Dragon Ball Super

Will he ever be topped?

Other urls found in this thread:

dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Cube
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No because he WAS the top.

I want him to conquer me

Let's talk about how fucking retarded Hit is for never improving beyond what he was capable of before the Goku fight for a 1000 years.

>coldsteel the autistic assassin is back

why

post yfw zamasu gets btfo by zeno

I love how low quality this image is.

>Let's talk about how fucking retarded Hit is for never improving beyond what he was capable of before the Goku fight for a 1000 years.

That's less a slight on Hit and more on his entire Universe being so shit he was unable to find a decent opponent to test his limits.

As an aside, it speaks volumes of how sneaky Vados is, since she hand-picked Hit for Champa's team.

>yfw Yamcha is more relevant than Gohan in Super

>super saiyan god ritual
>father of pan

Finally we'll see his true potential

>Sorry for this shitty and boring arc, here have some Goku vs Arale and universe 6 and 7 playing baseball

Toei you are forgiven

Not that bad, considering Goku's head-and-shoulders above anyone on team 6.
Botama's a gimmicky dipshit, Cabba was a saiyan who wasn't even super until Vegeta urged him into it, and Magetta isn't fast enough to prompt improvement.
Maybe his ability has a reset if he's not constantly tested at those levels?

>Yamcha is going to be relevant

What a time to be alive.

as it should be

>it's another Dragon Ball pandering arc

>mfw Sup Forums keeps fellating fanfiction-tier villains

YFW for some reason during the baseball game he manages to get into his iconic death pose again.

And if you think people exaggerate it's infamy, consider that in Xenoverse 2 it's the first fucking move he teaches you if you select him to be your instructor.

>fat pink bubblegum and donutsteel cockroach with everybody's abilities weren't all fanfic tier villains

>Frog posting

Should be bannable, but it's not so please kill yourself

Boo I can understand but Cell at least had backstory with depth and a good design, Black and Zamasu are recolors of other characters

Anybody else think it's fucking dumb how they tossed Goku Black under the bus for someone else's arc?
Have the villain be Zamasu, and saved the evil twin for Goku himself.

He's a cicada you fucking ningen

>Cell at least had backstory with depth and a good design

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

His design is pretty good desu

>implying DB reference is a bad thing
You have fucking shit taste and should shoot yourself in the skull if you're not too retarded to figure out how a shotgun works, you mouthbreathing piece of walking, talking, excrement.

they're shit too, don't get me wrong. the only villain in dragon ball i'd ever call decent would be frieza.

Son Wumom when?
Imagine Gine and Bardock meeting Gohan and Pan. I bet Gine would be one of those grandmas who can't put their grandchildren down and always shower them with love.

I wish I spent more time with my Grandma :(

>but Cell at least had backstory with depth and a good design
Holy fuck you are an idiot. Only Imperfect Cell had good design. As for backstory and depth, you're deluding yourself.

>at least Cell had backstory with depth

Kill yourself

Drew this last night.

>tfw couldn't watch the episode last saturday
>tfw only just now watched it
>tfw missed out on the thread reactions
fuck

And this

i love this picture

you should draw her giving birth

I assure you that nothing of value was lost.

Cute hi.

>strongest non fused character
How are Gohanfags dealing with that?

He's not "strong" he's just a hacker, you retard.

Sexy hi.

You missed nothing but Trunks being called a Gary Stu and massive shitposting, so nothing you won't see in most of the threads.

Good, the threads only just started cooling down yesterday.

Holy shit nice quads

Stop lying you fucking loli

H-hi

There's evidence Toriyama had been planning Zamasu for a long time. I guess the editorial suggestion was Goku Black, which is why he's thrown under the bus when they fused and the fusion is basically just Zamasu.

You didn't miss anything.

Do you happen to live in Washington DC? Just want to innocently take you out for some icecream.

