en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keystone_Pipeline
youtu.be/8yJZQRK0gp0?t=5m39s
youtu.be/l0OXiLA1r30
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

who here /readyfortheweekend/?

Das rite, future dont look bright for women in the long road if this continues
Dont believe women accusing democrats.

I consider myself a pretty laid-back guy. Real live-and-let-live personality. Anger and hate just don't mesh with me. But not only do I have a visceral disgust and hatred for the man himself, I have begun to genuinely truly hate from the bottom of my heart all Republicans, all ignorant people, and all religious people. They are all the same to me, and they're all just a continuous gelatinous mass of shit in my eyes.
I know that is neither fair nor healthy, because not everyone from any of those three groups supported him, and I know there are good people in all three of those groups. I know it doesn't lend itself to a unified populace, and I know it causes the division to widen. I just don't care. I genuinely cannot see anyone who still calls themselves a Republican as an equal. They are actually less than human in my eyes. Even just talking to them about provable, undeniable facts is an exercise in maintaining sanity. It's like talking to a child who refutes everything you say with "nuh uh!" and "but why?" and "lalala I can't hear you!"
I think having more than one ideology is important to generate debate and democracy, but for quite some time now, the two good, healthy ideologies have been leftism and "Democratism", or centrism. A leftist and a Democrat can sit down and have a mature, productive debate. Republicans are the actual fucking psychopaths sitting in the corner, raping children and dismembering puppies by hand in the middle of a pentagram, all while screaming "TAX BREAKS!" They don't even live in the same reality anymore, and it's truly surreal even trying to communicate with them on a basic level.

Y'all /comfy/ yet? No family for thanksgiving but I'm kind of okay with it.

>post Al Franken photo on twitter
>claim it's Roy Moore
>hundreds of replies ranting that Moore should be hanged before someone points out it's not Moore

is it true the part that burst in the Keystone Pipeline was the old part?

>the left can't me-

Tiff fags on suicide watch!

yeah;

youtube.com/watch?v=i9-5DJhBh6M
only a few of them are funny

/lostallmyfriendsexceptone/

>Plebians have known anything at all in any point in history

You guys really fucked up my MAGA mood tonight js

link?

is that one of those weird rich people houses?

>tedcruz.jpg

>Working this weekend
Well, at least I've got a job.

wait when did we get to the beach?

post office user?

can i get a source pls. i've been trying but can't find it

Sorry.

That must not be one of them.

The 3 panel "when do we see the gundams" one was fantastic

Who is it, user?

>obnoxiously talk about all the bluepilling and shilling going on in Hidden Figures and Spiderman Homecoming while watching with the famalam

What did you guys do to me, I didn't use to be like this

Is Gene Simmons /our kike/?

Don't worry, it'll all be over soon

I'm a lawyer. This isn't what you envision when you sign up for it, but it's what you get.

If you've been here longer than a month you've been told to hide your powerlevel lad.

How do we keep Florida red in 2020? With all the Puero Ricans.

>fem pence is ann coulter

kek

Bored AF on a Friday night. Whats new

location of the leak is in SD, already built pipe
keystone-xl.com/kxl-101/maps/
you can see when it was built
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keystone_Pipeline

Hello where are the habbenings?

AWOOO

Hide your power level I managed to red pill my dad during brexit and he said "fuck off" when that teacher said "protest is patriotic".

No flim flam?

I think it's just a shared area like most condos have. The house itself is only $1.6 million which is cheap for Japan. Just saved it cause I like comfy things and need inspiration for my own place in a few years.

jamesedition.com/real_estate/shibuya-ku-japan/the-conoe-daikanyama-1151832

There's only one way. Fight back against the Daddy Yankee scourge!

FL is a red leaning state. It hasn't voted in a Dem Governor since 1994 (and guess who the losing GOP nominee was)

>NO ALCOHOL
>NO DRUGS
>NO CIGARETTES

>CBTS

I bet it turns out to be sabotage.

Very nice. We need one with McCain and Graham behind the stall instead of Cosby

>Heading into the 2016 presidential election, only 33 percent of women registered to vote had favorable views of Trump, according to a Post-ABC poll the week before the election — less than month after a tape was released of Trump bragging about grabbing women.

