So why do women act like they dont want to get randomly fucked like a carosil but CLEARLY are

So why do women act like they dont want to get randomly fucked like a carosil but CLEARLY are

Took me a while, but there's a black guy in the picture.

And behind the scenes, 2 black eyes

Because most women have rape and prostitution fantasies they usually won’t admit. Yes this knowledge is a burden. Become meta daddy.

It's because they don't want to get spammed by "heys" and dick pics.

I'm a turbofag and can attest that guys suck balls at dating apps. When you see stuff like "only looking for friends" it's codeword for they don't want old fuckers spamming them dick pics and they don't want the retards that just mass send "hey" to every single person on the app.

It doesn't mean they actually just want friends, they just don't want to hookup with an axe murderer, stalker, or other retards. Just message them an actual introduction that indicates you read their profile and you're golden. If you talk to them know how to have a conversation. Make sure every sentence you send leads to a followup. Don't ever send anything less than 3 words. Always end with a question. This isn't going to mean you're dating them but you can fuck em just fine.

>Took me a while, but there's a black guy in the picture.

Where?

Do you see the absoluete whore shit on her profile? Your argument doesnt work in this context you absolute leaf

Yeah that's cause she wants to hookup but she'll ignore you if you just message dick pics or whatever other nonsense.

It's not like the whole "oh just cuddling pls :) :)" is fooling anyone it just gives her a reason to tell creepers to fuck off.

You cant send dick pics over tinder idiot and she wants those throw away chads

Well I don't use tinder cause I'm not a roastie

Says the virgin

I'm gay, have had a bf, have had sex lol

>leaf
>fag

checks out

congratulations on contributing the gift of nothing to this thread.

Could probably fuck more roasties than you if I wanted kek

Congrats leaf on the screen cap. Checked

Fags are mentally ill and deserve to be put into work camps where they die by starvation and depression.

>Make sure every sentence you send leads to a followup. Don't ever send anything less than 3 words. Always end with a question.

What the fuck are you talking about

and you never got laid, get over it.

Saved and using this in every leaf thread.

Meme flags go

On dating apps most people just do shit like
>"Hey I read your profile, I like reading/watching X as well"
>"Oh cool do you like Y?"
>"Yes"
And then that's the end and you just fucked your chance of dating/sex.

call the mods i dont give a fuck

>Mfw every thread is a leaf hate thread

>Must get fucked to get pregnant
>Is the submissive of the two sexes

It is called vanity and it is an innate quality of women.
It is like aggression in men which can be used for good and for evil.
It is also a perfect natural pair with men's aggression.
She cannot initiate but can signal
She can give while being taken

Is why we lust for them and why we fall in love with them.

Women do that shit, its their fault if they cant hold a conversation to save thier lives. Let them die like the cat ladies they are. And who the fuck would take advice by a mentally ill leaf who likes cock in their asshole

Its not a rule commie, its just about having balls.

>mrw every thread is a leaf hate thread

yes because having a normal conversation is the antithesis to a whores reality.

you gotta be cliche edgy and good looking or rich.

Women do it intentionally because they are not interested in you. They know exactly what they are doing lol

Unless it's an autistic girl, which are out there. I work at an environmental science company and it's like 60% girls, they're all pretty autistic and don't know how to date but they're horribly desperate for bf's.

holy fuck go away you self-sucking cock mongler, i'd rather acquire super ebola than have to read another post typed by you.

Again. No one is going to listen to some mentally ill faggot who lives in Canada. I know how to get women, I dont need your help. I wouldn't even allow you to help some neet with getting pussy you absolute faggot.

Women do that because they have an overbearing sense of selfworth. They swipe right, they are interested. If not they are autistic and wasting people's time like usual. Women just like fags are the worst kind of humans.

something you know nothing about.

Commie flags are for fags

This board is filled with trannies and fags you realize?
You're on Sup Forums, this place is obsessed with feminine benis

Post a pic of your hairy brass balls with timestamp.

t. butthurt virgin fast on his way to wizardom

I hope your stylish fedora at least helps you feel better about yourself.

oh man do i love cock, can i suck yours?

Because they want to get fucked by a guy and then imagine him sticking around. They never consider the end result. Women project their own sexual strategy unto men. They would totally stick around any guy they eagerly fuck. They don't understand that men have a reversed sexual strategy.

i don't own a cellphone nor a camera, because i am not an attention seeking mobile-poster like you.

you two retards aren't even arguing anything coherent at this point.

These bants are fucking terrible holy shit

>spic with nigger

why should I care? let them do as they please as long as they fuck off and die from ODing on heroin before they can breed

everything is "bants" now? why are you making such a friendly atmosphere competitive?

I didn't realize I was talking to children, I'm sorry. I'll try and limit my usage of language beyond a 10 year olds repertoire.

>cliche edgy
explain

what about Sup Forums is friendly?

Truth

me of course!

It's a shit test, you virgin. If you can't even carry a basic conversation, you're not a high enough quality man to even fuck random Tinder whores, much less actual high-value women.

Men are the pursuers. Until you actually pique her interest and prove your worth, you have to be the one to move things along. You can accept this reality or accept being a genetic failure and go (((MGTOW))).