No im calling my parents

It was kind of fun watching everyone sperg out because "WAHHH TRUNKS STOLE GOKU'S KILL" but other than that you didn't miss anything.

Kiss me

have my babies, sweet loli

Everyone called the episode on it's obvious flaws, pretty much.

>come to Universe 7
How? He doesn't have dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Cube

It's obvious, Champa loses at Baseball too, so he hires Hit and gives him a free ride.

Stop spoiling faggot

C U B E
U
B
E

leave being the perfect couple to us

lol killyourself GTcuck

vetega, I know you're bad at math, but two half saiyans won't make a full saiyan. that's not really a viable strategy.

Suck it, Zfag. It should have been obvious when Yajirobe was on the front lines of the last arc and had more of a role than Gohan. I'm loving every minute of it.

but that's haram!

>ningenposting will be dead after tomorrow

it was nice while it lasted

i'm certain Zamasu will end his reign with one final NINGEN speech. even as a living cloud

manga

Read that as Black getting his salad tossed.

Hey guys lets spread the words:
>Let's make gohan great again

>SSR can be made UR
>Supreme Damage
>Can stun
>Mai

What in the fuck.

He already is
Gohan "fans" continue to be outraged at how he lives happily with his beautiful wife and child, in a big house, pursuing his dream job.

Trunks transferred his power to Mai through dicking.

Youtubefags fill me with such a disgust is not even funny anymore. even reddshit users are more tolerable then you pieces of shit. gtfo here nobody rates gohan besides filthy degenerate insecure manchildren.

Like trunks. Mai has eaten the aspull-asspull no mi. How do you think she survived when she was supposed to be dead?

Frost could probably improve if Frieza's training is anything to go buy.

>His golden form equivalent will be Purple Frost as revenge against Jaco exposing him.

>black is a good character
sure is Sup Forums in here

main girl of arc power
should of been an AOE stun too with gas / smoke grenades

>making fun of downs
Are you fucking 12?

and here is her boy that she always needed to save

>Super final kamehameha
Get that shit outta here
>tear gas
It burns aaaaaaaaaa

Toei cant execute for shit

Every fucking time hahaha

I'm going to miss him

not even meme magic can save gohan

I can kinda buy that if you apply superhero logic.
>other blunt-force damage attacks don't do jack shit
>their physiology is still susceptible to biological assault in the form of gas

This was probably made by future Bulma, too.

;_;

>doubting meme magic

Gohan confirmed relevant again in the next few fillers
praise kek

>greatest dragonball youtuber
Shitty youtuber with 90% of his content being about xenoverse
When he does talk about dragonball he is out of his debt
Cant forme a single sentence without yelling like an autistic faggot
Cuckhanfag

fucking whom
the only anime youtuber i know is that fat black one that's ugly as sin

Blunt force damage? kamehameha aint magic bruv. its condensed energy that has a plasmic form. with that amount of energy being shot ar him the nigga should have burnt from the inside out.
But no tear gas does the trick.

>black
Too bad he is one of your kind pedro

It's Friday, where are the manga leaks?

>with that amount of energy being shot ar him the nigga should have burnt from the inside out.
He was durable enough to withstand it.

>But no tear gas does the trick.
Again, do we know it wasn't tailored to assault his physiology?
They can withstand outright damage from both physical and ki-based attacks, because they're hardy enough to. But it could be like kryptonite gas against superman, that bypasses their ki shielding.

does anyone agree this entire evil goku saga was shitty and filler. the ending was so stupid and the only reason they won was because some bs of the bodies not being compatible. they should have been compatible still.

>toyotarofags think their boy will deliver
Nigga gonna skip straight to the next arc like the promotional bitch that he is

Well to be fair it's not like Dokkan looks to the characters power levels when determining the card power.
Currently the 2 existing LRs (the absolute most powerful cards to have in the game) are Super Saiyan 1 Goku and "17 and 18" as a single card.

it's not that the bodies were incompatible, it was that he was a walking contradiction this whole time and became that literally