>But in the end, 41 percent of women voted for Trump. And the majority of working-class women with no college degree — 61 percent — ended up backing Trump over Hillary Clinton, the first woman to win a major party's presidential nomination.

>At a post-election conference at Harvard, Kellyanne Conway, counselor to the president, said women and other Trump supporters didn't allow Trump's offensive comments about women to sway them.

>“Voters were being told constantly: 'Stare at this. Care about this. Make this the dealbreaker once and for all,' ” she said. “And they were told that five or six times a week about different things. And yet they went, they voted the way voters have always voted — on things that affect them, not just things that offend them.”

>It is possible that Moore could see a similar outcome.

That dumb with the frog-in-his-throat voice on Morning Cuck wrote this. I’m surprised he’s not blinded by his seething hatred.

>>obnoxiously talk about all the bluepilling and shilling
how autistic are you?
learn to hide your power level and learn how to subvert people with subtle redpills

What fucking idiot doesn't imagine lawyers working their ass off? Did you think it was a job that you left at the office?

Best friend, soon to be my boss/coworker. He's going to make me rich so I haven't offed myself yet.

Lost other friends by drifting apart and realizing that even the best women value whoring around more than friendship. Transferred from community college so it's impossible to get close to anyone, everyone already has a group and a history. Thought I would join a club but I'm too busy.

HANDZ OFF THE AWOOOO

Whoops. I meant

That dumb nigger*

My bad. Teehee.

that's a very loud rape whistle you have there awoo

Alan Keyes gave a great speech on behalf of Roy Moore a couple nights ago for those who missed it.
starts at 5:39
youtu.be/8yJZQRK0gp0?t=5m39s

we don't need the hourly updates, we all know it's cancer, everyone here has been reporting threads and pestering mods and gookmoot to get rid of it

>everyone here has been reporting threads and pestering mods and gookmoot to get rid of it
I really hope so, I didn't think people knew how to get the ball rolling on Twitter and the mod IRC.

FL user, here. We keep pushing pro-Trump candidates, especially Hispanic ones. The PRs in Central Florida won't affect things too much for now for a few reasons:
>gerrymandering is still in GOP favor
>most are too proud to stay forever and will move back to PR (need to make sure it does recovery decently)
>even if they register Dem, they are lazy and just don't often come out to vote; think there are plenty of other out there to do it for them so their vote isn't needed or don't care

>Puerto Niggos off the coast of Florida
>Reddit fags breaching the gates of Sup Forums
IS NOTHING SACRED!

I can't believe this is really happening. How are these people getting away with this shit?

If Trump doesnt win Florida, he will have to run the table again with PA,Michigan,Wisconsin. If just one of those states goes the other way, he cannot win

thanks user

Ugh. Zoom on that ugly mug. Low estrogen motherfucking cuck.

oh fuck man, my stomach hurts from laughing. damn.
Thank you salt mining user. Thank you so much. You bring the best salt.

>we need a new word for how mentally draining
>Agreed. It's leached into other areas of my life too.
I guess they've never heard of "Trump Derangement Syndrome"
lol, someone should tweet this compilation pic to Scot Adams.

I've had a really rough week, lads.
Can you do this for me?
LGTSS

BECAUSE

Look at the giveaway

>, especially Hispanic ones
Source?

Why should medicare even exist? Obamacare is perfect, right?

And if you let your kid take out a student loan, you fail as a parent.

Are taxes going up or down? I keep seeing graphs showing increases, but then I keep hearing Fox news say "Every group is getting a tax cut."

Mika is right. I won't believe any women accusers until all the facts are available.

Its rich city liberal niggers getting what they wanted. Tax the rich. But they are the rich. So they are going full "hello fellow middle class!".

>And if you let your kid take out a student loan, you fail as a parent.
they are also a good part of why tuition is so expensive now

>Proud
>Puerto Rican
These people have no honor, their here for EBT, welfare, and free shit - they're not going back to their shitty island and their toolazy to fix things themselves. If PR was a state, it'd be the least intelligent, the poorest, most corrupt, and most crime ridden; because that is who they are, I've lived around enough of them.
We need a serious effort at getting the state woke on gibs abuse. That will solve 90% of our problems.

here you go

>I can't punch myself in the pace enough to numb the pain.
Oh god we've been down this path before.

how many layers of shilling is this man on? Its like the tutorial level.

