Give me your best arguments against Israel and prepare to have them debunked

Other urls found in this thread:

mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're jewish.

Too Jewy the Israel

They're faggots

I used to think you all had a right to live.
I was wrong

They're not the real jews.

>Arguments against Israel
Argue against what

Corrupting the government with AIPAC and the ADL while not even being registered as foreign agents?
Being founded on the holocaust lie?

You're gonna need to be more specific.

Too many small dicks

Israel is not white enough

Any country that pisses off sand niggers is a friend of mine.
They support our judeo Christian culture so I support them. Any attack on Israel is an attack on the United States

This bait is so bad that you probably aren't even a real kike

Israel did 9/11 and holcoausted the uss liberty ships when Americans wake up Israel will have to face justice for their acts of war against the american populace, the american people, america as a whole. The body of the american people have been, multiple times, holocausted by Israel. Not to mention with all of the Dual Israelis in the American Dual Israeli ZOG, They are thus behind White Genocide in America as well.

You Swine dug a pretty deep hole, Hitler was trying to give you YOUR OWN LAND where YOU WOULD NOT BE OPPRESSING ANYONE, NOT EVEN ARABS. The Freemasonic ZOG Elite fucked it all up, and along with that idea, the entire fucking world.

Fuck off Kike / Fed on ((( Payroll ))) / Retard.

Hitler was right, Nat Soc is trending #CorrectingHistory #CantStopTheTruth
#IsraelIsATerroristState

mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm

Americans demonstrating against AIPAC annually now. We did it last year, and are planning to demonstrate again against IsraeliAIPAC 2018 as well.

Israel is a Terrorist State. They did 9/11 and are behind white genocide in all white nations. They are the ZOG behind white genocide.

I don't mind Israel existing, but I think most of the people there are Khazars if we are being honest. Probably better than the Palestinians honestly... At least they make the desert nice and green. Don't really feel like we need to be sending so much money to them.

Zionists are using Israel and will throw those fools under the bus when the NWO time comes, aka WW3.

the "(((star of david)))" is a demonic sigil akin to the pentagram and you are all Satan worshiping Christ-killers

Burn the Federal Reserve.

It's probably more trouble than it's worth. Especially after the collapse of the petro market that will come on a couple decades. Once that comes, let them pound sand with the arabs.

Stop replying to obvious spam. This JIDF thread is simultaneous with a "I'm a Jew, AMA," and surely about four more. Stop shitting up our board with your lazy propaganda, Shlomo.

This.

Also all this.

>At least they make the desert nice and green.
Believing the blatant Jew lies.
>flag
It was never a desert you dumb fuck, the Jews took those lands specifically because they were already fertile and cultivated by the Palestinians since the beginning of time.

Israel is waifu-tier

>1 post by this ID
well then sage

They're too small
From Nile to Euphrates, that's how it should be

>Give me your best arguments against Israel and prepare to have them debunked
Debunk this.

>1 post by this ID
Oh look. You won't be debunking anything.

You idiots need to realize that Israel is a modern civilization. Palestinians are a whole bunch of sand niggers.
It is our duty as Americans to help the Israeli people fight against anti Semitic savages

I don't really care about Israel, I just want their interests removed from my government, and
all Zionists and (AIPAC) forcefully removed from my country.

Why did they support LGBT right?i thought judaism hates it.

and btw,jews killed jesus,and they never listens to any prophet that gods sent for them.

>1 post by this ID
Kill yourself, OP. Sage.

Good goy.

>It is our duty as Americans to help the Israeli people
t. naive boomer
get the fuck off my board grandpa

What this person said.

When do we get paid for giving you that Land?

The Levant is not a desert you autist.

I don't know much about it but from what I understand it's a bunch of ethnically homogeneous semites who can't find peace because they believe in different sky fairies. In current year lol

>anti Semitic savages
Those "savages" are Semites you idiot.

So whats the game plan for Israel? In the opinion of people that want it destroyed? Who fills the vacuum?

Muslims will go back to fighting over it like the past 1500 years.

> prepare
> 1 post by this ID
not expected

Fair enough, I mean I don't disagree that that would happen. But is that better than what it is now?

Reminder that OP is a gigantic fucking faggot and deserves a perma-ban for creating a thread as awful as this one. I'd say "don't bump this thread" but obviously no one's gonna listen anyway because slide garbage like this is just too tempting.

Israelis owe Americans for circumcision reparations and having to support your cult for so long.
Sorry but your not gods chosen people, not an actual race, and Israel is actually not yours.
In fact Nazi Germany started those settlements, hoping to help you leave europe with your racist Jewish supremacy issues.

Of course. Muslims don't subvert countries into invading random nations for their own goals to avoid being seen as a warmonger. Israel has ruined America's reputation.

They are a foreign state and thus should stay out the domestic affairs of the USA, Australia, Syria etc

Bump.

I love Israel. It'll be a desert kike prison in the future. They've already built the wall.

Man fuck off. Muslims kill people like I eat fucking breakfast. What kind of proof do you have about Israel? I have at least a thousand cases of Muslims slaughtering people and you'd probs agree with me. So how do you think Israel's worse?

>In current year argument lol
sage

/thread

>It is our duty as Americans to help the Israeli people fight against anti Semitic savages
lolno