typically nationalists who seek an ethnostate achieved via separation & segregation. And could you explain how racism has been discredited? Discredited in what ways?

>nigga you what? The 'nazi' movement doesn't exist in America. People may have nazi flags and other nazi paraphernalia but they certainly aren't a part of any kind of "Nazism" they're typically nationalists who seek an ethnostate achieved via separation & segregation. And could you explain how racism has been discredited? Discredited in what ways?

Do you have pictures of Aryan women or not?

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of border-less, race-less, culture-less, identity-less, subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and to discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the past and present in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Why people are afraid of the facts about the Jews:
>youtube.com/watch?v=-iU9kf2EHJw

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

The Jewish role in the refugee crisis:
>youtube.com/watch?v=IfCOO7Z39j0

White Genocide is real - In their own words
>liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

Leftist subversion explained by former KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

The Jewish role in the porn industry:
>youtube.com/watch?v=gwd_Iofr6ZQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

mind having a discussion?

>People may have nazi flags and other nazi paraphernalia but they certainly aren't a part of any kind of "Nazism"
also this is some high quality comedy

"your honor, i may have had nazi paraphernalia, and nazi flags, and personally annotated books by nazi authors, and posts online about nazism, and my desired role with that context, but that certainly doesn't mean that i ascribe to nazism

Do you have pictures of Aryan women or not?

About what?

You are responding to a bot.
We thought we had them contained in the CBTS threads, but it looks like a few got lose.
Sorry.

confirmed multiple people on one id. fuck off shill

well why is that funny? that's the patent truth? what you're saying makes no sense. there are even a shitload of communist jewish scholars who study nazism and have all of the things you mentioned, are they nazis now? you people are insane. just like earlier in the post, when i posted facts and you had absolutely NO rebuttal to them, your opinions ARE NOT BASED IN REALITY, they are based in your own insecurity and ego and desire to interpret the world in such a way that your are able to convince yourself that your beliefs somehow make you a credible human and put you "above others" or some other weird, sick, freudian shit. either way, they aren't based on rational analysis of any sort of fact or reasoned interpretation of reality

My Aryan Amazon goddess

Shit

Responding to two different posts mean I'm more than one person? Okay??

You've not posted any hot Aryan women though, so maybe you don't think there are any hot Aryan women??

Please don't pollute my thread.

lots of shills and cianiggers out tonight

you never have any argument. none. you have absolutely nothing to say about any of this. you're proven wrong and proven to be a total moron time and time again and you have no argument. period. you never will. there is none. this is the same shit liberals always rely on. just playing stupid games and trying to deflect from things that you know are true.

I'm asking for peoples impressions of ideal Aryan women. You've provided none, and don't seem likely to provide any in future. Why, then are you here?

yawn