SO NOW YOU SAY WOMEN DON'T EXIST?!

Merchant or no?

I don't know what any of this means, can I just get simple yes or no?

>iced in bathroom

(((Fox News)))

The plan's been posted. Do the math.

/pol will defend this.

You can get married now be a fag somewhere else

I'm gay I can't do math, please user.

I actually do, we can't artificially prolong life uselessly for everyone

It's the entire reason. When kids are effectively *poofing* money into existence then college costs are going to inflate proportionally. You basically create a system where colleges push costs to the limits of the amount of debt potential students are willing to take on before enrollment drops. And since a lot of kids are retarded and delusional, they're willing to take on a hell of a lot of debt thinking they'll be multi-millionaires once they get that queer dance theory degree.

ungay yourself to do math

>can I just get simple yes or no?
you cannot, read it and understand it.
know who is getting the cuts and what they are getting cut, i can't hold you hand every time something gets confusing. if you don't understand a part of the plan, ask a question about that specific part.
i'll start you off
blue states like Cali and NY use SALT to reduce what individuals pay in taxes because their state taxes are so high. without SALT, citizens of these states are finally going to start paying a fuckton of taxes, so their taxes will go up
but if you're in a red state, you're going to be paying far less taxes because now you state and federal taxes are low

depends on the state. The Fed has been compensating states that have really high state taxes because ppl in those states were allowed to deduct those costs off their federal taxes. Trump wants to stop that. From what I can tell, it is still up in the air if they are going to do it or not, b/c I don't think it's one of the "non-negotiables" on Trump's tax reform list.

No, I don't. Medicare shouldn't exist. As for her, if she invested in healthcare wisely when she was young, she'd be covered now.

that and it's guaranteed money for the college
student takes out loan. the money goes to the college, the student assumes the debt. it doesn't matter if the student can't get a job, the college made money

Only about 99.99999% chance.

Hidden Figures was obvious, but what about Spooderman? Is it that he's some kind of Soyboy?

You got to be rich as fuck for a place like that

It SHOULD be non-negotiable. If leftist shit holes want to vote for high state taxes AND high federal taxes, then they should pay for both.

funny congress woman Corrine Brown is gonna go to jail for 18 counts of fraud google her name and see how much media coverage she gets

If you guys aren’t listening to something in the background, you should listen to this speech again. I got a little teary-eyed, I must admit.
This is his defiant speech after all those allegations came out about those dozen women.
youtu.be/l0OXiLA1r30

Damn powerful speech. I forgot how perfectly crafted it was. Masterful. And his delivery was great.
Roy Moore needed a speech like that.
In fact, I think Trump could take some of the themes of that speech and apply it. I don’t think the endorsement would backfire.
In this speech I linked he explained the media’s agenda, the Clinton machine, and outlined all the lies and the refusals to print retractions on obviously false material. I think he could tie in Mitch McConnell’s spending $30 million in the primary to take down Moore and how almost within an hour of allegations, McConnell trots out to disavow and how every single republican came out with the same language telling him how to get out of the race.

Trump could say, “I have no idea if these allegations are true. And if they are, I condemn them entirely. But I’m reminded that when I was a candidate, these completely false allegations were made, and it felt like a witch hunt. I can’t in good conscience watch a man get crucified by the media and the public based on potentially false claims. He says he’s denied it and he’s fighting he claims. I respect his accusers, and I respect Moore. We can listen to both sides, but if we are to find out the truth, we can litigate that in a courtroom. But for now, this election isn’t about what identifying things in Moore you’re against, it’s about what you’re voting for. Will Moore represent you on the values of Alabama? Is this a pro-life state? Do you care about the Supreme Court? Do you care about your second amendment rights?”
And he can use the speech to rail against the establishment and say the people have spoken, and they want change in Washington.

What about for a state like...hmmmm....let's say Arizona.......what's gonna happen in that *random* state?