Boku No Hero Academia

I'm not Togaposting MOM I'm trying to DECIPHER THE HIDDEN SECRETS of the manga!

What kind of things come to your mind when you look at Ochako?

Is Toga Hakumen no Mono in disguise?

Reminder that "Wanting to be just like X" is bad

Look it's a Momo thread!

And from this chapter

Will Uravity be able to increase mass/gravity soon? Or will she be forever cursed with the lightweight ability?

How inferior she is to Tsuyu

My dick (covered by a censored bar) should be in this picture.

Do her breast change size when she uses her fat reserves?

Toga needs to stop bullying Ochako

The fact that Tenya refused to rape her (even though he was rolelpaying as a villain) pretty much confirms that he is a homosexual (a gay man).

To make her happy for the rest of her life

Ok Bakugou.

Ochako's gonna be floating again after that date's over.

What did he mean by this?

What's his name again?

Izuku "Deku" Midoriya

>wanting Denki's sloppy seconds

The bullying only makes her stronger

Is Hori real life Kira? The man seems to go out of his way to put emphasis on hands whenever he can.

So AFO claims that all he wanted to do was be the "king of evil" and power, and now all he wants is revenge, but then he goes on a rant about MUH IDEALS. Which is it?

How sweaty traitor sex is best.

AFO is fucking lying because he's AFO

That said, just because he's lying through his teeth doesn't negate the point - heroes and villains are two sides of the same coin. Heroes couldn't exist without villains. Thanks, retards who implemented a paid hero system

*hot

How is he uncertain if he's the real him?

If one of the others were not a clone,they would not have vanished when killed but remained a corpse.

One of the "clones" could have gotten away. Anyways it's tying into this one bigger theme Hori is pushing for some reason.

Ochako is a fujoshi.

>fated "battle" between MEN

>Thanks, retards who implemented a paid hero system
What does that have to do with anything? Villains would exist even without a paid hero system.

TRAITOR

Heroes can still do disaster work without fighting villains, idiot.

Seriously what the fuck is that face even

t. Hero System Industrial Complex

She wants the Deku

The thing about villains though, is that they can exist without heroes just fine. In fact, without heroes there's more of them.

We just call them criminals, user

With heroes you get dick waving contests from the villains

In the real world the objective is to make dosh

Now being a villain is cool and doing evil for evil is cool

Thanks Hero System

So you're actually blaming heroes for the existence of villains? Seriously?

Yes, I am blaming the costume wearing narcissists that make a big show of saving everyone for money for the presence of the costume wearing psychopaths who make a big show of murdering everyone for muh ideals

Two snakes gnawing at the world tree

>costume wearing psychopaths who make a big show of murdering everyone for muh ideals
But they don't have any ideals. They're just mad that they can't freely commit crimes and do whatever the fuck they want. All For One doesn't have any ideals, and neither does Shigaraki.
Most villains are just selfish assholes who don't feel like following the law, just like real-world criminals.

Japanese teenagers are so dumb. How did they not figure out who voted for who in the class representative vote? It was obvious that the people with 0 votes voted for someone else, and everyone else voted for themselves. 2+2 together it could only have been Iiya and Uraraka who voted for Dreku. Bakugou should have exploded their thorats.

Villains are psychotic and evil, sure. But they can't be executed because the Hero System gives out black marks. And they've managed to exploit the culture the Hero System has created.

Basically, Stain was right. Eat shit you fucking phonies

>But they can't be executed because the Hero System gives out black marks.
I'm sorry, what?

>And they've managed to exploit the culture the Hero System has created.
How?

>Basically, Stain was right. Eat shit you fucking phonies
Stain had many negative things to say, but he never argued that villains only exist because of heroes.

>Iiya
>Dreku
You so busy for retardedposting.

>hanging onto spelling mistakes
Not an argument.

They didn't even notice that Hagakure didn't vote, how do you expect them to notice that?

tooru should quit the hero academy and become a villain instead

she would be the perfect assassin, all she needs a gun and she is good to go, no one can stop her

>there are almost two hundred doujins of BnHA
>half of that is homoshit and 90% of the other half is some NTR / rape stuff

i just want some innocent heterosexual vanilla handholding ochako with deku

the only way to make her happy is for a shotgun wedding with bomberman

>just got done reading the new chapter
>after All Might fucking smashed his death flags into oblivion he goes right back and hoists new ones

What's his fucking problem?

he knows he's a superhero in a comic
death is meaningless

>handholding

You sick fuck.