Because wanting to be fucked is literally their only positive. If there were a practical way to recreate life women would become obsolete. So their natural urge is to get fucked, but they know the public look down on sluts, so it creates bad cognitive dissonance for them. They have to satisfy both halves so that's what they try to do and it becomes a clusterfuck.
It's why things like (((slutwalks))) are so important and (((shaming))) is even a thing. If you want to stop people from doing something then you shame them, if you want to make people do something you make it the norm.
People are naturally degenerate so if they can find an excuse to be a degenerate they'll take it. Such as walking around naked, telling people you aren't asking to be raped, but on the other hand you're a proud slut who hands your pussy out like it's bread in a soup kitchen so rape, really, is completely irrelevant to what you're crying about. After all, nothing makes a rapist unable to contain his urge like bare flesh does.

tl;dr >women

This dude has it 100%, cold hard reality

I used to be #1 Chad, then I found a trad wife and had a kid, at 39 life is great... was a tough rough here for sure. Stick it out and don't lose focus on your goal of having a loving white wife and a happy, healthy child(ren)

"shit test" "high-value", mentioning "MGTOW" you know where you need to gb2.

I thought it was someone in a ski mask at first.

>My sexual needs are taken care of ...
>But still need someone for my emotional needs ...

It's obvious as fuck really.

it's ok, now that they're moving towards std factory black dudes and getting shitted, nature will take its course

Not an argument.

it absolutely is an argument, stop spreading cancer you dick.

I give 100% into all convos I have with new people to make a lasting first impression. Women come off incredibly shallow and uninteresting when they act like they are all high and mighty with muh vagina. Fuck em, I hope to have a trad wife and children when I get older but the future of women looks bleak

is this you giving your all then? how embarrassing.

Because you are not attractive enough.

Ur bants are shit

You probably sound desperate. If she doesn't seem interested then move on.

end every text with a question can also be annoying as fuck, open ended statements are key,5 year olds ask questions

im really putting a lot of effort into this and you're just making me feel bad, is this how you treat everybody? no wonder nobody likes you.

Yes, that's true, but don't just leave dead ends

Nah I'm better than em. Fuck women and fuck leafs

Bants = shit

>Nah I'm better than em. Fuck women and fuck leafs
lmao well enjoy being forever alone

I'm also hyper analytical and probably over estimate the intellectual capacity of 90% woman I meet and assume they gate annoyed by the same things that annoy me, most people like talking abouit themselves so questions are a safe bet

I have my hand and lube. Who needs em? Fags.

fpbp

Questions look weird if you do it over and over again. Every time you send a message you should ask youself whether it's possible for you to respond to the message if you were in her place (as in no weird aforementioned thoughts about hidden context about what you said)

So it is a choice

I have slept naked with a few of my female friends, no boners though. I don't think it's that much of a choice.
I like cuddling with girls though, they're nice. Never had sex with a girl though. Cuddled with one of female friends like a hundred times though.

don't forget to neg
"did you stop working out"?
"you should dye your hair"

Women are literally children. Even the "Educated" ones.
They want a dozen different things at the same time, no matter how contradictory. However, it's pretty easy to, if you've been part of a 'normie' crowd, to translate these things.
>down to cuddle, not looking for a hookup
Literally means;
>If you're Chad Thundercock, then you can use me like a toy
>If you're an average guy, you better hope you are special in at least one way (Translators Note: Rich or at least middle upper class, Stable, interesting, able to make me laugh, able to keep me entertained almost every hour of every day because I am a boring self indulgent person)
>Otherwise, I only care about your bank balance

yea.. bless their souls..

why do you have to make everyone who wants best for you cry, mommy issues mayhaps?

OR it's not all that complicated at all and people say contradictory statements as a self-defense mechanism all the time. Even men do it so don't get all high-horsed here.

This guy knows his shit.

In my 4th Tinder Winter, got laid about 30 times. Although dick pics are fine, guys are pretty keen on sending nudes themselves.

u right brah

I fuck dudes hard.

Want to get fucked, hard?

>taking sexual photos in a public bathroom
Do roasties have no shame?

Sex has the possibility, no matter how remote, for reproduction. Gay's can't have sex.

This is the only accurate post.

No. I had a bf but we broke up. Also you're in the US so get rekt. Unless you're in WA or MT cause it's close to me. I'm a femboy on hrt though lol

ah yes, the seemingly endless pastime of boys deciding what all of womankind really want is flourishing in this unfortunate thread.

If you have never had sex, which means with a woman, then you're a virgin.

You implied that you were capable of fucking girls. My dick cannot get hard for a man.

Sarcastic and like that shitty Cards against Humanity game

Okay well that's great, I guess I'll just become a wizard by default then
I really don't care lol
Never topped, only bottomed. I don't use my dick, don't care anyway.

> carosil

Seriously? Seriously.

Dude.

Those squiggly red lines under words you typed mean you fucked something up

How do you pee?

With my benis

Just learn your laws cuck, Máriahegy is a scam

>why do people hide doing hard drugs
>why freaks hide their fetish

gee, maybe because it isn't socially acceptable you autistic dipshit

you just won the "most outrageous post in this thread" award. lucky you.

Were you abused as a child? I'm just curious, because every feminized gay man I've ever met went through some shut.