Armenians

Why are all Armenians such shit people? People try to assert that they are white, yet they invariably act like total faggots. Roaches failed us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rTmL4goF4nA
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-baked-alaska-stabbing-20170620-story.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rTmL4goF4nA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why is ana so perfect

Ana without the makeup. Oh wait, that's make app. Sorry, she doesn't look 55 without makeup. She's still a cunt though.

they're the ancestors of trashy whites who have no regard for anything

Who cares about Armenians... seriously....

That’s like complaining about Macedonians... who gives a shit about them?

Armenians are the #1 purveyors of insurance fraud.

Armenians are the biggest muslim haters, Christian, uncucked, masculine. Do you hate Russians and Eastern Euros too?

Only an emasculated white beta would hate on them.

t. white guy in LA who actually knows them

But OP, I like System of a Down

DISGUSTING ARMO SCUM WILL BE CRUSH BY AZERI MASTERRACE

part armenian (mostly english) here.

My armenian grandmother would spit on turks. As a kid I thought she was crazy, but now I know she was based as fuck.

RIP grandma

what the fuck even is Armenia? Some tiny shitty little village filled with caucasian mongrels...who gives a fuck?

Because it has been 100 years in Europe and America and they still act like a middle eastern person who immigrated there 10 years ago

Roaches are people that manage to be worse than Armenians.

turk detected

They are also incredibly racist, and look down on us Hispanics, while collecting welfare and driving a new bmw or lexus. That being said, I much rather have an armo than a nigger neighbor growing up, cause now i can say, 'Boots'

youtube.com/watch?v=rTmL4goF4nA

Armenian here why is op so butthurt?

Listen here, You smelly fuck, I would've gladly took arms against the turks for what they did, and fuck them for not admitting, but, be better then a jew, Don't act for sympathy, get revenge in politics, also take a shower, and use less cologne.

armenian here, it depends on when they arrived, if they are the norekatsner, which basically means new comers, from armenia that is, they are khytarak, bad news and i tend to stay away from them when i lived in la. married a german girl because i already have 1 mother and didn't need another marrying an armo chick lol. growing up during the 80s and 90s in school, it was my own people who bullied me, for having a goatee for example, which in the armenian community back then meant you sucked pussy, i guess sucking dick was better for them. I also got shat on for not wanting to hang out with them during projects in class because they were stupid and didn't follow instructions and failed class. yes a goatee was considered pussy sucker tier, just lame idiotic soviet era bullshit that still till this day exists in the armenian community. some armos are going to hate me saying this, but i actually felt proud to be armenian when i finally moved far away from california, a lot of the armenians are an embarrasment to their own kind, and calling it out gets you the label of a turk, since you know you are not entitled to your own opinions if you are armenian. btw armenians are some of the most tacky, materialistic people you will find. now don't get me wrong, there are smart armenians, those are the ones who will go far in life.

i wont stay here and read replies of angry armos getting pissed at this. so i left.

bye

this guy, i like,

They don't like to assimilate because they don't want to lose their heritage. Some of them assimilate (my family's been assimilated for generations) but it's discouraged because of the genocide.

Because she's better than us.

nice try, roach.

I'll never understand the hate for a group that barely even exists

Armenians are my niggas, anyone who is Orthodox and hates Turks is a friend of mine
t. Cypriot

aper you're kind of a fag. yeah. sorry bro you're a fag. but it's nice to see a few other armos on this board.
Yes, we hate Muslims more than anyone else. OP is a roach.

We had a good thread about Maddox a few nights ago. Very nostalgic.

Am Armenian. Hate other Armenians.

Is true. Many such cases. Sad!

They don't belong here
but they have no Nation to belong too
or go back too.

On the good side at least they are just generally shitty because of that.
Unlike the kikes who are full on evil because of it.

Is right Normie Armenians are the worst.
I live in Glendale so I have the highest authority on this.

azeri's aren't a race, roach.

>People try to assert that they are white
White Armenians were removed by roaches entirely. They are turkish now.

Never met an Armenian who wasn't a subhuman worthy of genocide

Turks vs Armenians is like niggers killing niggers. Shit in the toilet, etc etc

I live in Florida and my best buddy during highschool was Armenian. Super cool guy and his brother was a legitimate genius. Hilariously enough really did hate Turks and when I met back up with him we had a load of fun shit talking Erdogan.

Sweet Jesus.

>uncucked
>every relevant armenian i can name off the top of my head is a radical leftist or a nigger-fucker whore

Everyone knows Armenian is another word for kike... Idk what this shill campaign is about for the life of me

Kinda like how the Russians are Jewish now cuz they got removed by kikes during the red terror?

same can be said about jews, smdh that Sup Forums will never realise that

Armenians also hate Jews more than anyone. The Jews are the biggest lobbyists for denying the genocide. So no, not kikes. Faggot.

