>22-38 years old
>5'10"-6'4"
>Slim build
>Uses pistol
>Offset gait, possible knee injury from athletics

youtube.com/watch?v=qyfTvCg_M90

--What we know about the killings--

Benjamin Mitchell (Monday, 10/9, ~9 P.M.):
>Mitchell, a 22 y.o. was waiting alone on N15th St. and E. Frierson Avenue waiting for a bus to arrive on the otherwise empty street at 9:09-9:18 P.M.. He was shot approximately 10 minutes before it arrived. This victim and Naiboa victim both went to Middleton High at some point ( archive.is/62SFF )

Monica Hoffa (Wednesday, 10/11, 8:45 P.M.):
>Waitress's body found in a wooded area/lot by city workers on N 11th St. and E. New Orleans Ave. Her body was not found until two days after her killing, on 10/13. Nearby residence called police about gunshots, which matched her time of death at about 8:45 P.M. on 10/11. Father said she was walking to a friend's house ( archive.is/3tGLB ) Supposedly worked at a nearby sushi restaurant, no sauce yet.

Anthony Naiboa (Thursday, 10/19, ~8 P.M.)
>20 year-old local autist and shitlord, Anthony Naiboa had gotten on the wrong fucking bus to get home, and was waiting for the 9 bus to pick him up and take him home when he was gunned down. went to hilsborough high at least around 2011-12, user in previous thread provided yearbook photo

Ronald Felton (Tuesday, 11/14/17, 4:50 A.M.)
>60 year old Ronald Felton was walking northbound to "New Seasons Apostolic Ministries" on N. Nebraska Road to volunteer at a food bank, something he did every Tuesday and Friday morning when he was shot by a basketball American who witnesses described as being around 6'.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcactionnews.com/news/police-swarm-seminole-heights-during-drive-by-shooting?utm_content=bufferef0ff&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
ghostbin.com/paste/smhfc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

background? some people got killed and you're trying to figure out who did it?

Pretty much.

Active serial killer in Tampa Bay, this would be Sup Forums's biggest capture to date. We think he's local. If we can pull the names of home owners, we can start looking at arrest records and find suspects.

There's gang activity and a trailer park in the neighborhood, which could prove a problem to pusruing the "local" theory.

after this we should see what >we can do about getting the national guard pulled into baltimore to address the outbreak of "youth" (aka nigger) mobs attacking innocent people and the complete inability of B-more police and mayor to address it.

Beckoning local user for pics of lights and action at 12th and wilder.

seconded, at least a status update

This is probably what all our scanner traffic in this area is

abcactionnews.com/news/police-swarm-seminole-heights-during-drive-by-shooting?utm_content=bufferef0ff&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Just a fucking drive by. I thought you said this neighborhood was nice!?

Bump

>well manicured lawn, plants, sammiches
looks comfy enough for me, desu

>Just a fucking drive by. I thought you said this neighborhood was nice!?

Trailer parks, gangs, and drive-bys... but there's noooo way that the serial killer could live their according to local anons.

Howdy nigger

shooters identified

ghostbin csv of all properties approximately in inner red area of OP map

ghostbin.com/paste/smhfc

see if you can find anything

Bump

Bump

No way the Bogs are near Tampon bay!
I mean i know they are everywhere and nowhere all at once,but C'mon.

Honestly i think Sup Forums has figured out more than the local police and we only have like 1% of the information

He either lives in the area, he's really good at hide and seek, or he is the sneakiest motherfucker alive. Police were on the scene within a minute in the last murder. Perimeter was set up within a couple of minutes. They went door to door looking for him. They did not find him.

Woah, nice find, man. I'll pour over their backgrounds tomorrow.

I'd say the park is the key. escape routes, to and fro... maybe a tansient?
Triangulation works to a degree.

one thing not being discussed is that most serial killers are mutable zodiac.

If you study this more than not pisces,virgo,sag,and Gemini's are prone to serial killing!

Cancers statistically commit most crime,but are low end on serial killers!

I'd suggest looking into this as do we have any birth dates on any suspects?

New to the thread, but super interested in serial killers and have read over 15 books on the subject!
Also my cousin is homicide in a large midwestern city...so i we talk from time to time!

i think its weird he killed so many in such a short time

Something flipped a switch in his head. Maybe something happened around the time of the first murder that set him off. Something totally unrelated to the murders, but something that may have been reported in the local media. Maybe family member killed in a car crash or something like that.

Already told you dumb niggers he lives less than a mile southeast of the target zones, but you faggots watch too much TV and assume all killers just go murdering ina circle around their own home.

Quit with the shitposts. There is a zero percent chance he was able to run a mile away and not get caught.

maybe hes not a serial killer than, most serial killers have some sort of pattern or connection, this looks like its just some guy with a gun killing random people near him (Kinda like the D.C. sniper)

three out of four murders happened without immediate police contact - not considering police response time, the fact that he had 10 minutes, 30 minutes, even 2 days before police being notified gives him more than enough time to walk away.

This thought has entered my mind! The autist that caught the wrong bus just sticks out like a sore thumb though?

Liquidating a tardo is super nefarious and degenerate.

That's why i still think he may be a SK

University of South Florida, reporting in. I live less than 5 miles from the where the last murder took place. AMA Reddit

>key lime pie
>angie

stay safe user

Go scout that park!

masturbate to bogdanoffs or you get shot next

Probably gonna go scope out the area tomorrow, not much going on.

Shouldn't the fact that he walks with a slight limp be a dead giveaway if he lives local. Surely the police would have cross checked medical records and criminal records of all males in the surrounding areas. If he ever did prison time the limp would have been recorded the same way fingerprints, tattoos and scars are. I doubt he is local because of the limp, simply because it is too much of a giveaway.

... and they all happened near bus stops, right?

I hate the Sup Forums detectives meme. The fact that there were some clever observant people online at times doesn't make you Sherlock fucking Holmes, it make you a larper.

Also, yes, he easily could have run for more than a mile wit getting caught. Or, you know, he could have just walked away like he wasn't a fucking fleeing criminal.

One user speculated yesterday that he may have been using the bus stops like a spider web, picking victims at random after they got off the bus.

> $91k reward for info leading to arrest
No larp here, I want dollars

I'd say if the limp in question is really medical? judging by the way ameriniggers wear their pants and walk i'd say it's jus their style. I see more goons walking like that more than not. Not convinced it's GAIT

Lack of belt and pants 3 sizes too big

Maybe the bus stops are relevant because he himself was a regular user of those routes at one time. This would make thise routes/stops familiar to him and also would explain his knowledge of the area and his confidence in his ability to escape from the area.

There was a famous case in the UK in the eighties where all the crimes were commited on routes where the attackers had travelled while working.

Nah. Police were there within a minute. Perimeter set up within a couple of minutes. They already had extra police presence there.

LOL exactly, BUT in the CCTV footage he seems to be not dressed like a total slob!

But the pimp limp "walk" is unfortunately a real thing.

I hope some here cracks the case. I'd wager based on all my astrological studies in forensics is that he's either a Sag, Pisces, or a Virgo. Mutable sign blends in. more withdrawn, emotionally more unstable than a lot of other signs.

T. double pisces/ cancer ascending that has homicidal tendencies at times!

Not medical. There's video of him running full sprint away from the first murder scene.

does anyone here have any suspects?

All we know is he's black, and about 6 foot

No idea, but one thing is for sure. Whoever it is he can't keep getting away with it.

Rossmo's formula holds the key. Good luck with your investigation user.