I've had it with the mail. It's inefficient and maddening. It costs more and does less...

I've had it with the mail. It's inefficient and maddening. It costs more and does less, but is still necessary to a certain degree. I rarely get my correct mail on time if I get it at all. I know it's cause they hire nothing but niggers, but its been that way for decades now. Why is it this bad now?

because american government spend 50% of their taxes on oil wars instead of investing in their crippling infrastructure.

Don't complain user. You clearly haven't dealt with CanadaPost.
Your mail is cheap and efficient, I dream of living in USA just so I can send parcels from my online stores via USPS. And free boxes for priority shipping?! That's a dream come true for any small to mid size business! I spend few hundred $ on boxes every few months. Not to mention exorbitant pricing. I have reached their top level discount for small business within 8 months of opening and I still have to pay almost $19 for a stupid small packet under 2 lbs

Oddly enough I live around a large population of niggers and most of the important people who run the mail are white. It's mainly only you hear the niggers chimping and hooting while they're carting loads to and from the trucks for white people to sort and deliver.

It's a good and necessary service imo.

It's pretty sweet, really. I sometimes sell stuff on amazon or ebay or whatever and even if I need to send an item to the other side of the planet I can just take it to the post office and it really doesn't cost all that much and these days you don't even have to pay extra for tracking.

where are you from or who are you ordering from? usps is fine where i live.

are you retarded? any time i buy shit on ebay and find out its shipping ups i freak out, because it takes forever. fed ex is a little better.. but shit that ships usps? fucking fast and i've never had issues with damaged or never arriving shit. did i mention how much cheaper it typically is?

I believe you. I pay almost 20 to send small box to USA, domestic prices are a little better albeit retarded sometimes. Sometimes it costs me more to send parcel to Canada than USA, for example to martime provinces, or oddly enough Toronto Detroit corridor is really expensive to ship to. More expensive that shipping to Nunavut, which I did once, and parcel made it there in 4 days either by boat or plane because there was no road to that town, meanwhile parcels to Nova Scotia take 10 days and they have the audacity to call that Expedited parcel...

bingo. I made my entire existance off of e-commerce and every shipment goes out USPS. I haven't had an issue since 2014.

It staggers me that I can get a package from LA to DC at a flat rate for so less.

Yfw public sector jobs are basically super welfare since it’s all paid for by tax dollars so nigs and inefficient women can do (near) nothing all day and get paid well while they’re at it. War hasn’t got shit to do with the fact that fed hires shit

For 40cents you can send something across the country and it gets there in two days. I don't understand the complaint

Mail service is necessary, you need things delivered. Are you mad at government or private mail services ? I would have to say that I believe the workers in both mail industries are often great people, I have always received my packages as expected and on time, except that time I ordered thermite on ebay after 9/11, I certainly did not get my package that time - thank you very much American and Canadian border services and/or intelligence

But without the postal service, how would I get that box full of junk mail every week?

I'm not talking about packages (FedEx), I'm talking about how I never received bills, wind up with my neighbors' mail, find it in the yard often times, ect. Live in urban south.

Get in touch with your local postmaster general. They'll send somebody to shadow your local carrier and bust his ass for being a nigger with the mail.

We need to secure a future for safe mail delivery. I agree, this happens to me to with our government service mail service, but it would seem that the quality of service is relative to geographic areas of a nation. For example, I have received far better government mail service in some areas, rather than others.

Government monopoly on postal services

Lisander Spooner tried to challenge the shitty cartel, establishment banned his business

That's just it...it's a different nigger everyday....one bitch even wrote me a nasty letter and taped it to the mailbox when I was gone for a few days and the junk mail filled it up...nigger said she told me not to let that happen again and I would have to come to the PO to get my mail.

You have no idea how much UPS and FEDEX contract out their shipping through USPS. The problem is they don't charge enough. They're an operationally profitable business that has been fucked through government regulations.

I agree, let's rebel and open up mail service to a reasonably regulated private market

That's legit if you don't keep your mailbox in order. They straight up won't deliver it in my area if you don't have your name on the box. If you've ever looked at the DMM (Domestic Mail Manual) it's super anal about everything so they can make sure everything is up to spec.

But that's why you go up the command chain to your postmaster general and complain. It's their job to make sure shit is getting done right.

>be me a couple years ago
>know my dad has been trying to find a good winter coat for a while
>find a nice wool overcoat at a military surplus place
>buy one for him as a birthday present
>mail it to him
>package disappeared when it was going through a post office in Philly
>spend months fighting with them to get them to pay the damn insurance on the package they lost

Figure the thing was stolen by some nigger diversity hire.

One word hypermail
Get musk on this now

how fucked am i?

>pic related