They were a fifth column in Anatolia and betrayed the Ottomans. Westerners typically fall for some minority because they oppose a group they don'y like. Then they end up being betrayed by that minority.

Did maddox really sue patreon for 20 million or is it a hoax?

I'm an Armenian from Iran. La is degenerate.

Also we wuz takavors and Turks are roaches

This my mom and my uncle told me about the Jews and Jewish power when I was a kid.

GLENDALE@@@!!!

That Zankou chicken is legitimate.

I had the displeasure of working with Arminians while I had a job in a restaurant. Every morning they would show up late, then just spend the whole day smoking cigarettes and shooting dice behind the building. Truly garbage people

Jews > Slavs > spics > niggers > Turks > Armenians

T: Թուրքական տերեվը

armenians are cryptojews

One vital thing i forgot to add. I said i was leaving, but this little tidbit must be known about armenians. If their last name ends with a yan, 9 times out of 10 you got trouble on your hands. They are usually the ones who come up on a police blotter, the ians are more crafty. Like I was saying, nor ekatner eh, gyot en. barep galeeren, varvatz en, heroo minah. Armos think all other armos are good people, regardless of anything, which is bullshit. Now again, just like with everything in life you have the good ones, actually the ones who are based and yans are hard to come by, but if you find them, you will not find a better person.

just like the stabbing incident with bakedalaska, both those guys were trash armos.

i just dont like dealing with them, they will literally kill you over words. I know i said i was leaving but didn't get the alt f4 off and came back with the auto refresh on.

>Edgar Khodzhasaryan, 30, of Glendale, and Arsen Bekverdyan, 31, of Burbank, were charged with attempted murder and assault with a deadly weapon in the stabbing following a dispute in a Santa Monica parking structure on Saturday, according to Sarah Ardalani, a spokeswoman for the Los Angeles County district attorney’s office.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-baked-alaska-stabbing-20170620-story.html

for real nows, alt+f4.

This kek
Totally irrelevant

No one forced them to come here. Assimilate or leave

who is the guy on the left?

I don't want to become a grandfather to an amerimutt with le 1/4th armenian background

That's fine. There's a place where you should do that. An entire country, in fact.

Im like 1/3 armenian and greek. I look like a fucking jew. I hate armenia women they are the worst. my mom is armenian and she is a crazy bitch. Im sure the conservative Christian ones that still live in armenia are cool tho. also FUCK Serj Tankian that liberal kike fucktard and his shitty band syndrome of a downs.

Gladly would go back to iran if there was an armenian community back there.

Just go to Armenia. How the fuck did you even get over here?

fucking roaches why didnt you finish your job?

idk but they are

>take illegal taxi (Uber never really got off the ground here due to government cracking down on them and normal taxis are insanely expensive, like €30/10km expensive)
>yeah so like it's €10 for the ride
>get there
>yeahh but you know I have a sick child so can we make it €20
>refuse
>oh well, but could you maybe lend me some money? Like €1000? I really need it
>no I don't even know you
>€500?
>no
>ok ok €100
>no wtf
>you Dutch are all the same! You'd rather let a child starve than giving something away you greedy fuck!
>giving? I thought you wanted a loan?
>(unintelligible muttering in what I assume was Armenian)
>Continue to receive regular texts asking for ever decreasing amounts of money until I block his number

God I hate Armenians

nose job

Because they all live in LA.

I don't have armenian citizenship. Plus most Iranian Armenians moved here in northern Los Angeles in the 2000s.
Assimilation in LA means mixing with mestizos.

>Kim Kardashian
uber whore who claim to fame was through sucking nigger dick
>Anita Sarkeesian
Responsible for the decadence of women in the West
>Serj Tankian
Communist shill

You're right. They're right next to Jews in terms of undermining the West.

No, OP. Swedes failed us.

Pic related.

Invariably, this.

How the fuck did you get here?

Make one

nuke california and LA

they're like jews but not good at what they do and they won't stop whining about their "genocide" either

except ours was real and it was the fucking mudslimes.

We outsourced most of it to kurds, as usual they did shoddy work.

>Better than niggers
America has no standards these days. It's like saying better than absolute cancer.

not all of them hate Hispanics. I grew up with a lot of based armos.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rTmL4goF4nA

they only look down on nigger Hispanics. most of the hye people I've met are cool.

do you live on Glenoaks? that's the worst place for traffic.

Holy shit. Ana actually looks like the living personification of the Amerimutt meme

You know it's funny,i respect armenians but the only fucking thing that has ever come out of their country were assholes (don't forget sarkeesian) and mafia,there are so many mobster owned bar in my country by these fuckers.

kill yourself maddox.

2 blocks from glenoaks
Honestly the I5 along Burbank is way worse
I usually take glenoaks instead of that

Armenians are basically jews in mentality.

>american flag
>LA
>white guy

this is the biggest bits of bait i've seen in a while