You guys talk a lot about Jews...

You guys talk a lot about Jews. What’s stopping you from going to the source and actually talking to Jews and finding out if they are hive minded aliens or whatnot.

I live in near NYC and there’s plenty of em here, I might actually go to a local Talmud lesson just to see what all the fuss about ze Juden is about.

They are usually extremely kind and generous I’ve found.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/herpes-babies-jewish-circumcision-ritual-link-rabbis-infants-a7620446.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Accomplishment
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews are master liars. Why would you ever trust anything a jew tells you?

>They are usually extremely kind and generous I’ve found.
The opposite is true. You go to synagogue and watch them openly discriminate against your poor white ass. You are just a cracker to them, they will wonder why you're even there and then shun you.

Jews even have a PRAYER which excuses them from lying!

You going to work their light switches for them on Saturdays?

Have you been near a synagogue? Other than to, you know, vandalize it?

Have you ever tried talking with a jew? Hitler was spot on in Mein Kampf when he described the way in which they argue. It's infuriating how deceptive they try to be

we gassed them

interestingly every bad thing that I have heard about the talmud I talked to a jew about and we looked at the whole thing, and all of the quotes are out of context, so who is jewing who?

while I agree there is something to be said about their tribal mindset,. most of you guys just straight up lie about bullshit., which does not help your cause at all.

Oh look, it's yet another simultaneous JIDF raid spam thread. So far I also count "anti-Israel arguments debunked" and "I'm a Jew, AMA," both of which just happened to start at the same time as this one.

Nice try, Schlomo

friend I challenge you to actually look at the sources of theese, they are pretty much all out of context, again who is jewing who?

Dont get me wrong I fucking hate jews and Israel but you guys need better evidence that the talmud.

especially when none of you have read it, and half of you dont even know what it actually is.

all that I am saying.

I'd tell you something, OP, but you wouldn't believe me.

i have jew friends. my friend is normal and would like Sup Forums but his lil bro when to this bbyo shit and yes it creates a hivemind where they genuinely believe being jewish means theyll stick together with other jews

we don't really hate jews here

it's just a gag

you should join us in our mission to wrestle control of america back from the jews

especially if you are jewish

i promise you that Sup Forums likes its jews more than it's white nationalists and nazis (but don't tell them that)

What about what Jews say themselves?

it's not a fucking gag you kike shill.

its*

(correct punctuation is vital, but grammar and proper capitalization are optional)

Sticking with and up for other members of your ethnic tribe is not the problem. It's laudable.

The problems start with christcucks and what happens when you cuck for a foreign tribe.

kill yourself kike

just a kike lover, friend

As I said, jews are fucked, and I wish their religion would end, however, this is never going to work again.

calling out one jew even if the point is valid will be met with "well that is just one bad jew they arent all like that"

no shilling just saying a better strategy is needed because you retards haven't accomplished shit.

The Zionists don't return our phone calls.

I coined that phrase.

without jews we would not have Larry David

how bleak would life be without Larry David?

it would be like a new dark ages

The problem is they basically start a nation within a nation.

Ideally, every American should be "an American", not a Jewish American or African American or Christian American. For that you need a uniform set of morals and culture which you simply cant have with insular self serving communities being treated as equal with the rest.

While "parasite" is a very harsh word, it actively describes groups like the Jews. But the problem isn't the Jews, its westerners not having the same loyalty to their own kind and culture.

And for the record hitler was nuts and went too far.

Man, explain the one about diddling 3 year old goygirls and the real context on that.

how do we know that hitler was not working for the jews!?

perhaps the jews were behind WW2~!

Yea sure why don't you go over to the cripz and ask what crimes they did.

there doesn't need to be a hive mind
they could just collectively and naturally act like jews. there doesn't need to be secret meetings or some kind of overjew who commands all the subordinate jews to act like jews

dont know, I am not a jew shill, I only talked to a friend about it briefly, I would say that is one of those things that Abraham religions justify just because they are fucking autistic, See christianity or islam for other examples.

as I said All Abrahamic religions should be abolished with kikes going first.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/herpes-babies-jewish-circumcision-ritual-link-rabbis-infants-a7620446.html
finest people

it'sin their DNA.