What? Holy shit I understand twice now.

Whenever I see her butt in that costume, I get erect.

why

DELETE THIS, DELET RIGHT NOW

He needs to get a canon girlfriend so you fucks stop with this NTR shit.

the doujins

Who the fuck would torture themselves to be in a relationship with Bakougo?

she would have to be a hard M

When will I get a no-might statue?

Kirishima

That implies he'd give her the time of day at all.

Well, Kirishima manages to be Bakugou's friend somehow, so people like that evidently do exist.

I'm mildly disappointed that the motivation of AfO is this lame

>hey I'm evil because why the fuck not, I can.

Still i cannot shake the feeling that he's hiding something, behind his plans to get out of the prison, probably something related to the origin of the quirks.

Probably it's just a lot of my headcanon falling apart.

Romance in this manga is so ham-fisted.

So AfO should be the main focus of Stain's hate after all.

i want more police girl

what if the real one also disappeared as the others? what if there is no "original" anymore ever since the first time he divided himself?

he's just trolling all might

so she would have to be a very persistent hard M

>Toga has Deku's blood
>Twice can make one thing into two
>Two Toga's with Deku's blood
>Two Deku's going after Deku
>Two Deku's will rape Deku
Brilliant

it's his favorite pastime.

>yfw he can activate a quirk that does not uses his brain

>Super strength/speed quirk user
>Against a person without

isn't that fun? aren't you entertained?

Yeah, I would have prefered something like this:
>All-Might, have you never considered that perhaps Japan was better off when I was in control? Don't you realize just how much crime increased after you took me down? How much chaos there was?
>Of course not, your narrow-minded view of "justice" is incapable of realizing that order is necessary for a safe society, and sometimes order requires sacrifice. You became a symbol of peace, but only after breaking the peace that I had worked so hard to create. All I'm doing is showing everyone just how fragile your fake peace was, it was nothing but an illusion. Soon, people will be clamoring for more order, they will seek no ways to make this society safe. And then heroes like you will be left behind like the relics of a bygone era you are.
>The world doesn't need heroes, it needs people like ME.

I hope the amount of merch to raise with the second session of the anime.

Does Toga copy powers, or just appearances?

Just appearance. If she could copy powers, she would have used Zero Gravity to save herself from falling.

Yes, and?

when is it going to air?

Oh then it doesn't really fucking matter how many copies of a fake Deku twice makes, does it?

Also this would create two Togas, which seems like a really really really really really really fucking stupid idea

She's too giggly, and she'd probably squeal if she found out that her target was a hot guy

wtf I hate twice now

No idea, we will know something in december in the jump fiesta.

Huh, so Ochako is still butthurt about losing to Bakagou

>which seems like a really really really really really really fucking stupid idea
It really is, her obsession with impersonating people could cause her to try to be her double, which is a catch 22 as they're one in the same

>Also this would create two Togas, which seems like a really really really really really really fucking stupid idea
More like a really crazy idea which will lead to some "I'm the real Ochako" stuff with 3 Ochakos and Deku has to decide who to save.

That can be easily fixed with the appropriate training (i.e. have her undergo a Womyn's Studies course and she will want to kill all men).

Stealth is all she has.

>implying she wouldn't get super triggered at the sight of every man and scream every time she sees something that looks like a penis

Deku can't always sacrifice his dick to escape Toga. And Recovery Girl probably won't heal broken dicks.

So isn't Todoroki basically a legal ripoff of that Zuko guy from Avatar? I don't watch Western inferior garbage but I can tell that even his personality is probably the same.

There's so much the author could be sued over.

Where did she learn how to stealth? None of the Hero schools teach that.

God imagine that shit.

>40 years ago
>oh shit I broke my dick
>better go see Recovery Girl
>"s-sure I'll heal it up"
>she kisses your dick
>and then some

jesus

It's called an homage, which this series tends to do a lot.

From her mother, a god tier stalker who stalked the shit out of All Might.

Zuko had a batshit insane imouto, not a chill neesan.