Retardation

We are reaching new levels

I realize it looks like trump but if they had his actual size I would use one.

>Trump is fucking them in the ass

accurate

This has to be the dumbest move from the left I have ever seen. And I watched the 2016 election cycle very closely

Indeed

she should protest bullets

At this point we have to lower the standards for them

Why are liberals like dogs in heat where everything is about sex?

They want to get doubly fucked by Trump. I'm ok with this.

>Beverly Hills Antifa
They aren't a real Antifa group. I have like 200 followers and they are one of them

Oh shit I made CNN shit, sorry for the fake news anons should I proceed to delet post?

I hate President Trump so much im going to fuck myself with a dildo bobblehead version of him.

>liberals

I mean you cant tell me these blue haired and pink haired SJW freaks using a literal Trump dildo aren't fantasizing about being fucked by him when they put that inside of their dripping wet cunnies.

Checked, also ye we need more fun bullet designs, Lehigh is doing all the work.

How embarrassing. I don’t know how anyone could associate themselves with the left now that they’re so weird.

This is how most liberal "make a difference".

>"Trump is misognyst for saying grab em by the pussy!
>Put Trump dildo in their holes
They aren't very bright are they?

Liberals are such fucking losers that their women would rather get fucked by a dildo of someone they "hate" rather than have sex with them.

I very much doubt anything is dripping aside from the open wounds of trannies inside out cocks. These bitter cunts are dry as shit because of all the childhood rape and take it out on evertone else.

fat roastie still thinks she's cute and puts bows in her hair to make her looks innocent while she peddals idiotic political dildos with her tatoos, toxic hair and thick lipstick
and she thinks she's clever....
we don't even need to makeup app her shes already so ugly.

Lul

bwahaha that sign she put up saying to take a photo of her....what an idiot. now when she gets shamed on the internet over this she can't even cry one ounce over anyone "unfairly" being judgemental and sharing on internet without permission

Lads, Beverly Hills Antifa is a parody account

>They fantasize about Donald Trump when they are having sex

This is why god doesn't talk to us anymore. Everyday we fall further and further from the light.

The inner conflict of crazy left wing whores on full display. Under all the yelling and screaming, most have a primal attraction to an alpha like Trump

is this some freudian slip? i mean they clearly wanna fuck him if they make dildos of him.

>Resist

God is within each and every one of us, as our True Selves; what the Catholics call the Spiritus Sanctum, the Hindus call the Atman. Our connection to this is predicated on a life of humble obedience to the laws of the universe. A individual may still have a reasonably strong connection as a result of their positive conduct, yet this is diminished by the collective conduct of their kind, which makes up the ethereal body they are merely a cell in. Man is not an island, and the more our kin stray from the light, the more its potential lessens for us.

>sees flag
checks out
Yes OP, you are pretty retarded because you take parody accounts seriously

No the Trump dildos are still real

So they finally projecting their real feelings, huh? Took them long enough. They all want daddy trumps massive wall in them.

I'd use that. I've always wanted a dildo, and if they're going to give one away for free, I'd take it!