>pic VERY RELATED

Came here to post exactly this

You can't hate jews when you wish to become jews. Nazis are hypocrites, they want jewish power, they want jewish discipline, they want jewish intelligence, they want jewish wealth, they want jewish family values but they don't want jews when jews as a race have been the single greatest contributor to science, industry, entertainment and philosophy. They won't even admit that they have a lot to learn from jews.

>What’s stopping you from going to the source and actually talking to Jews
We dont have to, they have been writing books about their bullshit for the better part of 2 centuries now.

>jews as a race have been the single greatest contributor to science, industry, entertainment and philosophy.
false
holy shit you must be a jew to believe that

i've read the Talmud, says they can fuck 3 year olds and under, I say nuke them all

>jews as a race have been the single greatest contributor to science, industry, entertainment and philosophy.
Charles Murray informs us that ninety-seven percent of accomplishment in the sciences occurred in Europe and North America from 800 BC to 1950. It also informs us that, in the Arts, Europe alone produced a far higher number of "significant figures" than the rest of the world combined. In music, "the lack of a tradition of named composers in non-Western civilization means that the Western total of 522 significant figures has no real competition at all" (pp. 252-259).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Accomplishment

go ahead and tell me it was jews living in these countries

in proportion to their numbers yes, there aren't many of them and yet they make up most of the nobel prize winners

hurr durr what are Ashkenazi jews

I tolerate Jews Precicely as much as they tolerate me.. We get along great as long as nobody addresses the subjects of politics or religion. If that criteria is met We will get along great. Same thing with 'Christians' Democrats, Republicans.. You get the idea.. Present yourself as a human being and you will always, already have my respect. Try dropping that belief system of yours on me and see how fast one of us is out the door.

to an extent. as far as im concerned tho whites are fine thinking of people as american first before anything else while jews arent

What a lot of people don't realize is that the real problem are the Rabbi's that control their congregation. The everyday jew is just like the rest of us.

IMO when Sup Forums talks about "the Jews" they don't exactly mean every individual Jew, they specifically mean a particular strain of anti-Western intellectualism that started more or less with Marx. Read a summary of 'The Culture of Critique.'

>Jews are the single greatest contributors to philosophy
There's a lot of bullshit in your statement but this one is truly mind-blowing.

Vandalism is a crime and crime is for niggers.

I just did.
I asked jewgle for "cnn jews" and that was it.

what is Judeo-Christianity?

>newfag doesn't understand the distinction between regular heebs and the jews in finance/media/government

So the existence of Judaism is what makes Jews the greatest philosophers of all time. Truly amazing.

Thinking that every single Jew is an evil mastermind is retarded. Refusing to accept the obvious fact that people in power making decisions that seek to destroy white culture are disproportionately Jewish is even more retarded. Just be cautious.

fuck you I have a feeling your kind is going to add some countries to the list of nations that kicked you out

yeah, like I thought, you actually think a tiny subset of jews outweighed the contributions of an entire fucking continent. you're just talking out of your ass and hoping everyone else takes your word for it that jews are so superhuman that a handful is all it takes

you are a scholar, truly, sir and I tip my fedora to you

bruh all the Jewish ladies tell me how cute I am so

Jews are just AnCaps and dont trust in States, thats why they are so successfull. Be an AnCap, be successfull too.

Sweden appears to be the preeminent authority on Gender Studies.

Cute the way a dog is cute.

Probably cuz white people want ethnic cleansing not peace.

Well all they are is dentists and shit not even anything special

>As of 2017, Nobel Prizes[note 1] have been awarded to 892 individuals[1], of whom 201 or 22.5% were Jews
>most

I think you are lying. How do I know you are not?

The Jewish nation appears to harbor animosities for centuries towards every nation they have dealt with in the past. "Muh Russia" is merely current top priority on the "to fuck over as soon as practical" list. The potential victims (entire population of earth) have no choice but to try and prevent their inevitable eventual targeting by the minions of a uniquely pompous and bloodthirsty godlet.

Jews will chimp out as soon as you question their kikery. It was tried before.

including examples like bob dylan's nobel for literature

Not with those noses.
Sorry, lad.

Can you list a few examples

Storytime pls