Couples that should have been canon

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/895941/565b062d88/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That makes no sense.

the series would have much better development
their offspring would have been handsome men or cute girls, smart and strong
Bulma accompanying Goku to save the Earth, making cool devices to help his husbando, and Toriyama likes to draw cool mechanical shit

remove Chichi, worst waifu ever

Been saying it for literally decades now.

>that time on namek where bulma realized she made a mistake and let the big one get away

because they were the first guy and girl characters to appear?

They have no chemistry with each other nor romantic feelings, there's a big age gap between them and absolutely no reason for wanting to be with each other. At least Chichi fell in love with Goku.

I don't care how much you shippers post it Ryouga and Ranma aren't gay

Ranma may be a manipulative cunt that seduces guys to get his way but likes women and the transformation didn't change that.

you're worse than the NaruSaku shippers

>here's a big age gap between them
only 3 years, isnt that much of a big age gap
Bulma wasnt interested in Goku because he looked like a 6yo child, Goku didnt even know what women were back then
instead of shoehorn Chichi, Toriyama should have ditch the forced marriage and let the things flow
Bulma recognized Goku as a handsome man in the 23 Tenkaichi, later in Namek she realized Goku would have been a good match for her
now shes paired with the jobber braindead manlet and Goku is paired with a bitch for wife

Pretty sure this was the canon end until Akamatsu pussied out.

>They have no chemistry with each other nor romantic feelings

The only person with a closer relationship to Goku than Bulma is Krillin, and he can't marry Krillin. Goku, who didn't even kiss his own wife, has no romantic feelings towards anyone, but the reverse isn't true for Bulma.
Naruto didn't marry Hinata because he thought marriage was a food. Goku-Chichi is not a relationship you can take seriously unlike Goku-Bulma, in which both characters demonstrate nothing but unflinching faith in each other, taken up to eleven in the Trunks special, but prevalent even in Super.

>his husbando

> They have no chemistry with each other

Actually they had plenty. You probably think that chemistry is is solely based on romantic feelings

still mad

exhentai.org/g/895941/565b062d88/

People who think Chichi is a "bitch" are either as autistic as Goku himself or have never had actual relationships or both. Most women would have left Goku by now or cheated on him

You faggots wish you had a wife like Chichi

Goku doesn't even like Bulma

I'm a sucker for childhood friendships blossoming to romance plus Tatsuki is awesome,shame there isnt a lot of good fan material of these two tho

Stop posting ChiChi

Tatsuki should have gotten the arm powers Chad had instead of Chad.

At least Tatsuki had a personality, she would have added more to the series than Chad ever was able to manage.

Chad's a bro and all, but even the big stoic guy can't be hyper introverted to the point he doesn't even have internal monologues if you want them to be part of the main protag's support team.

muhfugga bix nood

I liked Chad tho,he was really cool,if Kubo wasnt a hack,Chad would have made a great character imo

I agree that best girl,Tatsuki should have gotten powers tho

Bulma always seemed good as a fuck buddy but not someone you want a serious relationship ship with

Bulma is a slut. Goku deserves a pure girl.

Kubo cant write characer personalities for shit
All he can do is draw cool designs, paste a name on it and call it a full fledged character.
In the end he did it so many times and didnt know what to do with such a larga cast that everything went to shit at cruising speed.

Absolute shit taste.

>Who do you prefer: Bulma or Chi-Chi?
>Toriyama:
>To be honest, I’m really not fond of Chi-Chi as a character. (laughs)
>In the middle of the comic, I started to think, “I don’t want to draw her anymore,” and, sort of as a way of spiting myself, I decided, “you’ll have to draw her if she gets married to Goku, so marry them off!”
>So, I drew her as a kind of punishment. (laughs)

Spotted the medically diagnosed autist incapable of discerning Ami's feelings.

GokuBulfags = NaruSakufags

>Bulma
>sluts it up with Zamasu
>Chichi
>Slaps Majin Buu
You fuckers and your shit taste

Huh, didn't meant to quote that

I liked the VN route, but I can see why the main plot didn't go that route.

>likes women

Name one he gave enough of a shit about to commit to, and don't say it's Akane because the manga disproved that already. You won't find one that isn't his mother, because he doesn't respect girls as being his equal and won't deign to treat them as such. The boy is fucking gay, get over it.

If Goku had a concept of family it'd be more like a sibling relationship.

>and don't say it's Akane because the manga disproved that already.

no it didn't, in fact it confirmed it

Now if only he had her marry Launch

>I liked the VN route
Great taste. Ami good route was the best ending, and Ami perfect route was the second best ending in that game.

Let's face it...
>Alice could do better
>Marisa and Reimu hang out together A LOT, and get drunk sometimes

Alright fine.

Ahem.

Takeru and Hikari

>drops mic

You plebs can shit on Chi-Chi all you want, but if you don't like Vegeta/Bulma you should neck yourself.

It's alright. I do think that Goku/Bulma & Vegeta/Chichi would've been funnier combinations to go with though.

>unlike Goku-Bulma, in which both characters demonstrate nothing but unflinching faith in each other, taken up to eleven in the Trunks special, but prevalent even in Super
>Son-kun will defeat the bad guy
>Vegeta's face
kek

>because he doesn't respect girls as being his equal and won't deign to treat them as such
That's normal on Asia, dude. In fact, Asian men are so much into homoerotic friendships because it's a relationship between equals while a woman is inherently inferior to a man in every aspect.

Will Okada ever be stopped?

>respect girls as being his equal and won't deign to treat them as such
But that's normal and correct.

inb4 alternate universes are canon

People who say that Goku and Bulma had no chemistry are fucking dumb as bricks. Goku never had chemistry with anyone and him fucking Chichi was probably some weird drug induced rape from her side. Hell he never even kissed her.
Him getting together with Bulma (the main girl of the series) was not only just as likely but also would have been way better and more satisfying. I'm not sure but I think even Toriyama at one time planned to make it canon and Chichi just somehow happened.

>To be honest, I’m really not fond of Chi-Chi as a character. (laughs) In the middle of the comic, I started to think, “I don’t want to draw her anymore,” and, sort of as a way of spiting myself, I decided, “you’ll have to draw her if she gets married to Goku, so marry them off!” So, I drew her as a kind of punishment. (laughs)

Fucking hack.

>tumblr
This is why this pairing never happened

Wish this was canon.

I still have no idea how the manga ended

People who think the word chemistry actually means anything are fucking dumb as bricks and from tumblr.

>tumblr
You got exactly what you deserved.

I think it's pretty fair to point out that, but Toriyama hates romance, read Dr slump. I mean that would have been so fucking cool and it'll have given dragon ball a totally different focus.

>tumblr
This is why people hate us user.

>implying
Nigga, Shitoge has longer horns than the Ox-king.

>Goku, who didn't even kiss his own wife,
This is why I hate the DBS anime. Non canon shit like this will be touted as fact forever now.

vegeta/bulma is fucking trash unless you're a balding manlet

Also, bulma loves adventure and danger so she'd be good with goku, and would raise kids in consecuence. Chichi is the whole contrary thing to Goku in that sense.

Opposites attract?

You know I'm right.

Normally I hate the stereotypical super-Japanese girl winning, but Motoko was cute and how their relationship developed over time was good.

Now if only Negi x Evangeline were canon.

How do you play the translated VN?

Tatsuki and Ichigo had the second- or third-best chemistry after Ichigo and Rukia and Uryuu and Cirucci.

>tfw most of the couples you liked throughout your history of watching anime and reading manga lost

The few women into DBZ fucking love that pairing

Goku never liked chichi, she literally manipulated goku into marrying her.

Fuck you Rumiko

user but those are both girls...

>replace Chichi with Bulma in image
>doesn't work
you convinced me.

ppsspp

But Goku and Chichi neither are opposites.
Chichi is but a manipulative bitch who came up with a qt 3.14 facade only to change immediately once she had the ring on her finger.

>there are still degenerates shipping this pair in 2016

goddamn, takes me back.

He should've duhu'd her hu.

this x100
I remember after the first time skip bulma kinda wanted gokus D, but she got pussy blocked by chichi during the tournament.
but that is canon
fuck her indeed

Still mad

fuck mahiro

It's canon, he just stopped existing.

Fuck you Mamare, lolis are old and busted.

RIP Hisako-fags. Souma will end before 400 chapters with everyone getting readmitted and getting ready for the next semester.

>tfw she never had a chance
>tfw the author will literally die before another chapter ever gets drawn
Such suffering

Nah I kinda like them more as bros

Completely agree. Ginny a Mary Sue.

Would BraxGoten fix it?

Surely you mean Shiori...r-right?
Married imouto and impregnated eri. This is the only way.
osananajimi route

you and me both user

Stupid sex cults ruining a perfectly good pairing.

I don't care is she's a filler character, Rebecca was the best girl

>opposites attract
They really fucking don't, most of the time